The Death Of Me

By wildnmore

//Kepa Arrizabalaga Fan fiction// Valerie Mirvette, A British medical student doing her M. S. in Obstetrics... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 24

1.5K 51 112
By wildnmore

Vivienne luckily didn't stay for the night and started to leave after two glasses of wine. "cant wait for the match in Spain, Kepa. See you soon!" she said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek,

Okay, what now? Which match? And was that kiss necessary?

Kepa had hesitated a little before hugging her and that didn't go unnoticed by me. when it was my turn to bid her goodbye I took a step to shake her hand but she ignored me and just walked out of the door.

bitch.

Kepa noticed that too and said, "Don't mind her, she'll come around," I honestly don't care whether she comes around or not. What I do care about is this match in Spain.

"So which match was she talking about?" I asked sitting down on the sofa now suddenly feeling tired.

He shifted his weight on one foot as he leaned against the wall saying, "I forgot to tell you about it. We have a Champions League match in Spain so I'll be there for 3 days,"

I nodded my head at that and said, "okay, I'll miss you though," he gave me a confused look and kneeled down in front of me. "okay? you are not mad at me for not informing earlier?" he asked.

I shook my head and said, "well I get it, you might have forgotten about it and it's totally fine." it really was fine and I'm okay with it but the only thing that is worrying me is Vivienne.

I tell myself I don't have to worry about her because I trust Kepa, I do, but still. I saw how she really is with me and with Kepa but at the same time, I don't wanna judge so I'll give her some time.

"How are you so understanding sometimes love?" he said as he rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip. "sometimes?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well yeah, I should have said rarely, no?" he teased making me gasp and hit him with the pillow. he chuckled at that and said, "I'm just kidding, you always understand me,"

I giggled with him and said, "now what do I say? I know I'm the best," I flipped my hair to add some extra drama and he chuckled. I giggled too and he said, "Valerie," as he shook his head.

That simple action turned me on and I knew it was visible on my face because Kepa leaned in and kissed both my cheeks.

"We should sleep now, it's late," I said getting up. he groaned as he wrapped his arms around my waist stopping me from going away and said, "loosen up a little Valerie, come on!"

I giggled as I cupped his face which was on my stomach. Gosh, why did I just get butterflies? Something is seriously wrong with me.

"so you are telling me to loosen up, huh?" I said referring to all those times when I had told him to loosen up because he was always so serious.

"well I am acting a little too irresponsible today so I guess it's fine," he said kissing my palm. "that reminds me, I forgot I was mad at you for hitting that guy!" I said removing his hands from my waist but I, of course, failed because of his tight grip so I started moving in his arms.

"oh, mi tigresa (my tigress)," he said as he stood up picking me up with him and throwing me over his shoulder. My eyes landed from his to directly his arse.

"No Kepa no put me down!" I exclaimed as he started walking to god knows where. "only when you let the good Valerie dominate," he said. "the good Valerie?"

"oh the good Valerie is the one who comes for my matches and waits for me, the one who is always smiling, the one who loves singing Spanish songs wrong, the one who couldn't pronounce my last name at first, the one who is obsessed with tea but loves the coffee I get her, the one who I am going to miss a lot when I'm gone," he finished.

I blushed a deep red when he said all those things. he put me down on the kitchen counter and stood between my legs as he wrapped his arms around my waist in a firm grip.

"oh I see," he said narrowing his eyes at me with a teasing smile on his face. "what?" I asked as I bit my lip. "The good Valerie is back because she also goes a deep red when I talk about her in front of her," he said.

I giggled at that and hit his shoulder whining, "Kepa!" he chuckled back in response and said, "What? I'm just stating facts here. Did I do something wrong? It's a free country love!"

I shook my head and looked down at his hands which were on my waist. Taking them in mine I touched the bruise on his knuckles. He didn't wince but I did as I examined them.

"your gloves are going to hurt when you wear them now," I said kissing them. "Oh I would love to endure such pain every day if I'm getting kisses by the end," he said.

I shot him a glare and he just smiled and kissed my nose making me blush yet again. "Don't your cheeks hurt after blushing so much?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side with a smirk on his face.

I bit my lips and shook my head at him. "you are so bad," I muttered. he put his hands back on my waist now pulling me closer to him. leaning down to my neck he said, "I can be worse if you want,"

I took a deep breath in as his breath hit my neck and he ignited my insides as he kissed it. "mmm," he took the chain I was wearing in his mouth and said, "I am so jealous of this chain, it's always with you,"

I giggled at that and he looked at me and said, "Hey, I'm serious right now! even this ring..." he took my left hand in his and pointed at the ring on the middle finger.

"This ring is always there on your hand I'm so jealous," he said examining the ring. I gulped as he did that and the smile dropped from my face.

"is it special? did someone give it to you?" he asked looking up at me. I cleared my throat and said, "no no why would you think that?" I avoided his gaze so he doesn't see the uncertainty in my eyes.

"it's always on your middle finger that's why," he said and for a second I looked into his eyes to see him looking at me with narrowed eyes.

I gulped yet again looking at the ring which always reminds me of a certain person who brings along a bunch of memories with him.

"you sure it's not special?" he asked again confirming that he knows that the ring is bloody special. "yeah I am, a hundred percent," I said still avoiding his gaze.

"so why don't you remove it," he said. "no!" I snapped up at him and shook my head negative without thinking first. his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to study me.

I cleared my throat and pulled my hand out of his grip and said, "I like it so yeah that's why. we should sleep now, I'm very tired," I said faking a yawn. god, I hate lying to him

he nodded as he pulled away and helped me get down the counter. I know he knows that I'm hiding but how do I tell him when I've been hiding the fact myself that if I wanted I would have thrown the ring away long but I didn't.

I still can throw it away, but I don't.

I followed him to his room and all the while there was this silence between us. once inside the room I turned to him to say something but I didn't know what exactly.

"don't, I know what you are thinking so stop. Tell me whenever you want to, I'm not going to push you, love," he said. I forgot how understanding he was. I smiled at him and joined him in bed.

I kept my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so grateful for you, Kepa," I said kissing his chest. I felt him shiver a little as I did that and I looked up.

"oh I see," I said with a smile. he looked down at me and said, "What?" I touched his cheeks as I said, "The big bad Kepa blushes when I kiss his chest and state the truth,"

he tickled me a little and I giggled along as I looked at his red face. "don't your cheeks hurt from blushing that much?" I asked him with a teasing smile.

he narrowed his eyes at me and said, "you are so bad," with the blush still on his cheeks. I leaned down in his neck and said, "I can be worse if you want,"

he turned us around so now I was under him and he was on top of me. he took my lips in his for a passionate kiss before he said, "sleep before I keep you up all night, love,"

I giggled at that as we cuddled and I didn't even realise when I slept. the next day came sooner than I wanted it to. time always flies when I'm doing the things I love.

Kepa had dropped me at the hospital and I geared myself up for the 24-hour shift but as soon as I was called into Dr Scott's office and saw Dr Thompson there, I knew they were going to drop a bomb.

"You'll be Dr Thompson's intern from now on. All the best, Valerie," he said. If Dr Scott was bad then Dr Thompson is the worst. I have performed with him before and I know how angry he gets when I do something wrong.

he didn't really show it because we were together only for a matter of hours and I wasn't his intern but now that I am, he has full rights to yell at me whenever he wants.

he also is one of the busiest doctors in the entire hospital and that means, more work to me. Cheers!

I don't know whether he saw me at the carnival or if he knows I attended his concert. he has kept the singer thing quite a secret until now. I smiled at both of them and walked out of the cabin.

I heard the door open and close behind me and then a voice, "don't think that I'll go easy on you because I was until now and also because you know I'm a singer too. none of that is going to help you get a degree. now hurry up, I don't like slowcoaches, we have surgeries to perform, Dr Mirvette"

oh boy.

~~~~~~
Word count: 1966
~~~~~~
I know it's been forever but trust me when I say that I had tried my best. first shifting back to my house because it was finally renovated, then exams and then writer's block. it's been hell for me.

I really hope this chapter was good because I haven't even edited it. I wrote a chapter after so long and I hope it's good, I'm so nervous about this one.

thank you so much for the constant support you guys, I absolutely love you all.

signing out with lots of love,
(No seriously you guys don't know how much I love you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.5K 51
❝ i know i'll fall in love with you, baby ❞ in which, mallory accidentally makes a public tweet expressing her crush on one of her brothers teammates...
286K 4.1K 56
Beck Hart feels like she's made it before the World Cup semi final. With a firm place in the England starting line up and a successful season as Che...
24.6K 462 55
Her whole footballing career so far has been dedicated to Manchester United. But, her time on the men's team is different to her time on the women's...
198K 944 200
Some imagines on some footballers that I know off. Harry Kane Alex oxlade-chamberlain Mason Mount Declan Rice Jack Grealish Bukayo Saka Marcus Rashf...