Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N

52🌷

6.1K 393 42
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

I was so embarrassed. I so wanted the earth to swallow me or else I wish I had a magic wand with me so that I can vanish in the thin air.

"Smiley!!"

By hearing Pari's low pitch concern voice, I jolted out of my stupor.

"Sorry Smiley...Rishi, is waiting for me outside the restaurant. It seems like, he wants to take me somewhere..Bye"

Pari uttered in the feigned worried voice, although I could also see the smirk playing on her lips that was dedicated to me because she didn't show an ounce of guilt on her face for leaving me alone with this angry wolf.

Looks like she is so happy with me being with wolfy.

Go...Go..I don't need you...I am not alone as you think. I have my witch with me. I twisted my lips at her fuming, to which she gave me a mischievous smile and walked away.

Whatever happens my Nina won't abandon her darling..

Even if the Tsunami comes, still she won't leave her best friend aka me.

"Ahem"

I glanced at my friend Nina who cleared her throat to gain my attention and was looking at me with a playful smile..

Oh! This witch came into a teasing mode..

But, her next words made want to choke her to death..

" Darling!! I don't want to be a third wheel between a husband & wife. Moreover, I don't want my innocent eyes to witness dirty stuff which couple do"

I got aghast at her choice of words...

How can she tease me in front of him..moreover, how can she speak in that way before him by making me a beetroot at the first meet itself after a long time.

That witch is not my friend anymore.
And that stupid Nina left me not before winking at me.

Who will leave their best friend with a werewolf.

Humph..

However, they both broke my belief, Yet deep down I know, they left me so that I can spend some time with him so that I will be happy because all this while they saw me crying for him.

As Nina & Pari have a doubt that my crush on him is more than that. Henceforth, they both walked away, giving us privacy.

And, Yes, it's more than a mere crush and my heart only knows that how much I love him.

However, How can they leave me with my Wolfy alone.

Don't they know that he will eat me alive.

I feel really weird because when my hubby is far, I want him near me. When he is near me, I want him to go far.

However, I gathered all my courage and squinted my eyes to him, as soon as I did, I gulped hard by looking at him who has a sly smile plastered on his lips.

"Gigglemug, Did you miss me" My Wolfy asked me in his euphonic voice, staring right into my eyes.

Hearing his voice after a long time made my heart melt down at his feathery voice which I never heard before in my life.

He can be soft too...Aww.....I like another side of my wolfy.

Coming back to my senses...I have an urge to reply as a yes, but what if he think ill about me if I replied in positive.

What should I respond to him?

I was busy in thinking, but quickly driven out of my thoughts when I heard his rough yet gentle voice.

"Answer me..Did you miss me?" my Wolfy queried me again softly.

However, soon I felt goosebumps all over me, when I felt his legs touching my chair. And then, he hooked his legs to my chair, pulling it closer to the table, more like he is caging me.

My breath hitched as I let out a gasp. I started squirming in my place anxiously whereas he leaned back into the chair, stretching his arms like he is a king of wolves, he stared at me intensely.

My heart was beating at a rapid speed.
My stomach became a zoo. I was feeling anxious under his him.

Shall I say yes or no?

Without my permission, my head nodded on its own in yes.

"How much?" He questioned me firmly, not for once he shifted his gaze from me making me shudder under his eyes.

Luckily, waiter saved me from his intense gaze as he came to us, to take our order.

"Sir, Are you both ready to order now?" Waiter asked him.

Thankfully, My Wolfy shifted his eyes from me which made me let out a sigh, but to my dismay, he looked at the waiter in fuming...which indicates that, If looks could kill then that the waiter would have been burned into ashes right now by hubby.

But what made him pissed off?

"One sweet corn soup & One manchow soup" My hubby ordered while glaring at the waiter in fuming.

The waiter gulped the saliva in edgy and soon left....All the while I was thinking what should I answer him.

My Elli is already looking mad for god knows what..

"Gigglemug..I asked you something " His previous soft tone which he used on me has now slightly changing into an angry one.

I was looking here and there nervously while pinching my lips.

"Missing someone is not a thing to measure or it's not maths to prove" I replied smartly to get escaped from his question.

"Oh! Now my wife became so smart & witty in one year from that shy nature. Huh" His snarky comment made me want to run away from him.

But, Whatever I said was true na, then why he is saying like that..

My wolfy is so bad...I will take all my praises back.

Hmph..

First thing, I didn't expect that he would come back this soon.

"I repeat again, How much you missed me?" He asked me again looking straight into my eyes in annoyance.

All these days I thought to share what I felt with him, but when he is in front of me cat caught my tongue.

Meanwhile that waiter brought our order..

"At least, will you open your mouth to have your favourite Manchow soup ?" My wolfy commented sarcastically while picking up the spoon to have the soup.

Idiot...Can't he be nice like in the morning.

Nevertheless, how did he know that it's my favourite.

Hasna, even though, you think hard you won't get answers.

Like always, your questions will be unanswered.

Shrugging all those thoughts, I still didn't answer him and was looking down at my favourite hot soup playing with it anxiously

Few seconds later..

"Ahhh!!!"

As soon as I heard his groan, my heart skipped a bit.

"Wolfy!!! Wolfy!!!What happened!!!" I got up from my chair in an instant, dashed towards him and took his hand in mine to examine that what has happened to his hand.

"Oh my!!! Can't you have the soup properly. If you did, then that soup shouldn't have spilled on your knuckles" I yelled inaudibly, feeling perturbation by glancing at the red spots on his knuckles due to the hot soup which has spilled.

"It became so red...Come, we will go to a doctor? " I mumbled in worry, yet in return, he was staring at me with a warm smile which I have never seen since I met him.

"Gigglemug, No need of a doctor. I'm fine." My Wolfy whispered sweetly while tucking my hair strand behind my ear which was falling on my eyes often.

"Is it hurting? Look, it's so red we have to visit a doctor or else it may have a chance to appear blisters on it" I told, looking at him in fret.

"It's fine..I'm just pretending that it's hurting, so that you will open your mouth and talk to me...and you did" He said playfully.

"I-I.." I tried to speak, but couldn't form the words because I feel like I have over reacted at a small thing, although, deep down I know it's paining him.

Because, I can see the pain in his eyes...

"Go, have your soup" He said with a wicked smile.

I nodded my head and settled in my seat..

I took a spoon full of soup and blew it slowly and started having it.

I looked at him who was having his soup neatly whereas me, I was having it like an unsophisticated lady.

Seriously, I am having it like I didn't have a soup for ages..

Huff....what can you people expect me to do when I'm hella hungry.

I was stealing glances at him time to time as it's been so long since I saw him because my eyes are craving to see his handsome face.

Suddenly, he raised his head and caught me gawking at him. I again abashed myself before him and He threw a sinister smirk at me.

"Gigglemug, You can ogle at me later as much as you want, but for now, have the soup. Have it when it is hot or else it won't taste delicious" My Wolfy said naughtily.

I was flushed, I quickly shifted my eyes from him coyly.

" Tell me, what will you have for starters" He queried me by placing hands on the table.

"Anything is fine" I replied timidly, trying to look at anywhere, but at him.

"Ok, then, I will order a bale of hay for you" my hubby smirked making my eyes go wide.

Oh my!! What does he just said!!

Don't tell me he wanted me to eat a bundle of dried grass.

Am looking like an animal to him?

Rascal!

I cursed at my meek stupid answer when he asked me. I could have utter I want Biryani, but no...I'm so desperate to be in his good books that lead me to give a modest answer.

Huff..

"I mean I will eat whatever you eat" I corrected smartly.

Actually, I'm in no mood to have food because my whole stomach was filled with butterflies.

"Ok then, I will order green grass for both of us" My Elli commented cunningly.

He, that idiotic Wolfy was deliberately teasing me. I pressed my lips in irritation.

"Ok then, fine order it" I retorted in low tone not planning to offend him on the first day we met after a long time.

He looked at me for a good few minutes with an amused smile and started telling the order to the waiter..

You people might think that he didn't order it.

But, it's a big fat No...Look, what he said to the waiter.

"We want a two plates of green grass." My stupid hubby ordered.

That's it, I opened my mouth like a fish..That's it, I didn't hear any word next as I was busy in staring at my wolfy who lost his brain.

"Gigglemug!! " My Elli called out.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"You didn't answer to my question?" He said coldly, making me shiver.

"W-what?" I stammered.

"Did you miss me" He asked once again stressing each & every word a little loudly.

Phew...He is getting more furious..I should speak up or else he will become a werewolf.

"Yeah, I missed my husband so much. Missing him used to come in waves daily and tonight I used to drown." I whispered in genuinely, but indirectly as I don't have guts to say it directly face to face and peeked through my eyelashes from the corner of my eyes at him who was already gazing at me.

I wanted to ask him the same, However, I don't have that courage in me, yet I wanted to know.

"I-I" I stuttered.

"Hmm" He hummed in return and I'm glad he didn't tease me for my stuttering and lack of words at this moment.

"Did Y-you?" I blurted out somehow.

"What!" He said in arrogant tone which made me want to drop the idea to ask him.

"N-Nothing" I said, shooking my head anxiously.

He stared at me few seconds and said..

"Please do an honour to me by completing the full sentence. I won't kiss you, if you open your mouth" My Elli chuckled at me naughtily.

I so wanted to hit him. Just a few seconds before, he is behaving arrogant with me and now he is in playful mood.

Woah! How is that even possible?

Oho Hasna..it's only possible when he is a bipolar werewolf.

"Gigglemug!! If you stopped zoning out, then answer me" He said vexation, breaking my chain of thoughts.

I looked at him embarrassed of myself..

"I j-just wanted to ask you the same" I mumbled hesitantly.

"I know" My Wolfy smirked.

If he knows before then why did he asked me again..

Idiot!! But, I smiled when I heard his answer..

"People used to ask me did I miss my wife, I didn't used to respond to them and walked away...whispering so much.."

A full blown smile adorned my lips and looked at my lap shyly..

I heard what I was longing to hear from him.

What a wife want other than her hubby to missing his ugly duckling wife?

"So?"

I was looking at my hands shyly with a beetroot face...not knowing what to speak.

"So, You are Hallucinating about me?" He queried me mischievously.

"I-I..." I stuttered, not able to form a word further under his scrutinizing gaze

"From when, gigglemug" My Wolfy further added.

"And again, What did you call me Wolfy? huh" He said with an unbelievable look, although he smiled viciously.

Phew!!

Way to embarrass myself, however, the waiter saved me unknowingly.

But, soon reality hit me hard that my Elli ordered grass for us.

I looked at the waiter who is holding the tray. I slightly peeked at the tray only to see green grass.

I stared at my Wolfy with an unbelievable look, in return he was giving me a wicked smile.

The waiter placed the plate of green grass, but I got surprised by looking at the plate

It's not grass...Instead, the plate filled with a micro greens.

Eww!!

I scrunched my nose uninterestingly.

I hate micro greens!!!

"Have it" my wolfy said.

I shook my head and said...

"I hate micro greens" I blurted out.

"Of course!! you hate nutrient food" He taunted making me cringe.

"Eat" My Elli ordered me.

I pouted and was about to eat it, but a hand snatched my plate and replaced with a mouth watering chicken Biryani.

Umm..Yummy!!

Nonetheless, I quickly looked at the person with a goofy grin only to see my Wolfy smiling at me softly.

"Micro greens are not for you. I have ordered it for me. You can have your favourite Biryani" He said warmly, to which my lips twitch into a wide smile.

Hehe..He is becoming so sweet...I stared at him...Of course, why won't I gawk at him, I have not seen him for one year. He looked more confident than before, dominating, arrogant with a professional look. Overall, he is looking heavenly handsome in his Navy blue long sleeve tight fitted shirt with grey slacks. Totally, he was looking like a greek god who can never love me.

"You are ogling longer than usually you do. Am I looking that handsome that you couldn't take off your eyes from me" My Elli said cockily.

Blushing, I looked down at my Biryani.

I dug in and started eating while time to time stealing glances at him as my heart was craving for this handsome piece of meat.

He became more muscular than before.

"Gigglemug, You can stare at me later. First have your food" He commented smugly.

I gaped at him in shock...How does he know..Did he have eyes on his head ? Because, He was eating when I'm looking at him.

No, I don't have my eyes on my head.. I can feel your gaze on me.

Another bashful thing happened to me.

I quickly looked down at my food and started playing with it nervously.

"Food is to eat not to play with "

Came his sarcastic voice making me curse myself for my lined up embarrassing moments.

I quickly started eating without raising my head anymore.

Few seconds later...

Suddenly I realised I'm the only one who is eating like a glutton whereas he, he is eating like a male model who wants to be look like a model forever.

What he thinks that I'm eating like a glutton.

Huff..Hasna! You are behaving like you are so desperate for food. Behave yourselves...

After eating a little, I stopped eating reluctantly and left the remaining Biryani with a heavy heart.

"Are you done?" My Wolfy asked me.

"Hmm, yeah" I mumbled.

"But, there is still left" He said looking at my plate.

"My stomach is full" I lied not looking into his eyes.

He gave a suspicious look and said an okay..

However, I don't want to waste that tasty Biryani and added to that my stomach is not all filled yet.

What should I do?

Ah!! I will just ask him to pack the leftover Biryani?

But, what if he looks down on me?

Yet, it's not good to waste the food?

I was contemplating, but I abruptly started dancing in mind after hearing his words.

"Do you want me to ask them to pack the leftover Biryani for you."

Yes!!

I so wanted to say aloud but stopped myself and blurted out..

"No"

Why? Because he is a big billionaire what he thinks that it's cheap.

Huff..

Moreover, I am disappointed for wasting my delicious Biryani..I looked at it longingly.

Sorry Biryani, I can't take you with me.

However, his next words made me regret.

"Ok, then I will ask them to pack for me so that my friends will have it. Unlike me, they have a huge appetite" He said haughtily.

I think he sensed that I want to take it, but I didn't. I looked somewhere by scolding myself..

Huff!! Hasna, you gave importance to your prestige. Now it serves you right.

Eee!!Ayyo kaduvale!!

Not wanting to show my sadness, I nodded my head with a fake smile.
Soon the waiter brought the parcel of the leftover Biryani.

My eyes just like that eyeing it. He glanced at me with a smirk and I looked away..

After lunch..

I was about to pay, but before I did, he paid it.

Shall I give money to my share?

But, I don't know how much is the cost of my food.

I calculated according to my assumption.

"Sir" I called him, who was getting up from his chair.

He looked at me, gesturing what?

I forwarded my hand towards him, which is holding the money.

My Wolfy shot a sharp glare at me and sneered..

"Do you think that you are husband is incapable to pay" He snapped at me.

I think...my antic touched his Ego which triggered his nerves.

"No...no...I-I.." I was about to say, but I stopped when I heard his harsh voice.

"What!!" He whispered yelled at me.

"I-I didn't mean..." I was again interrupted by my dear husband who is now looking at me with a pissed off look.

"Shut up!!" He shouted in a little low tone.

As soon as I heard his yell, my heart flinched at his harsh tone

He didn't change a bit...he is the same guy who is arrogant, rude and angry whom I fell in with his flaws, despite of his gentleman behaviour, but in this one year he became a little sweet too.

Few seconds later, he stared at me, fuming in fury.

"Let's go." He said aloud while holding my hand in his.

Soon, my lips curved into a sparkling smile with happiness.

"Where? " I queried him.

He didn't respond and I followed him like his cute little ugly duckling.

My wolfy opened the door of his sports car for me like a gentleman. I felt so special when he has done it for me. No one had done it for me ever. My happiness has no boundaries. I gave a genuine smile to him, though, he didn't return it, as he had the same scowl on his face. He too hop into his sports car which I love the most in the cars.

He started driving whereas I started playing with my fingers apprehensively.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat to gain his attention, but he didn't budge.

"Sir!" I called him.

"Hmm" He hummed.

"You don't have to do that" I said while tucking a hair strand behind my ear which was again falling on my face.

"What!" He asked me while looking at the front driving.

"Opening the car door" I mumbled.

"Why? Don't you like it as much as I know most girls like it" He asked me, looking at my face now with a frown.

Yeah, sure, I said I felt special & happy, yet that doesn't mean I want him to do that. He is my husband not a servant or bodyguard to me.

"No, It's not like that. I don't know about other girls, but I don't like when you do it for me. By god grace I am blessed with two hands. So I can do it, Moreover, I respect you. Added to that, you are my husband not a bodyguard" I said in a low tone by looking outside of the window because I don't have guts to speak with him in eye to eye.

He didn't say anything and continued his driving..

"Sir" I again called him.

Looks like, I am a despo to make a conversation with him, which I have never done with anyone before.

"Hmm" He hummed like as usual.

"H-How are you?" Finally, I asked him.

From the time I met him, I have an urge to ask him, but I am scared yet now I anyhow uttered it.

"So, now you wanted to know how I am, after making me your puppy from morning" He said in a playful tone while chortling at me.

"I-I thought I was imagining you" I blurted out without thinking twice.

Idiot! Hasna can't you hold your tongue. I scolded myself.

He chuckled at me, yet didn't replied...

After a few seconds..

"Gigglemug!'"

My Wolfy whispered huskily by taking my hand in his.

I felt goosebumps all over my body. All those dangerous feelings came back, making my heart flutter in a rhythm.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"Are you coming to my match, tomorrow?" He said in his gruff voice and kissed the back of my hand, making my stomach filled with numerous insects which are flying like they wish.

I couldn't respond to him, at the feeling which I'm witnessing as my stomach was forming knots.

"M-Match?"

"Hmm..don't tell me, you don't know. Almost everyone knows about it" He said drawing the circles on the back of my hand making me feel ticklish.

I don't know to which feeling he was doing all this, but I'm loving every thing, what he is doing to me.

"I don't know " I giggled at the feeling of tickles.

"Oh..tell me, Are you going to come to support me" He queried me further while raising his perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

"Hmm..if you want me to come, then I will" I mumbled.

Suddenly, he halted the car in the side path while leaving my hand and looked at me with a scowl and said..

"Are you dumb, Gigglemug?" He said rudely.

I did not speak..I was getting angry at him for the first time and have an urge to smack his head.

"Stop zoning out, I ask you something?" He snapped at me.

"I'm not dumb" I mumbled, looking straight into his eyes in slight anger.

"Yeah..yeah..your are very, very intelligent" He threw a witty remark at me making my blood boil with anger, but soon my anger got vanished, as soon as he took my hand in his and intertwined making me blush..

"Why you always say that I'm dumb when I'm not" I asked him softly.

"Because, you are" He replied back.

"If I'm dumb then you are a dumbass" I murmured.

"What!" He said looking at me with a baffled look.

"Nothing" I whispered.

Thankgod, he didn't heard what I said or else he will come into an angry mode.

"So, Are you coming?" He inquired me once again throwing a sharp gaze at me indicating me that dare you say no.

Averting my eyes from him...

"yes, I will" I said smiling.

My Elli as soon as I said a yes, he held my hand tightly...Feeling his firmness in my hand, I glanced at him..

To my shock, my wolfy was smiling like a child who found his favourite candy.

Has that smile been on his face because of me?

I hope I'm the reason behind his smile.

Soon we reached our hostel and he stared at me. I tried to yank my hand away from his grip, but I couldn't do it as he held so tightly.

"I have to go" I mumbled shyly.

Aww...This feeling is so new to me.

"Then go who is stopping you" He smirked.

I looked at our intertwined hands..

" It seems like my rough hand doesn't want to leave that beautiful tender hand of yours as it found its perfect fitting after one year. You can clearly see how much it missed to hold this soft hand" He said in his sexy voice.

My heartbeat was beating at a double rate. I was flushed at his words.

Ayyo...kaduvale..why he is making me a tomato.

I'm feeling so shy...arghh!!

"I-I have to go" I stuttered under his piercing gaze

"Do you need to pee" He questioned me with a naughty smile.

I gaped at him embarrassing & shook my head as no.

"Then what's so hurry...can't you stay for a while with your pathetic husband." He snarled at me.

I was taken back at his words. How can he think like that.

"M-My husband is not pathetic" I glared at him cutely.

He didn't say anything, but muttered something under his breath which I can't able to hear.

"How are your studies" He asked me lazily while leaning onto the seat.

"Good" I replied.

"Why did you stop attending the online course" He queried me.

I don't know what to answer...I joined it for Elli, but when he isn't teaching online class, then why should I still attend it. So I quitted.

I kept quiet and he stared at me, how much time I don't know as I was busy in blushing.

"Sir" I called him

"Hmm" He hummed at me.

"I will go now" I said not able to sit under his gaze anymore.

"Go!!!" He said a little louder.

I flinched at his tone...I think I should stay here or else he will be furious with me.

"What are you waiting for? Go!!...I left your hand na..Go!!" He yelled at me, making me bit my cheeks to control my laugh.

He is really behaving like a child...

"I will stay" I said not wanting him to stay mad at me.

"Why? Did you change your decision" My Elli asked me in surprise.

"I don't want you to be angry at me" I whispered, looking at anywhere but not at him.

"Why?" My Wolfy further queried me softly.

"You said that it's missing mine" I said meekly with a crimson face.

He chuckled at me and looked at me with an emotion, perhaps love.

No, no..Hasna..He doesn't love you..it might be something else.

"Go..I won't stop you now" He said, leaving my hand, as soon as he did I feel empty.

I shyly giggled at him, I removed my seat belt and was about to open the car door, but stopped when I felt his hand holding my wrist.

I glanced at him timidly....

"Take it, it's for you only. " My Elli said smiling at me while passing me the parcel.

"Really?" I asked him cheerfully.

He nodded his head..and gave me peck on my knuckles.

I bet, by now my whole body must be burning in red, mainly my face..

"Bye" My wolfy said warmly.

"Bye" I murmured and get out of the car.

I turned around, he is already gawking at me. I smiled coyly while waving my hand at him and whirled around, started walking towards my hostel with so many thoughts running in my brain.

Does my Wolfy like me?

No...no Hasna...He doesn't like you, but why did he kiss my hand.

But, whatever it is, one thing I got to know that he neither hate me nor love me.

However, the way he was looking at me & was behaving with me is indicating something else.

Moreover, I have so many unanswered questions which he only can clarify them.

Huff!!

I don't want to think about them and spoil my joyful mood because I'm so happy.

My Wolfy came back now, so I am feeling glee.

After I bid bye to him, I was walking to my room while grinning & dancing on my way to the room.

Hehe..my Wolfy is back!!!

Yayyyyy!!!

***💞***

Hey lovelies!😊

I wanted to inform you all that there will be no update for next 10 days as I will be busy.

Only 10 days...

I hope you guys understand and wait for me.

Anyway, How is the update?

I hope you people enjoyed the update..

Please do vote & comment..It will motivate me.

Bye-Bye😍

See you soon..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 3.1K 43
Cupid never had a chance in their messy, parental-restricted love story Karishma Jha, a twenty-one-year-old recent graduate with the world at her fee...
2M 86.9K 91
β€’UNDER EDITINGβ€’ Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...
800K 30.8K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...
159K 7.3K 39
How about you get the chance to live with your crush? fascinating! isn't? specially when it's so handsome like a Greek god and every girl is swoonin...