This Dark Paradise- a collect...

By Nyhterides

**Highest ranking #1 IN VIGNETTE ** I dream. The night calls to me. I howl at the stars longing for this dark... More

This Dark Paradise -a collection of short Gothic horror stories
Mine
The Grandest Creation-A Nikola Tesla Story
The Grandest Creation (The short version #bloodbonds)
House of Moths #100wordscream
The Chime Hours #westcountryfantasycontest
Avra
Scarlet Epigraph
Trick or Treat #31creepywords
The Locked Room
Abel and Cain- The First Mourning
The Tale of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling
Dorian And Cassiel
Oskar and Eveline
There's Something Wrong With The Wyses.
True Love's First Kiss
The Things We Become
Black as Night
The Jeweled Box
Deep Pink Water

Little Red

50 4 0
By Nyhterides

Hovering over the wolf, she drew the knife out of his still-warm body. Vermillion reached her knees and painted her pretty dress with inelegant speckles of red. Winter had come early and his blood had spilled on the immaculate white. Though there was snow on the ground, there were still apples on the tree above them.

She felt a snowflake drop on the bridge of her nose then felt it melt away. Her breath created patterns before her.

There was now one heartbeat. Just a short while ago there were two thumping madly against the confinement of skin and bone.

The daisies and the little blue flowers with their pudding faces froze under the sheet of white. They had blossomed only to die. She would not follow their fate.

Slowly, she reached over the wolf and cut out his heart. A little wooden box rested next to her little white shoes. She placed his heart inside it - gently - against the red velvet lining.

She rose. And with the knife still dripping with the wolf's blood she took the little box and made her way back towards the castle.

The mirror was the next thing she would take.

She tucked her hair under the red hood and walked towards the Queen's castle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756 290 9
Horror stories involve supernatural narratives. The more detailed and juicy the description gets, the more the mind is drawn to the story. There can...
4.7K 172 55
In a world so dark and cruel, there was a piece of light that only a few people could understand. The ones who were screaming every night under the f...
79.5K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
2.2K 344 8
I'd always heard the voices. From being a young child when the doctors had long since given up trying to find a cause, the voices woke me, screaming...