Saving Heeseung || Enhypen's...

بواسطة Reneanna

In the world where no one remembers him , Heeseung tries his best to survive alone under the worst circumstan... المزيد

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
What the characters look like
characters explainations
021
022
023
024
025
026
SAVING HEESEUNG
SEQUEL
It's out !
Halting Book 2

Prologue

1.4K 37 8
بواسطة Reneanna

“ With the power I have within me , I curse you , Lee Heeseung , to be forgotten by any possible livings . You will not be remembered by anyone , especially you loved ones . You will continue your life being alone with no help . The price you pay for leaving your own kind to die . ”

It was an accident , and it wasn't meant to happen .

Heeseung , Lee Heeseung , or more known as the demigod was in a battle to save their home from intruders . He had one simple job , that was to use every bits of his power protecting his people .

It was a success .

But not for his battle partner , Sim Jaeyun , who died protecting Heeseung from a collapsing wall .

“ It's okay , Heeseung . Go . Save our people , leave me behind . Remember , I'll always be proud of you . ”

Jaeyun was proud , just for Heeseung to be punished .

( An inspiration from the newest Spider-man : No Way Home )

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

70.5K 2.3K 24
𝗬𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 - a normal girl who basically grew up in an abusive household suddenly meets her step-brothers that will forever change her life.
34.9K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
197K 8.6K 39
"that mark symbolize that you're mine now, all mine, and mine only." Jake was living a peaceful life; no regrets, no worries, just pure happiness. No...
11K 708 32
he just wants to live peacefully but his bad luck was following him everywhere he is. being a victim of bullying is his only reason he hates his life...