Radhey Karn - The Change of D...

By vstar_2510

What if Karn was the son of Suryadev , Devi Chhaya and Devi Sanjana and was the god of war, peace and friends... More

Chapter 1 - The Devas seek help
The God of War, peace and loyalty- Vasusen Karn
Devi Niyati and Vasusen.
Vrindavan Trio
Announcement
Separation of the Trio
Cast
Realisation
Brothers Meet
Brothers Meet PT. 2
Brothers Meet Pt.3
Gurukul PT:1
Gurukul PT. 2
Chaos And Reunion
Reunion Of The Makhan Chors
Kala Pradarshan
Reunion And Revenge

Intro

1.7K 52 1
By vstar_2510

Hey guys!

I am Royal- and this is my first time on Wattpad. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter , Percy Jackson and the Hindu epics mainly Mahabharat. 

This story is on Karna - the hidden son of  rajmata Kunti, Duryodhan' s priya mitr and the sutputra who dared to go against  society to prove himself.

What if Karn was the son of Suryadev , Devi Chhaya and Devi Sanjana and was the god of Dharmyudh, peace and friendship ? What if he was the brother of Devi Lakshmi and the eternal friend of Lord Vishnu and Sheshnag ? What if he was destined to be born on earth along with Krishna and be a guide to Duryodhan and the Kauravas like how Krishna was to the Pandava and Arjun?What if he knew he was Kaunteya ? What if he was the Pandavs guide as well along with Krishna ? What if Karn lived in Vrindavan and was a part of toli of Krishna and was Radha's priya sakha ? What if he was destined to be the ardhang the soulmate of the Goddess of Balance and Destiny the daughter of Mother Earth herself?What if they were destined to rid Mother Earth of her biggest threat?

Read ahead to see how this epic retelling  of Mahabharat take place

Varsha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.1K 16
One day Karna and his wife Vrushali felt to have a child. They both decided to pray to lord Shiva and obtain a son who has the Ansh of Lord Shiva. S...
164K 7.6K 52
"Truth is like the Sun, whereas Realization is the first encounter with reality." But when woven, an unwavering path of Self-Realization is created. ...
52K 2K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
18.2K 836 27
mending bonds, the changed epic , book 1. mahabharata, the gratest spiritual epic of all time. so many things happend in the said epic . many of us...