Maggie

By Sydney916569

Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left... More

Heads Up!
Characters
Prologue
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty-five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thriry - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
epilogue
BONUS: CROSSOVER
Thank you!

four

37.3K 1K 336
By Sydney916569

Both of them stare at me with two different reactions. Raymond looks at me with pure fear, not for himself but for me. However Nardos face went from a pale-ish colour to neutral.

I appreciate the neutral look because I don't need to be reminded of how bad I am fucked right now.

I couldn't even imagine what is going through their heads right now. A fifteen year old girl has a bounty on her back. By who you may ask? A fucking mafia.

There are lucky people and then there are dumb motherfuckers like me.

At least you are self aware Maggie.

There are a bunch of things I want to do. Skills I want to learn. Unfortunately under the circumstances I am not too sure if I will learn any of them. Those skills could include; keeping my mouth shut, juggling, diving off a spring board, and learning how hold in my pee for hours.

My bladder has been full since yesterday I have ignored it but now it's getting to the point of no return.

"Ray uncuff me I need to pee." I squirm in my seat. My bladder is about to explode.

Yet those two idiots sit there staring at me. Both look in a some sort of trance and if I wasn't having a crisis right now I would laugh at them. Losing my patience I snap at them.

"Listen here Mr. PoPo and Mr. Nardo, can one of you uncuff me from this damn table so I can take a damn piss? My bladder is on the verge of implosion and you two are sitting here staring at me. Now unless you want me to relieve myself on the floor uncuff me!"

Oh dang!

I might not care so much about my lung health but I've always taken my bladder health pretty seriously.

My little rant knocked them out of their state and Ray was quick to uncuff me and take me to the bathroom. I wave at Nardo to which he smirks and waves back at me.

"Just in there kid." Ray opens the door to the bathroom for me.

"It's like you think I am new around here." I scoff at his comment. Rolling his eyes he pushes me in gently before shutting the door.

I do my business and stare at my reflection in the mirror for a couple of minutes basking in how drop dead gorgeous I am.

Please note the sarcasm.

As I look at myself all I start to see is Nardos features as well. I would never ever tell him this but for some reason his presence makes me feel almost safe. I think that's the reason I told them. Maybe he could help me?

No way Mags.

He might have another family. I may be his biological daughter but I highly doubt he would risk his safety for me. I wouldn't want him to risk his safety anyways. Helping me would put him in danger and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he died or got hurt on my watch.

He will sign those papers and will want to take me with him. I can't do that. Not to him and his family.

As much as I would love a parental figure who actually cares about me, I am just a burden to them. I'm too far down shit creek and bringing him down with me would just be disheartening.

I may look good covered in shit but Mr. Fancy pants in a suit would look terrible covered in it. It would totally ruin his 'don't talk to me, mess with me, or even look at me' aura. He looks pretty intimidating to everyone but myself. I don't really find people intimidating and that might be why I keep getting into trouble.

I finish up washing my hands and I head with Ray back to the interrogation room. He walks ahead of me and I try to step on the backs of his shoes every other step. He sighs and pulls me ahead of him.

"Hey Nardo guess who's back?" I barge into the room giggling. Nardo lifts his head up in my direction and looks like he's thinking.

"Let me guess...you?" He smirks tapping his chin. I laugh and plop myself down on the chair.

"You know it!" I smirk as I attempt to do finger guns but my hands get snatch away and cuffed back to the table. I drop my smile and narrow my eyes at Raymond.

"You." I glare at him.

"Where is Roan?" Nardo questions me. He looks ready to kill and that is the exact reason why I won't tell them shit. But also for some reason I feel that maybe Nardo could in fact protect me.

I mean if you compare Roan and Nardo there is a huge difference when it comes to intimidation. For starters Nardo has a good four or five inches on Roan. Also he is much more bulkier. However as someone who has been on the other side of his beatings I can assure you Roan knows how to throw a punch.

I shake my head at his question. "Lips are sealed, mouth is shut." I say as I try to make the motion of locking and throwing away the key.

They both give me a dumb type of look. I don't like it. I mean I can keep my mouth shut. It's already been twenty seconds.

I wonder what their favourite brand of tea is?

That massive urge to open my mouth and ask that very question takes over me. I try to fight it I really try.

"What is your guys favourite types of tea?" I blurt out.

Nice job Maggie, nice job.

"I dont drink tea." Nardo chuckles at my question. Raymond rolls his eyes. Clearly he knows how I tend to blurt things out. Nardo will soon realize too.

"Me neither." I laugh. We are so similar.

"Okay Maggie, seeing as you told us about your mother you are free to go with your father. Where ever you go promise me you wont get yourself into too much trouble." Raymond cuts off our fun. I laugh at him.

"Yeah let me think about that... no." I object. Is this guy new here? For real. They both sigh at my stubbornness.

They sigh a lot.

I wonder why that is?

Shut up.

"Listen Mags I can keep you safe, I live far enough away He won't find you." Nardo tries to persuade me. I might be safe for a while but sooner or later he will find me.

I contemplate my options. I have two choices, go with Nardo, or go with Nardo.

Both suck. However an idea pops into my brilliant mind. "How about I make you two fellas a deal?"

They look intrigued. Nodding for me to continue I smile before speaking. "I tell you where Roan is and you let me go. No papers signed, no bringing me away to the other side of the country. What do you say?" I wiggle my brows. Raymond looks like he's about to disagree but father dearest squints his eyes at me.

"Deal." He agrees to my terms and conditions. I nod proudly. I wait a minute to add some dramatic effect. But then the overwhelming need to be a little shit takes over and I can't help my blabber mouth.

"I actually don't know where he is." I sheepishly smile. The real test here? How good of a lier can I be.

They are so fed up and look so pissed it makes me bark out a laugh followed by giggles. I see Nardos face change and right then I can tell he sees right through my lie.

"Where is he Maggie?" He squints at me. He sounds very intimidating and if I was anyone else I would be pissing my pants. However, all I can think about is if he keeps doing that, he's going to have wrinkles by the age of forty.

I sigh defeated. "He somewhere close by, I don't know the exact location but I've caught him numerous times lurking around watching me. He's close, I'm not too sure how close but he is around here somewhere." I let them know. Then I decide to recount the first time I saw him lurking. "The first time I saw him I almost pooped myself I got so scared. So I ran into a dumpster to hide- thank god it was empty. Anyways there was a rat in there so I screamed and left the dumpster I then tripped and no joke right where I tripped there was a twenty dollar bill. So of-" My little rant gets cut short by Ray Ray. Nardo looks so amused and another look I can't pinpoint.

"Thank you Maggie for the story but if you want to leave this place you should do it soon."

I roll my eyes. Whatever. I get uncuffed and pretend to box. I lightly punch Ray and as I was going to turn and right hook Nardo but he catches my fist. He smirks at me and I can't help but smile at him.

So so funny.

Shut up.

Ray gives me back my bag. Elly the elephants head is sticking out and I quickly shove it into my bag. No one needs to know I can't sleep without her. I see Nardos eyes gloss over and his jaw clench before he looks away and wipes his face of emotion.

Weirdo.

Once we are outside I see the sky looking extra dark. It's probably going to rain. Shit. As we leave the station I look back at them.

"Well this is where we depart." I smile sadly. "It was fun it really was, nice meeting you Nardo sorry if I was annoying I ca-"

"You aren't annoying." He cuts me off sternly. I nod unsure. I was super annoying. But whatever.

"Whatever you say buddy," I say as I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his torso. After a second he wraps his arms around me and the feeling I've craved all my life finally shows up. I feel so safe.

I pull away with a large smile and go to hug Ray. "See you soon BFF." I pull away, salute the two, and then stride down the street.

I have my back pack on and I need to do a few quick errands before I head back to my residence under the bleachers.

I walk past people and they either glare, look at me weird, or pretend I don't exist. Still however I smile at each person who I pass. A smile can go a long way for some one.

I turn down two more streets still smiling at everyone before I reach the convenience store. Walking in the bell rings and I look at the woman behind the cashier.

"Hello Maggie. How's everything?"

"Hey Linda, just got out a jail, you know living life to the fullest." I turn down an aisle hearing her mutter something along the lines of crazy kid.

She is the only decent person next to Ray in this shit hole. I grab a can of Coke and some chips going to the cash.

I pull out Nardos wallet that I stole off of him and pull a five out. I feel kind of bad but at the same time thankful that I will be able to eat today, even if it's a bag of chips.

Linda raises her eyebrows at the fancy ass wallet in my hands and I smirk back. She chuckles and hands me my change and wishes me a swell day.

Walking down the street I see a homeless woman. Holding the change in my hand I put some into her cup.

"Here you go, it isn't much but its something right?" I smile at her.

"May god be with you dear." The lady tells me.

Walking away I laugh a little. I'm no believer in god. I laugh because of how up until a year ago I didn't know anything about God until one of my plugs talked about him.

I felt so dumb.

You are dumb.

I stop at the sight of a store. It's a clothing store. For weeks now all I've wanted was the sweater in the window. Not thinking much I walk into the store locate the sweatshirt, pick my size and get to the register.

It was thirty dollars. I wanted to cry but at the same time I also mentally thank Nardo. I pull his card out. Swipe and then leave with my new sweater.

I hold the tears in as I finally reach the bleachers with my blankets neatly folded under it. I set my area up for tonight and pull out my recently bought items. Throwing the socks and sweatshirt on I finally let the happy tears fall.

It's so soft and warm. Almost like Nardos hug. I feel really guilty about his wallet but I mean a girls got to do what a girls got to do right?

This is the nicest thing I've ever owned and it's all from a stolen debit card.

I let the tears fall and my head bow. Opening his wallet I see a younger version of Nardo holding a little girl in his arms.

They are both laying down on the couch and cuddling. They are watching something not noticing the camera being pointed at them.

That baby has my eyes.

It's not you.

It is.

I break down at the thought that I could've had a life with him. He looked like he was happy in the photo.

Would he have stayed happy if I was there? Probably not I mean I am annoying and make stupid desicions. How did I end up with Mama and big him?

I would have been so much safer. I wouldn't deal drugs, I wouldn't be sleeping under bleachers. I would have friends, and go to school.

I wish I wasn't so fucked up.

I wish I could've gone with Nardo. I liked his hugs and his smile.

You left to protect him.

I hope I can see him again sometime soon.

-

I hope you all are enjoying the new book!

I think what I'll do is post a chapter for Daisy tomorrow and then the day after I will post this books next chapter.

I'll update every other day if I don't get too busy. I'll post on my conversations if that changes!

Lots of love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 85.5K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–...
1.2M 26.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
70.9K 1.5K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
2.7M 75.5K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...