The prince and the servant (K...

By Chlomagic

Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after th... More

Important
Chapter 1
A/n
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/n
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Important a/n
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

599 16 23
By Chlomagic

Trigger warnings - Death may be mentioned a bit, swearing

Karl's pov

I woke up ready to start my first day. I want to do a good job to avoid getting fired. I need to help pay my mother's medical bills. I see that Quackity has already left and Dream and George are getting ready. "Hey George, what's Quackity's job?" "He works in the kitchen as a chef, but mostly he hangs out with Wilbur," George says. "George get your gay ass up. It's time to wake up Sapnap." Dream said. "Ok. Fine bye guys," George said while slowly walking out. Now, what should I do? It's 6:30."Alright Dream I better get going," "Goodbye, Karl. See you later," Dream said waving as I walked out.

I walked down to the kitchen hoping to find Quackity. Somehow we just clicked and became really good friends. "Hey Karl, do you need something?" Quackity asked "No but I have to wait till 7 so I can wake up Hannah." "Ok you can hang out with me then." Quackity said smiling. I hang out with Quackity until 6:45. "Karl I love hanging out with you but I have to start cooking," he said looking sad. "Fine goodbye, bye Quackity," I say while exiting the kitchen to go to Hannah's room.

I was walking to Hannah's room until I bumped into someone. Why do I bump into so many people. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I look up to see Sapnap. My face turns from a smile to a nervous frown. Ok, Karl what's your problem with bumping into royals. Who's next the queen or king. "I can tell." He said staring down at me. I see Dream and George behind look worried. George walks over to me and helps me up.  "You should get going," George whispered to me.

"I should go to Hannah now." The first time I talked to Sapnap is when I bump into him. I quickly run up the stairs making sure not to run into anyone. I make my way over to Hannah's room. "Hannah it's time to wake up." Hannah looks up tired. "Good morning," said Hannah

Sapnap's pov

"Karl definitely has a problem with bumping into people, cause Wilbur told me last night karl bumped into Wilbur," George told me. "First Hannah, then Wilbur, and now me. Seriously." Who's next one of the maids or even my parents. I walk down to the dining room ready to eat breakfast. My breakfast comes out and I thank the waiter and tell him to say thank you to the cooks. I'm becoming king in three months so my parents want me to find a husband or wife soon. Well my mother kinda made my dad agree to me having a husband.

I'm nearly finished eating breakfast when I see Hannah and Karl come into the dining room. I started to notice the features that made him look so cute. He has fluffy brown hair and beautiful grey eyes. "Dude you are staring," Dream whispered into my ear. I quickly look away and start to finish up my breakfast while taking small glances at him. After I finish Dream, George and I start to walkback to my room.

Hannah's pov

I saw Sapnap glancing at Karl while he was finishing his breakfast. Why was he staring at Karl? Soon Quackity brought out my breakfast which was bacon and eggs. As I started to eat Karl asked a important question which I hate answering. "Hey, Hannah, why do you carry that stuffed animal everywhere with you," Karl asked. "It's because someone important gave it to me but they're dead, so it reminds me of then," I said trying hard to not crying. "Oh I'm so sorry I shouldn't of asked," he says apologising. "It's fine you were just curious,"

This is the toy

Karl's pov

I walked with Hannah and Punz  to the garden outside which was big and beautiful. My mum would love this with all the flowers. I hope she's going alright by herself at home as I am worried about her. "So Hannah why are we out here," "I just wanted to come to sit out here and look at the clouds." She lays down on the ground and looks up at the sky.

"Hey, do you see anything in the clouds?" Hannah looks at me confused. "Some clouds can look like different things if you look closely. See that one looks like a dog, and that one looks like a cat." "Oh and there's a rocket ship. She says looking to see if there are anymore shapes in the clouds.

I could hear Punz laughing. "What's so funny?" I say looking over at punz. "And that one looks lik-" I just realized what he meant and covered his mouth as quick as possible. "What do you mean?" "Punz no," I say taking my hand away from his mouth. Punz just continued to laugh. This is what I was gonna deal with for the rest of my career. 

"Hannah your parents want to talk to you. Karl and Punz the king and Queen said you can go on a break." Hannah walks inside with Niki, one of the servants for the Queen. After a little bit of me and Punz just talking he tells me that he's going to find purpled and just walked off leaving me alone to think. I lay back down till I heard a voice behind me.

"Are you gonna lay there all day and get sunburnt," I sit up to see Sapnap. "I thought you were meant to be with my sister," "She talking with your parents so me and Punz are on a break,"  I lay back down to continue looking at the clouds. "Can I join you?" "Sure, I don't see a problem with that. Aren't George and Dream meant to be with you," "There making me third wheel so hard,"

He walks over and lays next to me. I decided to ask him some questions to get to know him. We asked random questions about each other till he asked about my sexuality. "So Karl what's your sexuality?" "Why should I tell you," I said looking at him. "Cause I'll tell you mine," "Fine, I'm bisexual with a preference of men. Now you tell me yours," "I'm gay as fuck but my parents think I like women and men so I've just decided to go with that,"

We both look back up at the clouds. "Ugh, that was so boring!" Hannah yelled. Me and Sapnap both sit up and look at her. "Why?" "Cause all they talked about is what I'm doing at the coronation." "At least you don't have to be the person getting crowned," Sapnap said.

Hannah's pov

"So what were you two doing?" I ask hoping Karl wasn't flirting with Sap. "I was getting to know Karl, and it turns out his problem bumping into people could be contagious," I laughed a little at Sapnap comment about the bumping into people problem. "Oh no I'm gonna get it next," I say falling onto Sapnap putting all my weight on his back. "Get off you're heavy," he says pushing me to the ground. We talked a little before Sapnap had to go.

"You didn't flirt with him did you?" "Nope not at all, but I think he was throughout the time we were talking but his pick up lines sucked," I was happy Karl was following the rule but I may have to talk to Sap about flirting with Karl. I took Karl up to my room because being in the garden was boring. I decided to put on tangled and have Karl watch it with me until dinner was ready.

Karl's pov

I walk Hannah down to the dining room so she can eat dinner. As servants are only aloud to be around for breakfast I decide that I'll hang out with Quackity in the kitchen. "Karl, just so you know you may call me Q as saying Quackity takes way longer the sayin Q," "Or big Q!" A young boy yells from the other side of the kitchen. "Who's that?" I question Quackity while looking at the blonde headed boy. "That's Tommy. He's only here cause Wilbur is his brother and he knows how to work with decorations. He's also only 14," Quackity explained. "Wow that's really young,"

After Hannah finished her dinner we walk back up to her room. "Random question, do you know how to do hair?" "Yeah and I'm good at it too. Why?" "Cause I was wondering if you could do my hair," "Sure," I say while finding all the stuff I needed to do her hair. After a little bit I finish up her hair.

(Her hair)

"Karl this is so good. I'm showing my parents," Hannah said with a smile running out of the room. I followed him down to the dining room where her whole family was. "Look at my hair. It looks so pretty." She did a twirl while having a bright smile. "Who did it honey?" The Queen asked smiling. Karl," She said while pointing at me. My face went a slight shade of pink. "Karl, how did you learn to do hair?" The Queen asked "Well I have an older sister who moved out but I did her hair when we were younger," "Well you are really good. Sapnap what do you have to say," said the king not really having a smile. "What, um it's really good," He said, his face going a slight shade of pink.

"Well me and Karl should go back to my room now," Hannah said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room. I gave a quick wave before leaving the room.

-Time skip to 8:50-

"So you should go to bed now." I say while tucking her in. "Karl, could you possibly read me a story before I go to bed?" "Sure." "The end," Just as I said that I heard a soft snores. I walk out and turn off the light and walking back to the room when someone bumped into me. That's a first. "I guess it's contagious. I now have the bumping into people disease," "Alright it's not my fault I barely look where I'm going," We both laugh a little. "Alright well, night Karl." He say while having slight red cheeks," "Night Sapnap." Waving as I walk back to my room.

Dream grabbed my shoulders and yelled at me. "Quackity and Wilbur just started dating," "What?" "Quackity and Wilbur started dating today. Now can we go to sleep?" George said. "Alright but I need to get ready for bed."

-After Karl's shower-

"Ok, now all of us need to go to sleep as George is tired," I say helping George so he can go to sleep. "Fine mum. But if Dream and George do anything I'm out of here and going to Wilbur's room. Now dipshits I have a place to go," We all start laughing at Quackitys comment while George just groaned which indicated that we all need to go to sleep. "Goodnight Night everyone," George say and that's the last thing I remember before going to sleep

-------------------------

Word count - 1905

This took me at least 2 - 3 hours to write. Please don't forget to eat and drink today.

- Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.4K 13
𝕊𝕋𝔸ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔻: 𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟜𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝕀𝕊ℍ𝔼𝔻: 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 𝟚𝟡𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 Sapnap's a prince and heir to the throne, while Karl is a new...
9.2K 262 22
⚠️This story includes: swearing and slight homophobia, please click off if these things trigger you!⚠️ Karl wished everything would go back to normal...
139K 4.9K 30
This book will be mainly fluff with a little angst, Because DRAMA! Prince George has never been outside the castle walls before. But on his 20th birt...
4K 99 25
A love story filled with a lot of angst. Towards the end of the story you can choose to either be with Karl or Quackity. The choice is yours :) Tysm...