My Bad Tempered Husband | Par...

De chimmynim_8

'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matter... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (1)
8 (2)
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
imp msg
33
34
Imp Message

32

3.6K 147 29
De chimmynim_8

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and looked at the night table to check the time in the clock.

'2 am'

He sighed and sat on the bed. Looking to the sideways, he saw his 8 months pregnant wife sleeping peacefully while placing her hand on her big belly. A small smile crept to his lips. He leaned down and kissed her temple softly.

Without waking her up, he walked out of the room and headed to kitchen for drink some water.

He come back to the room after drinking water and saw Y/n sitting on the bed.
"Y/nah? Why did you wakeup?" He asked worried while going to her.

"J-jim-inah... " She called him in a cracked voice making him more worried.

"Baby! What happened?" He switched on the light and sat beside her while holding her hand.

"I-it hu-rts.." she said while crying.

"Oh no! W-what should I do?" He asked in a tensed tone and rubbed her hand.

Y/n didn't say anything, she held on his hand tightly with one hand and the other hand on the belly. She was moving her head up and down as the pain increases.

"Baby, wait I'll call the doctor." Jimin suddenly said But y/n held his hand tightly and shook her head.

"N-no... J-just st-ay w-with me." She said in a small voice.

He nodded his head and looked at her sadly.
"I'm sorry baby. I can't even do anything to reduce this pain." He said to her while his eyes getting ready.

She again shook her head and placed their tightly intertwined hands on her chest.

Jimin slowly put her head on his chest and rubbed her belly softly while saying soothing words.

"Baby just breath in and out. It will be okay.... I'm always with you."

After some minutes she started to breath steadily. "Is it gone now?" He asked to her.

She nodded her head tiredly.
"Tomorrow we will go to the hospital. Okay?" He said while caressing her belly.

"Its okay Jiminah. Its the contraction pain. I often get this and it is like a small wave of pain for some minutes. But today, it was a big wave." She joked in a tired voice and chuckled at the end.

"Y/nah... I can't see you like this anymore. Doctor will advise something for this." He said to her while leaning on the head board of the bed with her.

"We will go to hospital tomorrow or I'll call the doc here." He said sternly.

Y/n sighed tiredly and said,
"Jiminah, I want some apple juice."

Jimin looked down at her.
"Just wait. I'll get it now." He said and stood up from the bed.

After 15 minutes he came back with the juice. He thought that Y/n might be sleeping by now because of tiredness. But to his surprise she was waiting for him.

He give the juice to her and she drank it full.
After that they both cuddled to sleep.

"Y/nah... you're looking gorgeous!" He said while moving towards y/n.

(Y/n's outfit)

She smiled shyly and looked up at him.
"And you're looking handsome as always." She said looking at him in the eyes.

(Jimin's outfit)

He kissed her on her lips to which she responded. After the short kiss he pulled out from her and caress her cheeks while saying.

"Don't go away from my side. Tell me if you feel any problem. If you are not comfortable to go now, we can cancel it. Noth--"
He was blabbering making Y/n annoyed.

So she interrupted him in the middle,
"I'll tell you if I feel any sick and No I'm not feeling uncomfortable about anything now. And how could I not attend my friend's wedding reception party?"

Jimin sighed and said,
"Baby, I'm really tensed about you. It's your 9th month and there will be so many people in the party. You might feel suffocation."

She smiled softly and took his hand in her and patted it while saying,
"I'm completely okay Jiminah. Please don't tensed about nothing. And if something happens, I know you will be there for me."

He smiled and hugged her softly and said,
"Nothing will happen." She nodded her head and looked up at his face.

He pecked on her lips.
"Come on let's go. We are getting late." She said and Jimin nodded.

"I can't wait to see her today. I selected her dress for this reception." Y/n said excitedly like a kid while walking to their car. Jimin chuckled at her cuteness.

"Congrats Mr & Mrs Kim, for your wedding." Jungbi smiled shyly when the guest adressed her Mrs Kim.

"Thank you." Tae said while bowing and Jungbi also bowed.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim that I didn't attend the wedding. I was not in Seoul." The guest again said.

"Its okay Ms Kang. I'm glad that you came to this party." Tae said with an assuring smile.

That name 'Ms Kang' ringed a bell in Jungbi's head. She looked at the guest one more time, a bit keenly.

'Is this the Ms Kang that y/n told me?' She thought while looking at her.

"Tae, is this your friend?" Jungbi asked her doubt while looking at Ms Kang with a light smile.

"No she's Ms Kang. mine and Jimin's business partner." Tae said to Jungbi.

Jungbi's smile faded when she confirmed the person. 'So it's her!' She throw a judgmental gaze at Ms Kang.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Kim." Ms Kang said in a friendly manner and smiled at Jungbi.

"Thank you. It's very nice to meet you as well, Ms Kang." Jungbi said with a fake smile.

"Its okay, you can call me Hansoo. Ms Kang seems too formal." Ms Kang said with a chuckle oblivious to the hatred from the other.

"Oh... Okay Ms Kang. I mean, Hansoo. You can call me Jungbi then." Jungbi replied with an extra sweetness.

Just then they saw y/n and Jimin coming from the front door. "Oh! They're here!" Jungbi said to Tae with a bright smile.

They looked at the direction and Tae said to Ms Kang politely,
"Please enjoy the party Ms Kang."

They both walked to their bestfriends after getting a nod from Ms Kang.

"Woah! Look at you. I told you that you'll look good in this dress!" Y/n said happily after seeing her bestie.

"I know it. How will it look bad, when it's me who's wearing it." Jungbi sassed and chuckled after.

"Btw, you're looking beautiful." Jungbi said to y/n.

They were talking when Tae's mom came and asked for the newly wedded couples to go with her.

"Jiminie wait, I'll come in seconds, okay? " Tae said to jimin before going with his wife and mom.

Jimin felt someone poking his bicep. He looks sideways to see his wife looking at him.

"What happened Y/nah?" He asked, leaning down to her face level.

"I want some juice." She said to him making him chuckle.

"Okay. Come on." He took her hand softly and lead her to a chair.

"Sit here, Okay? I'll come within minutes." He said while making her sat on the chair, which is in a less crowded area.

Y/n nodded her head with a small smile.

All these time Jimin and Y/n was oblivious to the gaze of someone.

Ms Kang was glancing at the couple occasionally while talking to some businessmen.

She looked at where Jimin gone and looked back at Y/n.
"Ms Kang, is that right?" Suddenly she heard the voice of the person she was talking to.

"Y-yeah..." she said eventhough she didn't hear anything he spoke. The man continued his talking and she listened while nodding her head.

After some minutes, she again looked at Y/n's directon. But a frown crept on her face when she looked at there.

Y/n was waiting for Jimin to return with her juice. "Where did he gone?" She whispered while looking at the direction to where Jimin went.

She let out a sigh and placed her hand on her big belly. Once again she looked around in hope to see Jimin, but to her disappointment he didn't came.

She was getting tensed. She don't know why, but she was getting a bad vibe of something was going to happen.

Anxiously she stood up from the chair and walk to search Jimin. But suddenly she felt a pain on her pelvic area.

She let out a small whimper and placed her hand on her belly. Slowly she walked to the nearby wall for support.

The pain started to get increase. She looked around to call someone for help. But that's when she realised that no one is around her.

She had moved to the hallway area to washroom when she felt the pain.

"J-jim-inah..." She whispered with teary eyes in hope to see her husband.

"Aaahhh...." She let out a painful sob when a sudden wave of pain hit her pelvic area.

Just then she heard someone's footsteps behind her.
"H-hel---" she was about to call for help when a feminine voice from behind interrupted her.

"Mrs Park."

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

Hey babies <3,

Thank you so much for the concerns, love and support TT I was so touched by your love.

About my fever, it's gone now :) The cough is not leaving me. And yeah, It's not Covid!

Btw, Did you enjoy the chapter?

LOVE YOU A LOT!!! 😚❤

Be safe, healthy and happy ❣

Vote comment and support❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

165K 5.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
41.7K 1.7K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
437K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
127K 5.5K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...