Roses bloom but I bleed...

By YeahitsQ

Hey you: I'm the one who drowns in his thoughts constantly, has a variety of imperfections and yearns for tho... More

#1 - Hey.
#2 -Thoughts from my heart:
#3 -Close your eyes and picture this:
#4 - Today I am feeling ..........................
#5- My friend once said
19/07 - Part 1
19/07 - Part 2
19/07 - Part 3
#6
#7
#8
I'm that Rose in the garden.
A promise that I will keep.
#8
#9
Two best friends
This was my heartbreak
Let Acceptance become a norm and comparing null and void.
just venting
thursday 2 June 2022 -13:07
I caught a glimpse of being at peace.
...
Just be yourself
...
Just reflecting and thinking
2022
I should be sleeping
Another one.
let's talk
It's been a while.
Let's look back but also forward.
check in.

2021

18 1 1
By YeahitsQ

The evocation of everything that's real disappeared. I felt like I became distant from my world, I have been taking shortcuts to simply avoid reality.

What a year it has been for all of us. Some of us went through the turmoil, and within the turmoil, there has been pain, exhaustion, grief, anger, frustration, and uncertainty. Through all of this, we tried to make good memories with our loved ones with moments of comfort and laughter. 2021, you were a piece of shit.

I'm sure that everyone's year has been unique to their story. I made promises to myself that would actually benefit me, but I couldn't keep on to them because of life's transgressions. I sought comfort in things that made me numb not knowing the damage that it would cause me. I have failed myself physically and emotionally. I was not ready for the new change that was happening in my life, I felt like I lived this false pretense that everything was going to be okay and I would be able to adapt easily to things...guess not.

With all the mistakes I've made, I felt like I have lost my purpose, that I tried saving everyone around me from pain but I didn't save myself. I have left tears inside of me that are still waiting to be cried out. I had someone who took me by the hand and He guided me towards my destiny, but I lost Him in the midst of my stupidity, I hope within this new chapter, that I will finally find Him and carry on towards my final destination.

But here I am, I made it through another tough year and so did you. 

So with this new year, I sincerely hope that blessings and abundance will be poured into our lives. I urge you to take all the pain and mold yourself into someone that is stronger and happier. Although we may live with regrets, don't let them block our dreams and visions. Think of it as another second chance given to us. In the future, 2021 will become a distant memory and we will never suffer from its chapter again.

May all of you be blessed and I hope 2022 will reveal so much success on the horizon.

Q.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 12.4K 158
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
73.8K 9K 81
Ranked #2 on short poems ❝ Short poems chosen from the colorful canvas of my mind, and the deepest bottom of my heart.❞ • All rights reserved. Cop...
1K 148 9
❝ 𝙋𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙉𝙤, 𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙙𝙤�...