* ๐šœ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šก ๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ...

By lans_deceased

เฎ‡เฏฐเฎ‡IM FINALLY MAKING IT WOOOHOOO by the title this is a slasher fanfic bc im the momma and i wanna feed my bl... More

au: hola mis hijos
how you meet them
"i like ya cut g" *smack*
them reacting to your nails
" is it bc im black ๐ŸคจโœŠ๐Ÿพ"
favorite things about you
shopping with slasher
slasher reacting with memes
reader going to the cinema with micheal
skincare with slashers

you asking them to braid your hair

3K 48 9
By lans_deceased

señor Myers  (Michael Myers duh)

you asked him to braid you hair like this aaaand yeah it didn't end up well, when he was brushing your hair you could feel you scalp getting removed, so you told him to slow down which he did but the braids!!! oh nah girl u love his milkers and him but.... the look didn't give and he couldn't put the beads in bc they kept falling off.

pi- piggy boy (Billy Lenz duh)

You went to the attic and asked him if he could braid your hair and he looked at your hands and was like "wh- who's hair is th-that piggy" he looked scared but you told him it wasn't a HUMANS hair and he believes you, so he agrees to do it and he brushed you hair kinda rough but not like Michael aaand he had a hard time braiding on your scalp but he did a great job with them edges.

the smelly mf with the hockey mask (Jason Voorhees duh)

..... he just stared at you like 👁👁, he was confused so he asked 'what are braids?' he signs, you show him an old picture of you with braids and NOW he knows what braids are but the problem is how do you make em, so you and him watched a yt video and he was still confused but OUR BABY STILL TRIED 😤, he tried his best to not hurt your scalp and it was good but you can't sleep well bc of how tight they are.

the psychopathic yt man (Patrick Bateman duh) 

Yeaaaa- he ain't doin that shit, instead he calls someone to do it for you.

"hello i was wonder if you do African American hair styles?"

"wat kind um *covers phone* wat was that hair you wanted.... hmm okay braids"

"hmm okay can you come here instead, at 2:34PM"

"okay good bye *hanks up phone*"

"before they come we gonna hide all the bodies"

my favourite southern cannibal (bubba sawyer duh) 

he.... surprisingly know what his doing  👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 he brushes you hair until its soft in a not rough way, and he kinda needed your help with the ends but beside that it ended up nice, this man is blessed with talent yall and the baby hairs DONT GET ME STARTED.

chunky monkey (chucky duh)

yeah... sorry love he can't do that with his baby hands that can't even get a hand full of hair yeah no, so he asks (human)tiffany to do it for you and it ended up looking good.

the killer gay couple (billy Loomis & Stu Macher)

they had to watch 2 yt videos to know how to make THIS HAIRSTYLE, so they got a notebook and wrote down all the stuf- BITCH U THOUGH they just watch it twice and was like "yep that's it" so they decided that billy will do the left side and Stu will do the right, doing the big braids were easy but it was kinda hard to do the side braids so you help and Stu got excited when you told him to do your baby hairs.

the smelly ole lad that lives in the walls *British accent* (Brahms Heelshire duh)

since you couldn't leave you decide to tell the man baby to help you, when he comes you tell him to braid your hair and you choose something little easy for him well... easy or not he still can't do it, every time you tell him that his doing it wrong he will throw a tantrum and literly go inside the walls so you ended up caller your friends to come here to do your hair since SOMEONE can't do it.

i hope yall enjoy this and if you did comment, vote GUY I START SCHOOL TMR  😭😭😭 but adlist i have a break on February but any who i will see yall later on simping for serial killers.

664 WORDS 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 3 5
You write fanfic of multiple fandoms but mostly about the slashers. You've been writing since you were young and started posting some around 6 years...
183K 4.7K 11
hey guys! recently I've been havin a growing crush on bbh and I couldnt find many books on this perfect muffin. soooo enjoy!! also I'm not new to wri...
208K 5.9K 15
(๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐š‚๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฝ) "๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š?" "Uhh dunno. I guess Child's Play although its not...
2.3K 12 8
Front cover by Angus Satanae on Twitter ___ I just wanna start this of by saying that requests are open. ___ What my comments mean โค๏ธ-I liked your c...