The Hidden Bionic (~Lab Rats...

By kate8800

Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life... More

A/N: Before Jumping In
Creating Lab Rat D
Surprise Training
Weird Upgrade
Splitting of the Davenports Part 1
Splitting of the Davenports part 2
Mission Creek High
Dooley Leo Dooley
Birthday Movie Night
Re-meeting Donald
Meet Destiny Lilac/Dooley-Davenport
Thanks (little fake extra chapter)
Crush Chop & Burn
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats on a Train
Smart And Smarter
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Bionic Birthday Fail
A/N: Lent Holdup
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow the Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Air Leo
The Living Virus
Mission Invisible
Concert In A Can
Mission: Space
Book 2!!

A/N: Guess Who's Back?!

3.7K 42 3
By kate8800

April 5th, 2015

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I went on wattpad. I know my friend said that I was going to be back last Thursday but my mom said that I had to wait until Sunday, which is today!! I am so thankful for all of the votes and views. Like jeez! It grew so much since I last came on! It was in its hundreds and now it went to 1,500!!

Thank you so much! I will return to my regular updating schedule, which is updating at least once a week and that is it. I will be working on a few more chapters before I go back to school tomorrow. I will update the next chapter later on today hopefully just because I am super sorry that I haven't updated for like, 2-3 months. I was not the one who posted the last chapter, that was a irl(in real life) friend of mine who answered and posted some stuff on this book. Thank you guys for reading and have a great day/night! Bai!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...
134K 2.1K 26
a lot has happened during the past year in haley ford's life. she made three new best friends, who had bionic abilities, and since then, she has had...
212K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
17.7K 814 73
"McKayla sighs, "he's really cute, isn't he?" McKayla says "Eh" Caitlin says, McKayla tilts her head annoyed. ━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━ Mckayla, a dance s...