𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓�...

Bởi Eroticaaddict

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move... Xem Thêm

➪ ONE
➪ TWO
➪ THREE
➪FOUR
➪FIVE
➪SIX
➪SEVEN
➪EIGHT
➪ NINE
➪TEN
➪TWELVE
➪THIRTEEN
➪FOURTEEN
➪FIFTEEN
➪SIXTEEN
➪SEVENTEEN
➪EIGHTEEN
➪NINETEEN
➪TWENTY
➪TWENTY ONE
➪TWENTY TWO
➪TWENTY THREE
➪TWENTY FOUR
➪TWENTY FIVE
➪TWENTY SIX
➪TWENTY SEVEN
➪TWENTY EIGHT
➪TWENTY NINE
➪THIRTY
➪THIRTY ONE
➪THIRTY TWO
➪THIRTY THREE
➪THIRTY FOUR
➪THIRTY FIVE
➪THIRTY SIX
➪THIRTY SEVEN
➪THIRTY EIGHT
➪THIRTY NINE
➪FORTY
➪FORTY ONE
➪FORTY TWO
➪FORTY THREE
➪FORTY FOUR
➪FORTY FIVE
➪FORTY SIX
➪FORTY SEVEN
➪FORTY EIGHT
➪FORTY NINE
➪FIFTY

➪ELEVEN

56.2K 1.3K 379
Bởi Eroticaaddict

He pulls away from me and our eyes both set on the screen of his device. Spencer. "I'm sorry baby" he sighs as I climb off of him. He picks up the phone, sliding his finger across. "Hello? Wait a minute slow down. What? Okay I'll be there in a second".

I didn't even know that I was pouting until he turned to me with a frown on his face. I grabbed my bathing suit top and covered myself - his jaw clenched subtly.

"There is a problem at the restaurant" he shakes his head. I am bummed. More bummed than I expected myself to be but this occurs every time I am with him.

"What's wrong?" I start to fix my top, pulling the straps behind me. He sighs as he motions for me to turn around so I do, and he helps me, tying the straps together.

"I'm not even sure he was fucking rambling so I'm completely blind sided until I get there". He stands up, taking me with him as he has a grip on my arm. He fetches a towel and hands it to me to put around my body.

"Evelyn will take you to a room where you can get changed. There are fresh clothes there" he wraps a towel around his waist but he causes me confusion.

"You're not coming with me? To shower before you leave?" I ask and he pauses, turning his entire body towards me.

"Darling I'm afraid that if I shower with you I will not make it to work in time" his voice is low and steady for a quick moment.

I swallow as I look up at him, unsure of what to say. He comes closer to me, his hand touching my chin. "I'll be in the room next to you until I'm done showering, and then I'm off to work. Hudson will drive you to my apartment after you're done, or you can stay here and wait for me to come and get you".

Oh he wants me to go home with him. Wow.

"Your apartment?" My voice is softer than I intend for it to be but I don't care.

He nods to me.

"Yes. I want you in my bed by the time I get home".

He talks as if he didn't just say the sexiest thing ever to me. My thighs press together at the sight of him, turning back around and going towards the elevator. I follow him. He presses the button and the doors come open. "You can order room service, enjoy yourself. This is a luxury hotel so everything is wonderful, you'll like it. Doesn't matter the cost, I'll cover it".

It's attractive the way he speaks, wanting me to have whatever I adore. But I don't want much.

"I need soap. Does he have good soap here for a shower?" I ask. I never liked the idea of using hotel soap. It doesn't do anything for me. I need real soap.

He shrugs. "My apartment does. You can just shower there. Make sure to cover your body. Hudson doesn't need to see what's mine".

The elevator stops and the doors slide open. He turns his body towards me, sliding his hand into my hair and pulling me closer to him. His lips close on mine and like before I grow easily bothered. I wish our moment wasn't interrupted.

He pulls away too soon and licks his lips as he backs away from me, pressing a button before he leaves the elevator. "I'm sending you down. Hudson will be there to take you to my apartment".

He turns to watch me as the doors slowly close and before I know it I start to descend. Once the elevator stops the doors slide open. The moment my feet touch the cold hotel lobby tile I mentally curse myself. How have I forgotten my shoes? And my dress. I'm only in a towel.

I fight the coldness and walk until I am seeing Hudson entering the doors. He stops when he sees me and smiles a bit. "Evening Miss Cousy" he leads me to his car where I sit inside.

"I'm sorry about this water on your seats" I can feel the towel dampen underneath me. His seats are leather so they won't be too messed up, but he'll have to go the extra mile to wipe his seats clean.

"No worries" he tells me sweetly. I can see a bit of his face from the rear view mirror and he doesn't seem agitated in the least. Which I am grateful for. I didn't want him to be.

The drive to Nicco's apartment wasn't too long for me, but I did start to get a bit sleepy. We entered a parking garage and Hudson drove until he found a nice parking space, not being too far from the elevator I saw.

Like always he opens the door for me and we get onto the elevator. He presses a button and we ascend until it stops. When the doors open I am brought to Nicco's beautiful apartment, not having to go down a hallway or anything.

His penthouse smells magnificent.

I step off the elevator and Hudson doesn't move an inch. It's only when I turn around to him that he says something.

"Mr. Rianchi specifically advised me not to enter with you. I'm sure you'll find your way around" I nod to him and he presses a button, the elevator doors start to close.

I am in awe as I turn around. There is black furniture- fine might I add, beautiful paintings all around, sculptures big and small.

My feet make little to no sound as I trail my way across his floors, stepping up a few stairs to find a bedroom, and when I do I find several. But the one with the dark bedsheets call my name, I know it's his room.

And of course when I enter all I smell is him. His cologne, and it feels like him. It's odd to be here without him. I imagined my first time being here he would give me a tour but sadly his work got in the way of that.

I go into his bathroom to see that it was large, larger than any bathroom I've ever seen. His shower is luxurious, and beautiful with the black tile. The glass doors are clean, not even a single swipe against it. I drop my towel and take my swim suit off before stepping into the shower and turning the water on.

The water feels nice against my skin, it's warmness pouring down onto my body. The water pressure is greatly higher than the one my apartment holds. I grab the bottle of soap he has sitting there and start to lather my body with it. Nicco's soap. It smells like he does.

When I'm done showering I wrap myself in one of the towels he has and because I have no clothes here I have no choice but to go into his closet.

And it is large. Neatly organized. I go inside, walking until I lay eyes on a black button down. I'm sure it's one he's worn before, he had on one similar earlier today at the event. I slip it onto my body and go back out into his room.

His sheets are silk once I peel them back and they feel lovely. Definitely better than my cotton ones at home. I slip inside and pull the top over my waist, snuggling myself into his bed. His sheets smell just like him.

I awake the next morning, slowly turning in bed. I immediately come to my senses, seeing the great sunlight peak into his room from the large floor windows he has. My immediate reaction is to jolt out of bed.

"Relax darling. It's only nine. Long before your shift" Nicco's voice calms me but it also confuses me. How does he know that's what I was thinking? Once again I am thinking that he can read my mind.

I shake my head as I turn around to him, seeing his face give me a very small smile. He's shirtless. I'm in bed with Nicco, inside of his apartment, and he's shirtless. Shit.

"My alarm should have went off. I have to get up. Have work in a hour" he frowns at my words, a small groan escaping his lips as he turns to lie on his back. The sheet drifts down a bit and I am able to see more of him.

His body is beautiful. Tight and beautiful. His skin is smooth like butter, and he has tattoos. A lot of them.

"Call in sick" he groans, turning back to me. His hands slides down the side of my stomach. I'm completely mush again.

I want to call in sick. I want to spend the day with Nicco, but I won't.

"Why? So you can have your work interrupt us?" I sit up, sliding myself out of his bed. I can hear the covers move more but I don't look behind me. I walk until I am inside of his bathroom, placing my hand against a fresh toothbrush.

I am interrupted as he comes inside, snaking his hands around my waist and putting his nose into my neck. "This looks so much better on you than it does me" he mumbles against my skin. I shiver at the contact.

He presses a single kiss right behind my ear before grabbing a toothbrush of his own. I am done before him so I go back into his room, sitting myself onto his bed. "Something wrong?" I lift my head as I hear his voice.

I shake my head and give him a small smile. "No. I just know that I'll need some clothes to go to work and I don't have much time. Can you take me home?" I ask.

"Or I can tell Hudson to go fetch you a few things while you stay here and let me make breakfast for you?" He raised an eyebrow and I smile.

"That sounds nice". He nods as he moves past me to grab his phone and I look for mine. "Have you seen my phone?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Did you grab it from the hotel?".

Shit!

"No, I guess I forgot" I shake my head. How can I be so dumb to leave me phone there? I mean after all I did leave my dress and the heels I wore but still. My phone?

"Don't worry darling I'll have another one to you by the time your shift ends" he speaks as if it's nothing, dialing a number on his phone. A new phone? I so badly need one, but I didn't expect for Nicco to be the one to purchase me one.

After he made a phone call he gently pulled me into the kitchen where he started to cook breakfast. "I meant to ask you how you felt about last night. Did you enjoy it?" He cracks a few eggs into the skillet and I pause.

Did I like it?

What? You using your mouth to toy with my nipples? Yes. It felt very nice.

"The event" he seems to answer my question, though he does only so when I am silent. "I attend a few of those a year. Events like those carry the best artwork. It's where I get most of my stuff" he uses his head to gesture towards the things that nearly take up much of his apartment, but in a good way.

"Yes I enjoyed it. It was nice" my voice is small.

He turns around to me and smirks at me before turning back. "And the other thing?".

Cheeky bastard.

"Yes. The fruit was lovely. Was very sweet".

He turns around to me with a even bigger smirk on his face, bringing the pan with him as he scooped the food onto my plate.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about" he speaks as he's done scooping, leaning down closer to my face.

I give him a nervous smile and he backs off, scooping food onto the plate next to mine. He sighs. "It was lovely on my end. I really enjoyed it. The water was very warm".

Cheeky bastard.

I smile and he looks at me before letting out a small chuckle. He sits the pan back onto the stove and makes it his goal to come and sit next to me.

"Anything you're doing after work?" He asks.

I shake my head. "Not that I'm aware of. Anything you're doing while I'm working?" I ask and he nods.

"I might be at my restaurant all day".

He speaks about it as if he's a bit stressed, running his hand through his hair and pulling it back before taking a bite of his food.

"What happened last night?" His first reaction is to smirk but once he realizes I'm talking about work he gets serious.

"Management wasn't doing its job properly. Letting people off of work knowing that there aren't enough people there. I don't like to over work my staff. And that's something they know. So today I'll be there to put things on track and I might start looking for new employees" he shrugs.

I can tell by the look in his eyes that he's a bit tired. He doesn't have bags under his eyes or anything but mentally this may be a lot.

"When do you have time to relax? Are you always so busy?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Only sometimes dear. Sometimes things get really fucking crazy and I have a bunch of shit to do but sometimes I can relax without any interruptions. Which is what I'm working for. I don't like the fact that we can never actually hang out without me having to leave you. I hate it" he reaches his hand over and touches my thigh.

It isn't sexual, he doesn't have that look in his eye.

"But hopefully I get things on track so we can enjoy ourselves".

I nod.

X

"Use your mouth, Sienna"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

660K 9.9K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
11K 631 15
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
2M 62.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.1M 37.6K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...