Center Chase

By LAArms21

Book 1 of 3 Lindsey is looking for a fresh start. She's spent the last two years hiding away from everyone, a... More

****
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 38

16.8K 476 23
By LAArms21

Lindsey

I am all packed and ready for our trip to visit my parents. Since the day they dropped me off, I haven't seen them. I've talked to them over the phone several times, and we've been able to catch up, but I'm excited to get to see them in person.

Liam talked to mom the other day to let her know about the team's free weekend and make sure both her and my dad would be around so we could come up and visit. She was ecstatic to hear that we were coming. We made sure she and dad were okay with Chase coming with us for the weekend. She said he was always welcome.

I haven't told her or my dad that Chase and I are dating yet. That's a conversation I want to have in person. I know Chase is nervous about telling them- well, mostly my dad- but I know they'll be happy for us. They always say, as long as Liam and I are happy, they will support us in whatever we do.

And I am very happy with Chase. Ever since that disaster with Val got cleared up, things between us have only gotten better. We communicate clearly with each other now and don't let things fester. Our connection has deepened tenfold, and I feel myself falling for him more and more every day.

I hear a soft knock on the doorframe and turn to see Liam standing just outside the threshold. "Hey, are your bags packed? I just picked up the car and wanted to start loading things up."

"Yeah, everything is right here." I show him the stash of mine and Chase's bags at the end of the bed.

He grabs my backpack and slings it over one shoulder, then picks up both my suitcase and Chases with one hand and lugs everything out to the rental car. When he comes back upstairs, he makes sure we have everything we need for the weekend loaded up before checking the time.

There's a home game tonight, and Liam, Chase, and I will head Upstate straight from the arena. We want to get as much time in with the family as we can this weekend. I feel bad that Taylor can't come with us, but she told me not to worry about it; she says she'll keep herself entertained while we're gone. It's only a few days, after all.

......

The guys kicked ass in the game earlier. They beat the opposing team 4-2. All the extra practice T.J. has been doing really showed tonight. He scored three out of the four goals in the game. The guy looked like he had something to prove out there on the ice- even Taylor seemed impressed.

After the game, Taylor and I waited for the guys to get cleaned up and ready to go. Once they were ready, we said our brief goodbyes to T.J. and Taylor before heading out. I overheard Chase and Liam telling Taylor to play nice while we're gone. She replied with a 'no promises' and a wicked grin. I just hope they're both alive and in one piece when we return.

......

A few hours after leaving the arena, we made it to my parent's house. I smile to myself as we pull into the driveway of my childhood home. I see the silhouette of my mom looking out the window of the living room as we park the car. We knew she'd wait up for us. She was thrilled when we told her we would come up for a few days to see her and dad.

Chase, Liam, and I pile out of the car, happy to get a chance to stretch. I hear a whimper and quick footsteps approaching us. I turn to see my mom coming toward us, my dad following closely behind. She tackles Liam first with a bone-crushing hug, and my dad greets me with a gentler but still enthusiastic embrace.

He turns to Chase and extends his hand when he releases me, greeting him warmly. Dad greets Liam when my mom finally sets him free. And I am met with a hug from her that is barely less forceful than the one she leveled my brother with. I try to breathe in this crazy woman's embrace, and my eyes drift to Chase, who is watching my reunion with my parents.

His eyes catch mine, and he smiles fondly at me. We hold that gaze until he is swept into a tight hug from my mother as well. My mom isn't a large woman, but she is strong as an ox. All 5'6", 120 pounds of her could rival the best linebacker in the U.S. if she set her mind to it. That's probably why Chase looks like she just deflated his lungs and broke a few ribs with that hug.

I try- and fail- to hide my amusement as he catches his breath when she releases him and pulls me inside the house. She starts fussing over me and asks how the drive was, making sure we had no car troubles, and asking a million questions about how I like the city and my job and everything else she can think of. I can barely answer one question before she throws another one at me.

Lucky for me, my dad walks in with Liam and Chase carrying our bags and tells her to hold off on her thousand questions until morning. She relents and asks if we need anything. She even goes so far as to offer to cook dinner for us. We ate on the way and told her as much.

Then, she cranks up the gears and goes into super-hostess mode, letting Chase know that there are extra pillows and blankets in the bedroom closet, and if there is anything he needs, he should just let her know. My dad halts her as she starts to usher him toward the guest room. He reels my mom in and lets her know that Liam and I are perfectly capable of showing Chase where things are. He then suggests everyone get some rest, and we can all visit in the morning when we all feel refreshed.

I see Liam send an appreciative look dad's way. We're all exhausted and ready to get some sleep, and the look in my dad's eyes, tells me he was ready for bed a while ago. After telling them goodnight, Liam and I show Chase to the guest room upstairs. Even if my parents knew Chase and I were dating, they would still probably insist on putting him up in a separate bedroom- they're a little old-fashioned that way.

Chase carries my bags to my room for me before depositing his own in the guest room- which just happens to be across from Liam's at the other end of the hall. I stand between the two of them in the hallway as we all prepare to call it a night. Liam looks at Chase and me and tells us goodnight before turning to go into his room.

Before he closes his door, he looks sternly at the two of us. "Please, try to remember that we're in mom and dad's house. And my room is right across from the guest room."

I try to hold back my snicker as pink starts to creep up Chase's neck. When Liam's door closes, I look at him and smile. Suddenly I'm not so tired. And judging by the look I get in return, neither is he.

I pull his door closed behind him and take his hand, guiding him with me down the hall. We enter my room, and I close the door behind us, flipping the lock before turning back around to face my man. He's standing in the middle of my room, looking around from wall to wall.

It's an average-sized bedroom, walls painted light purple with various band and movie posters taped up every so many feet. My queen-sized bed sits right in the middle of the far wall made up with my white and gray marquis design sheet set. My bookshelf is between the bed and my closet, packed with old books, framed photos, and collectibles.

Chase smiles as he takes everything in. "So, this is your room?"

I close the distance between us a few steps. "This was my room." I look up at him and smile widely. "Now, my room is back in the city. With you."

Pride flashes across his face, and his eyes darken a bit. He closes the distance between us. "You're damn right it is."

One hand brushes over my cheek as the other grips my waist, pulling me into his chest. He drags a thumb slowly across my lower lip and angles his head down closer to mine. I can feel the heat of his breath on my face and the urgent need building between my legs. I can't get over how profound an effect this man has on me.

His eyes are closed. His forehead is resting on mine. "Lindsey," he whispers.

Just one word and I'm dripping. I love the way he says my name. So loving and needy. He says my name like no one has before like he was meant to be the one calling me by it. Like he was meant just for me.

I can't take it anymore. I close the gap between our lips, crushing mine against him, sweeping my tongue desperately against his lips. When he parts his mouth, allowing me entrance, I take advantage and deepen the kiss. My arms wrap quickly around his neck, pulling him into me as his arms slide down my sides. His hands brush the sides of my breasts as he slowly moves lower.

I feel his fingertips digging into my hips hard enough to bruise. It only spurs me on. I want to feel him deeper; I want his mark on me- I need him, now. I pull back from the kiss and rip his shirt over his head, discarding it somewhere behind me. Then I quickly work my way down to his waistband.

Working my fingers over his button, then his zipper, I feel the heat coursing through my body. "I need you, now!" I plunge my hand into his boxer briefs, getting my grip on what I crave most.

Chase drops his head to my shoulder and stifles a moan. "Fuuuuck, Lins."

He picks his head up and looks into my eyes. His need is clearly growing at the same rate as my own. I feel his hard cock grow in my hand as I slowly pump his length. He looks down at my hand on his member and licks his lips. He quickly removes his jeans and boxer briefs, freeing his huge dick from its confines.

Then he pulls my hand away and makes quick work to remove my clothes. In no time, I'm left completely naked, standing in front of him. His eyes drag up and down my body, drinking in the sight. His eyes hood further, and his cock twitches as he wets his lips. When his gaze lifts to mine, I know I'm about to get what I've been craving.

He pulls me close and spins us around. I feel myself being backed up toward my bed. I feel the bed touch the back of my legs. Chase picks me up and launches us swiftly onto my mattress, landing softly on top of me, his long shaft still poking into my hip. He captures my lips in a searing kiss as he brings one hand up my inner thigh, crawling closer and closer to my desperate core.

I shudder as I feel his fingers brush along my wet slit. When I let out a moan and beg him to touch me, he plunges one finger into me, pumping in and out a few times before adding a second finger, then a third. He pumps his hand and curls his fingers in a perfect rhythm. 

I know it won't be long before I come undone. He continues fingering me, and I moan into his mouth, calling out his name as quietly as I can. Those fingers pump again and again and again until I feel my walls clench down around him, and I unravel.

I feel Chase's ragged breath against my face as he breaks our kiss. "Baby, you are so beautiful when you come."

God, I love this man!

I smile up at him before telling him what I need. "Chase. I want you to fuck me. Please, I need you."

He doesn't make me ask twice. Within seconds, he drives his entire length into my slick pussy. I bite down on my pillow to muffle my sounds. He bends my legs up, angling deeper inside me as he thrusts repeatedly in and out, over and over again. I'm delirious with the sensation of him inside of me, and I dig my fingers deep into his back and pull him to me, bringing him even deeper.

We're both teetering on the edge of climax, and our breathing is ragged. He buries his head in the crook of my neck as we both drive closer and closer to our release. I bite down harder onto the pillow as he moans into my neck. I'm about to break. One, two, three deep thrusts, and I'm riding out the best orgasm of my life. Chase pumps a few more times, then finds his release deep inside of me.

I hope we were quiet enough, but at this moment, I can't find it in me to truly care.

I feel him trembling as he comes down from his orgasm and rolls off of me. "Holy shit, Lins. That was fucking incredible!"

Still catching my breath, I respond, "it always is with you, Chase."

All I see when I look at him is love. So much love and adoration. He pulls me to him and kisses my temple. This is my favorite place in the world. Right here, with this man, just like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.2K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
268K 11.3K 38
{BOOK 3 OF THE 'FALLING SERIES} Lydia Ellis has been burned enough times her in life that she no longer believes in love. Why give your heart to some...
1.2M 48.2K 33
Joelle Morrow has her focus set on the future. As an up-and-coming lingerie designer, she's overcome multiple setbacks on the road to achieving her d...
905K 16.9K 35
A story of forbidden love. Dig in to your next favorite steamy romance. There are a list of reasons why Scarlet and Chase shouldn't be together but t...