Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)

5.1K 85 9
By Broken_Samurai_

WARNING: The following chapter is a lemon meaning there will be sexual 18+ content. If you are not comfortable with this please do not read. I will have more oneshots out soon that aren't lemons. Please skip if you are uncomfortable with these types of stories.

You smile softly as your make-up artist does his work for your next photo shoot, a cape draped around your shoulders to catch any powder that threatened to soil your outfit. You were in a white sailor's outfit, modeling for some company's spring line. You had no idea who and didn't really care either way. You were happy to model anything really. You just let your manager book gigs and you would show up, didn't really matter to you. It wasn't that you didn't care about your job, you just weren't in it for the fame. Sure the money was nice and getting free clothes was a huge bonus but you didn't care about the stardom that came with it. You were more than happy to just be a small town waitress or something like that. Besides, you had something others didn't. You had a husband who was head over heels for you and you were the same towards him. When you were together it was like the two of you were the only creatures in this big expanse of a universe.

"Ah! Sorry I'm late! I brought coffee!" Tenderman smiles as he rushes onto the photo set.

"Hey Ten!" You smile, giving him a wave.

"Still a weird name," Your make-up artist mumbles, grunting at the kick he gets from you.

"I have lunch coming later. A whole spread!" Tenderman chuckles as he hands the coffees out. "There's my star. How's it going?"

"Don't you dare kiss her. I have her make-up perfect," Your make-up artist warns.

"But she's my wife!" Tenderman whines in protest.

"Sorry, gotta look good for the public," You tell him with a giggle. "Did you bring me one?"

"If I can't kiss you then you definitely can't have coffee," Tender laughs.

"Jamie!" You whine at your make-up artist.

"Fine but don't be mad when you're not as vibrant in the photo," Jamie huffs softly.

"Sweet!" Tenderman smiles, pressing a kiss to your lips before handing you your coffee.

"You're the best," You tell him with a happy giggle.

He smiles at this, gently caressing your cheek as he takes the time to just admire your beauty. He gets lost in your eyes and you do the same to him, the two of you forgetting the world around you for some time. You're both jerked back into reality when your boisterous manager comes crashing through the set, Tenderman groaning softly.

"Ten! You came!" She gasps, wrapping your husband in a near bone crushing hug.

"Miss Gander! I can't breathe!" Tenderman gasps out, looking to you for help.

"Sophia, please don't kill my husband," You laugh, Tender running behind you and giving the woman a glare once he's free.

"Darling, you look ravishing!" Sophia gasps, her attention turning to you. "You're gonna make all the people fall in love!"

"There's only one love in my life," You tell her with a smile.

"Well, when she kicks you to the curb know I'll be waiting," She coos at Tender.

You laugh and shake your head at the look of displeasure on your husband's face, resting a gentle hand on his cheek. His attention goes to you and his features soften, the two of you coming together in a gentle kiss. When you part Jamie swoops in to fix any ruined make-up, always ensuring you looked your absolute best. The photo shoot flies by, everyone eagerly watching you as you pose for the camera. You were a natural in front of it after all. No one had the skill you did.

"Alright! Quick break for lunch!" The set director announces.

"Excellent!" Tender chirps, making a quick phone call to get the food in.

While everyone is busy you slip away from the set and to the dressing room the company had provided, looking at yourself in the mirror. The mirror shows the flaws the cameras covered up. You sigh softly and slump in the desk chair, wrapping your arms around yourself. You didn't care about the fame but that didn't mean it didn't care about you. Being in the spotlight has brought out some of the worst in people and it was hard not to listen to their words. They said things about your body that you had become self conscious about and it was hard not to take it to heart.

"Darling?" Tender calls, opening the changing room door.

You smile at him when he comes in, the sadness melting away in an instant. Your eyes widen when he locks the door, looking at you like a predator looks at prey. He's next to you in the blink of an eye, his lips smashing to yours as he picks you up. He turns around with you in his arms and sets you on the vanity table, kissing you over and over again so you could barely catch your breath.

"T-Tender," You gasp when he lets you breathe and instead begins sucking on your neck.

"I won't leave a mark," He promises, his fingers gentle as they shimmy off your shorts and panties.

He tosses them into your abandoned desk chair, pushing up your shirt and unclasping your bra. He lowers himself to your breasts, earning a breathy moan from you when he gently sucks on your breasts. His tongue flicks against each nipple until it's erect, his teeth sending a delighted shiver through your body when he gently bites at the sensitive flesh. He's back in his regular form, trailing kisses down your body. He spreads your legs and his tongue buries inside of you, earning a cry of pleasure. You're quick to slap a hand over your mouth and bite down on the flesh to muffle your cries, Tender only smirking as he continues to move his tongue inside of you. He sucks gently against your folds before he slides his tongue between them, gently stroking up and down. When he reaches your clit he flicks his tongue against the sensitive bundle of nerves, your eyes screwing shut as you whine with pleasure. Fuck did he know how to use that tongue!

It doesn't take you long to reach your peak after he pays endless attention to your clit, the knot in your stomach tightening before snapping. Tender isn't at all quiet as he sucks against your lips, happily swallowing the juices your body makes. He stands up as you pant and bask in the after glow of your orgasm, grunting when his hands grab your hips. He smirks and snaps you forward, your arms flying around his neck as he presses a kiss to your lips. He chuckles softly against your lips, his tendrils working down his pants and boxers. His hold is firm but gentle on your hips, thrusting himself inside of you. He shudders in pleasure when your walls tighten around him, a groan of happiness leaving his lips. Damn did you feel good! The two of you exchange heated kisses as he moves inside of you, your fingers holding tightly to Tender's shirt.  He lowers himself into your shoulder and sucks hard against the flesh. You wouldn't be wearing a swimsuit so he could mark you up all he wanted.

"T-Tender! They're gonna know!" You gasp out at this, too overwhelmed with pleasure to honestly care. You'd end up paying for it later.

"Let them know," He growls in response, his pace slowly increasing little by little.

You press a kiss into his neck, biting and sucking at the flesh until a bright purple bruise can be see on his skin, adding a second, and then a third. You saw the way your manager looked at him. You saw the way all women looked at him. He was a magnificent creature in his human and regular form. You knew you were the luckiest woman in the world but your insecurities would rise sometimes. Why would someone so amazing be with someone as simple as you? Tender would scold these thoughts. He didn't marry you for your looks. He married you for your personality. Loved you because you treated him like he was the only king in your world. You were everything to him and you accepted everything about him. He loved you for all of it.

"My lips are cold," He teases you as he feels you marking his flesh.

He swoons at the giggle he earns and happily smiles when you press a kiss to his lips. He slips his tongue between your lips and happily claims your mouth. Your tongues tangle and rub together as you move yours to meet his, the two of you battling for some dominance. You can feel another knot forming in your stomach, gasping out when you feel him hit that special place inside you. He easily notices this, snapping his hips forward into the same spot, enjoying the tremors that shoot through your body.

"Y/N! Come get lunch before it's all eaten! I don't need you passing out!" Sophia calls, knocking on your door. "Where'd that husband of yours run off to?"

You take a few shaky breaths in hopes of leveling your voice, Tender not bothering to stop and give you a few moments to answer.

"I'll be out in a s-second! Ten went to the bathroom!" You manage to get out, biting Tender's shoulder when pleasure courses through your body.

"Okay dear!" She calls back.

Tender listens to her fading footsteps, smashing his lips to yours as he stills his hips. Your walls pulse around his length as you hit your peak, Tender hitting his as well. You isn't softly as you hold onto your husband, a chuckle leaving his lips. He eases out of you, grabbing some paper towels to help clean you up a bit before you get back into your modeling uniform. He fixes his boxers and pants, pulling you into his chest once you're dressed again. He presses another kiss to your lips before resting his forehead against yours, a happy smile on his lips.

"I've gotta get back to work," You mumble softly.

"I'm a minute," He tells you.

After some time he finally parts and teleports to the bathrooms while you made your exit from your dressing room. He changes into his human form before making his way out.

"Ten! There you are!" Sophia cries, latching onto your husband when he comes out of the bathroom. "What do you say we blow this joint and go have fun?"

"Miss Gander, I am here to see my wife and support her," Tender tells her. "Please do not think ill of me but I am a happily married man."

"You're a buzzkill," She sighs, letting Tenderman go with a pout.

"You'll find someone. It's just not me," He says, moving past her and heading back to the photo shoot.

He smiles when he sees you back in front of the camera, happy to see you enjoying yourself. The camera man praises you as you do the different poses. After a few more hours it's time to pack things up, everyone chatting amongst themselves as they clean up. You smile and chat with the camera man, Tender bristling when he sees a hand on your lower back. He can see the discomfort in your face as you try not to be rude, Tender not even bothering to act nice as he snatches the camera man's hand off your back.

"I'd like you to refrain from touching what is mine," Tender informs the startled man, wrapping an arm around you when you snuggle into his side.

You could practically see the tension in the air but the camera man is the first to back down instead of Tender. You're unsure what he mumbles under his breath but he backs off all the same, a relieved sigh escaping. Tender and you head home once there's nothing more to do, Tender tensed as he drives the car. He jumps when you suddenly rest a gentle hand on his shoulder, your sweet smile chasing the tension away. You were just so incredible. He didn't want someone else to try and sweep you off your feet. You deserved more than a monster but still you chose him and he didn't think he'd ever understand why. Little did he know you had the same thoughts and feelings. You wanted to give the world to each other because you both felt the other deserved everything in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 24 15
Scream 1-6 oneshots based on my favorite shows/movie scenes/ songs/others. Hope you enjoy!!
7.3K 51 8
These are one-shots, I repeat these are one-shots, ONE-SHOTS. Please if I make an error plz tell me. Do not hesitate to tell me. I don't care for cri...
447K 15.2K 71
This story might be taken down soon.
252 7 12
Hi, my name is Esmerelda. I attend Creepy high, and I'm best friends with Slender. Anyway, we're in high school, and let's just say it's our story.