When Fools Rush In

By GrealishHoebag

New Manchester City PR exec Lucy is taken in by the charms and scandalous good looks of £100m player Jack Gre... More

Chapter 1 - Easy Rider
Chapter 2 - Snack-a-Jack
Chapter 3 - The Office
Chapter 4 - Nearly Midnight
Chapter 5 - Night on the Tiles
Chapter 6 - Losing Control
Chapter 7 - Fever Pitch
Chapter 8 - Dr Jack
Chapter 9 - Double Slabhead
Chapter 10 - Breakfast at Jack's
Chapter 11 - Open The Box
Chapter 12 - I'd Never Bench You
Chapter 13 - You've Had It Now
Chapter 14 - The Old Kit Room
Chapter 15 - Meat Feast
Chapter 16 - Scoring at the Etihad
Chapter 17 - Gala Night
Chapter 18 - The One You Hadn't Told Us About
Chapter 19 - I'm Not Going Anywhere
Chapter 20 - Recovery
Chapter 22 - White Headband
Chapter 23 - Reversible Parka
Chapter 24 - Burnt Rice
Chapter 25 - Rumour
Chapter 26 - Rocky Ground
Chapter 27 - Flashing Lights
Chapter 28 - Sleeping
Chapter 29 - Reunited
Chapter 30 - Her Jack
Chapter 31 - Relief
Chapter 32 - Teatime Treat
Chapter 33 - Sleeping Jack

Chapter 21 - Tongue

2.1K 34 5
By GrealishHoebag

Lucy sat on the edge of the bed, facing the window. The afternoon light was already beginning to fade from the autumn sky, the sun having sunk below the horizon. Jack walked over to the same side of the bed and clicked the bedside lamp on, the soft glow illuminating the room and casting shadows. After briefly glancing out of the window at the city skyline, he took his top off and turned to where Lucy was sitting. She put her hands around his waist and pulled him towards her, glancing up at him with a hungry gaze.

"I've missed you," she whispered, running her fingers down the warm skin of his rippled abdomen and fiddling with the elasticated waist of his tracksuit bottoms.

Jack was staring down at her, strands of his slicked back fringe beginning to come undone, his eyes dark and soft in the twilight. 

"Missed ya too." He placed his hand on Lucy's head, running his fingers through her hair.

She pulled him further forward, burying her face into the top of his joggers, inhaling his scent deeply. A fresh mix of clean cotton laundry and botanicals. She felt him twitch beneath the fabric. "Mmmmm," she murmured, "time to get these off."

Jack exhaled loudly in anticipation as Lucy trailed her finger from his belly button over the fine line of hair that ran down to heaven. She then placed her mouth over his belly button and ran her lips downwards, slowly dotting gentle kisses on his skin as she went. It felt like she could hear his heart thudding as she inched her way downwards. Hooking her fingertips under the waistband, she began to tug his joggers down, pulling it firmly over his large, rounded bum cheeks. As she pulled the front down, his erect cock sprung free.

"No underwear I see," hummed Lucy, staring back up at him, "you are pure filth Grealish!"

Jack grinned. "Didn't see the point, I knew ya'd be wantin' me dick as soon as I got home."

"Cocky fucker!" Lucy stuck her tongue out at him but he wasn't wrong, and he knew it. She grasped the base of his shaft eagerly and immediately took him into her mouth, groaning as she did so. 

"Aaahhhh," Jack moaned at the sensation; Lucy grasped his buttocks with both hands, pulling him further into her as she sucked on his length, flicking her tongue over his tip and then swirling it round over his rigid girth, enjoying the gasping noises Jack was making above her head. His hands were on the back of her head, clutching her hair, as he began to rock himself forward into Lucy's warm, moist mouth.

Lucy pulled herself backwards, freeing her mouth momentarily to glance up at him. His lips were parted, his eyes frenzied with desire.

"Did I ever tell you how good you tasted?" she murmured, licking her lips seductively.

"Uh...I...dunno," Jack stammered, impatient for her to recommence. 

"Soooo good," Lucy cupped his balls in one of her hands and gently grazed her nails over his skin, making Jack groan. With her mouth, she planted kisses down the underside of his hard shaft before returning to the tip which was now glistening with pre cum. She swept her tongue over it, the saltiness tingling in her mouth. He tasted divine. 

"Mmmmm," Lucy continued, "you...are...delicious..." She rapidly thrust her head forward, taking his entire length back into her mouth, the wet tip of his penis hitting the back of her throat. Jack let out a yelp, followed by a long, shuddering moan as he began to thrust his hips forward to meet Lucy's ravenous oral attack.

"Fuuuuck!" cried Jack. Lucy was sucking on him frantically, closing her jaw around his cock, the pressure causing him to jerk involuntarily as he grappled with the back of Lucy's head, pushing her head further onto him as he felt his climax approaching.

Lucy closed her eyes, savouring every moment as she devoured him, feeling his hot palms on her scalp, drinking in his helpless moans, using her fingers to press on his perineum and to massage his balls. Never had she enjoyed giving a man pleasure so much. Never had she wanted a blowjob to last so long. Her jaw ached, her tongue was tiring, it felt like he was filling her whole being; but as she listened to Jack's fevered whimpers, she realised she could go on forever.

"I'm...gonna..." Jack stuttered, the pressure building uncontrollably. Lucy did not let up - she moved her hands back round to his juicy bum. She felt beads of sweat trickling down from his back as he violently thrust forwards into her mouth. She needed not just to tip him over the edge, but to push him hard over the precipice. Her fingers ran down his crack, pushing his flesh softly as she went. The noises coming out of Jack's mouth were rapidly intensifying, he was now tugging her hair in desperation, searching for his release.

Lucy sucked on him as hard as she could, simultaneously shoving a fingertip into his anus. With an animalistic cry, Jack lunged forward and exploded into her mouth, yelling a string of expletives as he emptied himself, overtaken by the intensity of his orgasm and the power Lucy held over him in those few minutes. Lucy swallowed what she could as Jack's legs gave way underneath him. He crumpled to the floor by the side of the bed where Lucy sat, gasping for breath and grabbing onto her thighs to steady himself. Lucy rubbed her hands through his hair which had now fully come undone in tufts of oiled disarray.

"Was that good?" Lucy whispered, knowingly.

Jack looked back up at her, his face shining with sweat, his eyes still wild.

"Good? Fookin' hell," he replied, his voice deep and hoarse, making Lucy quiver, "ya know how to destroy me Luce."

"Glad to be of service," Lucy grinned as Jack's face broke into a spent smile. She stroked the side of his face with the back of her fingers. "Come and join me on the bed."

They lay side by side for a while as Jack recovered and while Lucy removed her top which was now covered in a mixture of sweat and ejaculate. Not that she minded. 

"That were well amazin'," enthused Jack, turning to face Lucy, his brown eyes twinkling. "Can we do that more often?"

"Yes, if you behave yourself," Lucy replied, with a wink, "or...maybe on the condition you keep scoring those goals."

"Does an assist count? Or gettin' a foul and winning a free kick?" Jack pouted his lips. Lucy loved how he said "foul".

"Mmmm, I'll have to think about that...maybe just a hand job for those though?"

Jack stuck his bottom lip out. "Nah, nah, nah, not fair," he protested.

Lucy responded by poking him in the ribs, to which Jack retaliated by reaching over to tickle her, making her scream aloud. He was lying on her stomach now, his fingers wrapped around the back of Lucy's bra, clumsily attempting to unclasp it.

"I ain't even started on ya yet," Jack said, burying his head in Lucy's cleavage as he continued to fiddle with her bra. "What do ya want? I know ya still a bit achy and stuff."

Lucy sighed as she played with his hair. He she was with Jack Grealish, naked, lying on top of her asking what she would like him to do to her. Again, she could have pinched herself, even if he was taking a long time to undo her bra.

"Let me get it off," she giggled, leaning forwards and unclasping the back of her bra with one hand. "Good job your feet are more accurate than your hands."

"Oh is that right is it?" retorted Jack, indignantly, grasping her breast with his hand, "me hands aren't accurate now?"

"Well...." smiled Lucy, enjoying how easily she could wind him up, "I can't remember...maybe you need to show me?"

Jack ran his thumb over Lucy's nipple, which stiffened immediately at his touch. 

"Where do ya want me hands then?" he murmured, circling both of Lucy's nipples with his forefingers and making her exhale loudly.

"Where do you want to put them?"

Jack grinned, that cheeky, boyish, playful smile that lit up his face. "In ya knickers."

Lucy giggled and reached down to help Jack wrestle her jeans off. He now had his mouth over her left breast and was flicking his tongue over her nipple as he tugged impatiently downwards on her jeans until they came down loosely enough for Lucy to kick them off the end of the bed.

"Can't believe I've allowed ya to keep them on this long," Jack said, tugging at Lucy's knicker elastic with one hand and running his fingertips up her inner thigh with the other. "Or that ya didn't take 'em off as soon as ya saw me."

"You are such a shit!" Lucy exclaimed, slapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"A shit ya can't get enough of...a shit ya just wanna fuck," purred Jack, tracing his finger over her knicker fabric. He glanced back up at her from where his head was hovering over her pelvis, darting his dark eyes into hers, "a shit that makes ya wet."

Lucy threw her head backwards onto the bed with a moan as she felt Jack's hand slide into her knickers, her body ready to submit to the heady pleasure of his magic fingers and whatever else he had to offer her in that moment.

"Fuck, ya drippin'," growled Jack lustily, sliding her knickers off her completely.

Lucy sighed as Jack slipped his finger into her, her whole body shuddering with pleasure. "Just...want...you..." she mumbled, helplessly, opening her legs as wide as she could.

Jack pulled his finger back out and slid it up to Lucy's hard clit, his fingers covered with her juices. He circled her clit with his fingertip, and began to rub it, watching his hand intently as he worked his fingertip up and down her engorged nub. Lucy groaned as Jack rubbed and pressed her, now delving two fingers into her wet pussy.

"Oh God," she mewled as she felt Jack's fingers thrusting in and out of her. It wasn't a moan of pure pleasure as she was accustomed to. She wasn't sure whether it was the after-effects of the accident or not, but she felt tight and achy, Jack's fingers subsequently feeling larger, wider and longer than before. 

"That OK?" asked Jack, sensing Lucy tensing up and pausing briefly.

"Uh...yeah...sorry I'm still a bit sore after the accident," mumbled Lucy, suddenly feeling like her body had taken more of a battering than she had realised.

Jack's eyes softened and he kissed her stomach. "Don't be sorry bab," he reassured her. "What about..." he slowly stuck his tongue out and ran it along his teeth.

"Mmmm," responded Lucy, "yes please baby."

Slowly and gently, Jack shuffled down between Lucy's parted legs, positioning his tongue over Lucy's clit. He flicked the tip of his tongue over it before pressing his lips down into her, gently kissing his way down to her entrance. Lucy sighed with affection, his immediate switch to a more gentle approach a relief but also one that tugged at her heartstrings. A fuckboy with a heart, she thought. Or former fuckboy. Whatever, she was now at the mercy of his tongue which he was now sweeping across her clit, alternated with sucks and nibbles.

"Oh my God..." stuttered Lucy, thrusting her hips upwards to meet his wandering mouth, "that's good..."

Jack's mouth continued to work away, his hair flopping over his forehead and tickling her clit as he shoved his tongue into her pussy, sucking voraciously on her juices and making humming noises of contentment. His hands grasped the tops of her thighs, squeezing the bottom of her bum cheeks, his fingers pressing into pleasure zones she never knew she had. He then moved his mouth back up to her swollen clit, flickering the tip of his tongue rapidly over it. She felt his stubble grazing against her labia.

"Sheeesh!" exclaimed Lucy through gritted teeth, the waves rising within her. Jack continued, feverishly tonguing her clit as sweat trickled down her thighs and her juices ran free. He could feel her legs beginning to shake as she thrusted her hips into his face. But he didn't stop. He increased the pace of his tongue until Lucy began to wail.

"Jack!" she screamed, "I'm gonna - gonna - " The wave crashed. Hard. She lost control of her hips and legs as the orgasm overwhelmed her, as Jack's tongue met the bucking of her hips, the wild thrusts as she thrashed around on the bed, yelping under a tsunami of pleasure, throwing her head fully backwards as she gasped, panted and now grasped Jack's shoulders with both her hands, pulling him upwards onto her stomach and wrapping her legs around his back.

"That alright?" Jack whispered, squeezing Lucy's waist as she came down from her climax, her limbs shaky and weak.

"More than alright," gasped Lucy, "my God...your tongue!"

Jack grinned as he lifted himself upwards with his arms. He pulled Lucy up to him as he leant backwards, so that they were both kneeling on the bed facing each other. Jack wrapped his arms around Lucy and pulled her into him, kissing her deeply. She could taste herself, but she didn't mind too much because Jack had practically left her on the ceiling. He pulled her around and lay backwards so that they were lying down again, Lucy's head resting on his chest, listening to the solid thud of his heartbeat. 

They lay there in silence for five minutes, Jack kissing Lucy's head and running his fingers through her hair as Lucy stroked his solid chest and ran her hands over his nipples, rubbing the short strands of hair on his chest and gazing at the light smattering of freckles that ran up to his collarbone. 

"Sorry I'm such a wreck," murmured Lucy. "Everything is just...sore...at the moment...I don't think I can - "

"Shhhhh," Jack placed his finger over her mouth. "Don't be silly. You don't need to apologise for anythin'."

Lucy glanced up at him. His face was soft, warm, happily tired.

"That were amazin'," Jack continued, "I'd missed ya so much this week. I didn't think like, like I were gonna see ya again."

Lucy squeezed him tightly, inhaling his musky scent. Sweat, pheromones, testosterone and sex. She could get drunk off him forever.

"At least I didn't know what was going on, and then you were there anyway."

"I didn't know if ya were gonna forgive me." Lucy hadn't known Jack seek so much reassurance before. "Like I sez, I fucked up...I'm always fuckin' up like. But I don't wanna fuck up anymore, ya get me?"

"I get you baby," said Lucy, "just don't, well, just don't fuck up then." She pulled herself upwards, turning to look him in the eye. 

"Nah, I don't wanna fuck up, like I sez."

"It's just..." Lucy glanced away momentarily before turning her eyes back to Jack's. "It's just that I don't normally even give second chances...so maybe I'm learning to."

"Yeah, I get that," replied Jack, "I promise I won't fuck up anymore."

Lucy leaned into him and kissed him square on the lips. "So how long can I stay here then?" she whispered.

"As long as ya like," Jack grinned.

Lucy thought for a moment. "Till I'm better I guess, or back at work...no one at the club can find out."

Jack raised his eyebrows. It was evident to Lucy he had not really thought much about continuing to keep their relationship a secret.

"But you're me girlfriend, right?" Jack said, quizzically. 

"Of course...but no one can find out...yet. I'm still in my probation period at work Jack - if they find out I'm having any kind of relations with you they'll fire me."

"Nah, really?"

Lucy sighed. Her feelings for Jack ran deep, but sometimes she found herself frustrated with how his brain was unable to process the concept of actions and consequences. 

"Yes, really," Lucy said. "You'll be OK - it will just be bad headlines or whatever - but they're not gonna get rid of their hundred million pound man. But me - they can get a replacement for me within weeks and I'll never recover. I'll just be the girl that went off with the footballer she was supposed to be working with, not sleeping with."

Jack furrowed his brow as he twisted a strand of Lucy's hair through his fingers. It was this side of her he was entranced with. She was so feisty, sensible, intelligent. She was always several steps ahead of him at all times and he could have cursed himself for not listening more.

"OK I promise I won't tell anyone else," Jack said.

"Anyone else?!"

"I mean apart from Stonesy and Walks, obviously."

Lucy breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, please don't tell anyone, and whatever you do don't tell Phil because the whole bloody country will know about it. I know you're good mates but please don't tell him right now."

"Nah, I won't, I promise," Jack said, smiling, "come 'ere Luce." He pulled her into him again, kissing her deeply and running his fingers down the side of her face and down her neck. It was now dark outside, the only light of the room emanating from the bedside lamp. "By the way, I'm propa starvin' now, let's get some food or summat."

"Cheeky Nando's delivery?" suggested Lucy. "If we don't tell Pep?"

Jack's eyes lit up. "yeah, with chips AND mash on the side! Still lemon and herb for ya?"

"You know I can't do the spicy stuff. My tongue is red raw as it is devouring you!"

Jack squeezed Lucy's ribcage playfully. "And how do ya think mine is?" he stuck his tongue out at her and Lucy responded on the only way she could now to Jack's playful remonstrations. She pinned his arms to the bed and began to kiss him deeply and passionately, running her hands down his arms. Dinner might need to wait a little longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.3K 63
New mum Soph goes back to work as a hairdresser only for a new client to be mr jack grealish.
2.1K 47 22
In which a footballer taught her what love was supposed to feel like jack grealish x fem oc
47K 1K 22
~ { Sequel to 'Regrets and Mistakes' } ~ Rachel's life has changed a lot in a year. Jack starts kindergarten. Conor moved to New Jersey with them. S...
35.8K 398 24
"𝐇𝐞'𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞? *MATURE REFRENCE...