Physical Youth of Courage:New...

By chxr07

15 teenagers have a task from their new Mythology Teacher but, he was acting really strange but, some of them... More

Female Characters
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Male Characters
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue/Last Chapter
Bloopers
Season 2 Trailer
New Book of Season 2

Chapter 8

43 2 0
By chxr07

"Should we wake them up?"

"I don't know but, they look so cute while sleeping together."

"Not to mention they hug each other."

"What happened actually after all of us fell asleep?"

"I have no idea."

"The important thing, is that I'm dying to know what happened to this two."

"Maybe they make out session."

"Are you crazy?! If Carla hear about this, we are so dead."

"Yeah. She once put a lamp out of nowhere at my head when I try to wake her up."

"Not just you. Jared too. Jared much worse because, she threw her pillow at his face, leaving us shock."

"Is that why five of you, including Jared, were afraid of her?"

"Well, yeah, what do you expect?"

"Um, guys. They're waking up."

Before all of them run away, Jared wake up and glaring at them because he heard what they said. "All of you miss it and no, we didn't make out session so, you guys own dream doesn't come true," he said while the others just chuckle nervously.

"So, she's not going to wake up, is she?" Courtney asked while pointing at Carla, who was still asleep.

"Yes, she is," Jared answer. "How about you wake her up," Eliana suggested. "Hello? You heard Alex said. She threw her pillow at me after she put the lamp at Terry's head out of nowhere," said Jared while he become panic.

After Jared said like that, all of them look at Dash while Dash become confuse.

"Why are you guys looking at me like I did something wrong," he asked confusingly. "Well, we wanted you to wake Carla up," Irma said.

"Uh, sorry to say this but, just like they said, she is very scary. You guys also heard too," he said scared.

"I'm not sure about that but, at least we have to try," Lumina said as the others agree.

Dash swallow his saliva and walk toward to Carla.

"Carla. Time to wake up. It's morning. Rise and shine-"

"Dash, I swear, if you do the waking announcement, I will murder you," she said with her sleepy death tone while Dash scooted away after saying 'okay, good night' while the others just stare at her shock except the others who knows her very well, just sigh.

"Well, that went well," said Ella until, Jared got an idea. He walk toward Carla and help her to sit up while she was asleep. He cupped her face for a minute while the others just stare at him bewildered.

"Jared? Are you going just cupped her cheek or kissed her," Alex asked but, Jared just ignore until, Carla began to wake up and open her eyes slowly. When she open her eyes, she saw Jared were in front of her while his face were getting closer to her face but, the problem is, her face looks unbothered, leaving the others shocked seeing how calm she is.

"Good morning," she said. "Now you're awake, the woman are almost done with the breakfast. Right, guys," he said while the others nodded agreed.

"Okay, I'll be right behind," she said as Jared took off his hand of her and about to walk away when Carla called him.

"Jared, hold on a minute," she said.

Jared sigh and began to turn around. But, he make the wrong move. He turned around until, Carla throw a large PILLOW at him making him fall on his back. "I have no idea why are you cupping my face with no reason but, try not to do that without my permission. And also, that is what you get for waking me up," she said grumpily as she stand up and walk away lazily, leaving everyone shocked and froze.

"Okay, I think we shouldn't make her angry when she's awake, right," Mei Hui suggest nervously while everyone agreed what she said.

'This is what happened, I am babysitting the girl who was my niece but same age with me, act like my sister, act like my friend and act like-Dude, what were you thinking,' Jared thought.

"Seems like this is your fifth time," Harold said. 

"Jeez, thanks," Jared said sarcastic.

After that, everyone were in the dining room. They never taste the Fantasia World food before.

"Excuse me. How are we supposed to go back to our world," Mei Hui asked.

The old man choke his food, his wife drop the fork while their son spit the water out from his mouth to Harold, Roger and Dash faces.

"Oh dear, we forgot to tell you that," the old man said while he has already drinking the water.

"Usually, the Warriors of Youthful use the crystal ball called "Snow Globe" own by his adoption brother's own friend but, they called it "Portals Crystal Ball" but, sometime they got pretty annoying when the crystal ball didn't open the portal," said his wife.

"That's sound like us," Carla said dryly.

"Except one." The kids stop their eating track and began to look at the man.

"All of you must journey to the Mountain of Anidhela. It will send you back to your own world but, all of you should change your clothes into the Fantasia Clothes but, all of you can keep your old clothes," said the man until, the wife put the food inside her son's mouth quickly.

"Okay, enough already. We don't have much time," she said.

"Girls, follow me," she said while the girls follow her.

Carla's POV

When the woman have already left, I quickly change my clothes in to the medieval clothes along with my hair.

Clothes (Just choose between them)

Hairstyle

After I have already came out, I saw the girls have already wear but, different.

Rowena☝🏻

Ella☝🏻

Irma and Mei Hui☝🏻

Eliana (Ignore the photo on the left)☝🏻

Lumina☝🏻

Courtney☝🏻

After me and the girls already wore our clothes, we come out from the room and saw the boys have already in their medieval clothes.

When they saw us, their jaws drop. Oh dear.

After they gave us supplies, money silver with gold, weapon and the prophecy but, we stop for a second.

"I don't know how can we ever repair back," I told them. They shook their head as a 'no' but, with a kind smile.

"You don't have to, my dear. Just like our Crown Queen said, "We will always glad be helpful" she said," said the old man.

"Okay. And thank you uh, we don't know three of you own name," I said while three of the chuckle embarrassing.

"My name is Teague. My wife name here is Krea. And my son is Warin. We are the Klein Family," said the old man politely.

"Well, Mr Teague. Thank you for helping us. I hope we can meet again," I said kindly.

"Always welcoming. And please, call me Teague," he said.

I nodded as me and the others continue our journey to Mountain of Anidhela.

°~°•°•~

Author's POV

"Muska, it seems like the girl and her friends begin their journey. What shall we do?"

"Let them do what they want. Until, they reach here, we will abduct her," said Muska with a evil smile.

°~°•°•~

All of them were walking inside the woods. Miles, miles away again and they still never got there yet.

While they were walking, they looked so tired and needed to rest but, as for Carla, she is still walking.

"Hey, Carla?" called Mei Hui as Carla turn around. "Can we stop for a while? We've been walking, for an hour," she said.

Carla just listen and stand against the tree while the others sitting down while chatting. After a minute, all of them stood up.

But, Carla have a perfect idea and began to grin but, the others notice and look at her confuse.

"What are you grinning about," Rowena asked as Carla face them. "How about we race each other," she asked while everyone looking at her dumbfounded.

"We just got our resting," Ella said. "Oh come on, you guys. It's been a while we didn't race," she said to them.

"Well, I don't think we wanted to so, nope," Jared object while Carla began to pout. But, Carla have another idea. She look in front of them while thinking but, Jared know her very well and decided to warn her.

"Carla, don't try to do something stupid," he warn.

Carla look at them with a playful grin.

"Race with me if you wanted," she said as she began to run, leaving the others shock.

They have no choice but began to run after her.

They are running, running, running while laughing each other while Carla are ahead from them.

°~°•°~°

"This is amazing!!!"

Everyone were sliding down the hill while on the board they found.

"Make away for the Queen of Sass-whoa!!!"

Irma suddenly slide down while screaming horrorly.

"MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"

Everyone just laughing at her but, mostly at her face.

°~°•°~°

"I don't think I can continue again," Jared said. Carla just look at him after the sliding until, she have a perfect idea. She went to him and reach out her hand for him.

"Come on, there's something I need to show you," she said. Jared just look at her confuse and took her hand as Carla pull him.

Until, Carla look at the view she point and Jared began to look amaze.

"Whoa, this is so...."

"Beautiful?"

Jared look at Carla while Carla smiling. 'Gosh, it's been a year I didn't see her smiling in front of me. Her smile is so pure' he thought.

"Yeah, that's the word," he said smiling while Carla chuckle beautiful.

"But, beautiful as you are."

Carla stop chuckle and began to look at Jared wide eyes.

"I'm not that beautiful," she said.

"Carla, you are. It's just that, I know I never said you're beautiful, but the reason why, is that-"

Suddenly, Carla began to slide down but, drag Jared along with her. Both of them were screaming while hugging each other until, they stop rolling.

"Are you okay," Jared asked.

"Yeah, I'm...fine"

Carla began to blush because Jared were on top of her. Jared also realize that but, still not moving.

"Uh, maybe we should-"

"No, wait. Stay still," Jared said making Carla obey his word. Both of them just stare each other eyes and began to lean each other until, someone interrupt them.

"What are you both doing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 0 1
A little story I wrote a couple years ago. Never shown my work and want to start. Here is the first of many romance stories. The story of two teenage...
1.1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...
25 0 19
In a world where famous literary characters come to life, a group of young heroes must join forces to battle an evil villain who seeks to control the...
73 0 7