ANTI ROMANTIC

By ByeolHee_15

She used to like to be single then a new student came & she felt that he is very different from other boys.Y... More

Hello๐Ÿ’•
๐ŸŒธIntro๐ŸŒธ
A NEW STUDENT
FIRST GROUP MEETING
LATE NIGHT CHAT
CONFUSION
JUST A CRUSH???
FEVER
AMUSEMENT PARK
PROM PARTY
An Ill Fated Relationship?
AN UNEXPECTED DESTINY
โฃ๏ธ VALENTINE SPECIAL โฃ๏ธ

THE PAIN BEHIND THE SMILE

24 5 1
By ByeolHee_15

Heeseung:-YAHHH!! You!!!

Y/N:-You too!!!Aish!!!

???:-Omoo..You both are in the first place
(It was Eun Soo)
(I rolled my eyes)

Eun Soo:-Why are u staring at me??

Y/N:-Nothing..YAHHH!! YOU!! Aish why did you came to this college??idiot

Heeseung:-Idiot??!!!YAHH!!!!

Y/N:-Why??You're an idiot I gotta go Byee..(I said teasingly)
(I ran while laughing but suddenly I felt someone is back hugging me I turned around and it was HEESEUNG)

Heeseung:-Got you!!!

(I didn't say anything..I just stared at him blankly..This is the first time he Hugged me so I was shocked.I think he understood that what he did cuz I saw his mood has been changed.Then he let me go..)

Y/N:-Uhm..I-I hv to go..L-let's talk about the bet later

Heeseung:-O-oh ok( he said while scratching his nape)
(With that we left to the class separately)

Time Skipped

@lunch time

(We gathered at the cafeteria after our lectures.)

Sunghoon:-YAHHH!!You two (pointing at me & Heeseung)

Y/N:-Mmm..Wae??(I asked while looking at the phone ...)

Jay:-We want a treat from you two

Jake:-Yeah..Our Mr. & Mrs. Top student

Y/N:-YAHHH!!Jake I didn't marry don't call me Mrs.

Jake:-Oops Sorry Lady.But we want a party

Y/N:-Ask him (I said while pointing at Hee)

Heeseung:-Why me??You also got the first place.

Y/N:-Still I don't want to

Heeseung:-Come With me Gurl (he said while smiling)

Y/N:-Aish!!(Then I went behind him while scrolling down my phone suddenly I bumped into someone.) Ouch!!!

Heeseung:-Ouch!!??You're so careless Y/N..what if it was not me??huh??

Y/N:-YAHHH!!Chill bro..(I said while tapping his arm..but...Suddenly he leaned to my face and I took a step back but unfortunately He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him..)

Heeseung:-You're talking too much...Stop looking at the phone while walking ...you might get hurt...(his voice is very seductive )But why did you stop...Why did you say???

Y/N:-A-Ah Uhm..I said d-don't g-get mad at m-me

Heeseung:-Mmm..Then why are stuttering..you're sweating too
(I was speechless bcz of his this behavior this is not the Heeseung I knew)

Y/N:-Heeseung!!Let me go..You-
(I was about to say you've been changed but he smiled as usual..then said )

Heeseung:-Eyyy..What happend??It was a joke hahahaha

Y/N:-YAH!!!I was shocked..Idiot

Heeseung:-I'm not an idiot laughing *

Y/N:-Ok ok let's go

Heeseung:-Mmm..

Heeseung's POV
(But it wasn't a joke Y/N..I meant it..and I want to be with you like that forever)

(Then we bought food & Y/N handed her card to me)

Heeseung:-Why??

Y/N:-Why!!??This is our treat Hee..right??

Heeseung:-No I'll pay

Y/N:-I can't (She said loudly)

Heeseung:-Mmm..Ok..But one condition..If you'll agree with that you can pay (I said & smirked)

Y/N:-What??what's that???Don't ask idiotic qu- (I cutted her off with saying..)

Heeseung:-LET'S HANGOUT..ONLY YOU & ME..( I saw her shocked face..it's still cute tho )

Y/N:-Wait!!What??But Why??All of sudden??

Heeseung:-Just..No reason..We don't hv lectures in the evening So we can go after lunch??But only if u like..Can?? Or Can't ??

Y/N:-Mmm..But where are we going??

Heeseung:-Anywhere you like..

Y/N:-Ok then..Let's go (she said while smiling )

(I was jumping inside with her answer)

End of Heeseung's POV

Y/N's POV
(I said ok to him..but I don't know why I said OK..It just came out of my mouth automatically..It's okay Y/N..it's just a friendly hangout..Don't think too much)

Time skipped

(After the lunch we were about to leave but Eun Soo called me.So I excused myself from Hee & went to them)

Eun Soo:-Are u sure Y/N??I don't think this is a good thing

Aera:-Yh..what if you wouldn't control you??Mmm..

Y/N:-Control means??

Eun Soo:-you said you don't want to know him about ur crush But if you'll —

Y/N:-I know but I want to know about him more..I said you if he is the one who can be with me I'll tell him about my feelings so that I want to know first

Aera:-Ok but don't think too much Ok??have fun..I know he's a caring person..

Y/N:-Ummmm..Love You Two.Thank you so much for caring me.( I hugged them)

Aera / Eun Soo :-YAHHH!! Don't thank us..we're best friends..

Y/N:-He he..ok

Time skipped

(We went to a park and now I'm walking with him)

Heeseung:-Do u want ice cream??

Y/N:-Okayyyy *smiling brightly ( I love ice cream and he knows it That's why he always buys me ice cream..sweet right??)

Heeseung:-Awww..Ok wait here I'll come

(I hummed as a response..Few minutes after someone called me from my behind.so I turned around to see the person who called me..My eyes got widened as soon as I saw that person..)

Y/N:-Yaebin!!!! (Kim Yaebin is my ex boyfriend.I broke up with him because he
Hv changed so much after went to a new university. )

Yaebin:-Oh Hii Y/N...Having fun with another guy after leaving me??? (He asked harshly)

Y/N:-Why are u asking??(I rolled my eyes)

Yaebin:-Still thinking about the past??

Y/N:-Yeah..Why do you care??

Yaebin:-Wow my girl didn't change even a little bit

Y/N:-I'm not your girl Yaebin-ssi (I'm trembling bcz of the anger)

Yaebin:-Oh I know you're the girl of that boy ..hahahaha..I should say to him to be careful from you..you always leave persons when you're get tired..*smirk

Heeseung's POV

(I was on my way to Y/N..But I saw she is talking with another guy..I approached them & I heard he is talking bad about Y/N..I was about to talk but..)

Y/N:-THAT'S THE POINT YAEBIN YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME...YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME TO GO OFFLINE WHILE YOU'RE NOT ONLINE...YOU DIDNT LIKE MY FASHION STYLE TOO...YOU ALWAYS TOLD DONT WEAR THIS..DONT WEAR THAT...DONT GO ANYWHERE...DONT TALK WITH WITH OTHER BOYS..ALSO YOU KNEW I DONT LIKE LDR BUT YOU WENT FAR BUT I DIDNT SAY A SINGLE WORD BECAUSE TO ME EDUCATION IS FIRST & LOVE IS SECOND..BUT THE TIME I WAS CHOSEN TO UNIVERSITY YOU GOT MAD AT ME..YOU KEPT TELLING ME NOT TO GO..WHY???YOU HAD A DOUBT ABOUT ME BCZ THERE ARE SO MANY BOYS IN UNIVERSITY.YOU'RE THINKING OF ME AS A PLAY GIRL...THE MOMENT I SAID I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU..THE FIRST THING YOU SAID IS 'YOU CANT FIND A BOY WHO IS BETTER THAN ME'..I CLEARLY TOLD YOU I WANT FREEDOM..I WANT TO GO TO UNIVERSITY..YOU KNEW I DONT LIKE TO LIVE UNDER SOMEONES' OPINIONS....ALSO THAT TIME....sniff*THAT TIME ..YOU THOUGHT THAT I WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU BCZ OF ANOTHER GUY??WHY YAEBIN???EVEN AFTER THE BREAK UP YOU SENT MSGES TO ME BUT VERY HARSHLY..THAT'S WHY I BLOCKED YOU..

Yaebin :-Wowww..You're shouting at me???

Y/N:-Yeah..Just leave from here....Plz leave from my life...

Yaebin:-Ok I'll go for now..

(With that he left..I couldn't control myself bcz of Y/N's sudden burst..I hurried to her)

Heeseung:-Y/N.....
(She fell down on her knees..I saw she is about to cry.I bent down and Hugged her)

Y/N:-Hee...A-am I a B-bad person??(she asked while crying..I can't control my tears too)

Heeseung:-Shuhh..No No you're the best girl I've met in my life..Plz don't cry..Hmm..
(Then she started to cry louder than before..I tightened the hug..I can't stop crying too..)

(She had fun those past days with this pain..arghhh...My heart is aching..Why did she hide it??I said to myself..She had PAIN BEHIND HER SMILE??Sigh*)

(After minutes she stopped crying..Then I broke the hug and Watch her face..her eyes got swollen bcz of crying..)

Heeseung:-Hey..Get up..hold me..You'll get sick again..Go to the restroom & wash your face..Hmm??Ok??Come here I'll take you

Y/N:-Hmm..

(After a few minutes she came out from the restroom)

Heeseung:-Are you okay now??

Y/N:-Hee..I-I

Heeseung:-Eyy..Don't cry again..You look ugly even before *laugh

Y/N:-Laughed * You're still joking..

Heeseung:-No I just said the facts..you're ugly..That's it Smile*

Y/N:-I know Idiot..

Heeseung:-Idiot??Ok I admit ma'am Im an idiot..happy now??Ohh..I dropped the ice cream before...let's go to buy ice cream..come..

(Then we bought two ice creams and sat on a bench to eat it..Y/N was quite all the time so I decided to break the silence)

Heeseung:-Y/N..Don't try to hide your feelings..you can tell me anything..Mmm..we're best friends right??You can always rely on me —

Y/N:-Hee..

Heeseung:-Mmm..(I said while looking at her)

Y/N:-I-I'm s-sorry...

To Be Continued

————————————————————————
Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos

Bye Lovelies 😚💕See u soon...Stay Safe everyone...😃♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 30
She loved him so much and he loved her back. They loved each other to the moon and back. But... Sometimes love doesn't always work out. No matter ho...
2.4K 645 12
She let the dreary feeling wash over her and gradually succumbed to the darkness. Knowing that her love for him was overwhelming her, she fell furthe...
2.2K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. โœดโ–ซโœดโ–ซโœด Let's repair the broken.
41 0 1
The girl who has no interest in love, but she fallen in love with the person, who he is senior to her, suddenly the girl left him, he were so hurted...