The God of War, peace and loyalty- Vasusen Karn

At the Jagatpita's proclamation all the Devas and devis were confused except Suryadev And his family, the Tridevis and the Tridevas.

Indra dev : Prabu, Suryadev has only 7 children who are godly - Yamdev, Shanidev, The Ashwini twins - Nasatya and Dasra, Yamuna, Tapti and Revantha. Who is this Vasusen ?
Suryadev : Devendr, you are right about my seven godly children but there is another - The Yuvraj of Suryalok, the very soul of the world, the param Sakha of Narayan and Mahadev, the younger brother of Shakthi and twin of Shri - the God of War, Peace and Loyalty-Vaasusen.
Agni dev : Parantu Suryadev! Agar aap jo keh rahe hain vo satya hai tho phir Hum sab use jaante kyun nahi. Agar vo Jagatpita Narayan aur Devon ke dev Mahadev ka bhi param Sakha hai aur Shri ka Judwa Bhai aur Shakti ka Chhota Bhai hai tho Hume uska parichay hua hi hoga na ? Tho phir kaise....?( But Suryadev! If what you are saying is true then how do we not know about him? If he is the best friend of Jagatpita Narayan and Devon ke Dev Mahadev and the twin of Shri and younger brother of Shakti then we would have been introduced and known about him right? Then how...? )
Narayan : Shraap ke vajah se Agni dev. Jab Rishi durvasa ne aap sabko Shraap diye the tab aapki Shakti aur aapki Vijay ka chalne ki waqt aagayi thi . Isiliye Vasusen ko bhi jaana tha kyunki wo sirf saare jagat ke aatma hi nahi parantu  aapki Shakti aur Vijay ka bhi Karan hai . Jab Samudra Mandan hua tha, tab wo priye ki sath  bahar aaya tha aur aise ban Gaya Shri ka Judwa bhai jo usse ek kshan pehle aane vajah se bada hai . Paranthu aapko uski aagman ke gyaath hone ka samay aaya nahi tha. Isiliye hethu vo Suryadev me sumellith hua . Jab behen Parvathi aur Aaradhya ke milan waqt tab usne janam liya Parvathi ka chhote bhai Rajkumar Anupam ki avatar pe aur Shiv Shakti vivah karwa ke rakha aur bana Shiv ki braatha bhi. Kinthu usko tab bhi swarg mein vaapas aane ka waqt nahi tha. Par aaj Bhayankarasur ka mrityu ka bhavishyavani  aur vardaan saketh karne ke liye uska punar swarg mein pravesh karne ki waqt aagayi hain. Bhoomi par dharmstapna aur uspe adharm ka raj ko nasht karne ki mere yeh sahayak, mera param sakha ko vaapas aane ka waqt anthatha aa gayi hai. (Due to a curse agnidev. When Rishi durvasa gave you the curse to lose your powers and your victory he had to go away for not only was he the soul of the entire universe he was also the source of your wealth and victory. When the ocean was churned, he appeared along with Shri and is her older twin by 1 minute. But it was not yet time for him to be revealed to you. When Shiv and Shakti's reunion was to take place he was born as Prince Anupam the younger brother of Shakti and married her to Shiva this becoming his brother in law and his best friend. Still the time was not appropriate for him to be revealed . But now with the prophecy and boon of Bhayankarasur's that only he can fulfill, it is time for him to return back to heaven. It is time for Dharmstapna to happen and for the kingdom of injustice to be destroyed. It is time for my helper and my best friend to return.)
Saying so Lord Vishnu blessed the Devas and devis with their memories back. The Devas and devis were filled with tears as they remembered the Yuvraj of Suryalok - his charismatic personality,his bravery.They felt elation at remembering their dear friend, best warrior and the source of their joy.

(Please imagine karn in royal attire and also ignore people like arjuna and others.)
Devi Lakshmi : Swami, my heart is filled to the core with delight and happiness at the thought of Bratha Vasu coming back but how could you forget behen Shakti's and my sister in law and best friend - Devi Niyati herself ? Jab Devon ki Shakti aur Devon ki dhan aur shakthiyan chali gayi thi thab niyati bhi tho Devon ki saath chodi. Aur jab mein aur Bhrata Vasu vaapas aaye thab Devi Niyati ka aanand ko iss sansar ka sarvasresht kavi bhi nahi batha sakte.Bratha Vaasu aur unki prem hi tho haijo hamari prem ki saath iss saari sansar ko chalathi hai. Wo Dev aur devi jo iss dharmstapna ek mukya patr hai. Akhir Nitya hi tho hai jo karn ki sahayata karengi ye bhaiyon ko waapas milwane ki. Wo Devi jo sada se bani hai Vasusen ki Shakti,sampathi aur aasha. Aur ye Devi jo ham Deviyon aur Trideviyon ki prateek hai isko saara sansaar jaanegi kyunki wo Bhudevi se janam legi aur uski avatar ko 'Karn priya Daanveer patni Devi Mitravindha'.(When  Devas and Devis lost their wealth and powers were gone then Destiny was also not with them. And when brother Vaasu and I returned, her joy cannot be described by even the greatest poet of this universe.They are the God and goddess who are the main characters of this dharmstapna. Afterall it is their love that runs this world along with ours. She is the goddess who has forever been Vasusen's strength, wealth and hope. She will be known throughout the world for she will be born to Mother Earth and will be known to the whole entire world as 'Karn priya Daanveer Patni Devi Mitravindha').
A/n : Hey guys next chapter will be entry of Karn. Hope u enjoyed this chapter and will continue to enjoy this book. Please inform if there are any grammatical error.