𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚈...

By Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... More

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29

23

1.9K 93 8
By Blair_Yodin

Everyone's staring at me, even Dan-o. I'm scared cause' she doesn't know that Namju had his ego and I'm the only one who knew about it. I saw her eyes widened and I know in her mind, she have many questions for me so, later if she did do that, I'll have to lie I guess...?

"Ya, Jeon Yi-jeun, is something going on between you and my Namju?" Saemi asks as the other girls waited for my answer. 

"Okay, first of all, none, there nothing going on...So, don't hold your breaths." They exhaled in relief. "Second, he ain't yours Saemi, face the reality...No offense or take offense, I don't care, really."

She was about to say something but I planned to walk away to clear things out, as I was about to leave, I walked pass Juda. "Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'll be confronting someone." I quickly said and proceeds to walk out.

"Ya, Oh Namju...Wait, wait, wait." I grab his wrist. "Come back there so, they won't get the wrong idea."

"And...What was that specifically?" He crossed his arms. "Are you playing with me huh?" I also crossed my arms. "Maybe, maybe not." He playfully replied.

Yes he is playing with me...

"They think that you and Juda are a thing then the scene you did at the classroom earlier...Anyways, they might think you're a playboy--"

"They won't." He cut me off. "How can you be so sure?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he shrugged. "Just because."

"Let them think what they think already but for sure, I'm not even a bit embarrass for what I did in front of everyone a while ago." The corner of his lips curved.

I sighed. "You're having too much fun."

"Well...it is fun being with you even though just for a matter of seconds..." He said.

(FLIP PAGE)

Aigoo, another stage? Gosh, I'm tired of this. I'm somewhat, in front of the girls' comfort room and when the door opened revealing Juda looking very down.

"Oh, Juda-ssi? Are you okay?" I ask and she sighed and look up at me. "It's about my grandma..."

"I see, if you need help I'm here, remember that." I held her hand smiled while she did the same.

So, basically my character is kind and bad ass at the same time? Not bad...

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm at the school bridge while looking for Dan-o and I saw her with Dohwa. 

"He doesn't even remember you, isn't it frustrating?" Dohwa asked Dan-o. I walked up to them.

"What is?" I asked.

"Oh, there you are." Dan-o said and leaned her back. "You better explain about what happened at the classroom."

"Classroom? What about what I saw at the hallway?" Dohwa crossed his arms while Dan-o is raising her eyebrows.

Hallway?

"Oh Namju and my character is kind of close now I guess? His family and mine are business partners, that's why. Don't think of any wrong idea." I replied confidently.

Dan-o look like she bought it while Dohwa took time while staring at me directly.

Does he knows something?

 Then he spoke. "Anyways...For me, it's frustrating that I have to see Juda from behind all the time."

Dan-o placed her chin on her arms while staring down at the ground. I leaned my back at the rail as I close my eyes, facing my face upwards at the sky.

"If you try harder, you can see her properly." Dan-o said. "Agree...Sometimes there is a lot of time for you and her have a moment you want." I added.

Well, based on my experience with the shadow Oh Namju...

"Oh! See? I'm right, aren't I?" Dan-o pointed at the walking Juda downstairs. Both of us faced at the way where Dan-o is looking.

"But, I'm still looking at her from behind." Dohwa frowns but Dan-o tries to cheer him up. "You can change it, Us, three can change it." Dan-o clings on my arm.

Juda proceeds to walk. "Go after her1 Go! Hurry Dohwa, go!" I shake him up as Dan-o pushes him. "What now?" Dohwa hesitated but still does it.

"Since the summer camp, everyone has become all lovey-dovey." Dan-o continues to tell stories to Jinmichae. 

"Plus, it makes us cringe." I added as we were helping Jinmichae in the kitchen. "Even my fingers feel it!" Dan-o agrees with me.

Jinmichae happily listens. "Did you enjoy it?"

Dan-o nodded. "Yes. For real!"

"How would I enjoy it if the Author makes me lost in the forest?" I rolled my eyes and Jinmichae chuckles.

"Right. Something odd happened. But I guess I was too tired after walking around with Haru." Dan-o wipes the newly washed plates while telling us what happened to her.

"Haru?" Jinmichae and I said in unison.

"Yes. I'm sure the continuity changes when I'm with Haru. I bet you 2 don't believe me though." Jinmichae don't look happy about it but I'm jealous of Dan-o.

She can change the continuity when she's with back guy a.k.a Haru but when I'm Namju, it doesn't changes a bit. Maybe Dan-o's gifted with that while my gift inside this comic book is I could move freely while in a stage.

"So you have named him." Jinmichae spoke. "Do you know what it means?" Dan-o shook her head.

Haru? It means "Everyday right?"

"You're a character in a comic book." Jinmichae continues. "I know. So what?" Dan-o says.

Of course, I stayed silent, I'm in a big trouble now anyways.

"Extras should only exist for the protagonists."

"I know, I already did a good job as their cupid's bow and arrow." I nodded at what she said. "If extras with no names start to have their names and move as they want, everything will start to go wrong." He stared at her, deeply, cuts deeper than the knife. I gulp, if he only knew about what I did, he'll probably stabbed me right now. 

"Leave."

He walked away and I shouted. "Hey, Haru means Everyday right? Right?"

Sadly he didn't replied. "What do you mean go wrong? If anything changes that's good for me!"

"Ya, let's go now." I hissed.

"And, who knows, my heart will got better!" Dan-o added.

(FLIP PAGE)

It was suddenly night time and I'm inside my bed room at home with many study notes scattered in front of me on my desk.

"Knock, knock." Mom said. "May I enter? I have something to say."

"Sure, mom come in." I told her and she walks inside and sat on my bed. "You need to get dress since the Oh's suddenly invited us to their house for a business meeting." She says.

"Oh's? Wait, is it Oh Namju's parents?" I asked, my eyes widened.

"Yup, it is. So, you'll get ready?"

"Of course!" I stood up and she was caught off-guard. "You seem happy and excited."

Right.

I fixes my posture. "Not really, it's just Namju and I, let's say, somehow close?"

Mom slowly nodded her head and also stood up. "I'll go now I guess, see you in a bit." She kisses my forehead and left the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Maybe Dan-o's right, if we try harder...We'll get a chance...What could go wrong?

______________________________________

(A/N)

I will, I will write more scenes for Namju and Yin, do not worry. I'm glad I was able to update today and is proud of myself.

I hope you like this chapter though.

Please, vote, comment and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1260

(1/2/2022)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.1K 31
what happens when you awaken inside the world of your current favorite kdrama? will you have what it takes to save your favorite characters from deat...
100K 2.6K 37
Your mother was outstationed, and your step father was at work . Leaving you and the complicated guy called Jerry who was also your step brother at h...
16.3K 985 38
romantic comedy story with some emotional feelings? yes this book will give you that. Yerin - What are you doing right now?? you look disgusting.. T...
894K 31.1K 46
Y/n is a quiet and Introverted 20 year old girl who runs a guest house previously owned by her mother. Living her peaceful but young life away hidden...