Chapter 21 - Tongue

Lucy sat on the edge of the bed, facing the window. The afternoon light was already beginning to fade from the autumn sky, the sun having sunk below the horizon. Jack walked over to the same side of the bed and clicked the bedside lamp on, the soft glow illuminating the room and casting shadows. After briefly glancing out of the window at the city skyline, he took his top off and turned to where Lucy was sitting. She put her hands around his waist and pulled him towards her, glancing up at him with a hungry gaze.

"I've missed you," she whispered, running her fingers down the warm skin of his rippled abdomen and fiddling with the elasticated waist of his tracksuit bottoms.

Jack was staring down at her, strands of his slicked back fringe beginning to come undone, his eyes dark and soft in the twilight. 

"Missed ya too." He placed his hand on Lucy's head, running his fingers through her hair.

She pulled him further forward, burying her face into the top of his joggers, inhaling his scent deeply. A fresh mix of clean cotton laundry and botanicals. She felt him twitch beneath the fabric. "Mmmmm," she murmured, "time to get these off."

Jack exhaled loudly in anticipation as Lucy trailed her finger from his belly button over the fine line of hair that ran down to heaven. She then placed her mouth over his belly button and ran her lips downwards, slowly dotting gentle kisses on his skin as she went. It felt like she could hear his heart thudding as she inched her way downwards. Hooking her fingertips under the waistband, she began to tug his joggers down, pulling it firmly over his large, rounded bum cheeks. As she pulled the front down, his erect cock sprung free.

"No underwear I see," hummed Lucy, staring back up at him, "you are pure filth Grealish!"

Jack grinned. "Didn't see the point, I knew ya'd be wantin' me dick as soon as I got home."

"Cocky fucker!" Lucy stuck her tongue out at him but he wasn't wrong, and he knew it. She grasped the base of his shaft eagerly and immediately took him into her mouth, groaning as she did so. 

"Aaahhhh," Jack moaned at the sensation; Lucy grasped his buttocks with both hands, pulling him further into her as she sucked on his length, flicking her tongue over his tip and then swirling it round over his rigid girth, enjoying the gasping noises Jack was making above her head. His hands were on the back of her head, clutching her hair, as he began to rock himself forward into Lucy's warm, moist mouth.

Lucy pulled herself backwards, freeing her mouth momentarily to glance up at him. His lips were parted, his eyes frenzied with desire.

"Did I ever tell you how good you tasted?" she murmured, licking her lips seductively.

"Uh...I...dunno," Jack stammered, impatient for her to recommence. 

"Soooo good," Lucy cupped his balls in one of her hands and gently grazed her nails over his skin, making Jack groan. With her mouth, she planted kisses down the underside of his hard shaft before returning to the tip which was now glistening with pre cum. She swept her tongue over it, the saltiness tingling in her mouth. He tasted divine. 

"Mmmmm," Lucy continued, "you...are...delicious..." She rapidly thrust her head forward, taking his entire length back into her mouth, the wet tip of his penis hitting the back of her throat. Jack let out a yelp, followed by a long, shuddering moan as he began to thrust his hips forward to meet Lucy's ravenous oral attack.

"Fuuuuck!" cried Jack. Lucy was sucking on him frantically, closing her jaw around his cock, the pressure causing him to jerk involuntarily as he grappled with the back of Lucy's head, pushing her head further onto him as he felt his climax approaching.