Feels so right

By glitterkitten9

Kaia Torres is a hard working college student, she just got back home for summer break. She wasn't looking f... More

Authors note
Meeting him
Shopping
Almost caught
You don't want them to find out do you?
I wanna get to know you
I knew you'd like it too
Happy New Year!
Be Mine
I was wondering if you would like to come with me?
Italy
The truth
Old friend
Back to America
This story is OFF hold! Update.
Cover art update!

Dinner

13.7K 184 191
By glitterkitten9

Kaia Marcella Torres

This chapter contains 🌶⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️🌶

"Right, I think that's everything. Do you need anything else?" Mom asked. I looked over the full cart of groceries and couldn't see anything missing.

However, something was stuck in the back of my head; something was missing. Oh shoot, I needed tampons! I'm never organised for my period, so I always ruin clothing and bedsheets, but hah! Not this time mother nature.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said before dashing. I headed for the feminine isle as quick as I could. Turning into the isle, I got what I needed and walked back to the cashier.

As I walked around the corner, I saw my mom talking to Mr Valentino. Fuck. Seriously, this has to happen right now? I had my hair up in a bun and I was wearing an old pair of sweats. He can't see me like this.

"Kaia! Mr Valentino is here, come say hi." My mom flashed me the death glare whilst I pretended I couldn't hear her.

"Hey Kaia, are you alright?" Nathan asks behind me. He knows what he is doing, he knows how to be smug. I turn around, seeing him smirk at me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little tired is all." I smiled up at him. He looked down at the box in my hands and back up at me. This is so awkward.

"Well, I hope you feel better. I'll see you later." He said his goodbyes to my mom and then left the store. I waited until he had left purposefully so I could ask my mom what he meant by 'I'll see you later'.

"He's coming over for dinner tonight." She chirped whilst loading the groceries onto the till. She looks so flushed and a hint of jealousy floods through me.

"What about Arabella, is she not coming?" I asked with curiosity. It wouldn't make sense for just him to come without Arabella, when I know for a fact, she isn't doing anything later because we were going to hangout.

"I didn't think of her. I'll be honest I'm trying to get a little lucky here, maybe he'll be your new stepdad and then Arabella can be your stepsister." What the fuck did I just hear. I'm grossed out hearing that come from my mom, but the way she spoke about my Nathan made me angry for some reason.

"Fuck no. That isn't happening." I shouted...a little too loud.

"Kaia language!" She scolded. "I was just making a joke; you don't have to take things so seriously."

I felt so confused as to why I felt jealous? Me and Nathan weren't together.

————————————————————————————

"How do I look?" Mom asked me. She had curled her red hair and put makeup on, she looked gorgeous.

"Beautiful as ever mom." She reached in and kissed my forehead until the door knock interrupted us.

The door opened and Mr Valentino walked in. He looked just as good as he did on our date the other night. I hated the way my mom looked at him. Only I look at him like that, no one else.

"Hey ladies." He looked at me the entire time he spoke, but he addressed both of us.

I had straightened my hair and wore a red mini dress. Excessive I know, but I wanted to drive him insane. Which is why I was wearing no panties underneath.

Mom led him through to the dining area, where we took a seat whilst she finished cooking. He was sat across from me but still within touching distance.

"Are you feeling better now Kaia?"

"I am now thank you for asking. How are you?" I purred, leaning in so I could trail my feet up his thigh.

His hand grabbed my foot and placed it on the bulge in his black slacks, "I'm great, I have missed you tho." He smirked. My foot was being rubbed against his bulge.

"I know what your plan is Kaia. You know what would be better than your plan though?" I began to feel so hot; my core throbbed each time he rubbed my foot along his clothed length.

"Crawl to me, under the table." I let out a moan at his words. I was contemplating leaning down until mom came through the door with the food. I yanked my foot out of his hands in shock and knocked my knee against the table.

"Shoot!"

"Kaia, are you okay? You're acting a little strange." Mom asked. She sat down at the table and reached to put her hand on my forehead. I was burning with embarrassment after I got played at my own game.

"You're a tad bit hot, why don't you get a plate of food and go lay down?" I nodded and got up. I made sure to sway my hips all the way to the kitchen. I needed a minute to recover after that encounter, Nathan makes me feel a type of way no one else has before.

I headed upstairs with my food. I really wanted to stay downstairs, but it would be too awkward with my mom there also.

When I got to my room bubbles greeted me. After I had given her some cuddles, I changed into some comfy clothes and flicked the tv on. I put on a random documentary about the titanic and began eating my food.

After about half an hour or so I heard the floorboards creak outside my door. I leaped up and went to open my door. Nathan was standing around looking very lost.

I chuckled at his confused state, "If you are looking for the bathroom, it is straight down the hall on the right or I have a bathroom in my room."

"What if I wasn't looking for the bathroom." He smirked and stalked towards me.

"We can't do this. What if my mom notices you are gone?" I panicked. If my mom saw Nathan in my room like this she'd freak.

"She's making desert, I told her I'd go use the bathroom." He said whilst moving towards me slowly.

Once he got close enough to me, he put his mouth right by my ear, "I missed you. I think about you all day, every day. I've never been so hard before. I want you so badly baby." He then slapped my ass and picked me up, pressing me against the wall.

"Nathan, its too risky she'll be finished soon." I moaned when he began to kiss and nibble my neck. This man knew my sweet spots already.

"She can wait. I need to taste you." He groaned against my neck, nipping at it again. I was thrown onto the bed suddenly and Nathan was on top of me.

He ripped my pants down and kissed down from my navel to just above my clit, but before he pressed a kiss there, he went straight to the insides of my thighs. He loves to tease.

His kisses turned to hickies as he made a path to my throbbing core. "Such a pretty pussy." He murmured. His tongue slowly lapping up my wetness along my slit, I moaned out in pleasure and gripped his hair in my hand.

He moved my other hand up to my boobs and I squeezed, I was in pure ecstasy. He moved on pressing a kiss on my clit and began sucking. I was sure I was about to lose it.

"Natha-" I attempted to call out but his tongue felt so good on my pussy that I couldn't talk.

"Shh baby, I know." He moved his fingers slowly up and down my slit before sliding in, starting with one but quickly moving to two.

His tongue wasn't shy to move around my clit in circles, torturing me before his mouth latched onto it, sucking hard. Combined with his two fingers, I knew I was going to come undone soon.

No thoughts. Only Nathans attack on my pussy. I loved watching him make love to my pussy it was so hot. It was getting to the point where all I could do was tip my head back and bask in the immense pleasure his tongue and fingers were giving me.

My hips began to buck as a third finger was added. "T-too much," I panted breathlessly.

"How are you going to take my cock if you can't take three fingers? Take it like a good girl." He growled and immediately went back to working on my pussy.

Suddenly everything was too much, my grip on his hair became tighter as the familiar tingly warmth shot through my pelvis. I let myself explode under him as he lapped up all of my sweet essence.

It took a few seconds to come around after the most mind-blowing orgasm I've ever had. I lifted my head and looked down, seeing Nathan smirking up at me.

He stood up and I saw the bulge in his pants still prominent but there was something new, a dark wet patch where his tip was. "Did you-"

"Yes, I've told you before that you drive me insane Kaia."

Heyy guys, I hope you enjoy this new chapter! This past month has been pretty rough but I'm on the road to recovery. This is my safe place and I don't ever want to lose it.

I just want to address a few things that I wrote in this chapter:

Nathan doesn't have a foot fetish. It's not a bad thing either. I just included it in the story as who wouldn't do that to their man to tease them?

I love you all! I'm sorry this chapter took a while but I hope you enjoy it.

I'd love to hear any feedback you guys have or even your favourite part of this chapter❤️

All my love as always,
Kitten🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 40.1K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
2.6M 73.7K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
1.8M 59.3K 49
I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can...
258K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...