Cookie Run Oneshots

By LorielisDead

just a bunch of shit I wrote for a certain dumbass 😌 More

Rapsutin [Almond x Male Reader🍋]
Licorice x F! reader
Prince & Outrider [Dark choco x F! R ]
Stars [Almond x M! Reader]
Shot [Red Velvet x M! Reader ]
🍋Nineteen Glasses [Licorice x F! reader]
🍋Mirrors [Vampire x F! Reader]
Spring Flowers [Clover x F!Reader]
🍋Accepted [Dark Choco x Trans!M!reader]
Firefairies [ Pure Vanilla x T!F!Reader ]
Unhealthy Obsession [2]
Unhealthy Obsession [3]
Y! Red Velvet x GN Reader
Dark Choco x GN reader
Birthday Special (Tea Knight)
🍋The Beginning; Dark Cacao x M! Reader
Saga 2: Dark Cacao x M! Reader
🍋 Date [Tea Knight 2]
Mini Haitus
Yandere! Licorice x F! Reader
🍋Dark Cacao x F! Reader
gimme ideas
Dark Choco x Fem! Reader
Yandere! Lilac x Male! reader
🍋Espresso x Male! Reader
Naga! Affogato x F! Reader (Pt. 1)
mini meet ur author lmao
🍋Milk x M! Reader
Naga! Affogato x f! reader 2
Eclair Cookie x F! reader
(Alphabet) Dark Cacao NSFW
(Alphabet) Almond Cookie NSFW
Pure Vanilla x F! Reader
Enemy [Licorice x Albino!F! Reader]
🍋Dark Choco x M! Reader
where have u been?
Aishite, Aishite, Aishite
Affogato x F! Reader 🍋
yandere types ig?? (long af)
A/N
RIP
(Part 1) Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
(2)Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
Reactions to a Kiss ✨

Unhealthy Obession; L x M!R x D.Choco

4.2K 40 106
By LorielisDead

This has yandere themes in it, as well as stalking and kidnapping.

Male reader ofc 🖤.
Licorice x reader x dark Choco

They call it creeping, I say loving. Its the only way for me.

Licorice had never expected to fall so deeply in love with someone on the opposite side of him. You were pure, a beautiful marksman, who worked for Gingerbrave's kingdom. Your bow and arrows held magical abilities from his own observation, causing any symptom based off whatever you cursed them with. Some healed, others poisoned, some even taking mana if the other cookie was a mage.

Licorice had originally met you by disguising himself as a merchant and bringing fruits to the kingdom. You had arrived half way through the day, shirt off and sweating. Milk, your close friend, with hair fluffy as the clouds and eyes and skin just as pale, arrived in the same status. You both had given him coins for apples and went down to the shaded area of the kingdom to eat.

As soon as his orbs had landed on you, Licorice felt his heart beat and mind churn in want. He wanted you. Needed you. And so, he devised a plan behind closed doors to find a way to get you.

Filling out papers, singing wavers, while I stand outside his reach.

Your duties stretched beyond the office, Licorice learned. You also worked in the field, fighting alongside your friends. He knew your main friend group was Milk, Yam, Twizzly, and Cotton. You all did runs together, your own special being a raining down of arrows that froze your opponents. He called himself near flattered when once, on a run, you yelled to watch out for the licorice servants he had sent out.

I name your mother, and your father, and the first pet that you keep.

Licorice found himself in your house while you slept. His eyes wandered over the picture frames, which showed you and your parents. One photo had a small cake hound in your younger self's arms. It was written in sharpie on the back; Cotton's gift to Y/N, 2010, 8th birthday.

Then, lower down: Puddles, 2010-2018.

He smirked, eyes clouding with adoring lust. He wondered if that dog got to lay close to you, spend time with you, etc. He wished one day, to have you look at him just as the photo portrayed you with Puddles.

I know your favorite place to dine out when your check comes in each week.

You seemed to love going out when you were paid each week. You'd take Cotton with you, to a small diner, ran by Mint Choco. You guys would warmly laugh at each other, and talk for hours. Licorice envied the girl, wishing your attention to be only his. Don't worry, he had a... Plan for that.

I know you do Your wash on Sunday and you separate your whites.

Licorice watched intently as you pulled your clothes from the dryer, each basket separated. One was pure whites, the other all colors. He smirked, jotting it down mentally. It was so adorable that you'd do that, at least to him. Maybe he should start doing it. It'd be one more thing you both had in common.

I know your car needs a new tire, 'cause last week I laid those spikes.

You bit your lip, not aware of the man watching you from the treeline. You bent down, eyebrows knitted as you checked the tire of your carriage. It was popped, a small track of holes on the top making you groan in confusion.

Snickering, the dark brunette licked his lips. You'd have to stay home later than usual, which meant more for him to watch. And thank God, because another shirtless image of you was now fresh in his brain.

And I've got a million Polaroids with all the dates made in red ink.

Licorice had taken up a habit of taking photos of you. In a small box he kept them, under his bed. Each day he admired the many photos. Some had scratched out faces of your friends, others had you practicing with your bow and arrows.

Some were even more naughty. You swimming in a lake, showering, and simply you sleeping shirtless. Each sent the bright eyed man into a whirlwind of lust, and he had to get himself off night after night due to that reason alone.

I snuck a walkie talkie in your room, to listen to you sleep.

Watching from afar didn't satisfy Licorice any more. He needed to hear you. Sneaking in as a merchant again would be easy, but there was no certainty he'd see you. So he simply did things the easy way. When you left to go train with Milk and Yam, he snuck a walkie talkie in each room of the house, all connected to his own.

Simple things could be heard, like your voice and actions. But once, once, he heard you getting yourself off. To a man he didn't know. But a man he now envied. Your voice, youthful and completely gone with pleasure, had softly moaned one name. "Vampire-".

You just don't know it yet, but you love me, and I love you the same.

Licorice fantasized all the time about your body above his, his own squirming and wriggling beneath you. He could only imagine if he were your lover. The smiles and kisses he'd enjoy from you. But you did love him, right? You just... Didnt know yet.

One day we'll have a pretty wedding and I'll be your everything.

The man sat in his room, drawing and sketching multiple dresses for himself. He was obsessed with the perfect wedding for you both, designing everything mentally and then jotting it down on paper. He sighed dreamily and a feeling in his heart had his stomach fluttering. Licorice could only imagine, that wedding so unforseen and distant, yet so close. Or so he thought.

We'll be together- yes forever! And we'll never be apart.
You just don't know it yet, but baby, I've already got your heart....
.....
...
..
.

Little did Licorice know, a certain undercover man inside the kingdom also had his singular, red ruby eye on you. He had seen you approaching the garden he was in, and had swiftly found a place to keep tabs on you without being seen. You were holding hands with a young girl, who he noted as Walnut. Was that not Almond's daughter?

"Are you sure he went in here?" Asked the young man, draped in a black linen shaw and matte black armor. "Yeah, I saw him! He went in the hedge maze garden!" The young girl claimed, dragging the archer with her.

Some call it stalking, I say walking... Just extremely close behind.

Dark Choco had followed you through that maze, and out it. Almond had joined the party, discussing what he was doing, and then scolding Walnut for following him in and getting herself lost with you. You, he had learned, were named Y/N. As you exited, interest captured Dark Choco's heart, and he decided to follow you the whole day. You spent hours at the archery range, practicing magic and shooting. Then you went and got drinks with Milk, and then went home.

Im sure if I sat down and asked you, you really wouldn't mind.

Dark Choco had been sitting in the bar all day, sipping nothing but gin and juice. He caught sight of you and Yam making your way around the tables, saying hi to everyone. Eventually, you stopped by his, smiling and waving. "Hi, Dark Choco! I hope you're having a swell day!" Your chipper voice brought a small smirk to his lips, hidden by his drinking glass.

He nodded in response, watching as you turned blurry as you traveled to the other end of the bar. He caught sight of you setting the bow and quiver that had been on your shoulder down on the floor and ordering yourself a drink. Smiling, Dark Choco turned back to his table.... You were adorable.

You've got those eyes that drive me crazy.

The ex-prince didn't have good eyesight, and he only had one eye. But this newfound obsession of his had beautiful eyes. He watched intently as your long eyelashes flashed over your eyes, your face brightening as your shiny e/c eyes twinkled. They weren't looking at him though, they were looking at Cotton. She was giggling and blushing as you told some story or joke.

And I've got eyes to watch you sleep.

Dark Choco was surprised with himself as he was somehow chosen to go on an adventure with your group. Twizzly had gotten sick within the past week and Y/N had asked for him. Specifically Dark Choco. So when the fighting was over, you all set up camp in the forest, and he wanted to take first watch.

Everyone, too tired to argue, agreed to let the ex-prince take first guard. And as you slept, he smirked to himself, eyes darkening. Oh, how beautiful you were. He bit the inside of his cheek as he ran a hand through your hair, stiffening when you grumbled and then turned over, snoring lightly.

Sighing with relief, Dark Choco stood up and walked around, doing his duties, but his eye never left you.

I bought a pack lunch and some coffee, for my stake out in your tree-
Outside your house.

Upon re-entering the kingdom, Dark Choco was completely mentally warped. All his thoughts were of you. He wanted you. He wanted to bring his lips to yours, knead your skin like dough, pet your hair. Wanted only your eyes to see him. And so he resorted to stalking you, even at night.

He'd never had the knack of climbing trees, but his desires pushed him to break barriers, and he found a nice oak outside your house. More specifically, outside your window. He watched as you threw your shirt off and flopped onto the bed, snuggling into your fluffy f/c blankets. Sipping his coffee, a dark grin took over the brunette's face.

Shh, gotta be as quiet as a mouse, or else you'll call the police.

Dark Choco heard a twig snap rather loudly and he looked down, eyes wide when he noticed Licorice cookie sneaking into your lower floor window. He saw you stir, your blurry form getting up and grabbing a lantern. Panic struck the fighter as he hastily made his way down, tactically making his way through the forest.

He heard the sounds of none other than Almond yelling at someone- probably Licorice. Sighing, he slumped against a tree and heard the sounds of rustling. Suddenly, a bright yellow eye peeped out at him with surprise. "What are you doing here!?" He whispered loudly, eye narrowed. "I'd ask you the same. Why were you sneaking into Y/N's house?" He asked in return.

Licorice huffed, rolling his eye. "I don't have to say. I had my reasons." Pricking an eyebrow, Dark Choco shrugged. "Suit yourself."

And I'll get done for something stupid like disturbance of the peace.

The very next day, at the break of dawn, Almond had called a town meeting. He told everyone about the break in at your house and asked the criminal to come forward. Obviously, no one did, and that aggravated the man. He explained the crimes which would be given to the robber, who hadn't actually stolen anything. Disturbance of the peace, was one of the charges, and he rolled his eye. That was, possibly, the stupidest crime known to date.

And piece by piece I am collecting, all the things you leave behind.

You exited the bar, laughing with Vampire and Cocoa as you headed for the training grounds. Dark Choco swallowed as his eye started to clear up. The red orb glowed like an ember when he saw the pair of gloves on the table. Your gloves. Swallowing, Dark Choco swiftly picked them up and pocketed them, leaving the bar and heading home with speed. As he reached his room, he huffed and groaned as his hands felt the leather material.

They smelled like sandalwood, just like you. Breathing in what felt like your essence, an insane grin spread over the looming man's face.

And when you dont, I rummage through your bins; to see what I can find.

Dark Choco swallowed as he watched you drop a pen into an empty bin. Something along the lines of "doesn't write" left your lips as you were offered a better pen from Blackberry cookie. Smiling, you started drawing on the napkin, laughing as Blackberry commented on your drawing skills.

The next thing you dropped in the bin was the napkin, soon leaving. As the bar cleared out, he found himself pocketing those items, his chest about to burst. Three things from you... Three...

And so, you lived life, unaware of the looming threats not only next door, but in the forest. And one night, after the two agreed to share their earnings, you found yourself being knocked out and sludged over someone's shoulder. You awoke the next morning in a bed, your wrists and ankles tied, and sandwhiched between two men. Upon inspection, you felt the warm gag in your mouth, too.

And the two men? None other than someone you admired and the other you hated with a burning passion. Licorice and Dark Choco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 137 12
I made one for my own sanity.
280K 4K 41
You read the title! The stories posted here aren't mine, I found them on tumblr or other websites. I'll write their usernames and you guys can check...
2.8K 26 17
why are people still reading this lol Hi! This is my first story ive made on here so it might be cringy. Also there might be lots of spelling and gra...
67.3K 1.7K 22
Pure vanilla x she/her/they/them (more fem) reader Summary; Y/N cookie (or whatever flavor you are) leaves for an adventure for the first time in ye...