Tired of fighting

By sparklygroot

*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitt... More

Chapt: 1
Characters
Chapt: 2
Chapt: 3
Chapt: 4
Chapt: 5
Chapt: 6
Chapt: 7
Chapt: 8
Chapt: 10
Chapt: 11
Chapt: 12
Chapt: 13
Chapt: 14
Chapt: 15
Chapt: 16
characters
Chapt: 17
Chapt: 18
Chapt: 19
Chapt: 20
Chapt: 21
Chapt: 22
Chapt: 23
Chapt: 24
Chapt: 25
Chapt: 26
Chapt: 27
Chapt: 28
Chapt: 29
Chapts: 30
Chapt: 31
Chapt: 32
Chapt: 33
Chapt: 34
Chapt: 35
Chapt: 36
Chapt: 37
Chapt: 38
Chapt: 39
Chapt: 40
chapt: 41
Chapt: 42
Chapt: 43
Chapt: 44
Chapt: 45
Chapt: 46
Chapt: 47
Chapt: 48
Chapt: 49
Chapt: 50
Chapt: 51
Chapt: 52
Chapt: 53
Chapt: 54
Chapt: 55
Chapt: 56
Chapt: 57
Chapt: 58
Chapt: 59
Chapt: 60
Chapt: 61
Chapt: 62
Chapt: 63
Chapt: 64
Chapt: 65
Chapt: 66
Chapt: 67
Chapt: 68
Chapt: 69
chapt: 70
Chapt: 71
Chapt: 72
Chapt: 73
Chapt: 74
Chapt: 75
Chapt: 76
Chapt: 77
Chapt: 78
Chapt: 79
Chapt: 80
Chapt: 81
Chapt: 82
Chapt: 83
Chapt: 84
Chapt: 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt: 87
Chapt: 88
Chapt: 89
Chapt: 90
Chapt: 91
Chapt: 92
Chapt: 93
Chapt: 94
Chapt: 95
Chapt: 96

Chapt: 9

5.9K 116 3
By sparklygroot

I look to my brothers who's eyes are wide open and most of their mouths open.

I don't know what to say or what to think. My head is spinning. My thoughts are going around and round about how am I supposed to tell them or even have a baby?

"Amora how are you pregnant?" Pagolo ask.

"I think you know how that happend?" I say joking while we're being serious.

"Amora who got you pregnant." Elio ask looking at me serious.

You take a deep breath and say." There is one person who was with me my whole life who could do it so?"

"N-no...." Lorenzo says. He came to visit you too because he cares about you.

"I saw how they were protective over you when you tried to leave." He continue.

"You thought they were protecting me? No they needed me. For things you don't wanna know." I say.

"Look i lived with my uncle and aunt yes but they are brother and sister. So my uncle have some things he needs...." I say the last part looking down.

"H-he did what!" Luca say tears in his eyes. Now everyone in the room has tears in their eyes.

"Multiple times he did that." I say.

Now they gasp out loud.

"What else did he do to you?" Guiliano ask looking at me.

I look up with tears streaming down my cheek now. "I-i can't."

I break down and put my head in my hands.

Elio pulls me into a hug and rubs my back.

He looks up to all his brothers.

And then Elio says this to them."dobbiamo prendere quel bastardo perché quello che ha fatto al mio stellina. (we need to get that bastard because what he did to my stellina)

I pull away and say." Don't need to do anything because you will regret that." I wipe my tears from my cheek.

Everyone in the room look at me with big eyes.

"H-how can you? H-how?" Elio says.

You chuckle." Oh honey i know! I know everything. And i can speak a lot of languages." I say. I did that on purpose so that they will shut up about my past.

Their mouth fall open.

"What else you know?" Carlo ask.

"Oh like everything." I say.

"Amora....." Elio says my full name oh god here we go again.

"Fine i know about the mafia thing." I say.

"And how do you know?" Elio says.

"Oh come on your guys aren't really good in hiding stuff." I say and i point on the jacket from Elio.

He shows his jacket and it shows a gun inside. His eyes are wide.

"You guys do it all the time hide guns or knifes everywhere believe me, i do the same." I say point at my bra.

"You have guns to?" Luca ask.

"Yeah and 5 knives but i think the hospital has it now shit." I say looking around.

"Oh and they have my gun fuck!" I say.

"Calm down lorenzo get her stuff back!" Elio says not looking away just pointing his fingers.

"I'm on my way" lorenzo says while walking to the door and walking out.

"Why do you have that stuff piccola?" Pagolo ask.

"Well maybe to protect myself and maybe because i fight a lot." I say.

"You fight?" Anthonio ask.

"Yeah since i was 10." I say.

"You might know the night rider?" I say.

"Yes that's a badass gir- yeah well thats me." I interrupt guiliano.

The boys has big wide open eyes.

"Your night rider?" Lorenzo say coming in and walking over to me.

I nod while he give me my knifes and gun.

When i was 10 i needed money for clothes and food. Not always for food most of the time i starved myself most of the time clothes or knifes.

Once you went to a sort of basement you thought you could find a bar to have a job but you saw a ring with fighters in it.

Flashback

I was watching a big man and a little man fight really hard. But then a figure comes and disrupt your sight.

"Hey little girl what are you doing here?" I look up and see a woman with short hair and bruises on her face.

"I'm not little!" I say. Actually i am i may be ten but i look like i'm 8 or maybe even younger. Because i'm short for my age.

"Okay well what you doing here?" She says kneeling in front of me.

"I don't know I'm searching for a job. I need money." I say looking behind her to the fight.

She puts her face infront of me again so that I can't see the fight." You want a job? What how old are you 6?" She says laughing. Or i look like 6 oops.

"Yes i need a job and no i'm not 6 i'm ten. Oh and move!" I say and take a step aside and push her sway from my sight.

She looks at me confused. I keep my eye on the fight.

"You like that?" she says.

I just nod.

"Well i may have job but you only can fight here when your 13.

I look at her amazed.

And at then i begin to train for the pst 3 years in that basement with that woman. And that woman Casey wants to know why you want to fight but you didn't tell her yet.

"Before you turn thirteen i want to know. Why did you come her as such a young age? I know you don't wanna talk about it but you have to." She says sitting next to me while i'm putting on my shoes.

I stand up grabbing some bandages for around my hand for the training." Uhm well... your already siting down so prepare on a long story."

I tell the story in every detail about my uncle and aunt etc. And she had het mouth open and wide open eyes.

While standing up i say." Like i said long story i've been trough much now is have to train see ya." I walk out leaving her confused.

End of flashback

I play my knife while my brothers are getting food. Lorenzo comes in with a few bodyguards.

I just look in front of me and playing with my knifes of my thumb.

"Hey how did you learn that." He says pointing at my knife on my thumb.

You get back from your gaze and look up to Lorenzo. You stop playing with your knife and look back out of the window.

"What do you mean?" I say still staring.

"That what you just did?" He says walking over to me.

I grab my knife and do it again." This?" I say as i look at Lorenzo.

"Yes exactly!" He says amazed.

"Well i used to do this in my room if i'm bored or just need to think." I say still playing.

"Well are you bored? were do you need to think about?" He says question.

"I need to think about a lot." You say staring out of the window again.

"Yeah....well" he says looking down.

"Were they really like that?" Lorenzo spook after a silence.

"Who?" I say still staring etc.

"Your uncle and aunt." He says.

I immediately stop spinning the knife on my thumb and look at Lorenzo angrily.

"Never ever talk about them again. I will talk but not yet okay." I say the last sentence whispering.

He just nod." Whenever your ready me and your brothers will be waiting." On that moment the boys come in loudly laughing and yelling.

I immediately laugh." Boys please quite down!" Elio says coming in as last with a few bags with food.

The boys immediately shut up and just laugh it off and sitting down.

Elio gives you your food." You know i'm not hungry." I say.

"Your gonna eat that no discussion!" Elio says sitting down next to you.

"Look i had already food from here the hospital and i'm like really full so no." I say proud of myself of lying.

"Okay fine." He says taking a bite of his own food.

While the rest are eating their food your just staring out of window and playing with your knife on your thumb again.

After a while you got interrupted by people calling your name." Amora!"

You snap out of it and look immediately around. How long have i been dazing out?

"What?" Is say.

"I wanna know what you think of it." Elio says.

"About what?" I ask confused.

"About is being in the mafia or actually them i'm to young." Anthonio says with an painful laugh.

"Its for your own good." Elio says.

Anthonio imitates him making you laugh but you hold it in.

"Uhm what do i think? Well i think its hella cool and terrifying. But also not because i know you guys kill people but i do to so idc." I say but you soon realized what you said and put your mouth.

"What did you say?" Carlo ask.

"Did you kill people?" Lorenzo says.

You just look down.

"Amora answer us! Did you kill people!" Elio says yelling and that makes you flinch.

"Yes okay! But don't scream at me." I say tears streaming down.

"Sorry stellina for screaming come here." Elio says but you smack his hand away.

"No...." I say wiping my tears away.

"So you fight since you were then and you kill people? Damn we have an badass sister!" Anthonio says.

"Shut up Anthonio." Carlo says.

"Why did you do it Amora." Carlo continue.

I look up." To survive." I say like a badass.

They look disappointed at me." What i just had to but I'm serious to survive."

"But seriously? When? How old." Pagolo ask.

" one question at the time Brontolo" i say chuckling.

No everyone is laughing because Brontolo means (grumpy)

"I'm not grumpy! I liked you more before you could speek Italian and understand." He says mumbling under his breath.

"I could alway speek and understand Italian but i did show it or say it now you guys are gonna get it" you say and chuckle.

"Anyway to answer your questions. Uhmm when huh? I think when i was 14 i made my first kill but that wasn't on purpose that was while i was fighting but he went over my line ya know." I say explaining.

"What the rest did you do on purpose? Or even how many?" Lorenzo ask.

"Well i don't how many i killed but I regret not one of it." I say proud.

"And how well just beating up sliding his throat their are multiple things to kill people." I say.

Elio shakes his head." Why did you kill more people Amora?" Elio says.

"I like it more when you call me Stellina." I say sad.

"Come in Amora answer the question!" Pietro say.

"Fine jesus uhm because after i was 14 and went on more fighting they asked me to do something more like missions. And thats when i became an- assassin." Anthonio continued for you.

You nod.

"So how many people did you kill?" Pagolo ask.

"How many? Oh I can't its to many." You say chuckling.

"Oh you really wanna know? Well i think over the thousands? Yeah definitely." I say discussing with myself while they all look at you with open mouth even Elio is impressed?

"Well..." he sighs

"What is it eli?" I say looking at him. He has his hand kn his forehead.

"I-i just hate it seeing you like this, that you've been trough this." He says.

"Wel-." I wanted to say but i got interrupted by a phone ringing.

Everyone looks at Elio expecting that he says 'sorry i have to take this but he says." What its not mine!" He says shaking his head.

You all look confused and then you see its yours.

"Thats new!"I say sarcastic.

I pick up and hold my phone to my ear.

"Hello love" say the person on the other side of the line.

When i heard that voice my eyes went immediately wide open and full with tears.

I'm beginning to breath really fast and look up to Elio who keeps asking what's wrong or who it is.

"oh god no." I say.

"Rude! Why don't you just say hi? Missed me little one?" Uncle Diego said

————————————————————————

2094 words

A/n:

Its weird ones the chapters aren't more then 1000 word and now this one is more then 2000 words its crazy!

But i'm enjoying writing and i hope you guys enjoying it to!!

Let me know please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 9.1K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
94.2K 1.4K 10
Idalia has been abused ever since she was 3 years old. When she thought things couldn't get any worse and nothing was going to change, she ran. She r...
339K 7.3K 52
"Mavis I just don't want you to get hurt." He says I sigh and look away feeling a little hurt. "Why can't you just let be with him."I say sadly he g...
257K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...