𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑅𝐸 • 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑟�...

Від kurger_bing

"Is my wife in here?" "Um, what?" "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm straight." Olivia Stark had always... Більше

𝐼 𝑁 𝑇 𝑅 𝑂 𝐷 𝑈 𝐶 𝑇 𝐼 𝑂 𝑁
𝑍 𝐸 𝑅 𝑂
𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝑊 𝑂
𝑇 𝐻 𝑅 𝐸 𝐸
𝐹 𝑂 𝑈 𝑅
𝐹 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋
𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐿 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 𝑊 𝐸 𝐿 𝑉 𝐸
𝑇 𝐻 𝐼 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝑂 𝑈 𝑅 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐹 𝐼 𝐹 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑆 𝐼 𝑋 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝐸 𝐼 𝐺 𝐻 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑁 𝐼 𝑁 𝐸 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁
𝑇 𝑊 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝑌
𝑇 𝑊 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝑌 - 𝑂 𝑁 𝐸
𝑇 𝑊 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝑌 - 𝑇 𝑊 𝑂
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝑅𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝑆
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸

𝑆 𝐸 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝑇 𝐸 𝐸 𝑁

2.5K 59 16
Від kurger_bing

...♕...

......

With her father back in Malibu, the weeks flew by in the Rogers-Stark apartment 10A. The forth of July coming around full swing in the country capital of DC. Olivia had picked out many birthday presents for her soldier, his favorite being her, all of her.

After their Wednesday morning shenanigans, Olivia made breakfast. Decked out in her usual attire, his shirt. She twirled around the kitchen, making his favorite blueberry pancakes.

Steve stood behind her, his hands resting on her hips and his chin on her head. After every pancake that she poured and flipped, she leaned back into his bare chest. Small hums of serenity escaping her.

Olivia reached out for her coffee, not being able to reach it with her small arms from her place leaned against her warm boyfriend. Steve chuckled, the vibrations shaking her tiny body in the slightest, and he reached for her coffee.

Taking a sip of it for himself before handing it down to her, pecking her lips along the way. His hand found her hip again, his thumb running circles through the fabric of his shirt.

Olivia pushed off of him, placing her coffee down and flipping the last four pancakes, waiting a minute before taking them off the heat and putting them with the rest of the piled high mountain of breakfast.

Steve got plates and forks, Olivia carrying the pancakes over to the table and sitting them back down between their two usual chairs. Rushing back into the kitchen, she grabbed the whipped cream, maple syrup, and butter, bringing them back to the table and setting everything down.

       Steve took the first bite, instantly melting in his chair, being dramatic like usual. Olivia giggled at his actions, taking her own first bite, "these are better than sex," he moaned.

       Olivia gasped in offense, "sir, if that is true than you can go without sex until these are gone," she told him, taking another bite and looking him up and down.

       Steve gaped at her, immediately regretting his choice of words, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was wrong," he apologized, placing his hand on her thigh and trying to give her an apology kiss.

       Olivia blocked his attempts, picking up his hand and putting it back onto the table, "nope, no touching," she cheekily smiled, "my mind is made up, no sex until every crumb of pancake is gone."

       Steve was quick to scarf down his breakfast, waiting impatiently as she agonizingly slowly ate hers. Even going as far as to help her out.

       "Honey, we were just in the bedroom for an hour," Olivia told him, fending off his fork, "even if the pancakes disappear we won't be going for round two until at least tonight."

       Steve mentally groaned, "but you look so good, all wrapped up in my shirt like a personal present," he told her, pulling the brunette onto his lap.

       "That line already worked once today," she giggled, "not again," Olivia told him, wiggling about and out of his grasp.

       "You're killing me here, babe," he whined which accomplished nothing but making Olivia smirk at his distress.

       "Go get dressed, I have a big day planned," she told him, finishing her last bite and grabbing their empty plates and forks to rinse and put into the dishwasher.

       Steve did as told, throwing on a light blue v-neck shirt and jeans, carrying around an added baseball cap just incase Olivia needed or wanted it later.

       He then walked back out of his room, not seeing the small brunette in the open. Steve softly knocked on her closed door, opening it before she could respond and walking in. There she stood, only in a lace panty set as she looked through her closet for something suitable to wear.

       He silently laid down on her bed, his eyes fixed on her barely clothed hourglass figure. She stood on her toes, trying to reach one of the dresses that hung at the very end of her closet, her ass bouncing slightly as she fell back to her heels.

       Steve almost died at that, giving up on his attempts of silently watching her unknowingly tease him. He stood up, walking over to her and wrapping his hands around her. Turning the woman so she was facing him and crashed his mouth onto hers, devouring her soft lips with his own.

       Olivia pulled away from him, "there's still pancakes in the fridge," she smirked, pushing him out of her room with a slap on the butt before turning to finish getting ready.

       She walked out a couple minutes later, wearing a navy blue short sundress with white stars scattered everywhere. Steve sat at the table once again, eating as many pancakes as he could. There were three left of the ten Olivia put into a container in the fridge.

       "Oh my god, Steven," Olivia scolded him, rushing to his side and pulling the container away from him, "stop you're going to get sick," she continued mothering him, using her powers to put the pancakes away when he tried to reach for them again.

       "It's three more, I'll be fine," he complained, standing up and trying to get around the small woman blocking his path.

       "No," she stayed stern, "Steve, stop it," Olivia continued, using all her strength to try and stop the super soldier but to no avail. He just picked her up in one arm, walking over to the kitchen appliance housing his ticket to her.

       Steve shoved one pancake after another into his mouth until he was on the last one, "if you eat that pancake you will not be eating anything else for the next twenty-four hours," Olivia threatened.

       He stopped for a moment, considering the ultimatum. Pancake or her. It was a toss up, honestly. His favorite food or his favorite person. Stomach hunger or sexual hunger.

       After a minute he handed her the pancake, "thank you," she smiled gratefully.

       He smiled back, though there was something behind it. Steve leaned into her ear, whispering into her ear, "eat it."

       The two softly spoken words made her skin crawl with goosebumps. Her eyes closed in bliss, following directions and eating the perfectly crafted blueberry pancake faster than she ever had before.

       "So sexy," he whispered again, his lips finding a spot to settle just below her ear, kissing and sucking on the spot making her let out a little whine.

       Steve carried her into her bedroom, his hands holding under her thighs sliding to her ass and squeezing. Olivia sighed in arousal, leaning her head against his, "now be a good girl and be loud for me," he continued with his dirty words, laying her down onto her bed.

       "Yes captain," she breathed. A growl escaped him at the name slipping between her lips, driving him mad with hunger.

        He flipped the thin fabric skirt of her dress up, pulling the lace underneath down past her ankles and discarding it to the floor. He wrapped her legs around his neck, falling to his knees for her and lapping up every bit of her juices already covering her folds in one go, "already so wet for me," he teased, his lips brushing over her sensitive spots.

       Olivia let out a loud moan, bouncing off the walls of the room. Steve smirked, licking a long stripe along her dripping pussy. Another loud moan escaping her at the action, egging him and his wildest desires on.

       "So sweet and beautiful," he spoke, knowing his deep voice between her legs drove her crazy. A third long, slow line over her folds, Olivia howling at the sensation it sent through her.

       "You ate twelve fucking pancakes for this Steven," Olivia told him, wanting him to hurry up and eat her out already. Steve chuckled, the vibrato in his laugh shooting straight into her in a feeling of pure ecstasy.

       A mewl coming out of her red painted lips. Steve stood up, keeping her legs over his shoulders as he slid her dress off, being sure to be slow with his actions just to see her writhe beneath him.

       "I will burn this dress if that's what it takes for you to be inside me one way or another," she told him seriously, smirking in satisfaction when he finally got it off and threw it down with her panties at his feet.

       "Don't threaten me with a good time sweetheart," he said, unhooking her bra to leave her completely naked beneath his fully clothed self, "gorgeous," he praised, sinking back down to his knees and continuing his previous actions.

       Relishing in the delicious juices dripping from her. He kept pace, using his thumb on her clit to over stimulate the breathtaking woman.

       Olivia let out pants at his quick movements, barely having enough breath in her lungs to let out the loud whines she knew he desired.

       Her hands worked into his hair, running through his soft blonde tresses and guiding him deeper into her, "oh," she purred when he found the perfect spot, "right there Steve," she all but begged, her chest rising and falling with her deep breaths of pleasure.

       He licked deep, his thumb still swirling on her clit, making her cum uncontrollably on the spot, her hips bucking into him with her release.

       Steve lapped up every drop, licking his lips clean before crawling on top of her. She made quick work of stripping his shirt off then tackling his belt and jeans pulling them down, letting him kick them off, then his boxers.

       He kissed her once, ramming himself into her as he pulled away. Both of them letting out loud groans at the feeling of him being inside her. Steve didn't waste anymore time, beginning pumping in and out of her so hard the bed shook.

       Their moans echoed off the walls with their volume, coming out with every deep thrust. Olivia's head craned up, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

       Steve held her hands over her head with one hand, kissing her everywhere he could reach, massaging her breast with his free hand as he fucked into her still with her legs around his shoulders.

       "I think," Olivia had to pause as a groan escaped her instead, "I think I'm gonna," she gasped out, feeling herself release once again.

       "Fuck," Steve moaned, following soon after in filling her with his cum. He continued pumping into her, slower as he let them both ride out their highs.

       He let her legs fall from around his neck, pulling out and collapsing down next to her. Tugging her sweaty body into his own with her back against his chest and his hands low on her waist.

       "Happy birthday," she mumbled, sleep desperately wanting to consume her whole.

       "Thank you, darlin'," he said, Brooklyn accent coming on thick with his own tired fog, fighting it off as he reached for a blanket to pull over them.

       The two almost instantly falling asleep in the sticky, ruined sheets. Content with their skin to skin contact as they slept in their blissful worlds of paradise.

       The beautiful summer day escaping them, neither of them noticing though. Too consumed with the subconscious thought of each other to realize.

       It wasn't until nearly three in the afternoon did Olivia wake up, Steve's hand having wandered down between her legs in his sleep. She gasped at the feeling, her stomach feeling hollow as his finger curled into her.

       Olivia let out shallow breaths, her hand reaching back to grab onto his neck to steady herself and her head falling back onto his shoulder.  The sudden touches to his skin waking him up, quickly getting his bearings and continuing to finger the girl.

       "Oh god," she breathed, biting her lip as she felt herself getting ready to come undone, "faster Steve," she pleaded, getting exactly that and more.

       He added a second finger, stretching her out just for him and pumping faster into her, his thumb back to her clit, rubbing circles on the sensitive nub.

       "Yes," she chanted, the word slipping from her lips every other second and with every curl of his fingers, drawing out her release with a long pleasured moan.

       Steve pulled his fingers out, making her watch as he licked them clean while she squirmed with post orgasm jolts. He leaned down, pressing a long kiss to her lips and holding her still as she came down from her most recent high.

       Olivia pulled away, looking deep into his darkened with lust blue eyes, "I love you," she whispered.

       "And I love you."

___________

AN

why has this book gone from me saying there will not be any smut to having two smut chapters back to back?

don't worry, the next chapter will be the rest of steve's birthday along with forth of july fireworks

n e ways, i hope you liked this chapter and i will see you in the next :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

411K 11K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...
3.3M 86.5K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...
100K 2.4K 39
You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix of a huge fantasy world. You will experie...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...