"Safety?" FNAFSB x Reader Book

By IdentityAnonymous9

This will be a book about security breach animatronics and Y o u. Well currently it's about Sun/Moon, Monty a... More

Before the Book Begins
All Character Titles
All in a Day's Care: Lost
All in a Day's Care: Slumber
All in a Day's Care: Cycle
All in a Day's Care: Elucidate
All in a Day's Care: Return
All in a Day's Care: Mistake
All in a Day's Care: Decisions
All in a Day's Care: Truth/Dare
All in a Day's Care: Warming Up
All in a Day's Care: Party
All in a Day's Care: Alterations
All in a Day's Care: Bad Influence
All in a Day's Care: Reconciliation (Demo)
All in a Day's Care: Carnival (Placeholder)
Time to Say Goodbye (Placeholder)
Left Behind (Placeholder)
Together Forever (Placeholder)
Best of Friends! (Placeholder)
Bearly Back-Up: Glam it Up!
Bearly Back-Up: More to Explore (Demo)
Clawed to Your Liking: Gone Golfing (Demo)
Tied to a Trance: (Teaser)
Chapter of Self-Recovery
Just some Art (A/N)
Chapter Arts (A/N)
Merry Xmas or Christmas (A/N)
Author Sketches hurhur-
WHAT THE FUDGE DID I DO-
Sussy Link 😳
CAN IIIIII GET A WOOWOOWOO-
Teasers (Last ones EHE-)
Final Post Before Updates Resume Every Once in A While

All in a Day's Care: Acceptance

2K 84 33
By IdentityAnonymous9

Children screamed as they heard the hoarse voice of Moondrop, yet again.

Sun's expression turned that into Moon's scowl.

Red orbs replaced that of white ones, indicating that Moon was in control.

His hug tightened until he noticed you breathing all the more often.

As if you were scared as well.

Moon sighed, looking away from you in embarrassment. He loosened his grip on you, but didn't wish to let you go either.

"You see-all of them are... afraid." The night animatronic sighed.

"But-that's no excuse to make them afraid of you." You smiled reassuringly as you embraced him tighter.

Moon stayed silent, looking down at you.

He was hesitating on what he should do while Sun is allowing him to take over.

"Let them know you mean no harm."

"Yet... how?"

"You could start by-" Y/N let go of Moondrop, until he growled and held you in place.

"M-moon-"

"A-ah-s-sorry. I..." Moondrop scrambled on before letting go and stood away from you.

"Just wanted you beside me." He slumped.

"I-It's alright. You could've asked-"

"No-no-no-I. Grrgh-" Moondrop shook his head.

You giggled at his reaction. Making Moon grumble.

"I just had a good idea how the others would get close! Can I talk to Sun, for a bit?"

"...Yes."

Then, the Daycare attendant's eyes flickered back to white.

Sundrop saw you and hopped over.

"So-so~ What did he say? Oh-and where is everyone else? Moon didn't TERRORISE-them-AGAIN-d-did he?" Sun asked worriedly, holding his face in shame.

"Haha-not at all! At least, not on purpose. He said he wanted to become friends-"

"He-DOES?! That-that's swell!" Sunny jumped in glee.

"What's the plan then?" He piped in once he settled down.

"Close the lights-"

"Wha-WHY-"

"Shhh-! Let me explain!"

"Okay-okay! But it-BETTER-be reasonable!" Sun gave you a chance.

You whispered to him your plan.

"Moon comes out when lights go out and everyone hides in fear, right?"

"They already are-so what's the point?"

"Point is, Moon could find them which scares them even more-"

"Which doesn't help at all-"

"Then he could try his best to be as comforting as possible to gain their trust."

"What do you mean comforting?" Moon chimed in the conversation.

"Be as nice as you can and don't hurt anyone."

"How... reassuring." Moon sarcastically said.

"Y/N-I get it! It is brilliant-brilliant!" Sun accepted the plan wholeheartedly.

"Phew. So... where's the light switch?"

"Oho-it's just over there!" Sun pointed at the security area.

You both went over to the restricted area, seeing it was a mess because of a certain troublemaker.

"Grgh-that naughty boy will pay." Moon growled.

"I'll clean it up first, then I'll turn off the lights."

"Y/N-I-nevermind... just grateful to be yours-I-I. M-mean your friend! Hehe-" The Daycare animatronic frantically murmured.

"Hmm? Did you say something-"

"NOTHING-nothing! I know you can do it-hoho! Since, I'm... not allowed in there." Sundrop chuckled nervously.

"Mkay." You shrugged it off before making the place as orderly as possible.

Sundrop just skipped by, glancing at you from time to time.

"Done!" You dusted yourself off.

"Splendid work, starlight~"

You coughed at what the animatronic just said. Making the robot suddenly concerned at your response.

"Y-Y/N! You alright there?!" Sun fretfully solicited.

"I am. Just uh-having trouble finding the light switch-heh." You chuckled it off.

"Good-good! The switch is juuust rrrright below the counter!" Sundrop gestured on.

You nodded and said a small thanks before flipping the switch.

Then, the terrified yells of children panicking and scurrying around the Daycare echoed through.

"Well-good luck, Y/N!" Sunny waved off before allowing Moon to take over.

This time, there was no conflict. Neither Sun nor Moon screeched in pain during their transformation.

"You're helping me... I don't know how to deal with the others."

"Let's start sneaking up on somebody then." You chuckled slightly.

"Acting naughty, are we?"

"Haha-you heard nothing! Now c'mon. I think I heard someone who ran over there." Y/N defended themselves seeing Moon smirk at your retort.

"Very well then-"

"AAAAAAAAAA-" You heard an all too familiar sounding scream into the distance.

Followed by the sounds of plastic balls being splashed on in the ball pit.

"Seems like we found our first victim~" Moondrop silently whispered right beside your ear.

"Don't make it sound creepy-ok?" You reminded Moon on why you did this in the first place.

"Right. Riight~"

You facepalmed yourself at Moon's imprudent response.

"A-Anyone th-there? Y-Y/N?" The child froze at who this person was.

"He sounds familiar."

"It's my brother-"

"Isn't this such a perfect time~?"

Shuffling sounds of plastic spheres moved from the slide to the bridge.

"Where is everyone-and why is it so dark-" Your big brother froze when he saw you.

But most importantly, when he saw Moondrop looming over you. With a sly grin on his crescent face and the glaring red orbs scanning him.

"Y/N-don't look back. Just go slowly towards your big b-bro-" Your sibling croaked.

"You know what? Now's your chance to try and introduce yourself-" Y/N gave Moon the signal.

"Hehehe~ Gladly, with pleasure~" The Night animatronic tiptoed towards your sibling.

"Y/N! AAAA-HELP-" Your sibling screamed for his life as he ran away.

"Just, casually approach him-"

"Already am~"

"No, you're not-" Y/N ran as they chased their older sibling.

"Talk about NOT casually approaching somebody-"

"Forget it-HEY IT'S ME BIG BRO!" You yelled at him from behind, making your sibling stop and run over to you.

"How was your-" You got cut off when your sibling immediately kidnapped you as he ran into one of the play areas.

"Ah. Here we go again-" You groaned.

"Be quiet-we don't want to alert that creepy robot-"

"Who are you calling creepy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 104 11
[ montgomery gator x oc ] with a LITTLE [ glamrock freddy x oc ] An UPGRADED POSITION is all anyone can dream about. In a place like Freddy Fazbear'...
33.1K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...
89.2K 1.1K 18
This book is no longer being updated.
12.3K 170 19
[] π˜½π™§π™žπ™šπ™› π˜Ώπ™šπ™¨π™˜π™§π™žπ™₯π™©π™žπ™€π™£ [] Y/n Y/l/n is an eleven year old who visited the Mega Pizzaplex for fun, of course under the supervision of th...