reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Shinichiro // Stranger

12.7K 611 939
By AmarisxxLuna

Hey, Wanna get hitched?

"Are you going to drown yourself in liquor just because you got rejected?" Wakasa asked as he drank his bourbon.

"20th time," Takeomi emphasized.

Shinichiro swirls the glass, making the brown liquor wave inside. after a while, he sighed and looked at his friends. "It's easy for you to say, you can have every girl that you want in just one wink! damn those lazy eyes what's attractive with that?" Shinichiro narrowed his eyes, copying Wakasa's droopy eyes "I can do that too!"

"Well, to be fair, he can't have EVERY girl because he can't get his secretary," Takeomi added.

"She's a tough chick," Wakasa said and drank his bourbon. "I tried flashing on her but she just walked past me."

"Too much information!" Takeomi shakes his head.

Shinichiro just listened to them as he chugged his drink. "Hey, want another one?" He asked the two.

"Sorry, I have meetings tomorrow." Takeomi looked at the time. "Oh would you look at that, It's time for me to go home, My cats are waiting."

"Waka?"

"My secretary is on her way to pick me up." He said and looked around "There she is!" He stood up. "My favorite secretary!"

"I'm your only secretary." She said, crossing her arms together. "You're nearly an old man and you can't drive yourself home?" She added.

Shinichiro and Takeomi made a sour face. "Ohhh... burn." They said in chorus.

"Let's just go." Wakasa said and wrapped his arms around her, "Help me I'm drunk."

"He only drinks one glass!" Takeomi shouted. Wakasa looked back and glared at him, Takeomi laughed when her secretary aggressively removed Wakasa's hands around her.

"Are you okay, here? I can drive you home." Takeomi asked Shinichiro after Wakasa left.

"I'm good. I'll stay here a little longer."

"Okay, I have to go but don't drown yourself! You'll meet someone new tomorrow."

"Yeah, and probably get rejected again."

Takeomi just shook his head as he tapped the young lad's shoulder. "See you tomorrow." He said and Shinichiro waved goodbye. After Takeomi left, he ordered another drink.

"I'll end up a dirty old man if I keep getting rejected like this." Shinichiro scoffs as he drinks his liquor.

"Get me the most strong liquor you've got! Three of them, I'll mix my drinks myself." A loud voice of a girl said to the bartender. it caught Shinichiro's attention. He looked at his side and watched you.

"But ma'am..." The bartender was cut off when you slammed bills on the bar counter.

"I'll pay," You said. The bartender didn't know what to do so, you pulled more money from your purse. "I'll double it, just give me the damn bottles!" You paused. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout... Please?"

Shinichiro rested his head on his palm. He watched you mix three different liquor in your glass then drink them straight.

The black-haired male made a sour face like he tasted how strong that liquor was and to his surprise, you were just in your poker face the whole time.

You mixed the three drinks, again and drank them straight. "Woah! you're gonna poison yourself." Shinichiro exclaimed as he stood from his seat and walked towards you.

"Maybe that's what I want." You replied and continued to drink the liquor.

"Well, that's not a cute way to die,"

"Why do I want to be cute?" You paused and looked at him from head to toe. "And who the fuck are you?" you pause again and hold your mouth, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

"When you're going to curse someone, don't say you're sorry after." He chuckled.

There's an awkward silence for a while. "Want some?" You said, handing him one bottle.

Shinichiro stared at you and to be honest, he's drawn by your beauty even if you look like a mess at the moment. "Yeah! why not." He said and accepted your offer. He then pours himself a glass of that liquor and sips them.

"Shinichiro." He said, extending his arms.

"y/n" You replied and accepted his handshake.

"So... Who hurt you?" He took a sip from his drink, you looked in his direction. "Better tell someone the feelings that you're bottling up, at least a stranger like me won't tell your secret to anyone."

"You're a smooth talker. Good thing you're cute." You said, making the male blush.

"Me? cute? yeah, you're drunk!" Shinichiro scoffed. You then pushed his hair back, revealing his full face.

"See, you're cute and I'm not drunk... yet."

Shinichiro froze from his seat. "You're the smooth talker." He almost stutters from nervousness. You just let out a faint chuckle and chug your drink.

"Drink with me tonight, Stranger!" You said and raised your glass. Shinichiro stared at you, he's kinda down today and wants some company so he agreed.

You both drink to your heart's content, and after a while, you both decided to walk together. You're drunk but still recognize everything. You put your hands to your back while walking as you look up to feel the cold breeze.

"My fiancee and I broke up," You said out of the blue. Shinichiro's eyes widened. "Today was supposed to be our wedding day," You added in a low tone.

Shinichiro stops walking and stares at your back as you continue to feel the breeze, You turn around and smile at him but tears run down your face. "He can't get over his ex, which funny enough is my sister. How cruel is this fucking destiny, eh? If that motherfucker." You paused, "Sorry." You mumbled and cleared your throat. "If that destiny shit likes him and my sister to be together, there's no need to hurt me for extra drama! Fuck! I wish I never knew him."

Shinichiro marched towards you and hugged you tight. His warm embrace made you feel vulnerable that you cried like a kid in his arms, all the pain that you've been bottling up for months now, You let them go in a stranger's arm.

He brushed your back for comfort as you continued to sob. "I— I got rejected 20 times, I'm drinking because at the age of 25, I... I still don't have a girlfriend." His voice was cracking.

You let out a chuckle, "Well, it's their loss. Even if we just met a couple of hours ago, I can tell that you're an amazing guy."

Shinichiro froze for a couple of seconds and silence filled the place, All you could hear was the sound of cars passing by. You pulled away from his hug and looked at his face for a while.

"Hey, wanna get hitched?"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

You woke up with a throbbing headache. You sat on the bed while holding your head, eyes still closed. After contemplating your life decisions about drinking, you opened your eyes. Your brain lagged for a couple of seconds when you saw that you're in an unfamiliar place.

You turn your heavy head around and beside you, a man is sleeping without his clothes on. Your eyes travelled from his face down to his chest and to his abs. After a while of admiring his toned body, your eyes went down to his ding-dong, which was exposed.

Still processing everything, you slowly looked at yourself under the sheets and saw yourself naked too.

"What the fuck?" You whispered and looked back to the guy beside you, You leaned closer to him and poked his face several times. He's cute, You said to your head.

"Ah! Waka, Leave me alone! I will not go out today, I'm heartbroken!" He mumbled with his eyes closed but you continued to poke his cheeks. "I swear to god Wakasa, I told you—" He opened his eyes and saw your face staring at him. You awkwardly smiled at him, He blinked twice and stared at your naked body that was only covered by the sheet. After he analyzed what's happening, he immediately sat on the bed. His eyes looked down at his body and saw that he was naked too.

"AHhhhhhhh!" He shouted and covered his thing.

"I think I'm the one who needs to shout," You said, calmly.

"Did we? How?" He asked in a panic. "I never forced you, right?"

"No, silly!" You paused. "I never forced you too, right?."

"What?! No!"

"Well, things like this happened when you're drunk wasted, I think." You stood up to get your coat.

"Why are you so calm about this?"

"Suichiro, we're adults. I think there are a lot more things to worry about than this one-night stand." You paused when something fell from your coat.

"It's Shinichiro, not Suichiro."

You ignored him and picked the paper from the floor, You read it for a while, then you started to put a panicked expression.

"What? What's that?" He asked in a worried tone, you looked at your ring finger and saw a red thread wrapped around it.

"Is your name Shinichiro Sano?"

"Yes, what? why?" He quickly moved closer and sat on the edge of his bed.

"We're married." You said with a shaking voice.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"What?! I told you last night, You'll meet someone new, not married someone tomorrow!" Takeomi exclaimed. "You need to get your ears checked."

"So, how did that happen?" Waka asked.

"After you guys left, Thank you for that!" Shinichiro sarcastically said. "She caught my attention, She ordered three expensive bottles of liquor and mixed them together, I went to her to tell her that she may get alcohol poison by that, then we talked. Last thing I remembered we were walking on the side of the road."

"Dude, you can't have a girlfriend for the past twenty-five years, now you have a wife. You skip stages, my man." Takeomi tapped Shinichiro's shoulder.

"Then get a divorce."

"Well, that's the thing. We went to the place where we got married and they told us that we need 600,000 yen to process our divorce."

"That's why you have to think thrice before getting married. You did it overnight!" Takeomi commented.

Shinichiro brushed his long slender fingers to his hair. "What kind of prank is this?" he mumbled.

After a good talk, the black-haired male went straight home to think about the problem, As he walked towards his unit, he saw you leaning your back against the wall and having suitcases beside you.

"y/n?"

"Hi!" You greeted him with a smile.

"Wha— What is this? why are you here?"

"I'm here to live with you."

"What?"

"My rent causes me 10,000 yen a month, if I live with you I could save 120,000 in a year for our divorce. Plus I have my savings and work..." You paused for a while and bowed at him "I would like to apologize. it's my fault that you're in this mess, if I hadn't asked you to marry me we're not in this situation."

"What? No! No! don't bow. It's also my fault, I became reckless. I should've handled the situation since I'm the guy and much sober than you that night." He said, scratching behind his neck. "I... I'll help with the divorce, my bike shop is kinda new but I could sell those..."

"What? No! I can wait for our divorce... No need to rush." You said, "Are you in a hurry?"

"No, I'm not... I don't have a girlfriend so..."

"Then, it's settled." You said with a smile. "Please take care of me."

Months have passed and surprisingly, everything went fine, too fine that you're getting worried that something bad may happen.

Shinichiro is a nice man even if he easily panics on everything, He's caring and a real softie, He knows how to take care of you because he told you that he has two siblings, He's considerate but a little dense which you find it cute about him. He's also a crybaby considering that he was the founding member of a gang in his high school years,

On your first night living together, he insisted to sleep on the floor since his unit only has one bedroom but your conscience won't let him endure the hard floor so you invited him to the bed. He was super red that time which you find cute too.

since then, you both slept on the same bed, he never once tried to touch you inappropriately. Sometimes, you caught him sleeping so stiff like he was too scared to make contact with you.

"Ugh, Shin?"

"Yeah?"

"You can touch me if you want or have sex with me. I don't mind." You said that made him choke on his food. He punches his chest a few times before he drinks his juice, You're both eating breakfast together.

"y/n! don't blurt out things like that, You're going to kill me."

"Sorry, It's just that you'll be living in a year or more with me, it will be hard for you and your..." You looked down, he unconsciously covered his thing there even if he has clothes on. "Or you can date while waiting for our divorce."

"I... I don't tolerate cheating! even if we got married by mistake, I will not cheat because well... legally, we're married."

Your heart instantly races from his answer and your face then starts to blush. "Don't say such smooth things, Shin. I might fall for you." you jokingly said.

Shinichiro's expression changed. "Well, if it's you, I don't mind."

"What?" You said in a surprised tone.

"What? He repeated.

"What?" You asked again.

"I— I should go to the shop," Shinichiro stood up in panic mode, He's about to leave his bento that you prepared.

"Shin, your lunch." You called him. He hastily ran back and get the lunch.

"Bye y/n!"

"Bye?" You said in a confused tone. After he left, you unconsciously held your chest. Since he said those words earlier, Your heart didn't stop beating fast.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

You're at the mall to buy some shower heads because you broke them. Shin went to buy some things that he needed for his shop so, you're at the shower section and he's somewhere at the store.

While picking the shower heads you felt someone stood beside you.

"Shin, are you done?" You froze when you saw Ran instead of Shinichiro beside you.

"Hi." He gently said.

"Ran, Hi." You greeted back. "It's been a while."

"Yeah, almost a year." He said, to be honest, you don't want to know what happened after he left you so you blocked every information about him and your sister.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"I'm good, doing well actually." You replied. you're holding back your tears because seeing his face again brings back the pain that you struggled to get through.

"I see, wanna have some coffee?"

"Sorry, I'm with—"

"Darling, who is he?" Shinichiro said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Oh, This is Ran," You turn your head back to Ran. "Ran, this is Shinichiro my—"

"Her husband." Shinichiro extended his hand for a handshake.

"Ran... y/n's—"

"I know, she told me everything before we got married." You can feel the tension in the air. Shinichiro squeezed Ran's hand and Ran's face was shocked.

"It's nice... it's nice to see you again, y/n."

"You too, Ran."

You let out a deep sigh after he left. "Thank you, Shin."

Shinichiro held your chin and raised them. it's too sudden that you got surprised by what he did. "I hate to see those eyes, drowning in tears." He then wiped the tears that were about to fall. "You deserved better."

And just like a kid, you spread your arms wide and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Shinichiro."

The bond between you and Shinichiro became a lot deeper. Sometimes, you just wish to stay married but the pain you felt from your last break-up scares you to risk.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"So, you're in love with her, right?" Wakasa asked.

"I think I am," Shinichiro said as he drank his whiskey.

"You're married to her and you already had sex. what's stopping you to confess?"

"Dude, you really skip stages huh?" Takeomi commented.

Shinichiro sighed "I can see in her eyes that she's scared to fall in love again. She may joke about us staying married but her eyes say otherwise."

"Damn, Her ex must have hurt her so much for her to be afraid like that." Waka said.

"Yeah." Shinichiro chug the liquor "I wish I met her first."

"But I noticed, She's still wearing that red string ring that you put on her. Does it mean she treasures it?" Takeomi said while pouring him a glass of drink.

"I don't know. It's hard to read a girl's mind." Shinichiro shrugged his shoulders.

You keep tapping your feet on the floor, you're in the living room waiting for Shinichiro to come home. He told you that he's just gonna have drinks with Wakasa and Takeomi but it's already 2:00 in the morning and you're worried sick.

"Wait? Why am I waiting for him? I'm not obligated to do that." You said and stood up from your seat. "But he's clumsy, what if he fell while he's at the stairs? What if someone rob him in an alleyway? I don't want to be a widowed bitch." You then sat again on the couch.

a few moments later, someone rang the doorbell. you immediately stood up and went to the door to open them.

"Hi! sorry y/n we're late... this dude drinks a lot today." Wakasa greeted you with a smile.

"He's one heavy mother—" Takeomi paused. "Oh, Good morning y/n," He then smiled at you.

"What happened? Why did he drink a lot?"

Takeomi and Wakasa just shrugged their shoulders and guided Shinichiro inside your room, They put him on his bed, and then you walked them outside.

"Thank you for bringing him home."

"It's kinda cute to see someone was waiting for him." Wakasa said and tapped your shoulders, "Tell Shinichiro, He owed us!" They said their goodbyes and left, You went back to your room and removed Shinichiro's shoes.

You tried to remove his shirt to change to a new one but he refused. "Don't touch me, please I have a wife waiting for me. WAKASA! Take me home!" He shouted as he tried to push you but he has no strength. His eyes were shut closed but he was not asleep.

You giggled in his reaction, he's too cute and it made your heart race.

"I wish we met first, y/n. I won't hurt you like that bastard did, I will love you until our next life." You froze from the next words he said, Did he really mean that? You ask yourself.

"I know that you're scared now, but I can wait. I'll wait until you're ready to fall in love without fear." He pauses for a while and sniffs . "and if that happens, you'll see me by your side."

"You're still a smooth talker even when drunk." You whispered and kissed his lips. He held your neck to deepen the kiss, "God, your lips are soft." He whispered in between your kiss that made you feel hot. The duality of this man.

After a while of making out, He fell asleep with a smile.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

One year, eight months, and thirteen days you finally completed the 600,000 thousand that you need to file for a divorce.

"So this is it, huh?" You said in a bitter smile,

"Yes. This is it."

"What a whirlwind year for us but I'm glad that I'm married to you. It's a fun experience living with you. though, I regret not having sex as much as I want." Shinichiro's face instantly turned red from what you said, he's easy to tease. He really looks cute.

"Me— Me too, I'll miss you," Shinichiro said almost in a stutter. You chuckled in his reaction.

Silence filled the room for a while. you were just looking at each other.

"We Uhm... We need to sign here so I can file them." You said, breaking the ice.

"Ah! Yeah." Shinichiro looked at the paper for a while. he taps the pen on the table repeatedly. "Here, right?" He said, biting his lips.

"Yes."

Shinichiro slowly signs the paper like he's stalling, and after that, he hands them to you.

"I'll go file this now and move out after." You said and stood up. Shinichiro stood up too and walked towards you.

"Let's get drunk again, sometimes." He said

"I would love that." You walked a little closer, you slightly tiptoed your feet and kissed his cheeks. "The girl that you'll be marrying in the future will be so lucky to have you."

Shinichiro smiled at you, a sad smile.

"I'll be back, I'll just going to file this." You said and took your bag from the table. You went to the door and stepped out of his apartment.

Shinichiro flopped his body on the chair and took something from his pocket. He stared at the ring in his hand. "I never had the chance to change your wedding ring before we separate."

Three minutes into walking, you stop and look at the red string ring that you are wearing. You treasure it so much. You made sure that it won't break apart.

"Why did I keep this?" You asked yourself and after a while of thinking, you turn your back. Your feet started to walk on it's own back to Shin's apartment, After a couple of steps, you saw Shinichiro running towards you.

"Shin!" You shouted.

"y/n! wait! stay there!" He said, pantin and continued to run until he reached you. "I—" he paused to catch his breath, "I don't want a divorce. I know the stages of our relationship are in backwards but I want to be with you, I want to date you while we are married."

You smiled at him widely "Ah! We're so dramatic we could start a drama series." You chuckled and jumped on him. "Yes! I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My cry baby," You said and before he could open his mouth, you kissed him passionately.

What if I didn't asked you to marry me that day? Maybe I'm not this happy today.

End

Hi guys! Thank you for requesting y/n's happy ending from Ran's What if oneshot. I thought of Rindou as you guys requested but he doesn't fit to the plot that I had in mind. I am really happy to see your comments and your suggestions hehe <3 Hope you guys like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 953 70
Tion Wayne. Real Money Man. True Go Getta. Comes across the beautiful and the realest Ne'yasha Devine. Does he change his ways or does he stay on the...
68.8K 1.8K 43
He'd never asked for this burden... but he had it. He'd always been treated like he was an anomaly,like he wouldn't fit in anywhere. He wouldn't be...
3.3K 210 7
[Under editing process] In the peaceful city of Salt Lake City - Utah , a serial rapist and killer comes to disturb carelessness and dialy rhythms o...
9.2K 177 11
You've been in love with Akashi Takeomi since you've first locked eyes with him, unfortunately you've never been able to claim his as your own. 10 ye...