π“π‘πž π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) 𝐈𝐯𝐲, A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 71~ Red nail polish

150K 4.4K 4.2K
By omfg_af

Not edited- HEYYYYYY SO U ALL COMMENTED A LOT LAST CHAPTER SO HERE IS THE SMUT U ALL ASKED FORRRRR.

Welcome to smut airlines, please keep both hands on the device at all times and make sure to comment and vote! HANDS ON THE FUCKING DEVICE U WHORE<3

also please go like my new tiktok (wh0reforurmomma)

I swing my legs back and forth as I blow on the red nail polish I just put on to match my dress, I'm sitting on the counter in the bathroom waiting for my nail polish to dry.

I chose a tight red dress, Abby got it for me, surprise surprise. But it's a tight dark red dress with a low cut on the top and another small slit going down the middle of my boobs, reaching about the middle of my thighs and the back is mostly open. I paired a thin double gold necklace with it and some black shoes with gold accessories but I don't have those on yet.

I can't believe Nico is only 23. Why didn't he tell me it was his birthday?

I hear the shower stop and my head turns and I see Ares's hand poke out of the glass shower and grab a towel from the counter. I've been blowing for a heck of a while. I bite down on my lip and quickly tap one of my nails with my fingers.

Please be dry, please be dry

I look and see none on my finger before smiling.

My head turns when I see Ares walk out of the shower cube thing with a towel wrapped around his low hips, woah.

My eyes fall to his abs, I love his abs. My abs, well I don't have abs but I love his abs so they're my abs. Because he's mine.

My eyes trail up to his eyes and I see him already looking at me with a smirk, "Everytime" he mutters and I scoff. "I do not look every time"

You do

I know I do

"Yeah?" he asks grabbing another towel and rubbing his hair with it drying it. My eyes again trail down but this time when he turns around my eyes go to his back.

For no reason I start blowing at the nail polish on my nails as I watch his back flexing from how he moves his arms up and down to dry off his hair, my thighs pressing together as I ogle at his muscles.

The tattoos are all done with some perfection and precision, he turns around and my eyes fall to the tattoos on his chest, abs, collarbones, his scars. Fuck, he's so god damn perfect.

I hear a clearing of a throat and my eyes snap back up to his, a smirk playing on his lips as he walks over to me. My thighs pressing together tighter as I watch the small beads of water dripping slowly down his front.

Soaking into the towel covering him from me.

His hands land on the counter behind me and he looks at my nails. I painted over the white acrylics I had gotten done before because why not? And they look really good.

Instead of feeling flutters in my stomach I feel them down there when he lightly grabs my wrist and his other hand spreads my legs allowing him to step between them.

My dress hiked up all the way to my hips giving him a peak of the matching red lace underwear I have on.

"Pretty" he mutters looking at my red nails, I bite down on my lip before I could blurt out the shit I wanted to say. Please don't Ivy, plea-

"Can I paint your nails?" I blurt before my eyes widen and his snap to mine.

He doesn't answer so I talk again, "Please?" I ask, batting my eyelashes at him lightly before my legs spread more to wrap around his torso pulling him right to the edge of the counter.

I hold in a gasp when I feel his hard erection press against my inner thigh and my underwear is definitely soaked at this point.

I really want to paint his nails red. Maybe it could keep other girls at the club from looking at him?

"I'll let you do anything you want with me" I blurt yet again, well well well, can't wait to say I told you so. Bold Ivy amuses me so much.

A light scoff leaves his mouth as he drops my hand, both of his settling right behind me on the counter. "Anything?" he asks with a smirk, lust shining in his eyes and again I feel freaking flutters.

I nod slowly, not sure what I just said, "Wait, are you still trying to kill me in my slee-" he groans shushing me with his lips on mine, his fingers latching around my neck before slamming his lips on mine.

His soft lips move against mine and my hands land on his shoulders, running my hands down along his biceps before I push his other arm up wrapping it around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Anything" I mutter before turning my face a bit kissing him at a deeper angle, his mouth swallowing my moan when I feel his erection push against my covered pussy. His hand sliding slowly down the front of my body before sliding to the back and slipping under my thighs.

"Wrap your legs around me" he whispers, I do. My legs wrap around his waist over the towel and I kiss down his neck as he walks out of the bathroom.

The urge to suck on his skin leaving marks to show everyone in that club he's taken, so I do exactly that. I suck on the base of his neck, hard and my underwear only gets more wet when I hear a dark moan from him.

I don't even notice him grabbing the chair from the small desk and dragging it in front of our full body length mirror and he sets it down along with me, my breaths rigged and uneven as I look up at him.

"Go get your goddamn nail polish" he mutters, pulling the towel off and sitting himself on the chair in front of the mirror, a blush rises to my cheeks as I pull down my dress before running to the bathroom and grabbing the deep red nail paint.

I walk back to him and he leans forward before his hands land on my hips and he pulls me down to his lap, his erect dick pressing against me.

"Can I take it off?" he asks tugging at the zipper at the back of my dress, looking up at me through the mirror and I nod, biting down on my lip as he keeps and holds eye contact before pulling down the zipper slowly.

I see my dress strap fall off my shoulder through the mirror before the other strap follows, and then in no time he's pulling down the whole dress and I blush hard when I see my breasts through the mirror.

A kiss landing on the back of my shoulders as my eyes flicker to the clock, we have 25 minutes...

I hold the nail polish in my hands tighter and my eyes shut with a whimper when I feel his teeth sink into the skin of my shoulder, he doesn't even take my whole dress off. Just pushes it up from the bottom, bunching it at my waist.

I hate looking at myself through the mirror so I get up, pull down my underwear discarding it on the floor before getting on his lap straddling him moaning lightly when his dick presses against my wet slit.

"Now let me paint your nails" I mutter, out of breath for some reason and he chuckles. I want him so freaking bad right now.

"I didn't want you limping around, but fuck it" he whispers against my collar bones and I gasp as his tip lines up with my enterence. He freezes and I groan, pushing my hips down taking an inch of him in.

"Fuck" the sound of his low groan making me take him a inch more as his head leans back off the chair.

Happy it isn't a wheely chair...Just a normal chair which is actually weird for a desk chair...

"Oh god" I mutter, dropping my head into the crook of his neck when I take all of him, feeling him stretch me apart and the walls of my pussy pulse in pleasure.

"Now, you can paint my nails" he mutters giving me his hand and I look down to the nail polish in my hands, totally didn't forget about the whole nail polish thing.

My shaky hands twist the lid open and his other hand slides down my body, his tip pushes against my g-spot when he lifts his hips a bit adjusting his position. I can do this, no backing out now Ivy.

Yeah, you go girl...

"You feel so good," he mutters swallowing hard. I watch as his Adam's apple bobs before his hand travels to my butt moving me a bit. Small gasps leaving my lips.

He chuckles as he slightly moves me up and down on his dick, "So no nail polish?" He asks about to pull his hand back but I grab it and pull it towards me and pull the brush out of the holder thing with shaking hands.

His chin rests on my shoulder as I bring it close to his nail, running the brush down his nail watching the red colour being left behind.

But that's all I was able to do before he rocked me against him again. "You look like you're struggling" he smirks at me when I allow my other hand to grab his bicep, digging my nails into his skin.

I muster up something close to a glare, "I'm fine" I grit before grabbing his hand again running the brush down the rest of his nail quickly before he could do anything else.

One down, four to go. There is no fucking way I am doing both hands...

His dick brushing against my clit that now throbs with need, his lips find my breasts and I groan when his lips wrap around the hard nipple of my right breast. Sucking and teasing the bud with his tongue and teeth and he rocks me against him again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I mutter clenching tightly around him as he chuckles, "You sure you're fine, Sweetheart?" he asks teasing me and I run the nail polish brush down his other fingernail.

I smirk watching her brows pull together slightly everytime I rock her against me, her little pussy swallowing my hard dick.

She lets out a shaky exhale when my hand lightly slaps against her ass, my eyes finding the mirror in front of us and I bite down on my lip bringing my other hand up and running my thumb along my jaw looking at her perfect body.

Her beautiful curves, the way my dick is buried deep in her. Her brown curls hang low on her back hitting the curve of her waist.

How her head drops back slightly when I raise my hips a bit going deeper and deeper, feeling her skin pressed against mine is pure fucking heaven. Her soft moans and whimpers drive me further to wanting to fuck the soul out of her.

Let's see how long it takes for her fucking nail polish to be done. I look at the clock and see we have only 15 minutes. Fuck.

I look over and only see three nails done, and that is too messy. She lets out a soft cry before she tightens around me again, the urge to grab her hips and fucking slam into that pussy until her cum is dripping down her thighs and her mascara is ruined by the tears running down her cheeks. But I let her finish her damn pain paint.

And I don't even know why she wants to do this...

"Stop moving Olly'' she snaps and glares at me, but I can't help but let out a shaky laugh. She's calling me Olly while my dick is buried bare in her pussy, I love this woman so goddamn much.

"My bad" I whisper and she hums, grabbing my hand again.

But the second the bush touches my nail my hand flies down and slaps her ass, a moan chokes it's way through her lips before she whimpers again.

"Again, please" her voice is low and filled with lust, her eyes find mine and I find her deep green eyes looking at me with the most lustful, sexy look ever.

Her eyes stay on mine before my hand slaps against her other cheek, her eyes shut and she curses under her breath.

My hand slides to her lower back and I push her up against me again as she opens her eyes starting to paint my pinky finger's nail.

I blow on her collar bones when a thin layer of sweat covers her flawless skin, her head tilting to the side as my lips press against her sweet spot getting a small moan from her, my eyes roll back and I groan against her skin when it was a moan of my name.

"Hurry up Ivy '' my head drops back as a low groan leaves my throat, she mutters something before her hips rise and she uses her knees to pull up a bit before slamming herself back down to my lap with a loud moan.

"Now, if you'd s-stay still I'd already be done" she mutters, choking on her words when I slap her ass once again, looking through the mirror to see a red print on her skin.

She tightens around me with a small groan and I wrap my arm around her waist pulling her body to mine, our bare chests pushed together as my hand slips between us.

Sliding down her stomach before my fingers wrap around her clit, "Oh-shit" she drags the word with a cry in her voice when with one pinch of her throbbing clit she cums all over my dick.

My eyes flickering to the clock, 10 more minutes.

I rub her clit and all I can hear are whimpers, my lips press against her neck and she tightens even more moaning my name. "You said anything" I whisper kissing down her collar bones not sucking because she'd probably kill me for leaving marks.

"Now cum again" I mutter and she lets out a loud cry as her on hand grabs the chair behind my shoulders, "Shit, oh fuck fuck-Ares" she stumbles on her words and I chuckle lightly when she twists the lid on the nail polish and tosses it to the couch, thankfully it lands on the couch keeping it from spilling.

"Don't ruin the n-nails"

"Ride me" I mutter against her soft sun kissed skin before my fingers press roughly against her clit, she uses my shoulders to dig her nails in before she moves up and thrusts me back into her.

My fingers rubbing her clit and my one hand hanging off the chair because of the nail paint, my lips on her skin as her fingers latch into my hair.

"Good girl" I breath out

I look up and watch as she picks up her pace riding me, she looks at me, our eyes meeting as I bring my fingers from her clit and take them into my mouth sucking on the arousal covered fingers.

"That's hot" she mutters looking at the fingers in my mouth.

"Faster" I grunt bringing my hand down and pulling her dress up higher, not wanting it to get ruined or stained. I like it, it's pretty.

But the way the small slit runs down the middle of her tits, the short and tight dress will have so many eyes on her. I'd never make her change, leaving the only option to kill anyone who tries touching her. I don't like when people touch what is mine, and she is mine.

All fucking mine

"Ares" she moans my name loudly and I smirk hearing my name coming out of her mouth as her nails dig deeper into my skin, a small hiss of pain from me before I grab her chin and pull her lips to mine.

Her hands slide up to my hair as she lets out a sigh and stops with a cry against my lips, but she lifts her hips and slams them against mine one more time before she cums all around me yet again, minutes after her first orgasm.

Feeling her come undone around me brings me close and my head tilts back, "fuck-Ivy get up" i grunt and don't even register what's happening when she gets off my dick with a whimper before sliding down to the floor on her knees.

I feel her fist my erection before she takes me into her mouth, my eyes rolling back and a hand running through my hair as I cum in her mouth with a groan when she fucking sucks hard.

We don't even get to move before there are three loud knocks on the door, "Come on love birds" Sebastian's annoying, stupid, idiotic voice is muffled from the other side of the room and Ivy chuckles leaning against the mirror.

"We'll be out in a second" I snap and I hear him muttering something before he walks off, I roll my eyes before getting up before cleaning both me and Ivy up, carefully running a damp towel against her skin and helping her back into her dress.

"Did we just have a quicky?" she asks with wide eyes and I shake my head laughing a bit as I get dressed before strapping her heels for her.

A/N
Word count: 3123

ANYWAYS, MOVING ON PLEASE. I love writing arvy smut tho, its so good all the time-

GO LIKE THE TIKTOK MF (wh0reforurmomma)

BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND SHARE! GNNN

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 21.4K 107
Maybe if Sirius Black wished for it hard enough, Remus Lupin would be his. If only his family wasn't caught up in an old rivalry resurfacing... (Mara...
288K 6.3K 76
This was the riskiest decision JYP had ever made in his life but thankfully it all worked out for the best and now he officially had a golden child w...
492K 7.8K 38
Hotch has always been attracted to the young BAU agent and perhaps she feels the same? But what happens when his attraction becomes something more? ...