Hanging by a Thread

Bởi FritsAlone

"What was that?!" The question that would be asked frenctly over the time. The pups were all in the living r... Xem Thêm

Something unexpected.
Just Rocks
Exploding.
Explanation.
Hiding Masters.
Ceremony.
Straight Face.
Home away from home.
The Truth told
A Song for you
A replay of Memories.
Almost Spilled the beans, Chase!
Compromise to change it all
A Risk to take.
Not In a Million years
One laughing Next
Pick up the call
Not Good, not good at all.
Chapter 20 |Part One|
Chapter 20 {Part 2}
Hospital
Sure, nothing big.
She's alive!
All of a sudden
Succession And Promise
Never again
Pep talk, Persuasion and Plan
Moral Support
Done for - Part One -
Done For - Part Two -
Sarcastic thoughts
Mended Hearts

A start to our story.

1.1K 11 7
Bởi FritsAlone

Third Person POV

The air is damp, the clouds cover the sky. It was foggy out. It was dull, and the pups were inside, figuring out what to do on the dampest day of the year. 

"You guys wanna watch something?" Zuma says looking at the pups all laying down. "No." They all respond. "You guys wanna eat something?" Rubble asks, "No." They all respond back. They all laid there, bored. 

Not knowing what to do. Since there was only limited options. They all looked up at the clock. 11:45.

They all groaned in frustration. Ryder was upstairs doing...whatever, and no rescues. Skye looked around the room, it was dull, it was a bad vibe. Being the optimistic pup she was, she had to do something. She got up and left to the storage closet. 

"Where are you going." Chase asked, watching the Cockapoo leave. "I'll be back." Skye said, riding down the elevator. Chase looked back at the pups, 'What is she doing.' He asked himself. 

5 Minutes pass. 

The pups were still in their spots, and didn't move an Inch. 

Ding!..

They turned to the elevator and saw Skye holding a backpack on her back. "What do you have?" Chase asks, looking at the Cockapoo walk past them all to the TV. "Microphones." She responded. She puts down the bookbag and opened it to a sorts of Microphones different colors for each. She pulled out a pink Microphone and turned on the Karaoke on the TV.

"Come on pups." She smiled looking at them. She felt excitement fill the room. "You always know how to lift someone's Spirit up, don't you?" Zuma said, walking over to the bookbag and taking out a Orange MicroPhone.

"It's a gift of mine!" Skye exclaimed. "Now, let's sing!" She said looking at the rest with the smile. They all howled in excitement. 

Skye laid back down, she watches as the other pups cramble to get their own mics. "Today is going to be great." Skye said to herself, she looks at the pups all starting up the Karaoke. Her eyes slowly close and she starts to drift asleep.

| First Song Incoming | 

You watch as two young Cockapoos play in a forest with each other, and two other dogs follow them with a smile. They were all heading to the river. 

"Come on Sissy!" One of the Cockapoo calls out, she over takes the older Cockapoo and makes it to the River first. "Aw man! You're only faster since your younger.!" The other complains as she comes up behind the younger one. "You wouldn't of beat me other way Skye!" The younger Cockapoo boast, "Not fair, Amber!" Younger Skye exclaims. 

"Now, Now girls. It's alright." Their father said, walking up to them both with their mother. The two young Cockapoos start to run around and play with each other. Skye then trips on a weird object, Amber stops and watches her older sister pick up the weird rock.

"What's that?" Amber says, walking up closer to it and sniffing it. Skye then thinks of a bright idea. "Let's go ask Mommy and Daddy!" Skye says, holding the rock in her mouth, they both dash to their parents.  

"Hey girls." Their mother greets. "Hey Mommy, what's this?" Skye drops the weird rock on the floor and show it to their parents. Their father then picks it up and analyzing. "Looks like you girls found titanium." Their father smiled, putting it down. 

"What's that?" Amber asks, tilting her head. "It's a strong mineral." Their mother explains. "Then I'm Titanium then." Skye says pointing to herself. "Nuh-uh! I am!" Amber says putting down Skye paw. 

"Just call me Titanium for now on!" Skye boasts, running along the river side. "Me too!" Amber includes running after Skye. "Then It would be confusing if we both were called Titanium." Skye says, stopping and looking at her Sister. "Oh right, Okie-Dokie Titanum!" Amber says, smiling at her older sister. 

"Let's go play!" Skye says, walking alongside the River line. 

3 months later. They went back to the river side to have a family picnic.

Amber and Skye were both playing together alongside. Their parents then set up the picnic in a nice area, "Mommy, Daddy. Can we go play in the Forest?" Amber pleaded. Their mother and Father both looked at each other, then looked back at their daughters with a smile. 

"Don't go to far, and be back by Sundown!" Their mother and father kissed their foreheads, "Alight! Let's go Amber!" Skye said running out to the entree of the forest. "Alright Titanium!" 

|The Song shall start now.| 

The two Cockapoos run alongside with each other laughing and playing. 

You shout it out

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud, not saying much

They start to enter deep, and deeper into the forest. 

I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet

Shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

They both start to play fight with each other. 

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

"I am Titanium!" Skye boasted, 

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

They start to run alongside with each other. "I am Titanium!" Skye boasted again.

BANG!..

They both cover their ears, ringing from the gunshots.

BANG!...

The subsided. "M-Maybe we should head back now, Amber." Skye said, gripping hold of Amber. They both start to rush back, running fast.

Cut me down

But it's you who'll have further to fall Ghost town and haunted love

They start to make their way back to the picnic area. 

Raise your voice

Sticks and stones may break my bones Talking loud, not saying much

They both run up to a bush, and look around but only see two men holding shotguns. 

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Amber and Skye hold in their gasps with their paws, they both start to head back, but before they do they see two Cockapoos, their parents, on the grassy ground...Dead.

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

They could feel their whole life flash before their eyes. They couldn't mover one inch. Tears start to form, and fall down their faces. The two men turn and see them, they try and hurry away but..don't make it. They are dragged and thrown to the ground, next to their dead parents. Skye moves In front of Amber..

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall." Skye whispers under her breath. 

" I am titanium."

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall."

Amber grips Skye's paw, tears rushing down her face, as well as Skye's. The men both start to snicker,

I am titanium

The men both start to aim at Skye, she braces for impact, protecting her younger sister. She could feel her sister's salty tears, falling down onto her paw.

I am titanium

BANG!..

Skye's eyes squeeze close, but she doesn't feel any pain. She slowly opens her eyes, a cold rush rushes thru her.

I am titanium

Her sister dead, she was still gripping hard her paw, her eyes were blurry, she looks up and the men laugh as they walk away, leaving her in a puddle of blood. |Figuratively.| 

Stone-hard, machine gun

Firing at the ones who run Stone-hard as bulletproof glass

She grips her sister's dead body, grieving her family's death.

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Skye looks up at the sun, slowly descending down. The light dims, and darkness overtakes the world. 

You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium You shoot me down, but I won't fall I am titanium

" I am Titanium." She whispers looking at her sister's and Parent's dead bodies. She lays there, until the next, tears rushing down her cheeks. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.2K 87 23
They say that a family becomes everything to you. For the Paw Patrol, Ryder's mom as his only family was everything to him and the pups. Until one da...
111K 1.5K 28
A Re-Write Based on the Fanfiction by Swarm X Love; stress, courage, worry, and many other emotions packed into a being all at once. It can be heaven...
14.7K 161 8
While on his birthday, the Paw Patrol decide to send Marshall away on a cruise with Everest for a vacation. However, things turn for the worst when t...
7.6K 203 24
He looked to the local park's entrance. He slowed down his cruiser, looking to it. Large in size as it was mostly filled with grass. He stopped his v...