π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

By __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... More

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
37. The End
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

27. Punz

5.6K 169 139
By __oriana_x

Art by @ZapphireArts on Twitter

Punz POV

What happened?

All I see is darkness. I'm restrained to a chair and my armor and gear are gone.

I try to recollect my thoughts.

Nightmare jumped down from the tree and attacked Sapnap and I. We fought her but she was better. She was after me specifically.
Sapnap, instead of helping me, wanted to satisfy his own glory. Nightmare used potions on me which knocked me out.

I'm in the hands of Nightmare now.

What could she possibly want from me?

I struggle for a bit before I see, out of the corner of my eye, the shadows move.

Nightmare slowly comes away from the wall, dressed in black, smiley face mask staring creepily back at me.

It feels like Dream's, only scarier.

She walks closer to me until we're only a foot apart.

"What do you want?" I ask angrily.

Nightmare laughs.

"I just want to have a little private chat with you."

"You could have just asked me," I spit out.

"True, but what's the fun in that?"

Fucking psychopath.

"What do you want to talk to me about?"

"About why you hate me. You wouldn't have gone after me, trekking through the woods just because you were paid. There must be another reason."

"I don't know what I could have possibly done to you," she continues. "Sure we fought, but that's just physical pain, did I hurt you mentally? I just helped out Dream, he was suffering. I don't consider that bad. I never killed anyone." Her playful, teasing voice pushes me to my limit.

My rage boils to the surface, I can't stand listening to this anymore.

"No! You attacked Sapnap and took his items!"

"Dream's items," she corrects. "I gave them back to him."

"You attacked all of us, multiple times! You broke the most dangerous man out of prison! You enjoy toying with and threatening people! You're like Dream but worse! You really are a nightmare!"

"Violence is a universal language. It's the one we all understand," she says calmly. I almost hear the smile in her voice.

"You say you've never killed anyone but that's not true! You blew up the prison when my friend was in there! She died! The only person who I actually considered a friend, is gone because of you!"

I feel the tears start to fall.
Tears of anger, grief, and pain.

"Dream deserved to be out of there. The prison's destruction was just a distraction. Now he's with me. We're the perfect team, Dream and Nightmare."

"You're just like Dream!" I cry out. "Only worse! You're not only a psychopath, you kill and hurt people for fun!"

"That's why I told Dream that we're alike in some ways. I also love spying on people, you could consider it a hobby of mine I guess. Particularly you and that friend of yours. I just loved watching you two spar, all happy, sharing secrets"

I completely break at the mention of Y/N.
Tears flow and I don't even try to stop them.
Loud angry sobs escape me and I look up at Nightmare. Calmly standing there, arms crossed.

"Y/N's not dead," she says finally.

I sit up at her words.

"What?"

"She survived the lava, she ran off. She's fine don't worry. Doing very well I might add."

No, she lying. There's no way that's true. She's trying to mess with me.

"You're lying," I spit out. "You just want to use this against me"

"I'm not," she sounds amused. "Would you like to see her?"

"Yes!" I sit up straight and look pleadingly at the mask.

She chuckles softly. "So eager," she moves closer and starts to walk in circles around me. I turn my head to follow her, watching her movements. "So desperate."

"Please let me see her," I beg. "I miss her."

"Awwww you miss her, do you? Well, how can you be sure that she'll want to see you?"

"Of course, she wants to see me," I insist.

"Really? She hasn't come to see you at all, yet she's been watching you for the longest time. Watching your every move."

I freeze.
"She has?"

"Yes."

"How do you know this?" I ask.

She could be lying.

Nightmare moves closer to me and drops something in my lap.

No

A black, braided bracelet with the initial (Your First Initial) engraved on the metal disc.

On my wrist, I have a white braided bracelet on my wrist, with the letter P engraved on the metal disc.

Y/N's friendship bracelet. How did Nightmare get it?

"How did you get that?" I breathe.

There are two options, Nightmare found it, or Nightmare found Y/N.

"Let's just say I know where Y/N is." I can feel her smirk.

"What does that mean?" I panic. "What have you done to her?"

"I, haven't done anything. She's changed."

She stops circling me and leans down in front of me, mask nearly touching.

"What do you mean she changed?" I ask.

"Well," Nightmare's hands move under the hood and fiddle with something. "She does care enough about you, or she wouldn't have planned a whole operation just for you."

I blink in confusion.

The fingerless gloved hands slowly undo the mask straps and the hood falls back too.

No, it can't be.

My body feels like it's frozen.

"Y/N?"

"I told you Punz," her voice normal and familiar. "I changed."

"You," I breathe out slowly. "You're Nightmare?"

"Yes, I was the last one would suspect. Different style, voice, weapons, and tone. Everything was different. You thought I was so good but really,"

She leans in towards me and I lean back, not sure if I could trust her.

"I know your moves because I know you." Y/N taps my chest and picks up the bracelet, slipping it back on.

"I have a deal for you Punz," she starts to walk away and stands in front of me.

"You be Dream and Nightmare's ally and fight alongside them. Or, you stay in here, forever."

"You refer to yourself in the third person" I point out.

"Nightmare is only me with the mask on," she slips it over her face. "Because I'm a completely different person when you can hide your feelings behind a mask."

I shiver at the voice change.

"So I'm asking you Punz," she takes off the mask and stands next to me. I look over at her and look into her Y/E/C eyes.

"From one friend to another, please join us. Don't make me keep you in here. This can be your chance to get forgiveness from Dream. That's what you wanted in your Christmas card right?"

True. She's right.

"And Sapnap doesn't really care about you."

True.

"I'm your only true friend."

Maybe, I could see myself helping them. It would be beneficial. 

"I'll give you some time to consider," she slips on the mask, and Y/N vanishes. "I'll be back to feed you in the morning, I hope you have your answer by then."

Nightmare opens the door and pauses in the doorframe.

"Goodnight Punz."

The door slams shut and I hear the click of the lock.

What do I do? Join my friend? Is she my friend? She did this for me. She planned to get me alone. She could kill me but she's keeping me alive, even if I don't agree. She cares about me. Isn't that what a friend would do?

——————————————————————————————

1,270 words

Will Punz become an ally?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.3K 69
Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time to step up and take charge, she does it...
41.4K 1K 31
When she gets invited to the Dream SMP and meets someone who becomes a huge part of her life and a little more then her friend. π“žπ“» When they bond...
139K 4.3K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
60.4K 1.5K 24
You're one-of-a-kind. You don't feel, you don't know what it's like to have emotions. You've barely felt loved even when you're with the best of your...