Part-13

Arnav POI:

I like Kushi but I could not tell her that,I have promised di that I will get married to the person she choses. Even kushi speaks to me normally my heart is starting to pound.keeping her near and in a speaking terms, I may fall in love with her.

I know I am pathetic right?

Should I speak to di about kushi?

No no di may think I didn't gave her a choice or worst I may look too desperate.

Kushi should never know that I have feelings for her and it feels so sad to see her eyes moistened.

Kushi POI:

He is right Kushi, he is boss and you can't just make friends with him.

He may have told without rudely then it might not be this hard for me.

From today it should be strictly professional between us.

Like other intern I should also learn new things and achieve higher.

Why it still hurts like.....eeeh you know what get yourself a strong coffee and start with the edit.

Cafeteria:

As it was snacks break most of them are seen hanging out.

Lavanya,aman,NK and Akash are seen to have a hearty fun.
They invited Kushi to have tea with them.Thus kushi made new friends that evening.

Lavanya:
Kushi your design was too good yaar, what did ASR say?

Kushi:
Oh thank you La.Sir said it is yet to
have a final edit.

Akash:
Did bhai scold you kushi?why is face lost its colour hearing his name?

NK:
No don't answer it, we all know how his mood swings are anyway.If he didn't like anything that you say or do he lashes you out.So take a chill pill Kushi.Show your talent in designing everything will be fine soon.