Just Another Love Story In Ar...

Oleh Jasminewhiterose

Two people's lives are interconnected,some with painful memories and other with happy ones.will they find lov... Lebih Banyak

Just Another Love Story
Part 1
Part-2
Part-3
Part 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
looking for this Arshi story
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Announcement
Part-55
Last Part
Epilogue

Part-54

2.5K 165 8
Oleh Jasminewhiterose

Gold jewelleries, property papers in a closed file, some silk cloths covering a box,box containing some letters&photos and some gold coins.

These were the things found in Mr.vikrant's bag.

Maya and Kushi were called by Arnav before opening the said bag....so all the things were handed over to them.

Maya:Why did papa came with this bag to Delhi.

Kushi:Papa must have known something is going to happen at our Lucknow house.

Maya and Kushi both at the same time:He wanted to hide this from Harshad.

Arnav:i have sent a copy of property papers to our lawyer Roy,he will give us some more details regarding the material.

Dadi: Vikrant gave me this bag when no one was looking at us and casually said some luggage bag containing some goods,and asked me to put it in chote's room as the guest room was taken by Harshad's family.

Kushi:Dadi did papa gave you any letter or did he say something about us?what was his stance on our childhood engagement?

Dadi: Vikrant was totally against the engagement..., Eventhough he too wanted Arnav as his son in law.Your mom was so confused for some unknown reason as she started blabbering saying that everything will be good with a sad smile for the entire time.

Maya: mom knows, regarding this bag?

Dadi :sure,she was the one who wanted me to open it on the same day itself,but Ratna wanted to get Kushi and Arnav engaged that day itself.i couldn't open it.

But....

Your parents told me something which i couldn't take away from my mind.

Kushi:Dadi...what it is?

Dadi:with a distant look...they asked me if I could allow them to stay in Sheeshmahal when they go to Lucknow.

Vikrant said some renovation was going on and it will be safe for them to stay at some different place.

Maya:why do you feel it as weird dadi?

Dadi:Because Vikrant has other farm house in Lucknow itself which was near the city limits.He had no reason to ask me for a place.

Aman:ASR Mr.Roy has sent the mail.

It says Mr and Mrs Vikrant Bundhela has written the will stating that all their properties including their shares in the business owned by them and joint will be inherited by their two daughters and if something happens to them their heirs.

But Mr.Roy has also found that Mr.Harshad had submitted an petition stating that Mr.vikrant's entire property should be entitled to him because of the unsupervised part from Mr.Vikrant had caused him a huge loss.

Kushi:what?But papa is not alive,then how come mr.vikrant can include this unsupervised clause?

Maya:Is our papa .......alive then?

Arnav:but dad said he saw Vikrant uncle being killed....

Anjali: I'll call dad right away.

Aravind:No need Anjali i am here and I listened to the entire statement.

Arnav i only saw Harshad torturing Vikrant I ran from there as i thought Vikrant might be dead.

Kushi:Papa is alive?

Aman: ASR I'll ask our detectives to see into this information ASAP.

Kushi:enough is enough, Maya di,Arnav ji,dadi,and every one...i request you guys to allow me to confront Mehta's as soon as possible.

Maya:yes you can but for that we have to implement our plan too.

Suddenly Kushi got a call from Aditya asking her to meet him in the temple as planned.

When Kushi informed this to all, everyone got alerted and discussed the plan and asked Kushi to agree with a small resistance,as it should not look like she was willingly going at once.

At temple:

Aditya:hi Kushi,I know you don't remember our past but believe me Kushi ...i and you hung always together and our dads will joke around and say you behave like my wife.

Kushi:oh sorry Aditya, i don't remember that...so Aditya,tell me about our childhood and our families.

Aditya:Kushi come let's go and pray to your devimaiya first....and see I still remember your favourite goddess.

While climbing the stairs,Kushi noticed how Aditya again and again looking at his mobile.

And when they reached the top Aditya got a call and started to behave as if something horribly happened,and then he turned to kushi and said that his mom as met with an accident and she's admitted in hospital.

Kushi:Oh Aditya you must go then,we will talk some other time.

Aditya:Kushi can you...can you please come with me.

Kushi:but it won't look good Aditya,aunty may not like it,that you have got me to meet her.

Aditya: Don't be so formal Kushi,you and I are born to become eachother soulmates,mom will be very happy to see you.

These entire conversation was kneenly observed by Arnav and family who were sitting inside of the car in the foot end of the temple.

(as per the plan,Kushi went along with Aditya after a bit of neglecting the hospital visit.)

Arnav car tailed Aditya car with a safe distance.

Aditya drove his car directly to the Mehta office ware house and when kushi asked why they have come there instead of going to hospital he said they are here to pick up.

Arnav got alerted and messaged Kushi,that he's following them and not to worry.

In Mehta ware house:

When Kushi got down from the car she looked kneenly at her surroundings.she noticed that a room was guarded with a couple of huge felt bodyguards,which was not Aditya's or his family roon as the room's door looked too small compared to the other room doors.

Harshad joined them and asked Kushi that to have some herbal tea as Adhvini is stable now in the hospital,when Kushi wanted to leave them.... Harshad called Adhvini and convinced Kushi as if a patient wanted to see her.

Kushi too acted like she had some tea and started to do the fainting act...which was good because,two heavy built women's came there and took her and put heavy bridal makeup.

And she was brought to the decorated mandap(as per the Mehta's plan)Kushi too acted as if she was still in unconscious state.

When Kushi heard a pandit saying mantras and her hands were forced to do jaimala she opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings and saw Mehta's standing there with sly winning smirk.

Kushi:what the hell?what are you guys doing?Adhvini aunty weren't you admitted in hospital?

Adhvini:shup up you petty girl and get ready to get married to my son... Aditya.

Kushi:stop this nonsense!

Harshad:you have no option,I know you and your poor family is trying to do something my back.Now let me see once after you get married to our Aditya what that ASR will do.

Kushi:i am going to my home and started to getup from that place when suddenly Adhvini shouted saying if she want to see her only living person from her birthfamily.

An shakey middle aged Vikrant was brought there in a wheelchair and attached with so many wires attached to his hands and chest.

Harshad: Vikrant as i promised you that you one day will see your daughter becoming my Bahu and how your properties also coming to me.

Kushi and her team (Arnav,Maya,Aman, Aravind)got startled for a bit even though they had a hunk of suspension being Vikrant alive.

Kushi ran to her dad and hugged him and Vikrant smiled sadly.

Vikrant:sorry beta I couldn't able to save you from these monsters,....then he turned towards Mehtas and begged one last time to leave his daughter alone....before he started to cry ,there came the police there and arrested the Mehta's for kidnapping kushi's dad.

Now it was Mehta's time to get startled and they all saw ASR and others came in all glory infront of them.

Harshad tried to make it look like a setup situation to escape when one of the constable brought raunak(the criminal who helped Mehtas in all the crimes from the beginning)

Harshad Mehta is one bad looser,he  ordered his men to even surround the full space and start the time bomb which he had set up in the ceiling of that room.

But Aman had called his private team already so Mehtas couldn't win the situation and finally got surrendered to the police.

Maya ran to his father and told in a short version of the story.

Vikrant was happily taken to the Raizadhas mansion.

Spoiler:

Arnav:how could you kushi?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

408 0 39
Childhood best friends, lovers at most, memories ripped from him. Will they find each other or will they live on without one another?
96.7K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...
273 10 7
What happens when two lost acquaintances with a past, cross paths again, would it be different this time? Or would they lose it all, again...
93.7K 4.8K 31
A girl owing to help her foster family faces harsh reality.Will he love her?will she get her happiness?