Secrets and Lies (Arcane Silc...

Por Sukurachiidee

In the beginning, of this story. Story of opposite. To where it all began, of the Undercity and Piltover, wer... Mais

Playlist Songs
Cast
Theme Song
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

560 19 5
Por Sukurachiidee

Notes: Here is Chapter 1 you guys, I really hope you guys are liking this story so far. And with this chapter I almost felt like I ran out of ideas how I wanted this to be like. Took me days to get it right. And it's kinda short too. So sorry for kinda being late. Hope you like this chapter.

WARNING: Just swearings

-9 years later-

Time has passed, Elvira, Vander and Silco had grown up, still planning with their people rising up on the surface, fighting back the enforcer's, both worlds united as one. As Silco said. All three grew up more than friends when years and years passed, like brothers and sisters. Looking out for each other. Everything in their life is going as planned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well almost.....

Vander and Silco were running from the enforcers. A group of them, as fast as they could, finally went near the elevator, turned down the switch, catching their breath. Going down the Undercity, Vander and Silco glared at each other, walking off in packs of people, and started telling each other off of this and that about whose fault it is. 

Finally as they went in The Last Drop. Said. "You were the one who didn't keep quiet, you rat face!" Vander said angrily to Silco. Making him frown on that name. "Me!? Says the stupid idiot that who is so big that made that stupid glass fell, right in front of that enforcer!" Both glared at each other, face to face, growling each other. But as both their ears have been grabbed by a pale slender finger, being pulled, making Vander and Silco yell in pain. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Both pulled in a room where is all quiet with Elvira that looked frustrated, combing her short snow white hair back. 

Glaring at them both. Vander and Silco flinched back at Elvira's serious face. 

To them she is scary when she is serious. She sighed softly and asked them. "What happened?" 

Vander and Silco are arguing, talking at the same time which Elvira can't make out who is saying this and who is saying that. 

She yelled at both of them. 

"Please! One out of time!" Growled angrily at both males making them stiff and shut up. 

Elvira closed her eyes, letting her head hang a bit using her right hand to her forehead massaging it, and said again. "Again, what happened?" Opening her red eyes looking at Vander and Silco. There was silence in the air for a second till Vander stepped up. "We went to the topside to steal some important stuff as usual but this time. We were out Silco just drop the stupid can in front of the enforcers and gave us away!" Vander said angrily looking down at Silco. 

Silco looked up, glaring up at Vander. " Oh ohh me?! No it was you that drop that stupid can you big fat idiot!" Growled at Vander glaring up at him.

'Yup, brothers.' Elvira said in her mind.

Vander and Silco started arguing again, making Elvira more irritated. "I don't care who started it first, all that matters is that you're all safe! At least be fucking glad about that, ugghh!" Elvira groaned as she turned her back from them, feeling her four fangs appear and her eyes glowed bright red, closing her eyes, and calming down. 

Now feeling her fangs turned normal, inhaling and looking back at the males.

Walking up at both of them and hugs around their shoulders and neck. "Please guys, you are my family, my brothers. It hurts to see you both fighting when you both have the same dream. Please." Elvira pleaded with them. Vander and Silco looked at each other and hugged Elvira's back gently. Both saying sorry to her. Making her smile softly and breaking the hugs. Vander left Elvira's room leaving Silco and her alone. Elvira turned to look at Silco, smirking at him, chuckling while crossing her arms, looking at Silco. "So he was the one that did it?" Silco was surprised but chuckled with her. Nodding at her answer. "Yeah, he did. I thought you didn't care who started it first?" That question made Elvira laugh. "I did say that, but you're the only one who always tells everything the truth, don't hide anything from me." Elvira smiles at him. 

It was true that Silco never lies or hides anything from Elvira or Vander. He says the truth to everything of what happens or what he feels and thinks. Not once he holds back or hesitates. 

Elvira and Silco left her room and started to walk out of The Last Drop. 

Didn't bother to say anything to Vander they were going out. He saw but didn't bother because she and Silco always hung out. Elvira, taking Silco's hand running past people, accidentally pushed one down on the ground. Making Silco and Elvira laugh uncontrollably. 

Silco was confused the whole way of running asking Elvira. 

"Where are we going?" Silco asked, while smiling wide. 

"You'll see, it's a surprise!" Said while still taking his hand, now passing through between both buildings. 

Letting go his hand finally stopped as Elvira looked up. Silco calmed down from laughing plus running as well, looked at Elvira confused, following up what she was looking at was the abandoned building that has the crab sign on. It also had the title that said Crab, but the rest smudged out. Elvira took Silco's hand again, to go inside the building. Moving the heavy door, just only using a bit of her strength to move it aside. Dusting off the dirt on her hand, walking inside the building looking around the whole room.

Silco was still confused about what Elvira was trying to show him. Elvira turned to look at him and did a sign on her left hand as a 'follow me' term. Silco did with another room deep down, which was open wide. 

To Silco's surprise he sees a window that shows the inside. Like they were underwater. Elvira gave him a smile while Silco, smiling wide, walked up next to her. Reaching out to touch the glass carefully. And asked her. "Where did you find this place?" Silco said, turning to look at her. Made Elvira chuckle. 

She looked back up at the window seeing all the fishes, every sea plant glowing. Smiles at his question. 

"Well, I saw this place when my curiosity got the best of me. Cause I feel like no one has ever been here for I think years, or at all. Just abandoned. Not even used. Just all dirty with dust, plants growing from the floor, a bit of a mess. And I even found this room. Where all the sea creatures are in the window. Which I know you love." Silco did tell Elvira he loves the sea creatures. Fishes per se. "But that wasn't what I wanted to show you." Elvira said. Which made Silco confused. He saw her pointed at the window again. He follows up and to his shock.

There was a big creature. A shark. Passing by slowly. "That's what I wanted to show you. You did say you loved sharks. You never saw one in real life so....I wanted to make your night....by seeing this."

To Silco, she already did. It made Silco want to dive in with that shark, swim with it. Made his heart beat faster with happiness. Elvira was the only person who ever made him feel comforted, happy, always there when he's in a bad mood. Always there when he makes a plan for Zaun he calls it. 

Not once.

She never left his side.

He trusted her the most.

She was more than a friend or as a sister that he and Vanders think of Elvira. 

He loved her like he never loved anyone before. He hesitantly, touched her left hand with his right. Intertwine his fingers with hers. Made Elvira look shocked, and looked up at him. Feeling a heat came up to her cheek. Which made her turn her cheeks pink.

Elvira's mind was racing crazy of what the actual fuck was happening. Why is Silco looking at her that way? Why is he holding her hand? Why is he smiling like that to her? What is happening???

Silco spoke up, breaking her thoughts out. "Thank you. Elvira. You always make my night and day. You never once doubted me. Ever."

That made Elvira's heart -dead heart- melt from his words. Finally smiling back and hugs him around his neck, Silco hugs back around her waist.

That always made her face turn dark red. But still smiles at his affection. Silco spoke while having his eyes closed. "Once we attack topside, we will all unite it as one. We will show those bastards. We'll show them." He opens his eyes which have a hint of gold in his left eye. Making a serious face. Keeping that one promise to Elvira.

"We will show them all."

Elvira opened her eyes also making a serious face, but with the taste feeling in her heart, revenge. As her sclera turned pitch black and her iris turned blood red.

"They all will respect us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1520

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

2.9K 106 11
"You don't love me anymore?" Tears filled my eyes as I looked into his. "You left me when I needed you most!" "I do love you, my dear. I was just sca...
52.2K 1.9K 14
Sevika found you an orphan child, she took you in, eager to teach someone something, to have their own apprentice. You became Silco's weapon, incredi...
142K 4.7K 31
Y/N knows everything and everyone in the undercity. For a fair price, they'll help anyone in need with their incredible engineering skills, no matte...
17.5K 359 11
"I'm right here, okay?"