The Frozen Empire - An Empire...

By TheMilkman2021

With Scott lost in the Ice Spikes, and his eternal frost growing from Nexus points, the other empires must sc... More

1 - Run Away
2 - A Pinch in the Wind
3 - Fight to the Death
4 - Going Upstream
5 - Reckoning
6 - 'Til Death do us Part
7 - Friendly Neighbour-hood Therapist
8 - Katherine Inquisition
9 - The Gem, and the Crystal
10 - Siblings... to the End
11 - The Last 5 minutes before Doom
12 - Scott the King of Rivendell
13 - Myth and Legend
14 - Emperor's of the Square Table
15 - A New Ocean Monument
16 - Exor and Aeor
17 - Debates, Members, and Prophecies
18 - Í̸͓ ̷̯̈́w̵̱͑ā̴̗n̵̦͛ṭ̴̔ ̵̹̄ṯ̵̄o̸̡̚ ̶̦͋B̶̧̓e̸̤̅l̵̞̓i̷̞͝e̴͍͑v̵̫͑e̶̺͛
19 - Stronger
20 - Death
21 - Compass
22 - Flower Ex-Husbands
23 - Love for the Past
25 - Copper Queen
26 - Finale Part 1
27 - Finale Part 2
28 - Finale Part 3
29 - Afterlife
.... hi?
A Lesson in Law

7.5 - Like a chapter, but not

430 17 3
By TheMilkman2021

So this Chapter isn't really adding anything to the story, I just thought (mostly for my own sake) that I would go over where everyone is to allow me to choose where I want the story to go next.

I have plans for the distant future, I just need ways to get to those.

So here's the recap (in alphabetical order because why not)

FWhip - FWhip was last seen chapter 3, when he was being corrupted by the Xornoth Crystal, his whereabouts are currently unknown.

Gem- Gem was last seen in chapter 5, where, after disappearing, it turned out she had built a piglin civilization in the nether wastes. She last interacted with Jimmy, who went there after seeing her in the portal. When Gem tried to leave, it was revealed that her body had became so custom to the nether, it would freeze in the overworld. She is currently trapped in the nether with no way to get out.

Jimmy- Jimmy was last seen in chapter 7, where he went to Pix for therapy, and ended up staying the night in his fountain. Jimmy has been going to therapy for weeks, trying to recover from Lizzies death, His empires fall, and the vanishing of Sausage. He is currently on the hunt for a new home.

Joel- Joel was also last seen in chapter 7, where he started trashing Pix's empire. Joel has became reckless and destructive, secluding himself mostly to the unfinished interior of his Matral Palace. No one has properly spoken to him in days, his grief over the death of his wife has driven him to insanity, and the Mezalean King is currently planning against Scott. He is currently in his empire.

Joey- Joey was also also last seen in chapter 7, where he spends most of his days trying to control himself. Joey fears he will slip back into Xoroth's control, so he spends all his time with others so they can help him - he chose Pix as his victim. Joey is currently trying to find someone to talk to.

Katherine - Katherine was last seen in chapter 3, where after being offered to take the Xornoth crystal and refusing it, goes to confront FWhip at his empire about his reliance with the Crystal. She goes missing and is presumed dead by the other emperors. Her whereabouts are currently unknown.

Lizzie - Lizzie was last seen in chapter 6, where she died at the hands of her own empire. She is currently at the bottom of the ocean.

Pearl - Pearl hasn't been the main focus in a chapter yet, though she has been mentioned in chapter 3 and 7. She is currently staying with Pix, who is providing her with food.

Pix - Pix was last seen in chapter 7, where he laments about being the server therapist. Pix has been struggling to keep positive when he hears about all the worries in every day empire, he decided to take a break from Shelby, Jimmy, Joey, Pearl and Joel; so he went out for a walk in the woods. He is currently investigating Katherines screaming.

Sausage - Sausage was last seen in chapter 3, where he disappears during Joel's Emperor quiz show. His whereabouts are currently unknown.

Scott- Scott was last seen in chapter 1, where he flees to the ice spikes biome. His intentions are currently unknown.

Shelby - Shelby was last seen in chapter 5, she was also mentioned in chapter 7, where she develops a serious frostbite after entering an ice spikes biome. She is currently under Pix's protection, warming up in the lakes.

Sorry that there wasn't any knew stuff, I've just been busy with holiday things, I assure you that there will be new stuff, in a week or sooner.....

maybe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.3K 99
As the title says it's gay Hope I can keep my motivation for this book up Cover by ; floornineteen Best Rankings! 18 - joeygraceffa 11 - shubble 2...
16.8K 468 44
Prequel to Elusion. The Hermits failed to open the vault, and King Ren continues to rule the server. Grian receives mysterious compasses from Grumbot...
210K 4.4K 80
Oneshots but SBI invaded and you cannot escape the lovely fluff and paining angst
1K 7 16
Even though it says this book is completed, I will actually be posting whenever I feel like it, though I'll try to do at least one chapter a day. I j...