𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓�...

By Eroticaaddict

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move... More

➪ ONE
➪ TWO
➪ THREE
➪FOUR
➪FIVE
➪SIX
➪SEVEN
➪EIGHT
➪ NINE
➪ELEVEN
➪TWELVE
➪THIRTEEN
➪FOURTEEN
➪FIFTEEN
➪SIXTEEN
➪SEVENTEEN
➪EIGHTEEN
➪NINETEEN
➪TWENTY
➪TWENTY ONE
➪TWENTY TWO
➪TWENTY THREE
➪TWENTY FOUR
➪TWENTY FIVE
➪TWENTY SIX
➪TWENTY SEVEN
➪TWENTY EIGHT
➪TWENTY NINE
➪THIRTY
➪THIRTY ONE
➪THIRTY TWO
➪THIRTY THREE
➪THIRTY FOUR
➪THIRTY FIVE
➪THIRTY SIX
➪THIRTY SEVEN
➪THIRTY EIGHT
➪THIRTY NINE
➪FORTY
➪FORTY ONE
➪FORTY TWO
➪FORTY THREE
➪FORTY FOUR
➪FORTY FIVE
➪FORTY SIX
➪FORTY SEVEN
➪FORTY EIGHT
➪FORTY NINE
➪FIFTY

➪TEN

60.9K 1.4K 396
By Eroticaaddict

The silver doors slide open and I find that Nicco has had more arranged than he said before. At the museum he mentioned bringing me back to the rooftop for champagne but he didn't mention that things would be entirely different.

The hot tub is bubbling as it was last time, the steam going into the air. There's a table with fine food and fruit on top, and a bottle of champagne sitting on a bucket filled with ice.

"I thought maybe you'd want to use this finally" he kept his hand along the small of my back as he guided me further.

It's a nice gesture, a very sweet one. I've never had anyone do something like this before. But I'm unprepared so how will I enjoy it.

"It would have been nice for you to tell me. I have no swimsuit" when the words fall from my mouth he looks at me, a smirk on his face. "Nicco" my voice is hesitant. I'm not sure what he's thinking. No I know exactly what he's thinking and it's not going to happen.

He shakes his head, smiling a bit as he grabs a strawberry from the silver tray, picking over the series of fruit there. "I'm always prepared for these situations" he points towards a chair and when I look there is a black two piece there. I'm sure he's gotten this because it will only cover up ten percent of my skin.

"Come on. You didn't actually think I'd want you to skinny dip in the jacuzzi?" he raises an eyebrow.

He's beautiful.

More beautiful than I've ever noticed.

I mean I've always been so open about my attraction to Nicco, he's everything a woman would want, but tonight-tonight's different. The dimmed lights shine on him just right, giving his tanned skin a different glare than I've ever seen before. And I can't take it. He's hot. Too hot for his own good. And I'm sure he knows it too. Yes, he has to know it. He knows that he's hot, and he knows that he taunting me.

"Well I wanted to, but I guess I'll just put this on" I cut my eyes away from him, seeing him lift his head to me. I know he wants to stop me, but he doesn't. He lets me continue to walk so I do, sitting my clutch and phone down onto the chair, taking the swimsuit in my hands.

"Thank you. Where will I get changed?" At the sound of my voice a woman appears. She looks older than the both of us, dressed as if she was a worker. But working for who? I'm not sure. Nicco has said that this is his brothers hotel so who knows what tricks he has up his sleeve.

"She will show you the way" Nicco uses his head to point at the woman. When I bring my eyes to her face she gives me a gentle smile. I feel safe. Safe enough to walk with her, to which she shows me to a bathroom.

It's large, and I can tell that this one isn't intended for the use of the guests here. She closes the door behind me so I free myself of my tight dress, taking my underwear off and changing into the clothes Nicco got for me. When I'm done the lady shows me back out and leaves. I sit my clothes onto the chair as I look around the area.

I smile as I place my eyes on the back of Nicco's head. I can only see so much of his neck, his tough shoulders and his arms that are hanging on the edge of the hot tub.

I can feel his eyes burning into my body as I walk past him, grabbing a piece of fruit from the tray. And as I thought when I look back at him he's staring at me. Literally staring. At me- at my body.

"I hope you have on clothes" a small smile forms on my face as I turn my body towards his, placing a grape in my mouth.

His right cheek rises as he looks at me, shrugging. "How about you come find out?". The words register in my mind and I almost want to jump inside to see, but I make my body calm itself before slowly making my way over.

"Nice and warm" his eyes meet mine as I slowly step in. It is. Very warm. Close to hot, but it doesn't burn my skin. It smells of chlorine, the jets are going, and the waters moving all around.

I hum as I sit down and he raises an eyebrow.

"Too scared?".

What?

"Scared?" I ask. What would I be scared of.

"To come and see if I actually have on clothes underneath." His voice is deeper than I've ever heard it before but that may be become of my senses. He intrigues me in the best way possible and I'm not sure if it's good for the both of us.

"Have to use your hands. Works like a charm" he taunts me. Tempts me. It's very tempting. And I want to see. I want to touch him. Touch his body. I can't see much because of the water but his chest looks firm, full of tattoos.

My eyes are now focused on the water, the wavyness in how it's moving, the bubbling looks very nice. It's hot in here but I feel things get hotter as Nicco lifts his back from the edge, stretching his arm over to me. And he touches me.

His hands touch my leg. And it feels good. He's not doing much but it feels really good. Too good. The best I've felt in a while.

He reaches higher, but not enough to invade. "Sienna" my name falls from his tongue and my eyes finally lift up to him. His Adam's apple moves a bit as he swallows, still reaching his leg further.

His large hand comes under my thigh and he grips me, pulling me off the edge a bit. I'm now standing in the hot tub, everything from a bit above my waist being very visible. And he pulls me. He pulls me closer to him. Not fast, everything is slow. Too slow. So slow that it makes my body ache in anticipation.

He steadily pulls me closer, his eyes not once leaving mine, staring at me. "Use your hands for me, Sienna. I know you're curious" his voice is soothing, tempting me in the furthest way possible. So I do.

As I am the closest to him I can be I push my hands closer to him, touching him at his knees. My hands slide further up and my breath hitches for a second. All I can feel is his skin. His bare skin, not the barrier of swimming trunks.

"Further" he tempts me more and I do. I can't help but listen to him. It's like it's my right.

I follow his command, sliding my legs further up his thighs. The tension rises quickly. Well if I'm being honest there has always been this sexual tension. It rose high when he asked me to touch him, and now that I'm actually touching him it's higher. Really high. And I can't help myself. I'm glad that he's giving me the opportunity to touch him. He feels nice under my fingertips. And I want to touch him forever.

My chest falls a bit when my fingers feel something. Very thin. I scrunch it up with my fingers and he gives me a wonky smile. He knows I expected something else and his smile is taunting. Basically saying that he didn't do what I thought he did.

But am I crazy for wanting him to do it?

A very faint chuckle escapes his lips. "They're there baby".

My eyes fall from his, my cheeks blushing red. I can feel my face heating up and it's not what I want. I don't want him to be conscious of the affect he has on me. Making me blush. Making me melt. Making me turn into putty when he places his hands against me.

But he's tempting me. He knows he is. Which is why he has this stupid smirk on his face.

Who am I kidding. His smirk is the best I've seen. Beautiful white teeth. Pink plump lips. And the stubble across his face is beautiful as well.

I suck in a breath as I can feel something. His hands. They are sliding very slowly up the sides of my thighs, and I am putty. Once again.

"I am not the monster you think I am" his voice invades my ear. He is all I hear. All I want to hear. The sounds of the jet are non existent, as well as the sounds of the water moving around us. It goes silent when he's not speaking, and when he speaks again I can hear something.

But he doesn't, and there is complete silence in this moment.

But he slides his hands further. At least one of them. His left hand meets my waist where he squeezes me to putty as his right hand slides to the back of my thigh. He pulls my leg up and my hands fling to his neck. My legs are now both folded and at his sides, straddling his lap.

And he likes it. The smirk on his face convinces me so.

His hands slide to my waist again, gently rubbing the thin part where my bottoms hold me up. "Skinny dipping is one for your own. Not anything I'd do. But I'd love to watch you do it".

Suddenly his hands start to slide up further, his hands now palming my back as he reaches further, touching right where the top is tied. Is he going to take my top off?

But he doesn't, his hands only touch me there, gently rubbing me and it feels good. But not as good as he feels underneath me. He is close so I am able to feel his body. His chest is firm, abs firm, everything firm. Even below his waist.

Enough with this. I want him to touch me already. There is enough sexual energy in the air to get things going. And I'm already turned into mush at the thought- sight of him.

His mouth lets out a small and hastily groan as the jets bubble, the water moving and pushing me further onto him. I know it's from the friction below our waist, between us.

I finally move my eyes from his, looking down at his lips. They look smooth. Dangerously smooth. And he looks as if he tastes delicious.

He notices, just like he notices everything.

"Kiss me, Sienna Eliza".

I want to. I really want to, but I can't find myself to make the first move. But before I can even hesitate or think too much about it, the tension rises further.

He starts to move closer to me. And as if I needed the validation my body wants it even move. I start to move in as well. Subconsciously. There is a small second before our lips touch and the heat rises even more. The feeling of his breath against mine makes me want more. And I want it. I want more. I want to touch him. I want to feel him. I want Nicco.

Our lips finally touch, softly at first. It's like we are both trying our best, being that we need to get used to each other. His lips are as soft as they look, maybe even softer than I imagined. I can feel his breath get heavier as he closes his mouth onto mine, our lips temporarily pulling away from each other.

But he comes in faster, harder, more rough. As if he's greedy for me. Greedy for my lips. And I feel the same. His lips attack mine, closing down really fast and biting my bottom lip. But it doesn't hurt. It all turns me on. He lets out a small groan as he pulls his head back, his teeth still capturing my lip. But he doesn't let go. He likes this. He likes having this control over me. I am able to do nothing until he lets me go and he knows it, which is why he pulls me closer with his arms, closing his arms around my waist.

He looks into my eyes as he has my bottom lip, finally letting go and coming in again. This time he uses his tongue. I can taste him. Really taste him. He tastes faintly of the strawberry he had eaten before I got changed, and it's wonderful.

Another groan escapes his lips. He lets out a small one every time I am pushed against him, but it feels good for me too. It feels really good.

His tongue gently brushes past my lips, him hungrily taking over. And finally a small moan escapes my mouth. But it isn't from the kiss. His hands slid up my back and he gently squeezes. This is what feels good. Too good.

My eyes flutter. My mind romping like the gates of heaven. My breathing increased. My temperature rising. I am officially bothered.

And it's Nicco that's making me bothered. Only he can make me feel this way.

His hands slide underneath the thin strap of my top and I don't even stop him. It feels too good to ruin a moment like this. This is what I want. I want this. I need this.

My hands finally do something. My palms touch his face, and I can physically feel the stubble on his cheeks and chin. And it feels lovely. A lovely feeling. I never want to let it go.

They stay there as I fight back with his same hunger. I'm hungry for him. I'm sure if he was to pull away I'd audibly whimper. I grow needy of him. In the matter of a few seconds.

I'm not proud of it. But it's the way it is.

I can feel his hands moving behind me. They fiddle with the strap until it feels very loose. He's untied it. And he doesn't stop. His hands soothe that part, still managing to move his tongue inside my mouth, doing so many things to me at once.

Another moan escapes my lips, softly, as he keeps his hands behind my back, his hands now reaching up to my neck. His entire palm grazes the skin there as he reaches for the part my neck is holding up. With a single pull the straps come loose so he smoothens it out with his hands, pulling the top and throwing it against the edge.

And I like this. I like that I am on top of him, even liking the fact that he's under me more. His hands graze my skin as he pulls away from my back, now bringing his hands against the skin on my breasts. He gropes me there, and I moan again, enjoying the feeling.

I find myself even more turned on as he traces his fingers against my nipples, rubbing the sensitive parts. The sensation is so great that my body yearns for more, so I moan into his mouth. He doesn't mind swallowing my moans as he does so effortlessly.

My eyes flutter when he pulls away from me but I don't react because instantly he goes down to my neck. He circles his warm tongue there, closing his mouth on the skin. Yes. It feels great.

"Nicco" I softly cry out to him. It feels too good. I'm so aroused. I want him. I want him badly.

But he ignores my pants, continuing his soft assault. His hand lifts to the front of my neck, just under my chin. He must have placed his hand there to keep me in place. And it does. As he goes lower.

His lips brush against my collarbone before my breasts where he brings his other hand up, squeezing me. He hadn't thought twice as his mouth covers my nipple. He sucks me there gently before licking, pulling back and going in again. He makes sure to squeeze my breast before nibbling on my nipple.

I am unsure what to do. I can't kiss him at the moment. And if I move my hands the wrong way I could possibly miss out on the sensation he's bringing me. My hands find it's grip on his shoulders-god they are firm.

But just like that, everything stops. At the ring of his cell phone.

X

"I want your come inside me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.8K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
472K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
1M 34.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
859K 33.8K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...