𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓�...

By Eroticaaddict

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move... More

➪ ONE
➪ TWO
➪ THREE
➪FOUR
➪FIVE
➪SIX
➪SEVEN
➪EIGHT
➪TEN
➪ELEVEN
➪TWELVE
➪THIRTEEN
➪FOURTEEN
➪FIFTEEN
➪SIXTEEN
➪SEVENTEEN
➪EIGHTEEN
➪NINETEEN
➪TWENTY
➪TWENTY ONE
➪TWENTY TWO
➪TWENTY THREE
➪TWENTY FOUR
➪TWENTY FIVE
➪TWENTY SIX
➪TWENTY SEVEN
➪TWENTY EIGHT
➪TWENTY NINE
➪THIRTY
➪THIRTY ONE
➪THIRTY TWO
➪THIRTY THREE
➪THIRTY FOUR
➪THIRTY FIVE
➪THIRTY SIX
➪THIRTY SEVEN
➪THIRTY EIGHT
➪THIRTY NINE
➪FORTY
➪FORTY ONE
➪FORTY TWO
➪FORTY THREE
➪FORTY FOUR
➪FORTY FIVE
➪FORTY SIX
➪FORTY SEVEN
➪FORTY EIGHT
➪FORTY NINE
➪FIFTY
➪FIFTY ONE

➪ NINE

58.7K 1.3K 635
By Eroticaaddict

Leave it up to Nicco to act as if he's seen a top notch model in something a very famous designer sent her. His green eyes grow wide as I pull my front door open, his hands in his pockets, his eyebrows lifted. "Wow" he whispers, looking down at my legs, which I had conveniently shaven yesterday.

He brings his eyes to my thighs and past my torso to give my neck a look, finally looking at my face and hair where he seems to melt. "Baby you look gorgeous" he gently grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him, bringing me into a soft hug. He acts as if he hadn't laid eyes on me a hour ago where he showed up unexpectedly to my job.

I push all my thoughts about what he's thinking in my mind as my nose is nicely placed in his neck. He smells of rich, fresh liquid soap—his skin feels deliciously clean. His cologne is enough to make me only smell him but I'm not complaining.

"You smell nice" my voice is soft as I mumble against his neck, sending a trail of goosebumps there, making him shiver by mistake.

He gently pulls away, his hand sliding down my skin and to my arm where he takes my key from me. "Thank you darling. Cologne by Versace". He gently informs me as he locks my front door. I love the way he takes control as if it's second nature- which it is to someone like him.

"And you smell amazing as well" he pulls the key from its lock and takes me by the hand to help me down the stairs.

"Thank you. Was a gift from my mother". He hums as we approach a dark colored car, the rings on the front of the car connecting to show its model. Just like Hudson's car the windows are tinted, but not as dark. But you still wouldn't be able to see the inside of it.

He pulls the door open for me and I sit inside before he closes it, walking around to get inside. Of course his wind follows him and I am forced with his beautiful smell again and I don't hesitate to take in a silent sniff, enjoying his musk.

He presses the button to his car and the engine roars loudly. His cheek and lips turn into the perfect smirk as he turns to me, soon grinning widely.

I return the smile as I am in awe at everything at the moment. Him, his smell, his dimples, his lips. "What kind of car is this?" I ask, tracing my hand along the black, leather interior.

"Audi R8. You like it?" He puts the car in drive and I nod.

"Yes. Can you drive fast?" It was like I pressed a button, receiving a smirking Nicco.

"Don't get scared" the engine roared as he pressed the gas, shooting out of my apartment complex and woah, he's really pressing it. The car jumps onto the Main Street and the traffic light turns red just as we approach it. He doesn't even think twice before he presses the gas even harder, shooting past the light, a series of cars honking at us.

"Nicco" I say. My hands can't help but press against the door and the console as he shoots through traffic, now making a left turn to get onto the highway, inching closer to our destination.

"Don't worry, darling. I got you" his right hand leaves the wheel and is pressed against my thigh, gently squeezing to make it knowledgeable. And for some reason it calms me a bit.

The car slows down for a quick second but roars in power as he aims for the gas again. He switches lanes, dashing through and past cars. At this moment I am hoping that we don't past any law enforcements on the way there.

He eventually slows the car down as he pulls into the parking lot, stopping the car and handing the keys to valet. He helps me out of the car and we slowly approach the building.

"Lots and lots of elegant people will be here tonight. They're selling pieces of art" he motions to me that he wants to grab my hand so I put my clutch in my opposite hand, sliding my hand into his.

"Art?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes. Like paintings, sculptures, photographs. Feel free to let me know if you want anything, I'll get it" he sounds so generous as he speaks. Willing to buy me things, but I'm far too shy to even ask. I probably won't even take him up for his offer.

"Who would have thought that a guy like you would buy art" my voice is a bit low as the doors come open for us, two fine gentlemen dressed in white tuxedos pulling them apart for us.

He hums, pulling me closer. "My home is filled with many depictions of art. Hopefully one day I can bring you by to show you. I'm sure you'll love it. There's a large tub in my bathroom with jets, I saw you eyeing the jacuzzi at my brothers hotel" when I bring my head up to look at him his face is fixed into a smirk.

As if the small moment where I find that he notices the small things never happened he turns his head back forwards as we go deeper into the building. People are scattered everywhere, elegant people.

The walls are filled with large photographs with white frames around, and the paintings have golden frames around them. There are many sculptures, some tiny, some large, sitting on white columns that start from the ground, having a flat top so that the art can be presented.

As if no one here has sticky fingers there nothing guarding or keeping the sculptures safe. I guess everyone here is trustworthy, or nobel, sane maybe?

The walls are white, but it contrasts with the dim light, giving off the aura that tonight will be as dim. The floor is a light brown color, and there are roses along the walls.

Nicco manages to keep me from observing the room further as he lets my hand go to snake his hand around my waist. It is a pleasant feeling, I want more.

"See him" he uses his eyes to point at the man with a brown suit on, standing next to a woman with a dress to match, brown flats on. "His name is Gellain. He doesn't let his wife wear heels because if she does she'll be taller than him and apparently that makes him less manly?" He raises an eyebrow.

I look to my side and back at him to see him shaking his head. "He's an ass" he whispers. When I say nothing he looks down at me, seeing me with a coy smile.

"You're quite the gossip Mr. Rianchi". I can tell by the way his eyebrow raised that he likes being called this.

"I like that. Say it again" his voice is a bit low as he leans closer to me, pressing a small kiss to my cheek before lifting himself.

"Him there. He's a good friend of my brothers. I don't much like him" he quickly changes the subject and I learn that he's sort of good at this. Acting as if nothing happened. And it leaves me pressing my thighs together as the man approaches us.

"Marnicco, how are you?" He is a bit loud as he appears in front of us, holding his hand out and shaking Nicco's as if his life depended on it.

"I'm well, I'm well" Nicco repeats the phrase and I can tell that he doesn't really want to speak with him. But after all, he did say that he didn't like him much.

"And who's this? She's beautiful and young" the man moves his eyes to my chest before anything and like a little kid I want to hide behind Nicco. I want to hide myself from him, giving him zero access to look at me or my body.

"This" Nicco slides his hand from my waist, swiftly moving in front of me a bit. It's like he read my mind. "This is Sienna. She's attending tonight's event with me" he makes sure his voice is a bit stern and the man instantly gets the message, judging by the look on his face.

He nods. "Well it's always a pleasure to see you Marnicco" is the last thing I hear him say before he turns around and acts as if a piece of art all the way on the other side of the room is so intriguing.

Nicco curses under his breath as he looks in his direction. "Are you alright, darling?" He turns to me, his jaw clenching subtly. I can tell that the small encounter had made him a bit angered but he does well with controlling his temper.

"I'm fine. He seems like a douche" I say.

Nicco nods quickly to his own defense. "See? Told you I didn't like him. Old pervert. He's like fifty" he shakes his head, swiftly taking my hand.

"You're calling him a pervert? I wasn't born until you were in your double digits" I say and he cracks a small smile. There he goes. Smiling Nicco. A happy Nicco. The Nicco I like best.

"Whatever. It's not my fault that you are younger than I wanted, but I wouldn't change a single thing about you" he pulls my hand up and gently kisses my knuckles before looking into my eyes. "You're perfect love".

"Thank you." My stomach does this weird thing where it flutters a bit but I ignore it because soon there is someone else approaching us.

Nicco gently lets my hand go.

"We'll look who we have here. Self made has never been so arrogant. How have you been?" The man has a small beard, probably only a few days of not shaving. His suit is black, a white under shirt, and he smells like lavender.

Nicco smiles gently. "I've been fine. I won't ask how you've been because I don't care" the two both chuckle before Nicco shakes his head. "No seriously, how have you been?".

"Great. Great. Things with the bars have been running well. I get a new call every night that someone got into a fight but I'm not complaining" he chuckled and Nicco nods, stepping to the side.

"This is my sweet girl, Sienna" he introduces me to the man who smiles deeply.

"Well hello, Sienna" he takes my hand and does a small bow to me, making me smile a bit. I've never had a man do that before. It feels- well it feels great. I feel as if I'm being treated with much respect.

Nicco's smile turns into a fake and forced one as he chuckles lightly. "Alright that's enough" he gently takes my hand away from the man and holds it.

The man chuckles, fanning Nicco off. "I'm Brad. It's so nice to meet you. Have you guys had a chance to look around? There's some lovely pieces here tonight" he says.

I notice that he has a dimple like Nicco. And also that he may have used some type of makeup on his neck. Nicco shakes his head.

"Not quite, we've just arrived" he tells the man and he nods.

"Better hope I don't buy everything before you get the chance" he tells Nicco with a smile before walking away.

Nicco chuckles lightly as he shakes his head. "He does bars. Owns a few over the span of three states" I notice that he is keeping me informed and I like it.

But I'm also noticing a pattern.

"Each of you guys have a thing that you do? Yours is restaurants, your brothers is hotels, and his is bars" I say and he nods, gently guiding me towards the first piece of art.

It's a painting. Sensual. A silhouette of a woman, on her knees, her back arched with her calves nearly pressed onto the backs of her thighs. Her air is long, her breasts small.

"Good girl you catch on so easily" he smiles. "But yes. That guy over there, his name is Harrison. He does gyms. And that guy, Arnold, he does bakery's".

I love the way he speaks about this to me. Not in a bragging way, but in a 'I want you to know' way. It's highly attractive.

"Have you ever thought about doing anything other than restaurants? I mean before you even got started" I follow closely as he slowly walks along, eying each piece of art as he does.

"Actually, yes. I had a few thoughts. Clubs, bars, ice cream shops" he smiles as he speaks "but hotels were my original plan. Ever since I was younger".

"Really?" I ask and he nods. "So what happened?".

"I had a dream one night that if I did restaurants instead I would meet a beautiful woman and we'd start dating and fall in love and all that" when I realize he's toying with me I peek up at him, smiling through my lashes, just to see that he's already looking down at me.

"I want the real one" I say and he chuckles lightly.

"Well I had a vision. I've always loved black and gold together and wanted to incorporate that with whatever I did. Hotels aren't really the place for everything to be so- dark. Everything is bright and friendly. So I thought that if I did a restaurant I could do whatever I wanted" he tells me.

I hum. "So did you give your brother the idea about hotels?". I ask and he shakes his head.

"My brother and I were only apart of our own success. We purposefully didn't take any pointers from each other on what to do with our brand because we wanted it to be our thing. We accomplished it ourself".

I smile and nod as I look up at him. "That sounds great. At least everything is how you wanted it. And your restaurant is lovely".

He raises an eyebrow. "Really? Because you haven't been back ever since I first laid eyes on you." He smiles gently, tracing his eyes along the tiny sculpture. It's a man, his skin is as clear as glass, his hair fuzzy brown, his cheeks red.

"What were you stalking me?" I ask.

"I'd never tell you".

X

"Please. I want you inside me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.7K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
145K 3.6K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
7.9K 520 14
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
1.4M 26.9K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...