Polaris

By wekimekichan

Blaine. A peculiar boy with white hair. Every part of his body is covered with scars and signs of abuse. Dep... More

small note and warning
Intro.
Father
School
Transfer
Laugh
Luka
Fear
Routine
Curiosity
Fiasco
Hate
Protect
Comfort
Longing
Meeting
File
Collar
Break
Hospital
Warmth
Dream
Mall
help
Candy
Nightmare
Move
Test
Sleep
Kiss
Pass
Bite
Pets
(╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅) (its a chapter dw)
Hands
Start
Base
Gift
Promise
Ring
IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE READ
Interrogation

Relief

6.1K 207 48
By wekimekichan

-Luka-

"You're...the CEO of Noir?"

No, I'm a coconut.

"You know, it's getting late..." I sighed. With all the stress I've been dealing with lately, especially with Aiden"s request and the siblings, I was nearing the end of my patience and I didn't want to lash out at Blaine. He was completely innocent. "I think it's time for you to go home."

Wouldn't that be the safest decision?

Blaine widened his eyes. "You- you know what happ-" he barely stuttered out, before I cut him off.

"I'm sorry. But you just...really need to go." Just a few more days, and he'll be safe.

But when I looked at him again, my heart constricted painfully. His doe eyes were filled with tears. He quickly stood up, wiping his tears away. I finally realised what I said, but it was too late.

"No, I mean-"

"I-It's okay..I'll leave." His voice broke as he spoke, and I felt absolutely horrible. Walking towards the door, I felt like a piece of shit. In the heat of the moment, I grabbed his hand, pulling him to me, turning him around and grabbing his shoulders. "But you'll come back tomorrow, right? A few days more and...you don't have to see them again." I said, trying to fix the situation.

"Yeah...I will..." Blaine weakly mumbled out.

"I'll drive you back?"

"NO!" He suddenly shouted, both of us shocked at his outburst. "I-i mean...it's fine, I c-can go back myself..." Before I could say anything else, he yanked himself free from my grasp, and ran out. "Fuck..." I cursed.

Blair then walked in, staring at me silently.

"Yeah, I know. I fucked up.." I admitted, hating her blank, yet reproachful look.

"Luci, you're an adult. I won't lecture you like you're a child, but if you want Blaine back in one piece, well.." She shrugged. "I like the kid too, but don't get too attached too quickly. It's going to hurt."

Her words may sound harsh, but I knew it made sense. I did indeed like Blaine, and I was starting to seriously regret what I did.

When I looked back, Blair was already gone.

I went back to checking out Blaine's parents, Noah and Jessie Carter. Just what did Blaine do to them to make them hate him so much?

I turned on the computer, pushing the binder aside, and I noticed the blood again. Taking some wet tissues, I wipe it up, trying not to think too much about it.

Blaine..

__________

I wasn't sure how long passed, but the next thing I knew, I could hear the audio, loud and clear. The earpiece wasn't even in my ear.

Blaine was screaming in pain.

"Shit-!"

My heartbeat immediately sped up, and I was pissed off. I snatched the earpiece from the table and pushed it into my ear, his screams just like a knife twisting into my heart.

I needed to get to Blaine, right now.

I called up Blair, who was just upstairs. "Blair, could you help me find out if Axel Rea is at Sarea High?"

"Okay." She answered, and I hung up.

I next called up Leon. "Leon? Could you help me find an address?"

"Name?"

"Blaine Carter."

"Give me a while."

I tapped on my table incessantly as I heard the clicking of a computer from Leon's side.

"21 Mayville Street, House Number 34. Pretty high-ranking."

"Thanks. Could you get a few of the boys for me? Those that are free."

"Purpose?"

"You remember Eli's past?"

"..."

"Yeah."

"I understand. They'll be there as soon as possible."

"Thank you."

The line cut off right after I said my thanks.

As much as I wanted to just barge into Blaine's alleged house, it wasn't too smart of an idea going solo. I would probably be beaten up if there were more than 10 men, which would only worsen Blaine's situation.

I continued to search up information on Noah Carter, and I found out that he actually got a promotion by bribery, in my own fucking company.

Calling up my secretary Claire, I couldn't hide the snarl in my voice. "Claire, find out the person who gave Noah Carter a promotion, get them out of this city. I'll explain when I see you, thanks in advance."

Next I called up my lawyer. "Clarke, got a case. I'll send you the information." He hummed in agreement, before cutting the call.

My phone suddenly rang, startling me out of my frenzied state. It was Blair.

"I've got Axel Rea's location. 21 Mayville Street, House Number 34."

Shit.

I paced around my room rapidly, tapping my foot continuously on the ground. God, this whole situation pissed me off.

I tried my best to calm down, taking a deep breath. I started to compile information on Noah into a file, but then I got a call, and the door bell rang.

"They're here. 7 boys were free, the others were working on the thing Avery told them about." Leon said as soon as I picked up, and I practically forgot to hang up the phone as I rushed downstairs.

"Hi, guys. I need your help on a rather..sticky situation. It's a personal matter, so don't take it as an order, it's more of a request." I spoke quickly, and one of the boys I recognised smiled brightly at me.

"Oh, so it's kinda like the same situation with Alpha's lover a few years back?"

Alpha was a code name for Leon, and I could remember what happened back then.

"Yeah. It is. In any case, there is an innocent person being abused, and knowing that, I'm not going to sit around doing nothing." I wasn't the nicest man alive, because I had gotten my hands dirty for the family before. But the word "innocent" seemed to strike a chord in the men standing before me. They looked more serious about the whole situation.

"Let's not waste any more time. There are cars in the garage, just pick whatever that's fast. Our location is 21 Mayville Street, House Number 34. Let's go."

I really couldn't bring myself to stall for whatever reason at this point.

I was first to speed off in the pitch black Noire, a car my company designed by themselves, the other Lamborghini Veneno, Lamborghini Sian, and 2 Porsches following suit.

I stepped down on the pedal, sweeping through the throngs of traffic, courtesy of Blair to lock down the road just for us. Connections.

In a mere 20 minutes, we reached our destination. It looked like a respectable home, and yet nobody knew what went on inside of it.

I signalled one of the men to break down the door, and the noise must have alarmed the owner of the house to come out. He had a respectable build, but his face was sunken in and sallow, like he'd had one too many beers. Or drugs.

"Who the fuck are you?" He glared at me. I sighed, and gestured one of the men to take care of him. I heard a high pitched scream from the woman behind me as I stepped through the door.

Walking in, I was instantly hit with the putrid scent of cum, and the metallic smell of blood. My heart sped up faster than ever, as I heard laughter coming from a door.

Running over, I kicked it down with way too much force, and rushed down the stairs, appalled at the sight.

The men behind me gasped as well, and I heard some of them shout at me.

"The fuck?!"

"Who the hell?"

"Fuck off!"

I tuned them out, looking around the room for Blaine.

When I located him, rage enveloped me, and I was livid. He looked barely alive.

Oh, gods.

Before I could get to him, however, someone blocked my path. I recognised him, Axel Rea. What a coincidence.

The headmaster looked at me up and down, and raised his hand, touching my suit. "Look who it is. Luka. Guess you couldn't keep it in your pants, and want a taste of him as well." He jabbed his thumb at Blaine's naked state. "Ooh, fancy suit you got there. Mind giving it to me? I like it." He smirked, right before a fist collided with his face, sending him smashing into the ground.

I cleaned my fist calmly, a stark contrast to my inner mood. Tilting my head to look at him on the ground, I spat at him. "Pathetic." I scoffed. Axel stood up unsteadily, but was pissed nonetheless. Pointing a finger at me, he hissed out. "You know who I am! You're in deep trouble now!" I raised an eyebrow, before scoffing. It was as if he had forgotten the dirt I had on him.

"Ooh, scary. 'You're in deep trouble now~'" I mocked, angering him further. His twisted face was indeed a sight to behold. Before he could even touch me with his sausage-like fingers, my men pinned him down.

I knelt down to look at his face, before holding up one of his hands. "You touched Blaine with this hand?"

A crisp crack, and the hand was broken. I tuned out Axel's yell, before dropping the hand back onto the ground. I probably should've broken all the bones in his body, but that can wait.

"Give him hell, but don't let him die. Do whatever you want with him." I spoke, before going to Blaine's side in an instant.

Carefully lifting his back up so he can sit, he gasped in pain as I realised why. His bottom was bloody and ripped. I quickly lifted him up, gently resting him in my arms.

Did I mistake a human for a feather? He certainly felt like one. God, he worried me.

I quickly studied the rope behind him, before freeing him as quickly and painlessly as possible. One of the knots got stuck and Blaine sobbed softly at the feeling again, so I gave up and just slashed off all the rope with a knife.

Blaine tried to move his head, but he sucked in a breath at the pain. Looking at his neck, I noticed a collar used on dogs to contain them. It used electric shocks to contain them. To a human, they would've died if it was used on bare skin for a long period of time.

My rage was unlimited, as I spotted the remote near one of my men. He quickly got the message, and carefully picked it up, handing it to me.

I clicked on the release button, and the collar fell loose, the spikes cutting into Blaine's skin moving away, leaving bloody trails down his neck in its wake. I didn't miss his violent flinch, as I took the collar away.

My heart broke at his soft cries in pain, and I felt guilt well up heavily in my chest. He let out a series of soft whimpers, slowly balling himself into a fetus position, and my heart clenched tightly.

I took off my suit coat to wrap around him but his fearful whimper made me throw the suit far, far away, landing near the hoodie with the badge in it.  He started to shake and cry, as I felt my heart breaking.

Moving him closer to me, I whispered comforting things into his ear.  "Shh, you're okay. It's okay. Everything's fine now." My voice was shaking, and desperate. His breathing slowed by a little.

"Oh god... I'm so sorry, Blaine."  His eyes had lost all their light, leaving me with an empty shell of a human.

"Blaine, if you can hear me, please blink twice." I tried.  After a nerve wracking second, he blinked twice.  I couldn't contain myself, and a small exhale escaped my mouth.  "Thank god. I thought I was too late..."

His eyes started to close, and I panicked, before realising he was just falling unconscious.

His little hand curled up to grasp mine in his, and I almost didn't hear what he said next.

"Luka, you came..." 

My heart throbbed painfully as his grasp on me relaxed, and I let out another shaky gasp. 

Oh, thank god.

Seeing him curled up in my arms made me want to destroy anything that harmed him, as I gently moved him closer to me.

"I made a promise, Blaine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 45.7K 29
When Charlie gets away from his drug dealing father and is sent to live with his grandparents, things aren't suddenly okay. Charlie's broken. He's no...
1.2K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
38.8K 2K 41
Y/n l/n is a quiet boy who got sorted onto a dorm with a lot of loud people, yet he seems to attract just the right people to be left alone. (Warning...
203K 4K 30
Andrew has been happily dating his boyfriend, Derek, for years. But when a new boy comes into both of their lives, it opens Andrew's eyes to who his...