Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
1
2πŸ”₯
3
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
20
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
36
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

51

48K 1.3K 490
By ShanayJones629

L Y D I A

After doing my hair I waked out of the bathroom.

“You look gorgeous”

“No” I said and he frowned

“What?”

“Babe we're on our honeymoon, you shouldn't be wearing a suit" I said

“Angel -”

“I don't want you wearing a suit Valerio” I frown

“Okay. We'll stop at a store and I'll get some clothes” he said while walking towards me.

“Really”

“Whatever makes my angel happy so yes” he said and I kissed him.

“I love you”

“I love you more angel”

“You have lipstick on your lips” I smiled.

He released me before walking to the bathroom. He exited the bathroom soon and I was finished fixing my lipstick.

“Let’s go get you something to eat” he said and we walked out.

After exiting we went to a store. Hours later we left the store after buying something for Valerio, the twins and I.

We went back to the hotel, got a shower then got ready for our reservation.

“How do I look" I asked

“Hot as fuck” Valerio said while biting his lip and I smiled

“And also too exposed. Go change” he said and I frown

“No” I said and he placed the cigar into the ash tray.

“Lydia go change”

“I'm wearing this” I said and he got up.

He walked towards me before turning me around

“Are you even wearing underwear” he asked while placing his hands on my hip

“No" I smirked but he didn't seem amused at all

“Okay yes. The dress comes with one” I said while lifting up my dress

“I wanna wear it" I pouted and he sighed.

“Okay then I'm not responsible for anything that happens tonight” he said before walking over to the table.

He grabbed his guns before placing them into his waistband.

“Maybe I should change then” I said

“No let's go we don't have enough time left until the reservation” he said

“Okay” I said before grabbing my purse.

We arrived as the restaurant soon and Valerio and I walked in.

“Good evening King” the receptionist said to Valerio with a very shaky voice.

“Good evening” Valerio said before walking pass him.

“Babe?”

“Yes” he answered while bringing me to the back of the restaurant with him. We soon arrived at a door where a body guards was standing.

“Good evening King” the guards said before opening the door.

Valerio took my hand and we walked through the door. We went down a flight stairs

“Down here is where the mafia's come to dine” he said and I nod before he opened a door.

This wasn't just a restaurant there was also a bar and disco lights where shinny into the bar through a closed door that had glass in the top. I guess it was a club or something

Another receptionist greeted us and he brought us to our table.

•••

After wiping my mouth with a napkin I removed the cloth from my lap and placed it on the table.

“Are you tired angel?”

“No not really”

“Would you like to go to the club here” he asked and I nod.

He got up before taking my hand into his. He lead me to the door that had the lights shining through the door.

A guard was standing at the door and the moment he saw Valerio he straightened up.

“King” the man said in fear.

He looked at me and I gave him a small smile. He was short and chubby.

“Are you looking at my wife” Valerio asked and he looked away from me.

“No.. I mean yes king... I apologize”

“I don't like-"

“Valerio” I said and he looked down at me.

“My feet hurt let's go please” I said and he nod.

“Next time I see you staring at my wife I'll scoop your eyeballs out spoon. Got it”

“Yes king" he said before opening the door for us.

We walked through before entering the club through a second door.

On our way to the VIP section Valerio was greeted by a lot of people. Both women and men.

Valerio and I entered a booth upstairs and we sat down before a waitress walked in with a bottle of pink vodka and rock glasses.

“Good evening king” she said before placing the bottle down.

“Your regular sir" she said and he nod.

“Leave” he said and she nod before leaving.

“Do you own this place?” I asked as he opened the tequila bottle.

“Yes” he said and I nod before taking the glass he poured me.

“Figured” I said as I looked around the club

I got up before walking to the rails. Looking down into the club I soon felt Valerio's presents behind me.

He removed the hair that was resting on my left shoulder before placing a kiss on my shoulder.

“Valerio” a women called out instead of using the term King as everyone in the club.

We turned to her as she entered the booth.

“Hello Elena” Valerio said with annoyance laced in his voice 

“Long time no see” she said while looking him up and down.

“Yeah I wish it was longer” he said and she looked at me.

“Do you mind leaving whore” she said in a nasty tone.

“Excuse me” I said

“Elena this is my wife so watch your fucking mouth when your talking to her”  Valerio said

“Come on Valerio when have I ever watched my mouth with your wives” she said

“Look you-” she cut me off while turning to Valerio

“I’m staying at the hotel across the road. What do you say we go and catch up” she said and Valerio grabbed my hand before I could do anything.

“Okay” he said and I looked at him.

“What?”

“Give me the number to your room. I want to get naked then handcuff your self to the bed like a good girl and wait for me" he said and she bites her lips.

“Room 467, I'll be waiting"

“And make sure you leave the keys to the cuffs at the door” he said and she nod.

“I’ll see you soon Mr De Luca” she said and he nod.

“Bye” she said to me before walking away.

Pulling away from Valerio I began walking away but he grabbed me by wrapping his arms around my waist

“Let go of me” I said and he pulled me into his body.

“Calm down angel” he said before spinning me around.

“Why should I when you just-”

“Got rid of an annoying bitch who'll be cuff to her bed until someone finds her ” he said

“But-”

“Valerio?” he looked behind me before releasing me.

“Carter” he said before the man who had five men with him walked towards us.

They both hugged each other before the man looked at me.

“Let me guess. Your the woman who changed my asshole of a cousin” he said and I gave him a small smile.

“Lydia De Luca” I introduced myself and he took my hand.

Lydia De Luca

De Luca

“Carter Esposito leader of the blood reapers” he said while shaking my hand.

“Nice to meet you” I said and he released my hands. Valerio's hand snaked around my waist as he greeted the other men.

They sat down and Valerio pulled me into his lap.

Few minutes later my phone started vibrating inside my purse. I took it out before answering it.
P

“Valeria” I said while getting up.

“Hey I'm sorry I missed your call earlier” she said as I walked out of the booth.

“Angel” Valerio said and I turned around to him

“Yes”

“Don’t go too far” He said and I nod.

V A L E R I O

“Your one lucky bastard” Carter said as I kept my eyes on Lydia.

“Yes I am” I said before taking a sip from my drink.

I was lucky

Very lucky

We started talking about mafia related business before he brought up my younger sister.

“I haven't seen her since night" I said

“Well guess what?"

“What?”

“She’s downstairs” he said and I looked at him.

“What?” I asked

I couldn't face her after what I almost did

“Why not have a little family reunion” he said and before I could reply the commotion outside the booth catch my attention.

“Get off me you asshole" Lydia shouted as she tried pulling away from Cain's hold.

Pulling out my gun I ran towards them.

“Do you know who I am bitch” he growls at her

He grabbed her ass and she hit him across the  face.

Grabbing her arm I pulled her away from him before pointing my gun at Cain.

Looking at me his eyes widened and both him and his men took a couple steps back.

“Apologize to my wife now" I said and he looked around the club before looking behind me at Lydia.

Even if he apologize I'm still going to kill this idiot even if he's the Irish Mafia boss.

“I won't-” he started and before he could finish I shot him between the eyes.

I looked at his guards and they raised their hands in surrender and I turned to my wife.

“Are you okay” I asked while cupping her cheeks.

Without responding she wrapped her arms around my waist.

“I wanna leave now” she said.

“Okay Angel” I said before looking at Carter

“Some other time” he said and I nod.

••••

After wrapping a towel around my lower half I walked out of the shower.

“Bye momma” I heard the twins voice as I entered the room.

Lydia was on a video call with them. She was wearing a robe with her name on it.

“Bye” she said before blowing kisses to them.

I already talked to them before I went to the bathroom so they ended the call.

I laid down on the bed next her before placing kisses on her thighs.

Pushing away the robe as I went higher her fingers went to my hair.

“Babe shouldn't we be getting ready" she asked and I pushed her to lay down.

“I’ll be quick. Just lay down and enjoy the feeling of me eating you out okay” I said and she nodded.

Spreading her legs I got up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 80.8K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
258K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
846K 46.5K 51
Dive In is the 1st book in the DeLuca Mafia Series. COMPLETED Jan 5, 2022 Nolani Michaels finds herself in a very rocky predicament as she's thruste...
10.5K 380 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...