Project X ✔ [O L D V E R S I...

By _salacious

Book 1 of 3 [ C O M P L E T E D ] Most people dream of the stars and the things that come from them. They e... More

Author's Note
|preview|
+ intro +
+ chapter one +
+ chapter two +
+ chapter three +
+ chapter four +
+ chapter five +
+ chapter six +
+ chapter seven +
+ chapter eight +
+ chapter nine +
+ chapter ten +
+ chapter eleven +
+ chapter twelve +
+ chapter thirteen +
+ chapter fourteen +
+ chapter fifteen +
+ chapter sixteen +
+ chapter seventeen +
+ chapter nineteen +
+ chapter twenty +
+ chapter twenty-one +
+ chapter twenty-two +
+ chapter twenty-three +
+ chapter twenty-four +
+ chapter twenty-five +
+ chapter twenty-six +
+ chapter twenty-seven +
+ chapter twenty-eight +
+ chapter twenty-nine +
Question
Rewrite

+ chapter eighteen +

187K 6.4K 2.3K
By _salacious

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

After the women were dismissed from training, Alexa thought her stomach was going to eat itself. She was so hungry she thought she would throw up. How the two were correlated to each other was a mystery to her.

When she got home, Xander was nowhere in sight. At the realisation that she would be alone for a while, she pouted and headed towards the fridge. She was so hungry that she thought she would pass out by the time she was done cooking, so she decided to order some pizza and ate an apple to sate her beast for the time.

Alexa grimaced at the feel of her sticky hands and decided to take a quick hot shower. After all the exercising and running she had done, that would be the only way she would be able to relax.

She hummed happily as she rummaged through her drawers for comfortable clothing and let out a little cry of triumph as she grabbed a white T-Shirt with boxers. It was beginning to get a little hotter than usual in the island and if she could walk naked around the house without Xander judging her, she would.

"So please don't judge me," she sang, opening the faucet, "and I won't judge you. 'cause it could get ugly, before it gets beautiful."

After the hot water began pouring over her, she continued singing to Chris Brown's Don't Judge Me as if she were auditioning for the X-Factor and used her shampoo bottle as her microphone.

"I don't wanna go there," she shimmied her shoulders, washing the shampoo off her hair; "we should never go there, damn. Why you wanna go there? I guess I gotta go there." A giggle left her lips as she added sound effects with her hands and continued showering.

"You're hearing some rumours about me and saw some pictures online," she hummed the rest of the song as she dried her body with her towel and danced out of the bathroom with her dirty laundry.

Once she threw the clothes in the hamper, she walked out to the living room and smiled in surprise at Xander.

"Hey!"

He chuckled, looking up from the holograms on the kitchen table and said, "Hello, mielle. Did you have a pleasant shower?"

She nodded, walking over to him as she towel-dried her hair and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. "What are you up to?"

"Just finish reviewing some papers your President sent us. Do not worry it is nothing serious."

Alexa raised an eyebrow, but shrugged, not feeling curious enough to know more of the subject. "How was your day?"

Xander turned to face her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. "Splendid; yours?"

She placed her arms around his neck and kissed the tip of his nose, making him smile. "It was pretty good. I kicked some dude's äss."

"Oh, really?" He laughed. "Who did you fight?"

Her fingers twirled the small hairs on the nape of his neck and she said, "Some guy named Justin."

"That is great," he kissed her temple gently. "I am glad you had a good day."

"Mm. What about you? What did you do?"

Xander shrugged, rubbing his thumbs on her thighs gently. "Nothing much, I taught the women how to hold a gun properly and we will begin practising with them this week."

Alexa pouted. "That's not fair! We just got the stálos today!"

He laughed, his eyes wrinkling at the sides with happiness. "I apologise, mielle, but my squadron is a bit advanced."

"Yeah, yeah," she muttered, waving her hand in the air as she dismissed his comment.

"There is something I want to show you..." he trailed off, eyeing her carefully.

She tilted her head to the side, pushing her wet hair behind her ears and said, "What is it?"

He stood up, taking her hand in his as they walked to his bedroom and he walked over to his closet. After he rummaged through it for a couple of seconds, he pulled out a silver box with a large black X written in neat cursive.

Alexa raised her eyebrows as curiosity took the best of her and she peeked over his shoulder. Xander slowly pulled the top of the box off and laid it out on his bed.

From the little that she could make out, it looked like chains sprawled on a black fabric.

He turned to her, holding the chainmail on his hands and said, "This is the battle armour that our women would wear. I was thinking that since...well since you are becoming a warrior, you would like to have this. It was my mother's."

"Xander," she breathed out, the emotion shining in his eyes leaving her breathless.

He smiled and held it towards her. "Please accept it."

"Of course!" She took the cold chains in her hands and rubbed it with her fingers as if it would break. The chainmail was cold, but quickly seemed to warm up against her skin and seemed to adjust to the size of her hand.

After watching her stare at the chainmail in her hands curiously, Xander chuckled and said, "It is two pieces; they go over your face. May I?" She nodded.

He stepped up to her, taking the chain mask in his hands and placed the mouth piece over her face. The chainmail seemed to stick to her skin, but it was comfortably warm and she could move her muscles normally. The other half went over her eyes.

The top half attached itself to the lower part down the nose and on the sides of her cheekbones. It made her eyes the only feature of her face to be seen. They were strikingly green in contrast and it made her seem ferociously attractive.

She grinned up at him as he muttered something under his breath and then grabbed the suit from the box.

"This is what you would wear," He handed her the black suit. It seemed to be made from a material similar to leather, but not shiny. It was a mixture of leather and spandex.

Alexa quickly pulled her shirt over her head, surprised when the mask stayed on her face as tight as it had first been and began to pull the pant legs on. Her eyes quickly widened as the fabric seemed to adjust itself to her voluptuous physique; it felt like another skin was growing over her body.

Once it was on, she grabbed the zipper from the bottom of her calf and pulled it up to cover her breasts. The breast bit of the suit felt a bit heavier than the rest of the suit and at her curiosity, Xander grinned.

"That part is harder than the rest of the armour because it is the chest plate. It does not feel like much, but it is one of the strongest metals in our planet; it would protect your heart, which is vital for survival."

"This is so cool!" She gushed.

Xander nodded, chuckling and said, "I ordered your boots a couple of days ago, they should arrive this week. They are made from a special metal that takes days to harden and such, so that is why they will take a bit to get here."

She glanced at herself in the mirror and suddenly felt more powerful than she had ever felt in her life. The armour was making her feel so confident; she thought she could fight an entire planet.

"You look beautiful," he whispered, unable to keep his eyes off her, "my mother would be proud."

Alexa blushed, turning to look at him and said, "Thanks, babe." She pressed a soft kiss to his lips and whispered, "I love this. It feels so light! It's kind of like an airy cotton type of fabric."

"I am glad you like it. My mother bought it for the second battle with the Griods, but she died before she saw it."

She opened her mouth to apologise, but decided against it. He always told her not to apologise for things she had no control over. A small cursive X was sewn on the right side of her breast and she turned to Xander to ask if it stood for something.

"Xrion," he replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Xander?"

"Yes?"

She walked over to him pointing to the chainmail and he began to take it off. "What are the rules or laws or whatever in a battlefield?"

He raised a perfectly arched eyebrow as he unlatched the chainmail halves from each other and placed them on the box neatly. "The General always tries to have a peaceful treaty. If the enemy decides to fight, we wait until they make the first move and attack at the command of the General. If he were to be killed, the second-in-command he appoints to first takes charge."

"If he were unable to take control of the situation, we would surrender to the enemy and truckle to what they want."

"Oh," she frowned, stepping out of the armour suit and folded it before handing it to him. After she pulled her shirt over her head she said, "Does that mean that if something were to happen to the General, you would be in charge?"

Xander grimaced, but nodded. "It is a bit more complicated. The General has Trent and I as seconds-in-commands. We would have to fight for the title or be chosen by the people. Usually the people vote for a tie, so the aspirants have to fight."

"Do you think you would like to be General?"

He shrugged, taking her hand in his as they walked out to the kitchen and he said, "I am not sure. The position is very demanding; even more so than now. But if it comes down to it, the General has trained me well and I believe I have my people's best wishes at hand."

Alexa nodded, glancing down at their entwined hands and whispered, "What would that make me?"

Xander chuckled, cupping her chin in his hands and kissed her tenderly. "Our Queen."

"Oh," she whispered, widening her eyes in utter shock, but preferred not to comment on the subject. Being a queen was the last thing on her mind, so she prayed long and hard for no harm to come to the General.

~*~

Three tries. Three times she had tried to make their consummation night perfect, but none worked out. The previous night she had fallen asleep in the bathtub with candles surrounding her.

When she woke up, the candles had melted, almost overflowing the plates she had placed them on and the petals had dried against her skin. Just like her desire to make their night memorable, the candles turned off. Her skin had wrinkled and the water turned freezing.

She had mostly been angry at herself for trying so hard, but she was also angry that Xander had such a time-consuming position. If it wasn't a fight breaking out in some sector, he had to go to a meeting; but it was always something.

The first couple of times he had to leave, she didn't mind. But it was beginning to annoy her. The deadline had gone by and she was afraid that they would kick her out of the island for not trying to have Xander's children.

Sperm insemination seemed to be the easiest and quickest way to get pregnant. The only thing holding her back from actually getting the procedure done, was thinking of how amazing Xander would be in bed.

She was hoping with all her might that it would be as amazing as his hands felt against her skin whenever she had horrible cramps.

Alexa let out a tired sigh as she hung her wet towel on the rack to let it dry. After she had left training, she immediately went home, hoping that Xander would too. Of course, the General called him in to talk about some issues that were arising back at Xrion.

Without him being at the house, she felt strange. There wasn't much to do other than watch TV and eat. And with her hectic schedule she hadn't had time to watch any shows or eat as much as she used to before the practises.

Her combating skills had improved so much that even Xander was impressed at her ability to fight him with a stálo. The next step would be acquiring newer firing arms, but she wasn't as interested for she could depend entirely on her stálo.

If she hadn't been born in Earth, she could easily pass off as a Faixaian. She simply needed to colour her hair black, wear brown eye-contacts and be able to create fire from her hands. Easy peasy.

Alexa looked into the fridge, glancing over the food until she settled for a Greek yogurt cup. Her snacks lately consisted of Greek yogurt with granola bits; it was delicious and quick to prepare.

She poured some water into a cup, humming quietly as she placed the pitcher in the fridge and sighed once she walked over to the window overlooking the ocean. The living room had a breath-taking view; just like her old room.

Ever since she and Xander began to get along better, she wouldn't be able to sleep in her bed. His bed had become addictive and she loved waking up in his arms. Lately, it hadn't been happening as much as she would have liked it to, but his scent still lingered in the sheets.

And that had to be enough for her until he wasn't so busy.

Alexa exhaled deeply, licking the remaining yogurt off the spoon and then walked back towards the kitchen to throw out the empty container. Just as she closed the trashcan drawer, Xander walked in through the door and she quickly smiled.

He rushed towards her, taking her chin in his hands and kissed her deeply. Her eyes widened in a pleasant surprise, but she returned the kiss with equal fervour. His arms encircled her waist and he pushed her against the counter, dropping his bag beside them.

His lips moved over her jaw, down her neck and over her cleavage in a matter of seconds and she swore she was going to die in his arms. Although the feeling of his mouth over her skin was amazing, she wanted to know what caused the passionate welcoming.

"Xander?" She gasped as his hands slid underneath her shirt, tickling her stomach sensually. Her eyes rolled back as his other hand skimmed over her thighs and she groaned. "Xander, wait."

Xander tensed his shoulders, feeling a couple of growls ready to explode from his chest. "What is it?"

"As much as I love this," she gulped, trying to catch her breath, "I think there's a bad reason behind it."

He chuckled, shaking his head and said, "The reason is not bad," he leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to her lips, "but the deadline to try and have children went by and I have not had time to spend with you." His hands began to roam over her breasts, causing her breathing to hitch in her throat, "I know you have been trying to set the mood for the occasion, but I feel that if we continue trying that, we will never get to consummate our relationship."

Xander stepped in between her legs, brushing his fingers past her them and whispered, "I think we should just do it now. I told the General not to request for my-"

Alexa kissed him quiet, making his face break off into a grin. "My god, yes! I thought we would never get to it!"

He laughed, nodding and began to kiss her with as much passion as he had done before. Her mouth tasted sweet, like the yogurt she had become so obsessed with and it was making the kiss sweeter than it already was.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer as his hard bulge began rubbing past her stomach. A soft groan escaped her lips at the feel of him being as sexually aroused as she was and she slid closer to the edge of the counter.

Xander nibbled her lower lip into her mouth, causing sparks to shoot throughout her body and her fingers to tingle. She wanted him to ravish her then and there. Her skin was on fire; almost burning her alive and he seemed to be her only relief.

Without breaking the passionate lock of their lips, Xander managed to take her shirt off. This was accomplished by tearing the shirt off her body, making a loud ripping noise and she giggled breathlessly as he struggled with her shorts.

Alexa sat forward, lifting her hips off the counter and helped him to take the pants off. Once he was done he threw it on the floor and returned his body heat to hers. She hummed in pleasure as he yanked his shirt off and pressed his beautifully sculpted and scarred body against hers.

Every fine line of muscle on his body felt like a second skin for her; it was so close. Xander leaned her down on the counter, trailing his lips down her neck, over her breasts and stopped on her stomach.

He pressed soft, sensual kisses, making her gasp quietly as his mouth stopped right above her naval area. Alexa groaned, lifting her head off the counter and glanced down at him. She took a hold of her hair, clenching her fists around it and bit her bottom lip when he glimpsed up at her.

His lips brushed down her skin, lowering until they were right above her bikini area. Her breath caught in her throat, resembling the squeal of a broken train tire and she contorted her stomach.

"Xander," she managed to gasp out, but he pulled her off the counter and in a split second, had her on the floor, kissing her thighs gently. They were no longer in the kitchen, but they hadn't gone very far. She could still see the counter from the spot she was laying on and the kitchen table was a couple of feet away from them.

Her entire body trembled in anticipation as his lips finally reached her hot spot and her toes curled at the feel of his smooth, wet tongue swiping over her lower lips. A low guttural noise bubbled through her chest and she arched her back off the carpet, unable to control the frenzy of emotions exploding within her.

The flicks of his tongue against her skin were slow and teasing, starting from the bottom of her slit and ending right above the hood of her clĭt. Alexa gasped loudly, curling her fingers in her hair and moaned in ecstasy.

Xander smirked against her core, liking how quickly she seemed to be pleased. He pressed his tongue against her centre, adding more pressure to her sensitive area and she gasped, almost choking with all the cool air that was entering her lungs.

Alexa coughed, turning a dark shade of red as he quickly pulled away to look at her and she mumbled, "Sorry, good. Too good. Breathing, hard."

He chuckled at her inability to form comprehensive sentences and bowed his head to return to his previous task. One of the widely known things that the Xrionian men were known for, was pleasuring their women.

Not only were they pleasured sexually, but they were placed in a very high esteem. Their say in matters was taken seriously and their smaller physiques did not prevent them from earning respect in battle.

Alexa was slowly earning her keep at the top of the food chain, but for the time being, Xander would eat her; literally and figuratively.

"Holy fücking shït!" She cried out as her entire body shook when her örgasm catapulted in her. It was like a frenzy of emotions shattered throughout her, drowning her in a pool of hot, molten lava.

Never in her 22 years of life did she ever experience something so cataclysmic - and he was only arousing her orally; she couldn't wait to see what else he was capable of doing and the realisation that they had all night made her extremely happy.

Xander widened his mouth, sucking her entire womanhood in his mouth and moved his lips around as if he were kissing her. Alexa moaned, gyrating her hips upward as a high of ecstasy deprived her of her moral senses.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, but Xander was too focused with the task at hand to notice and she was in too much pleasure to give a damn. After the second breath-taking örgasm, she was almost left in a catatonic state.

Alexa wrapped her fingers around his dark set of hair and pulled him upward. "As amazing as that feels, I think I'm going to die if you don't-"

He leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to her lips and she sighed contently. After kicking his pants off, Xander stared down at Alexa with pitch black eyes and ran his lips over his bottom lip.

The strange action brought cold shivers to run down her spine and she groaned, wanting to do so much, but feeling physically incapable. He had left her in a state of absolute bliss and her muscles had all locked.

A quiet sigh escaped her lips as Xander gently pulled her up to a sitting position and kissed her gently. His lips moved against hers softly, almost a sweet caress of words that they could not utter – and he left her completely breathless.

Goose bumps rose all over her skin as he moved her legs apart, still holding her against him so that her breasts were pressed firmly against his naked chest. Her green eyes snapped open to look up at him and she bit her bottom lip hard enough to break through the skin.

Xander pressed his hard bulge near her entrance and she gasped at the sensation. It felt thick and so hard, she thought he might burst. Luckily no predator-shït came out as he began to inch his length into her.

Alexa arched her back, curling her fists on her forehead and quickly wrapped her hands around his neck. He blindly looked for her mouth, trying to kiss her, but it was wide open as gasps continued to leave her lips.

Her bones felt as if though they had turned to mush and weren't able to keep her upright.

Xander groaned as he pushed his entire length into her and felt her walls adjusting to his thick and grandiose length. Her head fell back as she stared up at the ceiling, watching white dots dancing above her line of vision.

Noticing that she could no longer hold herself straight, he laid her down on the floor, kissing her breasts gently but with a sense of urgency echoing behind. Her fingers wrapped around his hair tightly as he slammed into her hard.

A squeal erupted from her mouth and she closed her eyes, feeling too euphoric. It shouldn't have been normal to be experiencing such amazing waves of pleasure. They were cascading over each other, building up to massive waves that wouldn't allow themselves to topple over her and allow her to relax for seconds.

The sensation was bubbling in the pit of her stomach, boiling her blood until it could have evaporated and she wouldn't give a damn. Her entire body was in a fight with itself; trying to figure out whether to relax and allow the pleasure he was providing her to take over her body or to try and prolong it.

"Damn," she gasped, turning a dark shade of red once a climatic wave crashed through her body. It felt as if every form of transportation had been involved in a catastrophic collision and she felt all of the effects.

Xander halted his trail of kisses down her neck and brought his lips up to her mouth. Alexa moaned, kissing him fervidly and breathed abnormally loud as she tried to kiss him but breathe all at the same time.

He tried to move and give her space to breathe, but she wanted him even closer. "Faster," she groaned against his lips and her sweaty hands slipped from his broad shoulders.

As he placed both of his hands on either side of her face, Alexa covered her face, cursing as loud as she could about how good he was making her feel. Every profanity known to man; she had used – and even made some up.

Her legs trembled against his waist as he thrusted into her fast enough to leave her breathless. His strokes were short and quick, but were hitting all the right spots. Suddenly he began to slow his thrusts down, making her voice her complains through incomprehensible sounds.

Xander chuckled, holding her legs apart as he pushed his hips forward, forming long, agonizingly pleasurable strokes.

The slower he went, the more she could feel. The veins running along his smooth shaft and the thick, bulbous head became more pronounced as he pushed himself in deliberately.

"Goddammit, Xander!" She growled and he chuckled, pleased with her responses.

Once he felt his örgasm nearing, he tried to prolong the strokes, but pleasure her as well. He would push his member in quickly, but pull it back slow enough to make her cry out.

She swore that if he kept it up, she'd black out. Her body had never experienced something so amazing and she wasn't sure how it would cope. She was expecting to catch on fire and maybe lose a limb in the process; he was that good.

When he couldn't hold himself back anymore, he began thrusting into her fast and hard, making her mouth drop open, but no noise came out. Her brain was feeling too euphoric to be able to multitask and send signals to her vocals.

Xander clenched his fists on the carpet, now slamming his length into her with more force and then exploded into her. To say that she actually felt him exploding inside of her would be the understatement of the century.

His ejaculation had been so strong that it caused her to feel an örgasm herself. Her eyes widened after his elbows buckled and he fell on top of her. The only sound that could be heard in the room was their erratic breathing and Alexa could then feel the after-effects.

Her muscles refused to cooperate and she was forced to stay in the same position he left her. Her heart was thudding in her chest quickly and she could feel it pounding in her head. As for her centre, it felt numb with pleasure.

"Hot damn," She breathed after a couple of minutes.

Xander wheezed a laugh, forcing himself to sit up and said, "Would you like to shower?"

"I would," she closed her eyes, placing her hands on her stomach, "but I don't think I can move." He chuckled, kneeling down to pick her up and she snuggled up to his chest. "How the heck can you even move?! I literally feel like I spent a week in the gym without stopping or taking potty breaks."

"My stamina is essential in battle; it is necessary for me to be able to regain it quickly."

Alexa shook her head, letting a small yawn escape her lips and said, "Hell no. I think you're going to have to wash me because just talking is hurting me right now."

"I do not think that is a wise idea," He flashed her a wicked grin.

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 115 117
This is the first part of book 2 in The Last Science series. For book 1, please see here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/145718843-the-last-science No...
261 64 35
Don't remember history and it repeats. That was true in many cases. The worst of which being the forgetting and exclusion of humans from Geyr histor...
346K 14.4K 99
[COMPLETED ✔] Amelia was all alone on earth. Suffering from hunger, thirst, and pain. She waits for her to die. The most she had been regret in her l...
373 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...