RiAnsh : Short Stories And On...

By RakshitaRG

。◕❤️Beautiful short stories and one shots of our favourite beloved couple #RiAnsh .. Stories are mostly based... More

■ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 1 |✓|
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 2|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 6|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7 |⁠ ■ (Teaser)
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8|⁠ ■
■ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ■
╣𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 ⁠╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙|✓|
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
Papa's Heartbeat ♡- 1
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 2
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 3
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 1
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous -2
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 5
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 6
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 7
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 8
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 9
Her IDENTITY - TS
Her IDENTITY - Epilogue
◎ FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 2
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 3
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 4
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 5
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 6
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -7
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -8
Ohhh....Jealousy ..! - TS
Ohhh.... Jealousy..! - 2 ( Ts )
Is he Devil ..? (OS)
Tutha Jo Kabhi Tara ✨( os )
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 1
REAL FRIENDS & REAL BROTHER'S !!
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 2
Mehsus kar tu bhi mujhko Zara..! (1)
Check it out 😊
About updates

Her IDENTITY - TS (2)

3.1K 279 74
By RakshitaRG

After Making Riddhima stand to one corner.. besides Angre...

Vansh covers the distance between them and sees in her Eyes..as if lost in them...he kisses her forehead so passionately...But Riddhima gets shy ..As he is not aware of the surroundings..But all people's gazes were on them only...
Again he kisses on her right cheek.. Making her blush Hard...

Riddhima - Vansh kya kar rahe ho..Sab hai yaha...

Riddhima asked shyly..

Vansh - Promise kar raha hu sweetheart..

He said looking in her eyes....

Hearing this she gets confused....she was about to ask him ...what he was talking about..but he left to the stage...and stands Near the mic .. And Directed his bodyguard to let the media persons enter the event...

.

All the Media reporters gathered at one command.... from international to national....each and every news channel reporters were present...

But seeing them.. riddhima nervously started to play with her engagement ring..as the reporters reminded her of that day..Vansh sees Riddhima getting nervous and was little Scared seeing the surrounding... Maybe she is scared to face them again..But this time he will not allow anyone to misbehave with her ..Dare they..!! He thought
.

Vansh diverted his gaze straight and started speaking

Vansh - ladies and Gentlemen..I'm thankful to you that you gave efforts to attend...

When Vansh gaze falls on the rai singhaniya's..who were watching him with many questions on their faces..as he has not told them anything not ..even his dadi ..but assuring dadi..he ignores all the others..as if he is not interested

Vansh - Today I'm here to announce My wife...MY REAL WIFE ..

Riddhima is shocked.. hearing him....that what is he up to??...this is really a drastic step....this may tarnish his image...she didn't understand what is going in his mind ...She was really worried what next will happen..

Reporter - Why are you wasting our time sir..Few days ago itself you announced Miss Ahana as your wife..

Vansh - I said real wife and my legal wife ...
Meet my wife " Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai singhaniya "

Eyeing towards Riddhima .. Vansh directs his hand towards her.. Riddhima flinches when vansh directs towards her...

.

All the reporters starts to gossip among themselves..
Seeing riddhima..

.

After some minutes.. they decide to ask what was in their mind..to clear their doubts..

Reporter 1 - Sir wasn't she was the same girl ...who you yourself denied that u even recognise her...and suddenly you are announcing her as a wife..?

Vansh was about to answer but what the reporter said next made his blood boil..

Reporter 2 - Tell me sir ..Is she blackmailing you ? Is she forcing you to accept her as wife..?

But seeing riddhima nervous from corner of his eyes he calmed his anger..bcoz his anger may worsen the situation..He closed his eyes for some minutes.. because he wanted to handle it without any drama ..

Vansh - there's nothing like that..I said she is my legal And Real wife..
She is my soulmate...She is my heartbeat.. but for some days ago My heart failed to recognise her..I failed to identify my love..

Vansh said directly looking into Riddhima's eyes ... Riddhima smiles at his sentence..And very smartly he was controlling the situation.. Riddhima understood his emotions..his statement...

but World failed to recognise...They were feeling as all the goings are fake here..

Reporter 3 - the same you said when u announced Ahana as ur wife ...Mr Vansh Rai singhaniya...How can we believe that she is your wife...?

Reporter asked but Vansh came with all the preparations...and he directed Angre to play the projector..
.

.

Flashback -

Vansh - angre take this pendrive and Play when I tell you ..there are some pictures of our marriage..And I have marriage certificate ... copies..

Angre - but boss apne toh sare proofs destroy kar diye the na ? Yeh sab kaha se aye .?

Vansh - Destroy nahi kiye the angre... Maine humare sare photos...Farm house bhej diye the ...par unme se thode photos ki soft copy hai mere pass..farm house se sab lane mai der lagega..so Keep it safe ..as I have this only..

Angre - okay Boss..as you say

Flashback ends *

Vansh - here you see some pictures that u guys will believe that Riddhima is my wife...

But when Angre played the projector it was shock for Vansh...

His and Ahana's picture appreard on the screen..

He saw angre with questioning look ...but there was a person who was enjoying the scenario... KABIR..
as he only did these pictures replace..even their marriage certificate was also deleted..

Kabir directed the reporter to whom he gave money....for asking rudeful questions.. and insulting vrs.

.

Reporter nods to Kabir and asks to Vansh..

Reporter 4 - Sir here u are announcing any other girl as ur wife and when u r supposed to be show some proofs..U are with other girl ?

He takes a pause little..asking Kabir weather he was going correct...and Kabir nods ...and tells him to proceed further...

This pic clearly shows that u are married to this girl...that means are you in illegal relationship with Miss Riddhima....Is she girlfriend..? Being married how can u have a girlfriend sir.....? U say u are married...? Is ur marriage valid..?

.

That was the end of Vansh calmness...it was beyond limit and beyond tolerance...And seeing riddhima in tears..his rage increased more...

he walked from the stage ....and grabbed the collar of the reporter..

Vansh - how dare you...How dare you ....I swear I will kill you...you don't know what I can do...even I can dig you here itself at this point...how dare you to ask something like this

Ishani was enjoying very much... ..seeing riddhima crying ...she was getting more satisfied...Kabir was on cloud nine....the image of the Vansh Rai singhaniya was getting into pieces...his one of dream was coming true...

Vansh was holding reporters neck in him....was choking him literally..

Other Reporters feared seeing the scene..

Reporter 1 - what is the behaviour Mr Vansh... threatening Media can cost you so much...leave him...

Hearing this from reporter..Angre approaches..

Angre - Bosss...bosss...leave him . He will die...Leave him..

Angre thought that now bhabhi can only stop him...but when he turned towards riddhima he saw riddhima covered with many reporters around her ..

Angre - boss ...bosss..leave him... See they have gathered around Riddhima bhabhi... asking her useless questions to her..

Vansh gets senses his back hearing angre and sees Riddhima surrounded by many reporters..

Not wasting any time he goes near them... seperating many of people from his way... pushing some ... jerking some their hands who were trying to attack on her with their questions...he stands in front of riddhima as if covering her..as if her shield...

He shows hands and immediately the reporters back off fearing him..

Vansh - don't dare anybody to ask anything to her.. don't u dare...to say anything to her ....u get that...do u get that . .?

Vansh says in warning tone and this time his voice echoed in whole vr Mansion..and immediately reporters nods ... fearing for their lives...

Vansh - whatever you guys want to ask ....ask me ...not her.. !!! but in being ur limits...I said in limits..if you don't ...I can fire you from your job and even jail you guys for taking misadvantage to being reporter.. understand..

Saying so he turns over riddhima.. sees her trembling , nervous and crying State.... he hugs her immediately very tightly... seperating...he takes her to the stage..by guarding her by his arms ...

makes her drink water..after he makes her sit on the chair and Directs Angre to guard her ...to which Angre agrees and stand in front of riddhima...

vansh returns to his position...

Reporter - are you married to riddhima..then where are the proofs sir..?? Tell us sir....prove it...

Now Vansh got numb ...bcoz leaving the soft copies he don't have any proofs..as all were shifted to farm house...

Reporter 2 - answer us.. are you cheating both of them...who is real wife ??? where is Ahana...did you divorced her .? And married to miss Riddhima ??
Answer us sir..?? Why are you quiet...

This was now enough for Riddhima...she can't see vansh being insulted like this...

Riddhima - Enough hhhhh...it's enough..

Riddhima shouts loudly..

Angre gasps hearing Riddhima..

Angre - bhabhi boss has not allowed you to interact to them..plz bhabhi..stay away.... They can go to any limit.. it's better u stay here...boss will handle it..

Riddhima - seriously Angre..how can I keep quiet ..my husband being insulted like this..I don't care...leave me ... otherwise ..

Riddhima shoots a dead glare to Angre and Angre leaves her way.

Riddhima - Don't you guys utter any bad word to my husband...did you guys forgot ur limits..?
If yes then I must say for controversies u guys can step so low..

She smirks in disappointment

seeing riddhima reporters gets surprised..

Reporters gets ashamed hearing her...and stands with their head down..

Reporters - mam but if you are his wife then why did he announce another woman in front of world..

Riddhima - not every marriages are perfect..Our was beyond expectations....we used to hate each other... that we thought we can't stay with eachother..

but destiny... destiny!! always plays it's game..

we fall for each other... beyond limits....we were soul of each other.. peace of each other..

we both always craved for a person who can love us limitless..and we found that that person in each other..but in these ..the relationship Which was started to shine and grow recently..we had to face a hurdles to make it success before it starts...
We tried..we tried a best of ours... trust was the thing which we lacked in our initial days of relationship...due to which I made a mistake...he got hurted by my move.. latter..he made a mistake... Ignoring all the facts..it was his mistake...
We make mistakes...

Our marriage was not normal..And assume that in our marriage also mistakes would not be Normal..if we loved beyond anything...then we made mistakes beyond stupidity...but when we realised..that we both were at fault...
We are back with the same relationship...

Though we must have no proofs..but our marriage is pure.. totally pure...u guys don't have any rights to question on it...who are u guys to question...? There's something called privacy.. don't try to break that...

I belong to him ...he belongs to me ... that's it...we need not to prove anything to this baised world..we love each other that's the reality...
if anyone wants proof..get hell out of here...and if anyone wants to show this news for controversy..go ahead..u know the circumstances..And if anyone respects our marriage ..and believe what I said ..then thanks..

Saying so riddhima turns to see Vansh..who was holding tears in him...

And yes ... Next time if u are well mannered with vr..well loyal then only enter here...or don't u dare...

Media again gets scared seeing mini Vr in front of them.

Seeing riddhima handling the worsened situation very nicely he felt himself proud to be her husband...

Vansh - For Once and last time I am saying...My wife is Only Riddhima...Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai singhaniya..My love of Life..

Seeing the love Birds...who love each other like anything... Media is in love with this couple now...Dadi is super happy seeing their child's taking stands for each other...angre is relieved that finally the situation got managed..and there will be no obstacles.. for their marriage life now.....

.
.

But riddhima marches towards Vansh and helding his hands she takes Vansh with her ....

Taking to their room..she locks the room and pins Vansh to the wall...

Grabs his collar with her both hands..
Makes bend him to her level...

Riddhima - yeh sab kya tha...How can u do this Vansh...it would have risked your image...are you mad ...

.

Vansh - what about ur image...that I have already destroyed few days ago..
Ajj jaise tumhara khoon khula..jab log baat kar rahe the...mera khoon kyu nahi khola uss din... Riddhima ?
.

Vansh confesses it in most hurtful way...his eyes filled with guilt. Tears...his heart was cursing for the deeds...

Hearing this Riddhima leaves his collar... observing him ..his every features... the way he was talking Today...she has never seen him like this before...

Riddhima - Vansh ..!!

She wispers...

Vansh - Nahi Riddhima ajj nahi...itni selfless maat Bano...khud ke bare Mai bhi soacha karoo kabhi kabhi.....

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T DESERVE YOU..

I DON'T DESERVE YOUR LOVE..

KYA KUCH NAHI KIYA TUMHARE SAATH MAINE..

ATTACKS KIYE..
JHUTE PROMISES BHI KIYE..

AHANA KO WIFE ANNOUCE KAR DIYA.. INSULT KI...YAHA TAK..TOH USS DIN TUMHARA SHAADI KA JODA TAK JALA DIYA...

KITNA DARD HUA HOGA... TUMHARA WOH CHEHARA ABHI BHI SAMNE ATTA HAI MERE... KITNI TUUTH GAYI THI TUM

MANALI MAI AKELA CHOAD KAR AAGYA ...

Seeing him like this.. confessing all ..
Riddhima cups his Face..

Riddhima - tumhe yeh sab kiya kyunki Maine tumhe dhoka Diya.. Vansh... Tum akele jimmedar nahi hoo.. mere Vansh ko dhokhe se sakt nafrat hai... Aur Maine wahi Kiya.

Riddhima tries to soothe his pain..

Still not believing her ... Bcoz he knows he was at more fault than her...

He takes her hands in him...

Vansh - Riddhima mai chahta hu tum apni Agge ki padhaii puri karo...Aur successful Bano...itna ki log mujhe.. tumhare naam se jane...nahi tum mere naam se jani jaoo...

Itna successful Bano ki... hazaron Vansh bhi aajaye na ... tumhe choat poachchane ..tabhi tum datii...rahoo...koi tumhe hila na sake...

Vansh tells her ...bcoz he has witnessed her state at that time..but still he ignored or he didn't cared in his revenge...but he is Scared now..if anything same happens In future...she will be again hurted...

Hearing this ...she feels him...feels his inner guilt he was going through....The guilt in him was killing totally...he has made him so low in his eyes...

Riddhima thought.. that giving another chance for their relationship was the bestest decision ever.of her's.....We deserves a second chance..

but today she felt her heart filled with immense happiness when he was thinking of her safety..her future..but she was not able to see him like this..

He was not stopping at all..was speaking & blaming continuously himself...

She was not able to find anyways to Stop him..

Suddenly..,

She took his lips in deep passionate kiss.... giving him shock....but when he tried to part away from her...she pulled him more closer..and closer..by locking her one hand in his neck and another one on his hairs massaging them...soon Vansh Also starts feeling her lips ..starts to reciprocate her with the same passion...he lose his senses in mean time in her touch and totally forgot all the guilt and worry...The only thing in them was love ... only love..

After sometime they both join their heads..to get some air ...still closing their eyes... vansh wispers

Vansh - Riddhima...!!!

Riddhima - Hmmmm...

Vansh - agar tumhe mujhe choad ke jana hai toh ja sakti ho...iss baar mai apni wajh se nahi rokunga tumhein...

Riddhima is shocked hearing this that she separates herself from him and starts to watch him......but Vansh also kept a huge stone on his heart..and told her this ....maybe he got scared for her ...

" Par Yaad rakhna..
Tum chaho ya na chaho..
Tumhein accha Lage ya nahi..
Sayye ki tarah piche khada milunga tumhein "

He said promising her..

Riddhima didn't say anything... kept quiet.....

Started walking away from him...

Vansh thaught thet she agreed..agreed to leave him ...and he sadly smiled..

Vansh - Riddhima ruko...

Riddhima turns towards him..

Vansh - Apna location dete jana ...

Riddhima smiles hearing this..no matter how they much try..but cannot stay away from each other..

Riddhima takes her steps towards him..And keeps her hand on his heart..

Riddhima - My Location is here...
I live here...And I'm not changing my address....

Vansh get so happy hearing her...

Hugs her for a long time...

While hugging.. he remembers about ishani's doings..But smiles when he has blocked her passport..her credit cards...bank accounts from which she survives ..may she earn her own and survive...And about Kabir...he made made sure to prove him as a corrupt officer...and will be fired anytime soon..... there's more on their way who have hurted his sweetheart..he promised to show them hell ... ignoring all the realtions .

Riddhima - waise bada future ke Barre Mai soach rahe the Mr Rai singhaniya...

Riddhima asks him streching her eyebrows...

Vansh - ha Toh..soachna padega na ...

Vansh said locking his hands around her waist..

Riddhima smiles...
And starts to open his shirt buttons..one by one...

Riddhima - kyuna humara future plan kare..?

Vansh gets confused .. as didn't understand her meaning..

Vansh - kya ?

Riddhima laughs a little for his innocence..

Riddhima - Aao change karle ......!

The End ~

-----**--------------**--------------**----------
-----**---------------**--------------**-----------

200 + votes

How was this ts ...?

Did you guys liked ?

Tell me in the comment box 🙂

Don't forget to Vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.3K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...
28K 1.2K 13
This story revolves around how Vansh and Riddhima hatred turned into love. How fate brings them together PS: This is my first attempt and I hope you...
36.1K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
88.2K 5.4K 44
{COMPLETED ✔️} ꧁ᴠᴀɴꜱʜ ʀᴀɪ ꜱɪɴɢʜᴀɴɪᴀ꧂ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴇʟɪɢɪʙʟᴇ ʙᴀᴄʜʟᴏʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅ. ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ꧁ʀɪ...