TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

By Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... More

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐
Drenry 🌊

Drake🌡

1.2K 21 118
By Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Title:    "Drew gave my son a fever."

——————

"Hey, Liam!", Henry yells across the street, approaching his best friend who's waiting in front of the school.

—"What's up, dude.", he replies, smiling, looking slightly confused.

—"What's wrong, where's Drew?", the smaller asks.

—"I don't know, he's always the first that arrives here. It's strange that he still hasn't arrived.", the other shrugs.

—"Maybe, he slept over at Jake's?", the green-haired boy suggests.

—"If that's the case, they should arrive together in a few. Jake is always the last to arrive.", Liam declares.

They both wait for a bit before someone familiar comes to greet them.

"Good morning, Liam! Good morning.. Henry?", a short girl with white hair stops in her tracks, right in front of the duo.

—"Uhh, hi Daisy?", Henry waves back, not used to being greeted by Daisy.

Daisy is a nice girl but she doesn't have the time to greet everyone, so she greets who she knows from time to time, mostly her friends. Jake is one of them, but Henry and Liam are more of acquaintances.

"Where's Jake..?", she asks, curious.

—"We don't know, actually. We're waiting for him.", Liam confesses.

—"Oh..", Daisy says in a rather disappointed manner, "I'll see you around then!", she flashed a smile before walking away.

The two boys wait a little more but the two others don't arrive. Liam sent them a few messages but his two missing friends didn't respond. They eventually give up, slightly worried, and decide to head inside before being late.

They shouldn't worry, though. Jake and Drew are in a safe, warm place, together.

.

.

.

---

"Hello, Miss Jones? Yes, this is Jake Sterling's father speaking.", I hear my boyfriend imitate his dad.

I sit patiently on his bed, waiting for him to end the call. He is calling the school, letting them know he is "sick", which is a lie, obviously. I called in sick as well earlier, to miss school with him. We're so stupid.

"Thank you very much. Have a nice day.", Jake hangs up, looking at me, grinning.

—"So, we're missing school?", I ask.

—"Yes!", he exclaims, suddenly jumping in his bed, right in my arms, making me blush a faint red.

He hugs my waist, putting his head on my chest, pressing it against my body. I fall on my back, groaning a bit while he giggles. He looks back at me, and asks:

"Hey, what do you want to do today?"

I think for a moment before saying something cheesy and obvious.

"I wanna spend time with you.", I shrug looking at the ceiling.

—"Yeah, well, who wouldn't want to spend time with me.", I hear him chuckle.

I roll my eyes and run my hand in his hair, still thinking. I caress his fluffy hair while he's still laid down, hugging me.

"How about we bake something?", I offer.

—"Oh, yes! I'm trying to get better at baking!", Jake sits up.

—"I must warn you, I suck at baking.", I admit.

—"Then, I'll teach you! It will be fun!", he responds.

—"Okay, but not now, I wanna lay in bed a bit.", I say.

He nods and goes back to laying down, his head on my chest. I put my hand back on the top of his head, my other hand behind my head, as if it was a pillow. Suddenly, Jake sits up again. He straddles me, making me surprised. He is now on top of me, sitting on me. He grabs my wrists and pins me against the bed. This guy's full of surprises. He approaches my face. I can feel Jake breathe, making my face go slightly red, because of how close we are. He kisses my lips in a rather soft way, his soft lips barely touching mine. I relax my slightly tense body and kiss him back, closing my eyes. We part away. He starts giving me plenty of pecks, travelling from my neck to my forehead, kissing my cheek, nose and lips on the way. I giggle and he starts kissing my ear lobe, which tickles me a little. It's kind of my soft spot. Strange, right? He looks at me, grinning again, seeing how I react to his affection. He stands up from the bed, releasing one of my wrists, still grabbing the other. He pulls me up, making me jump out of bed and kisses me passionately as he slides his hand on my hips. He then proceeds to grab my hand and drag me in the kitchen downstairs.

"What are we baking, sir?", he questions, sitting on a stool, facing the counter.

—"I don't know... caramel cookies?", I propose.

—"Yeah but how about chocolate instead?", he faces me.

—"I want caramel ones."

—"We don't have caramel, Drewy.", he stands up to walk towards me.

—"And do we have chocolate, Jakey?", I raise a brow.

—"I'm sure we do, Drewy, baby.", he opens the drawers in front of him.

—"And I'm sure we don't, Jakey, darling.", I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

—"I bet you 20 dollars that there's chocolate in this kitchen!", he declares.

—"And I bet you 5000 dollars that there isn't.", I look in the drawers with him.

We spend 20 minutes trying to find any type of chocolate but find nothing.

"Shit.", Jake lowers his head.

—"Where are my 20 dollars?", I chuckle.

—"Just here.", he looks on the microwave to find the money and hand it to me.

—"Just keep it, we'll buy caramel with it.", I smirk.

—"Why don't you just make chocolate caramel cookies?", a small boy suggests.

Jake and I turn around to meet up with Jake's little brother.

"Milo?", I say, surprised.

—"That's an awesome idea!", he runs towards his brother, messing his hair up.

—"Don't you have school?", I ask.

—"Don't you have school?", he repeats.

—"We're skipping.", I shrug.

—"I'm skipping.", he shrugs, smiling.

I huff a bit.

"Well, then. Guess we're buying chocolate, eggs and caramel.", I announce.

—"Huh, why eggs? We have eggs-", I put a hand over his mouth and open the fridge, showing him that there is no eggs.

He licks my hand and smirks. I grimace, wiping my hand on his shirt.

"How did you know that, though?", he asks.

—"Know what?"

—"That we had no eggs?", he questions.

—"I'm observant.", I wink, smirking.

—"Can I come buy chocolate and caramel with you?", Jake's little brother asks.

—"No, it's an activity that only lovers do.", Jake childishly replies, making me automatically roll my eyes at his stupidity.

—"What? Buying eggs?", I laugh.

—"Yes!", he says grabbing my hand, walking to the front door.

We put our shoes on.

"I'm eating your pizza leftovers, Drew!", Milo yells, approaching the microwave.

—"Sure, go ahead.", I say, letting him eat the rests, since I slept over at Jake and we ordered pizza.

We exit Jake's house to go to the supermarket.

.

.

.
---

Jake and Drew come back from their little "activity that only lovers do". They come back carrying only one bag. It's Drew who is holding it. The boys enter the house and kitchen, Drew putting down on the counter his blue grocery bag.

"You ready, Drew?", he hugs the boy, nuzzling into his neck.

—"Yes, I'm ready to burn the house down.", he jokes, hugging Jake tightly.

They both stay in this position for a bit, enjoying each other's presence. They're both alone in the house, since Jake's little brother went out to meet friends. They put all the ingredients needed in front of them, on the same old counter.

"Okay, first, cocoa powder, flour, baking soda and kosher salt. Combine all the ingredients.", Jake points at the bowl.

Drew does as he's told. He grabs the four ingredients and puts them inside the bowl. He mixes them carefully.

"Good, I'll take care of the second step.", Jake beats butter and sugar, making the mixture fluffy and light.

While mixing them with the electric mixer, he tells Drew to put one egg at a time then add vanilla. Drew follows his instructions. They do the rest of recipe, struggling a bit at the fourth step. They put the cookie paste in the oven, baking them. The kitchen's a mess, and so are the boys. Jake's face is full of cookie dough while Drew's hands are covered in flour.

The boys laugh together at the mess they made. Drew licks Jake's face, still laughing, grabbing his waist. He kisses his cheek.

"Drew! You're putting flour on my black shirt!", Jake complains playfully.

Drew doesn't listen and still continues kissing Jake gently.

"We should wash our hands and faces.", the smaller grabs the taller by the hand, and drags him into the bathroom.

They wash their faces and hands. They head back in the kitchen to clean up the counter. Jake is cleaning the stains with a piece of cloth while Drew is putting the rest of the ingredients in the fridge and drawers.

"I'm glad we skipped today!", Jake exclaims.

—"Yeah, me too, Jakey.", Drew smiles warmly, a rare sight for most people.

Jake takes out his phone and takes a few photos of Drew smiling.

"What are you doing?", he asks.

—"Taking photos of my handsome amazing boyfriend.", Jake winks.

—"Pfft. Posting them on your Instagram again?"

—"Duh. At least I'm not posting photos of you sleeping, like you do.", he chuckles.

—"What? You have a cute sleeping face. Remember that photo where you're basically drooling on your pillow?", Drew teases the other.

He rolls his eyes and posts the photo he just took.

"Oh, Liam messaged me.", he informs.

—"What did he say?"

—"He's asking where we are."

—"Pfft, send him photos of the cookies in the oven.", Drew opens the oven.

Jake does that and waits for Liam's reply, since it's lunch time.

"He sent us a photo of Henry and him in the cafeteria.", he says.

—"Haha, look at Zander's face behind, passing by.", Drew mocks, pointing at Zander's confused face.

—"Heh, he looks stupid.", they both laugh.

They chill on the couch in the living room, next to the open kitchen, for a while. Drew's on his phone while Jake is resting, his head on Drew's shoulder.

"I'm glad you made up with the club. It sure took time for you to gain their trust but you did it!", Jake closes his eyes.

—"Yeah, they're actually pretty nice.", the magenta-haired boy admits.

—"Even Zander?", Jake asks.

—"Yeah, Zander too, I guess...", Drew mumbles.

—"And Hailey? I know you're jealous of her sometimes.", Jake smirks, looking at his lover.

The latter pushes Jake away, groaning.

"I'm not jealous of her.", he denies.

Jake laughs at his boyfriend's antics, on the other end of the couch. Drew just huffs as Jake crawls back toward the smaller. He puts his head on his lap, facing the back of Drew's phone, in his hand.

"The cookies are ready.", Drew states.

Jake stands up and walks towards the oven. He pulls out the tray and places it on the now clean kitchen counter. He grabs a plate and puts the cookies on them. He grabs the plate and walks back to Drew, putting it down on the coffee table.

"Chocolate caramel cookies for you, sir.", he sits back on the couch.

The other boy smiles, satisfied of the cookies he and his boyfriend baked. He grabs one and eats it, instantly enjoying the flavour exploding in his mouth.

"Those cookies are delicious!", he devours his cookie.

—"I'm glad you like them, baby!", Jake exclaims.

Drew grabs another cookie with his mouth and turns over to Jake next to him. The boy attempts to steal the other's cookie by approaching him and grabbing the other end of the sweet cookie. He tries taking it for himself but Drew doesn't let him. They fight over the cookie but it eventually breaks itself in half, leaving the sofa dirty.

"Jake!", Drew yells while chewing on half the cookie he fought for.

—"What?", he licks his fingers after swallowing the portion he got.

—"Because of you there's cookie crumbs all over the couch.", the boy points at the seat.

Jake shrugs and puts his head back on Drew's lap. The smaller huffs, sliding his hand in the fluffy hair he adored so much. He looked at his boyfriend, straight in his mesmerizing deep light brown eyes. They meant so much to him...

The two boys chilled at Jake's all day. They watched TV, ordered pizza again, and cuddled on Jake's couch and bed, either talking about stupid topics or shutting each other's mouths by kissing each other, giggling to themselves. They don't regret calling in sick.

—————

Word count: 2108.

Drake again, I had to...

(Edit: fun fact, Jake's brother's name used to be Remy here, but I learned his name in a newer episode so i changed it for more accuracy)

Liked the story? Vote! B)

This be the original image btw bruh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.2K 125
Second part to A Splash of Paint. It's not necessary to read that first, since it's just another oneshot book, but for the emojiverses it is absolute...
11.5K 149 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter
9K 452 28
I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm in on Facebook. Everyday in October is a new writing prompt and I chose Drarry(obviously) as my ship. I'm goin...
118K 1.2K 20
Edited description: Ships primarily around the love square, can and will include outside ships if asked. Ladrien will be sparse-if at all. Any AU we...