HOPE

Par Chahatjindal

A PERSONS ONCE A CHOICE MIGHT RESULT IN BRIGHTER FUTURE OR IT MIGHT LEAD HIM TO PATH OF NO RETURN, NO ONE ACT... Plus

PRELUDE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHPATER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 13

613 49 1
Par Chahatjindal

Next morning,

Anika and Viranshu comes to the hotel where Om & Rudra with their respective wives has came.

Anika :- Hey Om, Hey Rudi, hey soumya & you must be gauri.

Gauri:- Hey Anika jiji, I am Gauri Kumari Sharma from Brailey.

Anika:- Nice to meet you. This is Viranshu my fiancé.

Om , Rudra, Gauri & Saumya are shocked as they thought Anika is still single and has a chance to be with Shivaay again.

After coming out of shock, everyone congratulated her and said Hello to Viranshu.

Viranshu:- Hey Guys, I have heard a lot about you guys from Anika. Nice to meet you. I hope I am not intruding in your get together. Actually I overheard your conversation yesterday when I was on call with Anika & she collided with someone. I thought that I should meet her friends and crime partner.

Rudra :- Hey Bhaiya. I am Anika's didi crime partner. Nice to meet you. So when are you guys getting married.

Anika :- In the end of this month. Marriage is in London as his parents stays there and they have there business set up as well. I have your invitations. I hope you guys would come as well.

Om :- I am happy for you Anika and yes, we would surely come to be part of your biggest day but I hope that you would come personally to OM to give invitation.

Anika :- Yes OM, you are right. I should invite Daadi personally. She's the one I am grateful for helping me in my times of need, so I would like to have her blessings as well.

Viranshu:- Sweet heart, why don't we go to OM now as we have to leave today for our flight to London by evening.

Om :- Yes, Why don't we all go there? 

Anika:- OK, alright let's go. I have one more person to thank for the path she helped me find when I myself felt lost. Saying this she holded Viranshu hand and smiled at him.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

129 0 31
In a city isolated from the rest of the world following the third global war, a young inventor is approached by a time-traveling android from the fut...
39 13 3
We don't know who our destiny is, and when the person will appear in front of us. Such a thing happened in Baekhyun's life. But, destiny doesn't alw...
4.2K 252 10
Is it fate or coincidence? They say you should never trust people on the internet but as for me, it is where I found someone I never expected that I...
22.6K 1.1K 19
when two strangers who don't know each other get married because of family's choice and they are completely opposite and think can never fall for eac...