Blood Brothers

By metalcountry

This is the last installment to "Baby's On The Way." This is after, "Shake It For Me." This story starts off... More

Cast!
Chapter 1 - I'm Bo Bryan
Chapter 2 - Awkward
Chapter 3 - Signed
Chapter 4 - Dinner For Two
Chapter 5 - Bad News
Chapter 6 - Lost
Chapter 7 - Dinner With Mr. Williams
Chapter 8 - Full of Thoughts
Chapter 9 - ACM's
Chapter 10 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 11 - Ending The Night Right
Chapter 12 - Bryson's Problems
Chapter 13 - Hospital Birthday
Chapter 14 - Come With Me
Chapter 15 - Precious Darlin
Chapter 16 - Big Fights
Chapter 17 - All Couples Have Problems
Chapter 19 - Bryan Family Thanksgiving
Chapter 20 - The Big Question
Chapter 21 - Tate's Set Back
Chapter 22 - Reporter
Chapter 23 - Old Dates
Chapter 24 - Perfect Wedding
Chapter 25 - Really Pays Off
Chapter 26 - Tate's Leap
Chapter 27 - Thomas James Bryan
Chapter 28 - On Her Own
Chapter 29 - Entertainer Of The Year
Chapter 30 - The Bryan Family (Finale)

Chapter 18 - Make It Right

428 27 4
By metalcountry

~Kendyl's Point of View~

I was only half asleep when I heard Bo's bedroom door open. I heard by the way the clothes were thrown in different parts of the room that it was him. I tried to make it look like I was still sleeping. I stayed facing away from him as he got under the covers. He came up closely to me. He put his arm around me and I pulled it off me. I really didn't want him to touch me.

"Baby." He whispered trying to put his hand back but I slapped it away.

"Couch Bo." I said. I was not dealing with this. Also leaving me to think on my own didn't help. It made me more mad and upset than I've ever been since I'm so in love with him.

"Come on. Please talk to me. I hate when you're mad at me. I want to make this all right and us to go back to being happy and you not at my throat all the time. Please baby." He came close behind me and put his arm around me tight. His head was behind mine. I could feel his breathes on my neck. I sighed.

"How are you going to make this better Bo?" I asked moving. He let me go enough for me to push his arm off me and sit up. "You're gone longer than normal for meetings. You forget so much that I tell you recently. You are more busy than you were before tour. You don't text me back all the time or call me back. What is going on Bo? Am I boring you? Am I not enough anymore?" I had tears now. "Is there someone else?" I asked he shot up quickly and turned me towards him.

"Don't EVER accuse me of cheating. I will NEVER cheat on you. You are my world. I may forget but it's typical for me. I didn't forget a lot before because I was not doing everything I had to do now. My father is very forgetful and my mama helps him with that. Always has. She did get mad a few times at him especially when it's important but she helped him. I need you to help me remember. I need to fix the calendar in my phone to make sure I stay on top of everything. Whether it is meetings, interviews, studio time, or dates with you. I should have it in there. I messed up bad today. I forgot to bring you to dinner. I'm so sorry for that. I will make it up to you I promise. We are going to your parents than mine tomorrow. I remember to do that. Days crunch together for me and I just need help Kendyl. Just please don't ever accuse me of cheating again. I am not a cheater. My father has told me about him making out with some woman he cheated on my mama with. He told me the retched feeling that it gave him. How dirty he felt. How horrible he had hurt my mama. He said he broke and for the two months that mama moved in with Blake and Miranda. He was completely broken. That's how I'd be without you. I would NEVER want to put me or you through that. I don't care about fucking fans. I don't care about any of them more than I care about you. You are put first Kendyl minus my forgetful mind. It won't ever forget you. It'll always remember you and that how much love I have for you." He said. I had tears streaming down my face.

How could I accuse Bo of cheating. I was so stupid to do that. He does really love me. He just forgets. I have been way too harsh on him. I can help him set up his calendar and make sure that everything is right for him. I can help him remember birthdays and parties, and taking me on dates.

He put his hand on my cheek and wiped away tears. He told me I was too beautiful to cry. A smile came to my face as he leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him right back. I can't believe myself but I'm glad the fight of this is over. I can't be mad anymore.

When he pulled away. I put my arms around him and held him close to me. He held me and kissed my forehead. We laid down together and before I could fall asleep I heard him humming the song he made for me. Reason's like this are why I fell in love with him. He isn't only just the love of my life but my best friend.

~Erin's Point of View~

I was looking up at the ceiling when I heard walking up the steps. I sat up and covered myself better. My knees were to my chest when I saw the door slowly creek open and Tate enter. He turned and closed the door trying to not make a loud sound.

"I'm awake." I said. He turned quickly. He gave a small smile and came over to the bed.

"Hey." he said softly sitting on the edge. His back was towards me. He ran his hand through his hair. His head went up.
"Where'd you go?" I asked softly. I thought of the worst but wished for the best.

"The bar." He answered. He turned around and patted next to him. "Come here." He said. I shook my head no. He probably drank more. The only unusual thing is I didn't smell it.  "Erin, sweetheart. Please." He asked kind of hurt. I crawled out of the covers and over to him. I pulled my legs over the bed and sat next to him. Still no smell. Only cigarettes.

"You smoked?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nope. Was hanging out with a few friends. Then I saw Bo. He was having problems with Kendyl. She is getting mad at him for forgetting a lot but he is just trying to do that engagement thing." He told me. I nodded.

Where is the parts about how many beers has he had? I had my head down and I felt his finger pull my head up by my chin. I was now looking at him. He crashed his lips on mine which surprised me. I pulled away unsure of what to say or do.

My hands went up when he came closer so he stopped dead in his tracks. He looked at me and then to my hands which were still up. How is he going to come home from a bar and kiss me after I just fought with him about going out and drinking so much. He grabbed my wrist and put my hands down.

I just looked at him. What is he doing. He is acting different. I pray that everything is going to go well. I can't take him drinking anymore. I need him to not drink like he does. It scares me to death and I don't want to lose him. The grip  on my wrist eased as he sighed and looked me in the eyes.

"I didn't drink Erin. I had soda. That's all. You can ask all the people that were there. The bar tender. Hell, he'll remember because he was surprised I ordered a coke. You can ask Bo. You could smell if I drank. You could of tasted it."

"So you left and didn't drink?" I asked shocked.

"No. I realized something. Some things are more important than others. Even if I enjoy both, I have to see which one is more important to me." He said. Looking at me dead in the eyes.

"What is more important to you?" I asked.

"You." He smiled. I smiled and crawled onto his lap. I dug my head into his neck and stayed like that. "You mean more to me than any Jose, Jack, Jim, Don, Bud, or Miller ever has. They don't hold me at night. They don't kiss me. They don't care about me. They don't love me. You do. I can't love a bottle but I can sure love you." He said into my ear. I had tears in my eyes hearing that. He rubbed my back

Tate is better than my father. He is choosing me over the alcohol. That is a bigger step than my father has ever taken. Not once has he chose my mother or me over the alcohol. I can't help but love him even more because of this. I pulled away and looked at him. He had a genuinely happy smile on his face. I put one right onto mine before I crashed my lips onto his.

We tangled ourselves up in the sheets and ended up cuddling to one another. I listened to his heart beat and breathing knowing this is where I am suppose to be. Out of all the things I've done in my life, being with him is one of the best choices I ever made. I don't regret making him choose but I'm happy that I did.

"I love you." I told him as we lay there in silence.

"I love you too." He said kissing my head afterwards.

"Thank you."
"For what?" He asked.

"For proving that me being with you is probably the greatest thing I've ever done." I said. His heart sped up a little. His arm rubbed mine.

"I should thank you for showing me that choices are going to have to be made for the greater good. I may drink a little heavy sometimes but put my ass in place. I know you can. You already have and so far I'm liking it." He said. I smiled.

"Let's get some sleep, honey. It's Thanksgiving and I'm helping your mama and Bailee. Oh! Speaking of Bailee." I said sitting up real quick. He looked at me confused.

"Everything okay with her?" I nodded quick.

"Your parents have known about her smoking. She finally showed it to your father. He didn't flip or anything. She's been worried for nothing." He smiled and pulled me back down.

"Let me guess, you pushed her to having her show him?" He asked.

"Well, by push, you mean guide her into telling him well showing him then yes." I said. He chuckled.

"You and being pushy." I smiled. "I wouldn't have my baby any other way."
"I wouldn't want to be any other way." I said.

"Good. Now shhhhh. Bed time." He said like a kid. I giggled and kissed his chest before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep. With my love and best friend.

______________

15 Votes
4 Comments

What do you think about everything working out?
Do you think that Tate will be able to cut back to where Erin wants with his drinking?
Do you think that Kendyl is going to help Bo and it's not going to blow his surprise to her?

Thank y'alls for reading! Please keep commenting and voting!

- Pup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 13 14
This is just a fan fic based off of a dream I had where Luke Bryan was my father. Enjoy! 🌹🌹🌹 P.S. Some topics may be triggering. Mentions murder...
12.8K 322 39
Luke Bryan fanfiction!! Y/n L/n gets to go to Luke's concert on her 21st birthday. He is her favorite country music star. But never in a million year...
75.9K 2.3K 61
A western PA girl, meets the famous Luke Bryan at a meet and greet. She's only 16, and he's 34 and married. He falls in love right away not knowing h...
158K 5.9K 40
Caroline Boyer can never seem to find her place in this world. Whether it be a career or one single job, nothing ever works. She ends up either quitt...