my angel

Autorstwa Artimes_writes

I walk into his dark office with red lights on the sides all you could see was his smirk. this is a brypu ma... Więcej

whats someone like you doing here
Take the gun
You need to learn
Things are changing
new bedrooms
bloody love
a vist from Aphrodite
tying up loose ends
comfort
what am i to you
getting rid of old scars
cuddles and work
protection
a family vist
lets have a family reunion
our first date
A meeting
things get heated

Rivals

1.5K 28 4
Autorstwa Artimes_writes

Inpu A.

I shut the door chuckling, and walked to my office were a stack of paper work sat. I sigh shaking my head. I sit down at my desk grabbing my red pen... A new deal?
I chuckle reading over the document, mmh seems that one of the other mobs have an eye on my dove. Heh they really think a million dollars will get me to sell him. I smirk and write a large NO with the red ink slowly running down the page sinking through. I set it aside and do the rest, several request to "borrow" dove. I snarl seeing how many have been watching us we may need some more security.
I don't trust a lot of the people mostly the leader of the mob a town over... Jakey.
Bryan's pov
My eyes reluctantly opened as pain shot through my body. Tears immediately fill my eyes, as I try to sit up pulling my body back down.
"I see my special dove has woken up~"
I turn my head and see him walking over with a huge smirk on his face
"W-w-whats with the new nickname? " I stutter
"It just sounds better the angel however I'll still call you my angel~"
I slightly blush at the way he said it.
"Now some of the other mob leaders have gotten an eye for you and I protect my pets, so your going to stay as close to me as possible~"
"B-but I can't move sir"
"Oh I know that" he sat down next no my leg and lit a cigarette and blew smoke into my face.
"But dear your just gonna have to deal with me being in here for a little while. " he smirked blowing more smoke making me cough and soon sneeze making my wings flutter slightly.
"Aww such a good little dove mm~" he chuckled and stood up again.
Jakeys pov
I held a picture of inpus new little pet, he looks so adorable I want him. One of my workers walks in with the paper work I sent to inpu asking for a trade his dove for 15 of my men. I smirk holding the paper excited to see his signature agreeing, he normally trades his pets to people all the time, as long as he gets something good in return. I open the folder seeing a huge no in bright red ink.
"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! " I slam my fist on the desk standing up with fumes comming around me.
"Inpu fucking Anubis you better watch cause I am going to get him weather you like it or not" I chuckle looking at the picture of Bryan.
"I'll get you soon my pet heh"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.6K 537 81
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
150K 3.3K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
21.8K 1.2K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...