The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

By Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... More

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)

1.4K 52 16
By Balasubas19

No one POV

After Y/N hacks and slash his way through the forest like it's typical monday, Y/N sees the abandoned temple that supposively their main objective is.

Y/N: So that's it Church?

Church: Yep! Also I'm detecting heat signatures everywhere on the temple. Probably the others are there as well.

Y/N: Well let's get into it.

Y/N shrugged before his instincts kicked up and suddenly unsheathed his Murasama sword as the said sword emits red lightning.

Y/N: I know your there. Show yourself.

???: Your instinct and senses are unbelievable Y/N.

Y/N recognizes the voice as it reveals Yupua coming out from her cloaking ability.

Yupia: And always alert, sensei Raiden teached you very well.

Church: Sheesh she always came out of nowhere! What's with girls coming out of nowhere!?

Y/N mentally shrugs Church off as he sheathed his sword back and hummed.

Y/N: Can't call myself a student of Raiden if I'm not always alert. But anyhow, are we considered team mates now?

Yupia: *nods* That's makes us 3. I wonder who's our final team mate...

Y/N: Mhm, we shall see. For now, let's go to the temple and get what's inside of it.

Yupia nods in agreement as Y/N jumps out first and lands on the temple. Y/N uses his dual swords, preparing for any battle. To their surprise, they heard something crashing in the temple.

Church: Hey look it's Ash. He's pretty daring.

And right on cue they see Ash on top of a Deathstalker Grimm with his lightning scythe. He slows down the Grimm before slicing it's tail and body together with flawlessness before stepping down in the temple.

Ash: Mhm, this is it I suppose.

Ash disappears his lightning scythe, before seeing Y/N and Yupia all together coming in the temple as well. He hummed and chuckles to himself and walks to the trio.

Ash: Hello again Y/N and Yupia. *nods* Room for one more?

Y/N: *chuckles* we are a complete team now, and if your gonna ask where's our 3rd member we talk about it later.

Yupia: For now, what's the relics in this temple?

Ash: Well... Chess pieces but different colors...?

Ash said unsurely as he pointed at the chess pieces on the temple. Y/N perks up as he sees the chess pieces, but they were coated with diamond colors or some sort.

Y/N: Diamonds huh?

Yupia: The headmaster have some weird relics thats for sure.

Ash hummed and takes the rook piece. Yupia grabs the queen piece while Y/N have some internal thoughts.

Y/N: Well, looks like the so called headmaster is using his own students for his own game against Salem.

Church: No wonder why your mother has trust issues with him.

Y/N: That's the gist of it I think... Well, we just form a allegiance, we are not on his side. We aren't some pawns for his game.

Church: Atta boy.

Y/N grabs his Diamond King chess piece before hearing a huge Nevermore in the air.

Y/N: *to Ash* Ash did you brought the black overgrown chicken here?

Ash: Nope. *cracks his fists* Whatever it is, it might be attracted to the other students came here in the first place.

Yupia: Well let's advance together, we must help the others.

Church: Also one more thing, give them our modified ear piece. So that we can have full communication with the team.

Y/N nodded in agreement before he opens a compartment on his suit and gives it to Yupia and Ash. It's small but it's way more secured communications and made of nano technology as well.

Y/N: Here have this, so we can have full communications.

Ash and Yupia takes it and places it on their ears, and there Church starts speaking up.

Church: *coms* Test mic check! This is Church speaking!

Ash: *surprised* Woah, so this the person that Y/N referring to?

Y/N: *chuckles and nods* My personal AI companion, but nonetheless are you all ready?

Yupia: *nods* Always, what's next now?

Church: *coms* Well the said overgrown black chicken and a bigger Deathstalker scorpion Grimm is somewhat approaching near the cliffs. Where the others are in right now.

Y/N: You heard him, I go out first. You guys follow up and try looking ways to slow them down.

Y/N commanded before he forms his suit again and flies off first away from the temple with the relic as well.

Y/N: All right Church show me what you got.

Church: The Deathstalker is approaching the Cliffs. And better hurry up, the little red is on the move and tries to take the deathstalker on!

Y/N: Oh you got to be s#itting me!

He flies off faster to the cliffs to prevent any harm or danger coming towards the others. His warrior instincts are kicking in very well.

*Minutes earlier*

No one POV

Yang: Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!

Earlier while Y/N, Yupia and Ash are picking their chess pieces, there's lots of things happened to the others.

First off, Nora and Ren arrived with them RIDING a Ursa.

Ruby and Weiss arrived in the area by using the Nevermore and drops off. And add that with Jaune trying to be the knight in shining armor and caught Weiss.

And after that he complains about his back being crashed in the ground.

And lastly Pyrrha is being chased with a deathstalker behind her back after tossing Jaune in the air.

Back to where we are, everyone is all together and they watch the deathstalker approaching them.

Ruby: Not if I can help it!

She let's out a war cry and proceeds to charge towards the deathstalker with absolutely no plan for the attack.

Yang: Ruby, wait!

Ruby, still screaming, fires Crescent Rose and charges at the oncoming Death Stalker. When the two meet, the Grimm swipes Ruby away and she is knocked back.

Ruby: *slowly getting up* D-Do-Don't worry! Totally fine!

Yang: *gets concerned and rushes forward* Ruby!

Ruby rushes towards Yang, but the Nevermore caws above them, flapping its wings and releasing lines of sharpened feathers with points that catch on Ruby's cape and prevent Yang from reaching her.

Yang: *worried* Ruby get out of there!

Ruby: *struggling* I'm trying!

The death stalker raises it's golden stringer and ready to attack Ruby, but before anything else could happen. A silver blur rushes in and saves Ruby in nick of time.

Ruby has her eyes closed but she slowly opens her eyes and sees her savior. It reveals Y/N on his suit again as he retracts his helmet to reveal his hardened face.

Y/N: I admire your optimistic and passion. But rushing in without a plan is a stupid thing to do. Next time don't be a showoff.

Y/N strictly told and looks at her as right on cue ice is forming around the Death stalker's multiple foot. It reveals Ash summoning a barricade to slow down the Grimm.

Y/N puts Ruby down and hands her over her Crescent Rose and looks sternly.

Y/N: Next time you lose this, I'm keeping this and use it as a gardening tool.

Ruby pouts playfully but grateful that Y/N saved her and grabs her Crescent Rose back and smiles.

Ruby: Thanks... *blushes and looks away*

Y/N chuckles and smiles back before standing up, and sees Yang rushing in and gives Ruby a hug.

Yang: So happy you're okay! *looks to Y/N* Thanks a lot. How can I repay you back?

Y/N: Maybe we can talk about that later. *chuckles and readies Murasama*

Ash: Well! We still have problems here!

Ash pointed at the Death Stalker getting out of the ice and the Nevermore circling around. Right on cue, Yupia landed in and reveals herself without her cloaking technology.

Yupia: The current objective is to get the relics and get to the cliffs. It's either them or us.

She said as she readies her sword. Y/N forms his helmet again before turning to the others and commanded in.

Y/N: All of you! Go and march forward! I know you all have the capabilities to take those overgrown bird and scorpion down! *to Ruby* You and your sister should go. Now!

He is full serious this one as the others takes his command and rushes to the cliff, and there the Deathstalker's and Nevermore's attention draws towards to the students.

Just as Y/N going to help them, they felt the ground shake. Y/N, Ash and Yupia turns around and felt the shaking got closer.

Y/N: It would seem we got the big one.

Ash: Whatever this is, its not ordinary if we attracted it.

Yupia: Prepare yourself.

Church: *coms* You guys should get your s$it ready. This is not on my database.

That is alone to get them serious. Y/N unsheathed Murasama, Ash forms his lightning scythe and finally Yupia readies her sword.

The heavy footsteps got closer, until the trees stumps down to reveal a big foot stomping through the forest. And then it roars loudly.

???: ROOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!

It reveals a RARE type of Grimm and it's size enough shows how old it is.

Author: If your gonna wonder how big it is, it's the same size of Metal Gear REX but more agile

Y/N: Oh... S#it.

Ash: Is this a part of the initiation? If so they took it extreme do they!?

Church: *coms* You know what I'm gonna name it as Godzilla rip off!

Yupia: Get ready!

Y/N's surprised expression turns into a excited smirk as the Murasama blade sparks with red lightning.

Y/N: Okay... Let's dance!

Author: CUE the battle music!

Y/N rushes in first as the the Lizard like Grimm roars before it's throat glows and emits out a ray of fire towards the group. Y/N dodged in time as Ash and Yupia jumps out of the way.

Y/N: Holy s#it! IT'S A TOTALLY A GODZILLA RIP OFF!

Ash: *coms* What's the gameplan here!?

Yupia: *coms* The armor on it's top protecting it's body from attacks above it! We could attack the lower body but we gonna risk being crushed!

Church: *coms* You all have high firepower weapons yeah!? Try testing it's durability first!

Y/N: You heard my best buddy! Let's go!

Y/N flies off as he sheathes Murasama before switching off to Angela and Gabriel and changes into gun form as he starts shooting at rapid pace.

The Old Grimm roars as it tanks the powerful blasts incoming, before Ash rushes in and slices the sharp bone armor platings on the top with precision and power.

Yupia reveals herself running towards the Grimm as she manages to damage it's arms, making it roar in pain before using it's tail and tries to sweep the group. But luckily Ash and Yupia dodges in time.

Ash: *coms* The armor plating is strong! But we can manage to break it through!

Yupia: *coms* Then let's use everything what we have right now!

Y/N: Ash! You can manipulate dusts no!?

Y/N asked to Ash as he dodges the incoming fire blasts while in the air and retaliates back by firing his gunblades.

Ash: *coms* Yeah! What about it!?

Church: *coms* Try freeze it's limbs and we can get a clear shot on killing it!

Y/N: Form any weapon or construct to make that Grimm stay still! Yupia damage the armor around it's limbs so Ash can get a clear shot!

Yupia: *coms* On it!

The Old Grimm roars loudly as it fires out a ray of fire again towards Yupia, but she ducks in time before Ash enters the battle as he skates by turning his boots into ice and forms ice weapons on his hands.

Yupia propels herself towards the Old Grimm as she slices it's armor platings with her sword, and followed by Ash icing it's limbs, making the Grimm slow down and roars in pain.

Yupia: I'm helping you out Ash!

She shouted before revealing her new Grappleshot equipment on her forearms.

She fires it towards the Grimm before launching herself towards the Grimm and implanted wires on the body. She starts hogging and tying up the Grimm with her strong cables and wires, while Ash is skating and freezes it's limbs.

Ash is not done yet tho, he suddenly forms a buster sword made of ice before he slams his buster sword in the ground, freezing the area where the Grimm stands as he falls back.

Ash: *coms* What's next!?

Y/N: Take it down before it can move!

Y/N ordered as he dodges a ray of fire again. Before Yupia slashes the frozen limbs as the Grimm roars in pain.

Ash crushes 2 lightning dusts on his hands before forming a lightning blade and starts throwing sharp needles towards the Grimm's tail.

Shortly after that, the needles embedded on the tail explodes violently as the Grimm screeches in pain and violently fires out his fire breathing attack.

After the relentless attacks from Y/N, Yupia and Ash, the Grimm is visibly seen getting damaged and exhausted. And the bone armor plating protecting the body? It's getting damaged and weakened.

Church: *coms* It's slowing down! Looks like this Grimm is out of shape either way! Time to finish it off!

Y/N: You heard him! Now!

Ash flies up and forms his lightning scythe again before unleashing waves of lightning attacks to damage the armor again. And Yupia added more restraints to slow the weakened Grimm, who's now screeching in pain.

Church: *coms* Don't tell me your gonna do the move Y/N!?

Y/N: Oh I'm gonna f*cking do it!

Y/N deactivates the flight unit of his suit as he bounces off the ground and sheatehed Murasama. But this time, the sword is glowing orange and red.

Before Y/N unleashes a charged attack with Murasama so strong that it slices the old Grimm on ONE attack.

Y/N has a huge grin behind his helmet as he lands down, letting the sliced body of the Grimm collapse and slowly turns to dust. Y/N slowly sheathes his sword like a badass protagonist.

Author: Stop the music!

Y/N puts his Murasama back on his right hip and watches the old Grimm slowly turns to dust. Ash vanishes his Lightning scythe while Yupia regroups with him.

Yupia: We all make a good team work impressively.

Church: *coms* I know right?

Ash: Surprisingly, yeah. And the fact we took down a overgrown lizard with our coordination says it all. All thanks to Y/N here.

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah. But then again it's good we have the brains and huge muscles all together in us.

Church: *coms* And speaking of brains, the others are gonna explode.

Y/N raises a eyebrow before turning around to see Ruby and the others have gobsmacked and awe expressions on their faces.

Yupia: They.... Seen it?

Ash: *rubs his forehead* Judging from their expressions... No doubt.

Ruby: *in awe* THAT.... IS... SO... AWESOMEEEEEE! YOU WERE FLYING AND GO SWOOSH! OH MY OUM!

She screeches out while Nora is cheering with Ruby as well. The others were in gobsmacked expressions seeing their performance in battle.

Nora: *grinning* YOU FREEZE AND BREAK THEIR LEGS!

Pyrrha: *in awe* Your coordinations and movements are flawless. How come I have never heard of any of you?

Ren: *nods* She's right, your fighting skills and abilities are maybe on par of a veteran huntsman and huntress.

Yang: *nods and grins* And nice hands you got there.

Weiss is still in shock, and now mentally taking notes about Y/N's technology and his abilities of fighting. She knew to herself that his fighting style is similar.

Y/N on the other hand chuckles and amused on their expressions.

Y/N: I guess you all needed explanations?

Blake: *crosses her arms and nods* Yes.

Church: *coms* We can give them details but not all of them. I can see the Schnee's look on us.

A big time explanation would be suffice to them no?

- End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 418 20
The story of Raiden Rose, Ruby's twin brother who was abused and wanted to run away from his family and start a new life or die trying. But all of th...
30.9K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
11.7K 226 34
After a successful universe save and an accidental universe hop, C wakes up to see a shattered Moon and he just so happens to be surrounded by monste...
57.5K 869 26
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This is an AU for both DOOM and RWBY. Some things will be altered or changed involving the protagonist and the lore of DOOM...