I heard you~ (Dolores Madriga...

By NotTooLateInterlude

Y/N comes from one of the families in the village of Encanto. Her family helps out the village by giving food... More

I heard that/ Escuché eso
Park/Parque
Celosa/Jealous
Stressed/Estresada
Try it/Pruébalo
Spoler alert
Encantada/Delighted

The date/ La cita

3.9K 156 273
By NotTooLateInterlude

[Hey y'all, here's a little New Year's special. I hope you love it and remember to vote and comment. Going through a little rough part of my life because of the New Years, but I promise it won't get in the way. I love you all and have an amazing year<3]

{this story was inspired by the 7 of swords upright}

I woke up early in the morning, getting up before the sun, I went downstairs and made a quick arepa.

"I wonder if you're awake too, Dolores." I whispered, smiling while eating the arepa.

I can't believe Dolores really asked me out! It was so out of the blue. I went back to my room and looked at my closet. None of these look good for the date! I continued to look, but I didn't find anything good. I can't wear the same thing from yesterday. I mean, technically, Dolores has been for the past week. I shook my head. She's pretty, she can pull it off. And besides, she probably has the exact same clothes in her closet, that's probably why she looks like she wears the same outfit.

I pulled out a red dress. It looks similar to what Dolores wears, except the whole thing is different shades of red instead of oranges and yellows. I sighed. I'm gonna add little details on it. Ana was the only one with the sewing machine so I acted strategically and slowly creeped towards her room as to not wake anyone up. As I creaked the door open however, I saw Ana awake, looking out her window.

"I wish I was a Madrigal." She whispered. She sighed and got up back to her bed. She saw me at the door and almost yelled.

"What are you doing in here!" She quietly screamed.

"I, um, need the sewing machine." I said. I put on a nervous smile. Ana just sighed and pointed at her closet.

"It's up there. Take it and get out of my room."

I quickly grabbed the sewing machine and materials. I opened the door, but before I left I looked at Ana, laying on her bed facing away from me.

"Ana, you don't need to be a Madrigal to be special." I said.

"We all think you're amazing already."

She just shooed me away, but before I closed the door, I heard her whisper.

"Thanks, Y/N."

I slowly and quietly closed the door. I smiled then tip-toed to my room. I set the machine down on my dresser and started working. After a couple hours designing the bottom, ends, and collar of the dress, I looked out my window real quick. The sun started rising over the mountains. It was a sight to see. I smiled, then looked back at the dress. I decided to add a little sun and golden heart on the front of the dress. It'll match the earrings she wears.

I tried on the dress and it looked spectacular. I can't wait to show it to Dolores for our date. I looked out the window. There was a beautiful yellow butterfly. Maybe I should add a butterfly? No, that's gonna be more work. This is fine, she gonna love it. People should be getting up now so I went to check downstairs.

I saw my dad in the kitchen making some food for him and mom. Mom was just watching a show in the tiny TV by the table. I greeted them both and they looked surprised.

"Mira que bonita te ves, hija." My mom said. I chuckled. She got up and looked at my dress.

"You're sewing has gotten better!"

"Thanks, mamá. I've been practicing."

"Who are you getting ready for, mija?" My dad asked, prepping the plates.

"Well, papá, um, I have a d-date with, uh, Dolores?" I said nervously.

I knew they'd be fine with me liking girls, they're fine with Angelica liking girls and boys, but I don't know how'd they react with me going out with Dolores. She's, like, one of the only people my parents would least expect for me to go out with. They already think my taste in boys is bad, but they had no idea about my taste in girls, so they didn't expect anything.

"Oh, Dolores?" My mom asked.

"Well, you have to look your absolute best, mija!"

"It's just a little coffee date, mamá. It's not like we're going to a ball."

"Well, just don't embarrass yourself. You get her!" My mom exclaimed.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I decided to head to the cafe. I waved them goodbye and my mom gave me a kiss on the forehead. I closed the door and started walking. I saw the cafe and...Dolores? She's here before me? I knew she liked being on time, but this is pretty early. I checked my hair, fiddled with my dress, and nervously smiled at her. She waved at me. I waved back.

"Hey, Dolores. How are you? You're probably like totally amazing cause you're amazing and things! Am I talking too much? I feel like I'm talking too much."

She just stared at me with her beautiful but deadly eyes. I chuckled and decided to hug her. I felt something weird then hands behind me.

"That was a lot of talking, but she is a great listener." A voice said.

I looked...down? It was Camilo? The whole time? I was deceived by this little goblin again? I smacked my head and he chuckled. I looked at him.

"Don't worry, Y/N, she's coming soon so just practice you lines." He said.

"I don't really have lines. I don't know what to say."

"Just say something funny. Compliment her and stuff. Mariano did it all the time!"

"And look where that got him." I chuckled. He just looked at me and laughed hysterically.

"Good one!" He wipes a tear away. "Yeah, though. Just compliment her and you'll be fine."

"Ahem." Someone said behind him. It was Dolores. He turned around startled.

"Oh, Dolores! Hey, uh, good luck." Camilo said.

He turned to look at me. He mouthed a "you got this" and gave me a thumbs up. Dolores nudged him hard.

"Alright! Im going! Sheesh." He said walking away.

Dolores looked at me and smiled.

"Hello, Y/N." She said, with her soft, beautiful, harmonic voice.

I could feel my face turn red and I felt flustered.

"Hey, Dolores! How are you? You're probably like totally amazing cause you're amazing and things! Am I talking too much again?"

I looked down, but she grabbed my face.

"I feel amazing because I get to spend time with you, Y/N."

Dios mío, her words alone are enough to make my legs feel like jelly. I tried my best to stand up straight and hold the door for her, but the door wouldn't budge. I kept pulling it, but it just would move. Was it broken? I turned to look at Dolores, who was just giggling. I felt embarrassed.

"It's a push, not a pull, Y/N." She said.

I pushed it and it was like magic when it suddenly opened. I opened the door and held it for her, nervously smiling. She's smart and beautiful. I can't believed she asked me out. I sound like a broken record, but I don't care. She's amazing and I'd do anything for her.

As we sat down at the booth nearby, the waitress came.

"Two coffees and four pan dulces, please." Dolores said.

The lady wrote it down and walked away, leaving me and Dolores to talk to each other.

"So, Dolores, I want to ask. Why'd you wanna go out with me?"

"Well, you liked me and I've liked you since we were children." She said.

Pause. Did she say she liked me since we were children????? I had this chance ever since I was little????

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I never knew you had feelings for me as well."

"You had super hearing and I talked about you daily when I was little and you never knew?" I asked. teasingly.

She giggled a bit.

"You caught me. I guess because I felt shy and I was trying to process these feelings."

The waitress came and Dolores took a bite of her bread.

"I knew though, that one day I would ask you out."

We both chuckled. As we continued talking for what felt like hours, we calmed down and rested. We just looked at each other, smiling, and sharing a silent, but blissful moment. That's when we heard a dramatic-ass gasp from behind us. Dolores was just staring at the door. I turned around only to see Mariano holding his cheek, still gasping, and pointing at us.

"Dolores, how could you?" He said with a sad tone in his voice.

"I see you have moved to another...woman?"

He looked surprised to see me.

"Well, I'm all for it, she very pretty too. Hola bonita."

I was about to wave when Dolores got up.

"She's mine, Mariano. Back up." She said.

"Oh, yes yes, of course. My apologies, Dolores."

He then put a dramatic sad face again.

"But you couldn't have waited a little longer?" He said, with puppy dog eyes.

"No."

He stormed away, crying like a little baby. She turned back to look at me and smiled. I giggled and she sat back down. As we laughed off the commotion, we continued talking. Her hobbies were amazing, her life sound so beautiful, and all the gossip she hears around town was funny. There were so many things to love about Dolores. As hours went by, we got up and walked around town.

It was nighttime so it was mostly quiet and Dolores could relax a bit. We gazed upon the dark sky with beautiful little stars everywhere and we found a little hill to lay down on. Dolores looked at the stars, while I looked at the only star I've always wanted to look at. She noticed me staring and smiled at me. I could feel the butterflies starting to flutter in my stomach.

"Have you ever dated anyone, Y/N?" She asked.

"I couldn't."

"Why not?" Her faced changed to a confused expression.

"I was too busy thinking about you to date anyone else."

The hill was dark, but with the help of the stars and the moon, I could see Dolores' face. A beautiful, reddish blush across her hard-to-see freckled face. I guess she noticed it before me, but I could feel myself getting closer to her face, almost leaning towards her. I saw her leaning over to me too, closing her eyes. I closed my eyes and I felt her soft, gentle lips touch mine. I could feel her gently pressing her face to mine. I felt so amazing. I didn't want to stop. Soon, we started making out even more. I wish time would just freeze and we could stay like this forever.

However, she pulled away. My face felt a little weird. I looked at her, her lips stick smudged across her mouth. I looked at her confused. She got up and pulled me up as well.

"My mother's calling me." She said.

She gave me a kiss on the check then ran down the hill to her home. I held my check. I love her so much. I went back down to my house and as I got there, I saw my mom at the table watching her show. The show cut to a commercial and she looked me.

"Mija, this novela is crazy. Some kid has some magical powers and is going to die in the hands of his lover."

I didn't really pay attention to what she said. I was to busy smiling and holding my cheek, still mesmerized by the moment. My mom saw and chuckled.

"That's how I left your papá after a good date. Lemme help you up to your room."

She wrapped my hand around her shoulder and helped me up the stairs and into my room. She talked more about the dates she and papá had then kissed me goodnight. I couldn't sleep till hours later.

"I love you, Dolores Madrigal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
12K 237 10
This is A Story about Y/N x Dolores madrigal a little Nsfw(dolores is 21)And also has random fics sometimes.
1.3M 52.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC