A Mutant In A Bender's World...

By Avacomix

A Young Firebending boy has floated towards the Southern Water tribe on an Ice Berg, and was taken in by the... More

Book 1 Ch 1: The Mutant
Info
Book 1 Ch 2: The Wolverine
Book 1 Ch 3: The Avatar in Republic City
Book 1 Ch 4: The Burnt Leaf
Book 1 Ch 5: This is Where the Fun Begins
Book 1 Ch 7: I've Been Wanting To Do That Since I Met You
Book 1 Ch 8: Guess I'll Die
Book 1 Ch 9: The Ice Box and a New Mutant
Book 1 Ch 10: Bringer of Vibranium
Book 1 Ch 11: Rough Reunion
Book 1 Ch 12: The Child
Book 1 Ch 13: Reunited
Book 1 Ch 14: The Final Showdown
Book 2 Character Info
Book 2 Ch 1: Back to the Ice Box
Book 2 Ch 2: Laura Kinney
Book 2 Ch 3: Family Reunion
Book 2 Ch 4: Bhanti Island
Book 2 Ch 5: Annus Sabah Nur, Guardian of Peace
Book 2 Ch 6: Reunited And It Feels So Good
WOW! ANOTHER ANNOUNCMENT! WHAT A SURPRISE!

Book 1 Ch 6: His Rage

1.8K 50 4
By Avacomix

"Mushi!  Mushi!"  Y/N cried out, looking for his friend in the destruction.

"y-y/n."  Mushi said quietly.

Y/N ran over to his friend, and began lifting the debris off of Mushi.  Once the debris was off, Mushi knew that it was too late for him, and that he was going to die.

"M-Mushi.  What happened?"  Y/N asked his friend, with tears going down his eyes.

Mushi then began to tell him what had happened, his voice getting weaker and quieter by the second, until he could barely speak at all.

"D-Don't worry Mushi.  I'm gonna kill the man who did this to you."  Y/N said, in a sad and angry tone.

Mushi looked up to his only friend, smiled, closed his eyes, and finally let go.  Mushi was now dead, and it was because of Zolt.  Y/N was still only young, but he knew ways of how to make people pay, and that was just what he was going to do.

Lightning Bolt Zolt wasted no time in attacking Y/N.  He bent lightning towards Y/N, who expertly dodged the attack, like an Airbender.  Y/N sped his way towards Zolt, who began shooting normal fire towards Y/N, who simply swiped to the left.  He was so quick and strong that the wind from his attack was enough to take out the fire.  Zolt began sending out fire and lightning, amateur style, which had zero effect in hurting Y/N.  Once Y/N had gotten close to Zolt, he punch him a few times in the stomach, causing Zolt to lean forward in pain.  Y/N then kneed him in the nose, pushing him back, spin kicked him a couple times, and kicked him in the side of the leg.  Y/N said that there was a chain on a table nearby, so he used that to finish Zolt off.  He hit Zolt in the head, causing him to be disoriented, wrapped the chain around his neck, and flipped him over, landing him on his back.  Without giving him a chance to breath, Y/N jumped on top of him, and began punching as hard as he could, making sure not to take out the claws.  The unbreakable metal, mixed with Y/N's strength and speed proved too much for Zolt to withstand, as the final attack sent by Y/N had almost killed Zolt, leaving him in a messy, bloody state.  Y/N got up, and looked towards the audience, who looked at him in fear.  But no one was more afraid of what they had witnessed, than Korra.  The kind loving person she had grown on to for the last 6 years, had viscously torn Zolt apart, without a second thought.  The silence of the room, was then interrupted by clapping, coming from Amon.

"Well done Mushi.  I am most impressed by your strength, speed, and durability.  Stick with me, and you will gain great power.  Now then, on to the demonstration, before we finish the execution."  Amon said, as he placed his hands on the head of Zolt, who screamed in pain, as fire and lightning left his hands, which slowly died down, and were then gone forever.

Zolt got up, in an attempt to kill Y/N, but saw that he couldn't bend,

"w-what . . . what did you do to m-me?"  Zolt asked in a weak, broken voice as he fell back to the ground.

"I took your bending away.  Forever."  Amon said, causing the audience to clap and cheer for the two.

"Now then, shall we finish the execution?"  Amon said, pointing towards Zolt.

Y/N walked towards Zolt, who looked at him with pleading eyes.

"p-please.  i'm s-sorry for w-what i d-did to you.  l-let me go, p-please."  Zolt pleaded.

Y/N looked towards Zolt for a few more seconds, before looking back to Zolt.

"I can't.  I can't bring myself, to kill him with my own two hands."  Y/N said.

"What is it you are saying?"  Amon asked.

"I'm saying . . ."  Y/N started, causing the audience to quiet down to hear what he was saying.

Korra was hoping that Y/N would turn away, and do what was right, and she was getting what she had hoped for.  Or so she thought.

"I'm saying I can't kill him with my own two hands, because my family was killed with fire, and I think it's only far that I get to kill him with fire as well."  Y/N said, killing the hope that Korra had, and rekindling the faith that Amon had.

"Great call.  Lieutenant, bring in the bending equipment."  Amon said to his right hand man.

"Bending Equipment?"  Y/N asked.

"As I said earlier, people have used their bending to abuse the non benders, which is why me and my good friends have worked together to create ways to fight back, using their own medicine.  We havn't got earth or water, but we did manage to create a way for artificial Fire and Air bending.  Mushi, I want you to take both."  Amon said, getting a case from the Lieutenant, who looked to be slightly jealous.

Y/N opened the box, and what he had saw, shocked and excited him.  They were contraptions that attached to the body, and allowed the user to bend the elements.  Of course, they weren't actually bending elements, it was just gas in two focused forms for fire and air bending.  

"So, how do these work?"  Y/N asked.

"They are now permanently attached to your body.  They have been connected to the blocked muscles that benders have, and have unblocked them."  Amon explained.

"So say if these were to be some how removed, would I be able to bend an element?"  Y/N asked.

"No, you see, as a non-bender, you do not have the Chi to power raw bending, hence these contraptions.  They attach to the muscles, so that way when you do a bending stance, you can use these to bend.  Say if you go into a Firebending stance, and punch, the muscles in your body will move the artificial muscles, and ignite the bending.  Do you understand?"  Amon asked.

Y/N got into a Firebending stance, and punching in front of him, shooting powerful, blue flames from his hands.

"You bet I do."  Y/N said, as he evilly smiled towards Zolt.

Y/N got into a stance, and begun breathing, and prepared to attack.  He wants the attack that ends Zolt to be his strongest.  So, using the knowledge he learned from the books of the 100 year war, Y/N use the move that Former General Iroh used during the liberation of Ba Sing Se, just on a smaller scale.  When the attack was ready, Y/N pushed his hands in front of him, and the ball of fire quickly extended towards Zolt, and blasted him threw multiple walls of the building, burning him alive as some of the building fell on him.

"Burned alive, and crushed by a building, just like you and your family were.  A new era of equality has begun!"  Amon shouted, causing everyone to cheer.

Y/N was then officially recognized as one of the top members of the equalist army, and the third in command of Amon.  But of course, there was still the matter of saving Bolin, but the excitement and happiness of finally killing Zolt was distracting him from thinking up a plan.  Thankfully he didn't need to, because as soon as Bolin was brought to the front, there was a boiler explosion, which didn't look like an accident.  Y/N looked closer into the steam, and saw that Mako had been involved, meaning it was a rescue mission.  All was good, until the second in command Lieutenant of Amon went up to him.

"Come on!  We need to stop those two from getting away!"  The Lieutenant said to him.

The two of them raced outside, to where they saw the two brothers climbing down a ladder.  Before they could get away, the Lieutenant used the electric batons to stun the two, causing them to fall.  Y/N and the Lieutenant jumped down to face them, Y/N taking on Bolin, and Lieutenant taking Mako.

Bolin sent a boulder towards Y/N, who punched through it, and ran towards Bolin, who began sending more boulders towards him, which Y/N jumped over, using the airbending boots.

'This suit is amazing!'  Y/N thought to himself.

Bolin saw that Y/N wasn't stopping, so he instead made a wall to protect himself, which proved useless.  Without use of the Airbending boots, Y/N backflipped over the wall, and begun punching Bolin, not before saying . . .

"I am so sorry about this."  He said, as he begun punching.

It didn't take long for Y/N to knock him out, but just as he did, Mako came in for an attack, but was stopped and knocked out by the Lieutenant.

"Good job rookie.  You'll be a great asset to us.  And you bender's need to understand.  There's no place in the world for you anymore."  Lieutenant said to the two, right before being pushed upwards to the metal wall, being knocked out.

"I wouldn't count us out just yet."  Korra said.

'Crap.'  Y/N thought to himself.

"Y/N.  I know it's you."  Korra said.

Y/N looked towards the other three, checking if they were unconscious before speaking.

"Yeah, it's me.  Kind of sorry for knocking this dude out.  The punches were sort of personal, because when he and Genji were dating, he said-"

"I don't care about that!"  Korra shouted.

"T-Then, why do you look so angry?"  Y/N asked.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because you joined the equalists!?  What were you thinking!?"  Korra shouted.

"To tell you the truth, I had an awesome plan, that would've benefit all of us, but things happened so quick in there.  I mean it really got out of hand fast.  I never planned on killing Zolt, but when the opportunity came around, I needed to.  Win win situation.  I kill Zolt, and get close to Amon to get the secrets."  Y/N explained.

"Listen, I'm not gonna ask why you killed Zolt.  Goodness knows even Tenzin would have killed him if he went through what you did.  But, what secrets are there to find out about him?  He's a crazed, bending destroying, mask wearing equalist leader, and you just joined him.  Did you even realize that your bleeding in the arms and legs?"  Korra asked in a softer tone.

"Oh, no I did not, and now I've learned something.  Anyways, the secrets I'm talking about are the secrets of my past, because I am certain that he was involved in what happened to me all those years ago."  Y/N said.

"I see.  But, what is everyone else going to say?  Tenzin, Pema, the Kids, my parents, Genji.  What would they think?"  Korra asked.

"They'll come around eventually.  I may have broken some of the trust, but they might trust me enough to let me stay at their homes for 5 minutes to explain myself."  Y/N said.

"Well then.  Stay safe, please.  I don't want to lose you man."  Korra said in a sad tone.

"Don't you worry Korra.  I'm always safe.  Who am I?"  Y/N asked.

"Your . . . Y/N?"  Korra said in a questioning tone.

"Noooo, guess again."  Y/N said in a playful tone.

"Huh, you are the Wolverine."  Korra said with a chuckle.

"That's right baby!  The Wolverine!  I'm always safe!"  Y/N shouted in a messing tone.

"Well then, Wolverine, stay safe out there, and keep in touch."  Korra said.

"You have my word."  Y/N said, faking getting hurt and falling to the ground.

"Naga!  Come!"  Korra called.

Naga came in, and grabbed Bolin by the collar as Korra and Mako jump on her back and run off.  Just as they ran off, more equalist's arrived.  As they began chasing after her, Amon showed up, and told them to stop.

"Let her go.  She's the perfect messenger to tell the city of my power."  Amon said.

As the equalists returned back, Y/N walked over to the Lieutenant, and helped him up.

"Great job back there.  Thanks for the save."  Y/N said.

"Your not too bad yourself brother.  Let's get inside, and stop that bleeding."  The Lieutenant said to Y/N while pointing at his arm.

"Yeah, alright."  Y/N said, looking up to Amon.

'Maybe he can be changed.  Maybe I can change him.'

Word Count:  2118

Sorry for the short chapter, the next chapter should be longer, cause I'll be getting into the deep stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 559 24
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
16.8K 730 28
Fire and Water. Two opposite elements. They can never get along. The Fire and Water Nations have been enemies for a century. So when a teenage Water...
200K 5.9K 28
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢 //𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 ❝𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬. ❞ Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in h...
248K 4.8K 30
━━ ❪ 𖠵 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ❫ ❝𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮❞ ** beware, early imagines are kinda cringe </3 an imagines book for chara...