๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ

2.8K 110 28
By -SIMPLYACACIA

Y/n smiled at her. "Thank you, Kanao-san," Y/n smiled at her brightly. Y/n then ate her plate of food with Kanao and they both saunters towards the kitchen and placed the dirty dishes in the sink, washing their hands before drying them. 

"Noooo!" a scream echoed fiercely through the walls of the Butterfly Estate. "I can't possibly take more!" another screamed caught up with its previous one. Y/n's e/c eyes gazed at Kanao. "What plans are we having today by the way?" Y/n asked Kanao with a gentle smile embellished on her face. "Rehabilitation Training," Kanao answered. "I see. Perhaps we can train together, after that?" Y/n asked. Kanao felt her mind scuttle. Finally, she could train with her sister. 

Kanao nodded eagerly, smiling brightly at Y/n. "That'd be lovely," Kanao smiled at her. Y/n nodded in agreement. The two girls made their way into the training room, waiting for the patients to come inside. Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi were to be seen on standing on near the futons as Kanao sat behind a small wooden table that had cups with medicated water, as Y/n was standing in the middle, she was in charge with the full-body training, known as a game of tag. 

The rehabilitation training had ended and it was time for Kanao and Y/n to train personally, to increase their strength and be much more stronger than before. Kanao and Y/n set themselves outside, as they had their wooden swords on their grip. 

Shinobu was sitting on the wooden engawa and stared at both of her little sisters. "3," she counted. "2," she continued. "1!" she exclaimed. As soon as their older sister counting's reached to 1, they rushed as a blow of dust flew as it settled down on the ground to reveal Kanao and Y/n's swords against each other, Y/n pushed the wooden sword further, as Kanao shook, struggling to keep her off. Kanao then grabbed the wooden sword tightly in her grip and furrowed her brows in focus, before she pushed the wooden sword powerfully as Y/n's grip on her wooden sword accidentally loosened due to the force Kanao was putting on her sword. 

Shinobu was looking at them intently as her purple eyes were staring at the intense fight. Though Kanao and Y/n were best friends, they are competitive most of the time. The both of them spent their time pushing the sword to either sides, before Y/n got tired and she kicked Kanao from the sides, as Kanao's eyes widened, failing to dodge it as Kanao caught herself before she fall, but by then, Y/n had placed the wooden sword on her neck. 

Shinobu clasped her hands together in delight, knowing that Y/n was getting much more stronger than before, she was proud that the both of them are doing so well. "Good job, Y/n, Kanao-san, you both put up a good fight," she smiled brightly at the both of them. Y/n and Kanao smiled at each other as Y/n helped Kanao up. 

"Another round, perhaps?" Shinobu offered, a brow raised. The both of them looked at each other. "Yeah, sure," Y/n nodded as Kanao just smiled at Shinobu with a small nod. "Great, you both can use your real swords, if you'd like," Shinobu said. "What about that Kanao? Should we?" Y/n asked with a raised brow. "Whatever you'd like," she responded. "Why not continue with the wooden swords," she suggested and Kanao nodded in agreement. "Alright then, a fight using the wooden swords again," Shinobu smiled. 

"Good luck to both of you, 3," she counted. "2," she continued, as Kanao and Y/n turned their backs on each other and walked away, preparing a stance. "1! Go!" Shinobu exclaimed. 

Both of the girls dashed at each other as Kanao and Y/n had both of their swords clashing against each other, as Kanao decided to do what Y/n did, kicking her from the sides as Y/n's eyes widened, she caught herself and smirked before she threw her sword, making Shinobu raise a brow. 'Why did she throw her sword away?' she thought. 

'Why did she throw her sword away?' Kanao thought, raising a brow. Kanao was about to aim it towards her sister's neck but Y/n karate-chopped the incoming sword and it broke, as the sword snapped into half. Y/n furrowed her brows as Kanao's purple eyes widened in shock. Y/n then kicked the sword out of Kanao's grip as it fell on the ground, Kanao looked at Y/n, in shock and in amazement, Y/n then aimed a punch quickly on Kanao's stomach, but she quickly dodged it, jumping back while she quickly grabbed her broken sword. Y/n grabbed her sword and jumped as she aimed the sword at Kanao, but Kanao raised her wooden sword at her, preventing Y/n to landing a blow on Kanao. Y/n was still in the air, trying to slash Kanao's sword. 

Y/n then remembered what Sabito did to Tanjiro before she kicked Kanao from the sides, Kanao's eyes widened. She was about to dodge it but, Kanao fell as Y/n landed gracefully next to Kanao. Y/n's faster. Y/n helped Kanao up as Kanao rubbed her sides. "Are you alright?" Y/n asked. Kanao smiled at her. "I'm fine, don't worry," Kanao said as she held Y/n's shoulders gently. 

Shinobu clapped her hands. "Amazing," she praised the both of them. "You both are amazing!" Shinobu smiled gracefully. "Say, Y/n-san... Would you like to be my tsuguko?" she asked Y/n. Kanao's eyes lit up with excitement and Y/n looked at Shinobu. "M-Me?" she asked in disbelief and pointed at herself. 

"Yes, you," Shinobu chuckled. "B-but, Kanao is your tsuguko," Y/n said. "We both can be tsugukos," Kanao smiled at her. Y/n quivered as she looked at Shinobu's eyes. "Y-Yes! I would love to, Onee-chan!" Y/n exclaimed happily before she wrapped her arms around Shinobu and tears crept out of her eyes as she placed her head on Shinobu's shoulders. Kanao smiled at them both, but inside she was so happy that she would have a higher chance of going to a mission together with Y/n. 

Tears of joy crept from Y/n's sparkling eyes. "T-Thank you Onee-chan," she said, gripping on to Shinobu's haori. Kanao's deep-set violet eyes gazed at the hugging sisters before Shinobu and Y/n parted slightly, opening their arms widely for Kanao to come into their hug. Kanao flinched slightly as she looked at the both, surprised. "Come in, we haven't had a hug together for a long time," Shinobu smiled at the girl, as Y/n nodded towards Shinobu and Kanao sighed happily before she entered their arms, wrapping her own arms around Shinobu and Y/n. 

Shinobu smiled down at them both as she gripped on to both of their shoulders tightly, the three of them leaned into each other's touch as they enjoyed each other's embrace, before all of them let go of each other slowly and leaned back. "Now, Y/n-san, Kanao-san," she said as she looked at Kanao and Y/n. "Do your best and don't give up," she grinned and pat them both. 

Kanao looked at Y/n who was still slightly crying because of overwhelming joy and she cleared her tears before smiling up at Shinobu. 

"Southeast! Southeast! Go to the village near a mountain! Follow! Follow me! Follow! Tsuyuri Kanao and Kigiku Y/n, you both are to go to Southeast!" Kanao's crow flew above them. Akiro flew on Y/n's shoulders as it panted. "Akiro!" Y/n exclaimed in surprise. "It's been a while I've seen you," she said. He chirped at Y/n. "Okay, we'll go right now," she nodded. 

Kanao looked excitedly up at the crow, but she concealed her excitement with her usual smile, though, her eyes portrayed another story clasped her hands together. "My, my, you both already have to go for a mission, shall I lead you both to the front of the Estate?" Shinobu tilted her head. "No need, Shinobu-sama," Kanao smiled. "Alright, both of you, on your ways now. Be careful, alright?" Shinobu smiled at them both. 

Kanao and Y/n nodded briefly before the both of them walked inside the estate to head to the exit of the estate, the both of them started running off into the distance, following Akiro and Kanao's crow. "Kanao-san," Y/n started. "That was a good training session, I'm glad that we got to spend time together with Onee-chan," Y/n smiled at her. Kanao turned her gaze towards Y/n, as her lips turned into a small smile and she nodded in agreement. 

[ notes ] : 

- guess who's back? happy new year and merry late christmas! may your 2022 be merry and bright! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 128K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
19.6K 479 13
WARNING: READ THE FOOKAN TAGS Summary: After Tomioka Giyuu left Tanjiro, he ran into Kibutsuji Muzan. They found each other, but before they managed...
477 36 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
730K 17.8K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...