blessed - jjk fanfic

By unfaz3d

โ‡ข "๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" "๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ... More

000- cast
I- important info
001- death & rebirth
002- blessings & curses
003- sticks & stones
004- cuts & scrapes
005- memories & positivity
006- jewelry & karaoke
007- heroes & sorcerers
008- faces & thieves
009- pain & comfort
010- rebirth & death
011- wepons & emotions
012- groups & chats
013- blood & bullets
014- happiness & birthdays
015- black & white
016- crystals & stones
017- shrines & thrones
018- pride & remembrance
019- age & requirements
020- good & bad
021- friends & enemies
022- fight & flight
023- trees & smoke
024- me & you
025- dreams & nightmares
026- bases & balls
027- students & teachers
028- mediums & sources
029- light & dark
030- finale & supplementals
X01- interviews & fame
X02- tuna & uno
X03- suits & glass
X04- crack & texts
031- trust & lies
032- who & why
033- waves & branches
034- dads & death
035- swords & heaven
036- strength & bravery
037- wounds & friends

038- trains & anger

5.3K 215 177
By unfaz3d

"could you do this any faster please?"

"well, why don't you do it yourself, maki?" yuta jokingly snapped back. the whole group was gathered in your temporary room as yuta sat next to your laying form on the bed, trying to heal the remainder of your wound.

it's been thirty minutes.

"it takes (y/n) like five minutes to heal fushiguro," itadori piped up. "why is it taking so long?"

yuta decided to stay silent to fully concentrate on your healing, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. you decided to answer for him. "blessed energy is different from positive. while blessed is more effective, it's also more consuming—"

"do it yourself," okkotsu mumbled in thought.

"i was only kidding, you know."

"not you, maki." your cousin spoke louder, making eye contact with you. "do it. try to heal yourself."

his hand pulled away from your stomach. "last time i did that, i passed out and didn't wake up for three days." you rebutted. "i've learned my mistake. there's no other way to heal this?"

as you pointed at the wound, yuta shook his head. "afraid so. whatever poison that blade had probably restricts positive energy from healing it." he brought your hand to your wound. "but blessed energy has a shit-ton of loopholes. and that was years ago! i'm sure you've gotten stronger!"

"she has." megumi, itadori, and maki said unanimously.

"she nearly beat me in hand-to-hand combat." maki.

"she had mahito running for the hills in her domain." yuuji.

"she single-handedly exorcised a special grade curse." megumi.

your cousin stared at you in shock as everyone gave their story. a soft smile grew on his features as he pinched your cheeks, "my little cousin is growing up so fast. you're gonna be a great murderer!"

"from what itadori has told me," the guy with eyebags and pigtails spoke. "you are quite the sorcerer. i've never met a blessing user, and i'm amazed at what you can do. my name is choso, by the way. itadori's big brother." your eyes flickered to yuuji for confirmation, but all he did was shrug. 'this is the second grown-ass man claiming to be the poor boy's brother.'

"try it." yuta smiled. "if anything goes wrong, we're here." with another appraising look at your friends, you nodded and started to heal yourself.

it took nearly all your energy, but in under a few minutes, the wound was completely healed. finally able to do so without hurting you, yuta gave you a bear hug, swaying you from side to side.

"i am extremely light-headed, yu."

"but you didn't pass out. i'm proud of you." he gave you a cheesy smile before pulling back, "get some rest. we'll fill you in on the mission when we come back."

with parting smiles, everyone left the room. it made you aware of how cold this home actually was. it was silent. before you could dwell on it, megumi entered the room quietly. he looked at you with soft eyes and said, "okkotsu said to stay here so you weren't alone."

his slightly nervous aura followed him as you motioned for megumi to lay on your bed. once he did, you wrapped your arms around him, laying your head on his warm chest. a deep breath he took made his chest rise and fall as he rested his hands around your frame.

"you're a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for," megumi whispered, breaking the silence. he was mentioning shibuya. without needing to explain, he had realized the distant look in your eyes. "nanami's proud of you. we all are."

you turned over slightly to pull nanami's slightly burnt yellow tie from under one of the pillows. putting it over your neck, you smiled at the fact that his cologne smell was still there. "i'm proud of you too." you whispered to both megumi and nanami.

an idea popped up in his head. "(y/n), is it possible that—"

"no." you said quickly. "i can't speak to him the way i can speak to dad. that's only for blessing users." you smiled up at megumi. "that's okay, he deserves the rest without me bothering him."

"... so your father doesn't?"

"hell no, i should bother him as much as possible. i'm very sure he can hear me right now too." the sounds of megumi's chuckles mix with his soft heartbeat.

as he held you tighter, you smiled at the warm feeling in your chest, happy that it wasn't taken away so soon.

it didn't take long to lose the battle against sleep.

°°°

your eyes were still closed as you felt that you were in a seated position against someone. 'did they move me while i was sleeping?' their arms were around you as they toyed with the fabric of your clothing. a kiss was planted on your forehead... but somehow, you just knew—

"good morning, love."

your eyes shot open as you got up to leave, but sukuna pulled you right back to your original position.

"but it's not a problem when that fushiguro kid does it, right?"

you were on an unmoving train. the only light provided was from the setting sun flashing through the windows.

this was a dream.

you pushed him hard, slipping out of his grasp to land on the seat across from him. "fuck do you want?"

the shit-eating smirk never left his features. "is that how you talk to the one who saved your life? you would have died before your okkotsu got to you." his bottom lip poked out as he spoke. "and he would have had to carry your poor body home."

ignoring the jab he took, you took a second to realize what he said. he saved you. "why?"

sukuna adjusted his robe before revealing the mouth on his hand. "you make things... interesting." it spoke before wagging its tongue at you and disappearing. he propped his head on his fist and looked you sideways. "but i am curious, how did you beat the shit out of me when we first met, but you struggled so much at shibuya."

cheeky.

leaning back, you raised your hand, creating a floating hand of blessed energy that found its way to close in around sukuna's neck. "do not make a fool of me." you sneered, eyes glowing white. "i was outnumbered and tired. when we first met, you only had a single finger. even so," you closed the fist tighter, "you and i both know that i could hold a good fight against you now."

"ah," he sighed, "there's my blessing that i've been missing. i thought you'd be depressed forever." you raised the temperature of the energy, the makeshift hand growing a bit in size. he rolled his eyes back at the sensation. "do realize that i'm enjoying this. a lot."

just like that, you let go, got up, and started to walk away from the flaming piece of garbage. "you're sick."

"i try my best." sukuna smiles, sauntering in your direction and moving similarly to a snake as he slid up next to you. "so, princess, what's your next move?" 'now that daddy's gone' was what he refrained from adding. if he wanted you to talk, he would have to play the game.

"i'd gauge my eyes out and eat them raw before telling you, ryōmen." quite frankly, you didn't have a plan. you didn't know what to do. everything seemed to have come to a standstill. no gojo. no nanami. and wherever the hell is kugisaki.

sukuna pouted before stepping in front of you to stop your tracks. "well, that's quite boring."

"fuck you want me to do about it? paint your nails?"

anger is a dangerous element.

it's consuming. it's vile. it's changing.

anger will be your enemy.

"... i wouldn't mind that actually—" you shoved him away with a raging wave of blessed energy.

"YOU BLEW UP SHIBYUA..." your first sign of anger.

"ONE OF YOUR SCUM KILLED NANAMI..." another wave, you shot energy at him.

"AND MY BEST FRIEND IS 'UNKNOWN', AND YOU EXPECT ME TO PAINT YOUR FUCKING NAILS??"

sukuna was on the floor, his white robe charred in multiple areas and hair a mess.

he saw that anger. he loved that anger.

he blinked twice. "uh... yeah?"

you tried to kick him, but he snatched your ankle and pulled you down with him. before you can fight your way up, he twisted so that he was on top of you, caging you to the floor and pinning your arms above your head. his deep voice chuckled, "baby, i can't possibly be that bad—"

you twisted a hand free and landed a clean punch across his jaw, pushing him off of you.

anger was quickly consuming you,

"ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU CURSES ARE THE SAME." you spat, "YOU, BEING THE SO-CALLED KING OF CURSES— THE WORSE OF THEM ALL!!" the train glowed purple as you moved both arms and coated the entirety of the area in flames. sukuna was quick on his feet. chuckling and zooming towards you.

and time

seemed

to

slow.

purple reflected on the amusement in his red eyes. he flashed his sharp canines as he got closer. before he could slice you with his bare hand, your flame-covered fist made contact with his face.

his blood splattered against you as he landed on his ass. "I'M SICK OF YOU. ALL OF YOU!" your body shook violently as you spoke. every tendon in your body working commands for your anger. your voice was unnaturally raspy, gravelly, nearly animalistic. "this world will never be correct with you curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

curses

"roaming the earth like an infestation. i'm going to kill every single one, starting with you."

"you sound just like him, you know?"

getou.

sukuna gestured at the fire around you. it made the place feel smaller, even though they were yours. warm flames that licked at your ankles like an obedient pet, despite their destructive nature.

"all of your little friends have cursed energy," he spat some blood to the side as he sat up, careful not to touch the blessed flames that were near him. he propped an arm on his elevated knee and waved his hand around. "you wanna kill them too? by all means, go ahead. it would cure my everlasting boredom."

he was... helping you? but was it to save his own teeth or for a different sick reason? as you dropped to the ground, catching your breath, the flames around you dissipated. he slid closer to you.

"you blessings are quite interesting. i can't quite bring myself to call you an enemy—"

"you should." you looked at him with serious eyes. but sukuna's eyes weren't amused, they were calculating, trying to read you. "you make my head hurt."

"awww." he pouted. "want me to kiss your boo-boo, princess?"

"touch me and i'll punch you."

"..." quicker than you can process, he kisses your forehead and ran away, snickering like a damn child. you wiped it off, revealing his saliva and blood he left there like a parting gift. you turned around to insult his existence, but he was gone.

"...fuck curses."

*
(a/n): hi :)

the support that i have received for this book is more than i could have ever imagined.

your comments, your votes, your feedback, your messages.

i feel as though the amount of reads that i have now could be seen as small to some writers (at the time i am writing this, i am at 84 thousand reads), however that is nearly unbelievable to me.

with that being said, i'd like to say thank you for making these past 5 months amazing.

i will mark this as the end of blessed. the storyline of jujutsu kaisen has become a bit complicated, and since it's still a work in progress, it's difficult to add to the story, since i don't know where gege is taking it. (lol just assume that's (y/n) and meg gets a cute happy ending until further notice)

i might add a few one-shots here and there, but that would probably be in my new book "blessing".

"blessing" is a yuuji x reader, it is SIMILAR to blessed, but not the same. i created it due to many requests of yuuji as a love interest. it's up on my profile now if you'd like to add it to your library.

thank you so much for reading.

stay blessed <3

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 81 18
๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“๐“ค ===================================================== You lived life as normally as you could. You had a couple of best friends, fa...
2.7K 105 9
ส€แด€ษชแด…แด‡ษด แดแด‡ษช!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แดŠแดŠแด‹ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ โคทWสœแด‡ษด [Nแด€แดแด‡] [Lแด€sแด›ษดแด€แดแด‡] แด€แดกแดแด‹แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข า“ส€แดแด แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡แด… แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดs, sสœแด‡ า“แดแดœษดแด… สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“ แดกแดส€แด‹ษชษดษข า“แดส€ แดŠแดœแดŠแดœแด›sแดœ แด›แด‡แด„สœ "I'm hones...
45.2K 1.3K 21
you're friends with itadori and yk the rest -n word allowed in the comments -y/n is goofy/childish -she's 5'7 in this story and he's 5'9 I DO NOT OWN...
18.8K 675 8
โ‡ข "๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" "๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...