Polaris

Από wekimekichan

Blaine. A peculiar boy with white hair. Every part of his body is covered with scars and signs of abuse. Dep... Περισσότερα

small note and warning
Intro.
Father
School
Transfer
Laugh
Luka
Fear
Routine
Curiosity
Fiasco
Hate
Protect
Comfort
Longing
Meeting
File
Collar
Relief
Hospital
Warmth
Dream
Mall
help
Candy
Nightmare
Move
Test
Sleep
Kiss
Pass
Bite
Pets
(╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅) (its a chapter dw)
Hands
Start
Base
Gift
Promise
Ring
IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE READ
Interrogation

Break

6K 190 34
Από wekimekichan

*Trigger Warning- Rape, Abuse, Potential Mind break*  This whole chapter might be very triggering, so there'll be a brief summary at the end.

-Blaine-

It hurts.

It hurts.

But does it even matter?

Nobody cares.

What time is it? What day is it? Who's inside me right now?

I don't know. I cant tell anymore.

Whatever they forced down my throat made me lose my clarity, and all I could see was blurry, shadowy figures, and a horrible chunk of flesh right in front of me.

Someone was fucking my mouth, and I was pretty sure my jaw was dislocated, but I couldn't feel anything anymore.

My mind was so blank, so fuzzy, and I hated it. I'd rather they made me feel pain, than this.

They made me feel as if I was really worth nothing, just a piece of flesh to pleasure themselves with, before being put away and becoming useless.

Useless, useless.

Father always said it to me. I wonder, just what did I do that was so wrong?

To the point where he got people to..

...

No..

I don't want to know anymore.

Another jolt from the collar around my neck made me flinch and scream in pain. 

Did I still even have a voice?

Ah, I wonder what the weather is like outside.

I could feel something shooting down my throat, the hot liquid burning me.

It hurt.

So, so much.

The dick in my mouth was removed, and I felt like crying.

The split second of relief I felt was enough to overwhelm me to the point of tears.

"P-Please..I-I can't.."

Was that my voice?

That horrid, croaky, nasally sound.

"Oh. I think the drugs are wearing off. Yo, Jake! Bring the pills over!" A man shouted, and I heard a cackle of laughter.

No, not again..

Please?

I blinked rapidly, but another shot of pain rushed up my spine, causing me to almost faint, if it weren't for someone holding onto me from behind.

To be exact, he was holding onto the ropes.

"Don't faint, little slut. I still wanna use so many things on you."

I hiccuped in fear, but even that hurt me so much, blood started dripping out of my mouth.

I think they hurt my throat. I could taste the blood, ever so slightly, before my face was lifted up and a gag was fitted into my mouth.

"No..A-Ah.."

God, it hurt.

Everything hurt.

Any tiny movement felt as if I was breaking a bone or two, but the movements weren't up to me to make.

God, please help me.

It hurts so much.

Why?

I'm sorry for being born, please?

Can you send me back?

I don't want to be here.

It hurts.

It's so painful.

Help me.

Help me..

"I can help you get away from all this."

The sudden memory made me jolt up, forcing a violent flinch and a wave of stinging pain all over my body.

Who..?

I..I don't..

It was a vague memory, and coupled with the drugs, it wasn't helping.

There was actually someone..willing to help me?

I..I'm scared.

What if he was just lying?

And he'd send me back here..to experience pain, because I was a bad, bad boy.

I was never good enough for Father, so how could I ever be good for anyone else?

I could hear the men around me, cackling and smiling, and cameras were clicking.

What were they going to use on me next?

The whip?  The cane?  The electric prod?  The iron emblem used to brand skin?  The collar, again?

I was lifted up, and seated back down on a cock.

They didn't prepare me, but the blood did. A little.

I tried to scream, but there was a gag stuffed into my mouth. It was horrible.

My body was both in intense pain, and numb at the same time.

I could feel everything, but I couldn't at the same time.

It felt as if my life was nearing its end, when they pressed onto the remote, as if they didn't notice it, eyeing me out of the corner of their eye and bursting into laughter.

I convulsed in pain, my ripped throat almost unable to produce any noises.

I could feel hands roaming my body, running through the scars they freshly opened and pressing harshly down, eliciting a weak whimper out from me.

My body was trembling, as if it was taking everything it had to even keep me alive.

I almost blacked out from the pain, a seething choking feeling settling into my lungs, as if burning them alive, filling them with blackened charred bits. 

God, it hurt. 

It hurt so much that I almost lost my ability to scream.

My veins were straining against my skin, eager to escape the electricity coursing through it, and I almost wished I just died then.

"You're only 6 hours in, faggot. We have two days all to ourselves, so don't go fainting on us."

Oh, god.

__________

Whip? Done. 

Electric prod? Done. 

The burn marks on my back still hurt. The iron had done its job well. 

My neck had turned purple, my windpipe closed once again, as another shock coursed through my body.

"Hey, stupid cunt. You like this too, don't you? You're a slut, don't lie about it."

Was I a cunt?

Was I a stupid, useless slut that could only prove its worth through sex?

Was I..?

I almost felt like nodding my head. Maybe they'd go easy on me then.

"5 days."

Another weird memory came up, but at this point I couldn't think anymore.

In 5 days, I'd be dead.

If they didn't kill me, I'd kill myself.

I had no purpose, other than being.. being what I was right now. A silent, obedient whore. That's what they liked, right?

I wanted to close my eyes, just for a second of respite, but I was slapped harshly.

I come back to reality, the sight before same as ever. 

A man's hairy bottom, his dick in my mouth, roughly thrusting in.

After the man dumped his load into my mouth, he clicked the remote once, and I screamed silently, throwing my head back. 

He laughed. 

"Haha, that's your reward." 

My head tiredly dropped down, akin to a rag doll, and I turned to the side. 

For a change of scenery. 

I looked at the hoodie they ripped off my body the moment I was thrown down here.

For a second, I saw something blinking, red. In the pocket.

...

What was it?

I blinked once, and the light disappeared.  I blinked twice, it appeared again. 

..Am I hallucinating? 

Yes, that must be it.

God, they truly broke me, didn't they?

My hearing gradually filled with white noise, as I felt blackness fill my vision. 

Ah. 

I'm fainting again. 

They'll wake me up with the collar. 

So please. 

Let me have just a single second of peace.

Please..?

...

What was that loud sound?

My body was too heavy for me to move, and I felt slimy, disgusting, dirty.

Covered in my blood, and the cum from all the countless fucks.

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly, shuddering in pain as I was suddenly harshly thrown to the ground.

I could hear loud shouts, and maybe more footsteps.

Ah.

They came to use me, too?

..it's okay.

I don't care anymore.

I heard a few more loud noises, and I tensed up, trying to keep my whimpers to the lowest volume, and trying my best to shuffle to a wall to not gain any attention.

Even when I said I didn't care, I still wanted to live.

But..

Was it even possible, for someone like me?

It feels as if my neck is severed from my body.  Any breath I take, the collar constricts painfully.

I close my eyes, letting out a soft sigh.  My throat burnt painfully from the lack of water. 

Well, the cum didn't do so well in hydrating.

...

I felt a soft touch.

So soft, so gentle, light to the point where I almost couldn't feel it.

Someone touched my shoulder, and I flinched, keeping my head down as my eyes filled with tears that I thought dried up long ago.

The touch moved to my back, the most damaged part of my body. My hands were trembling from the pressure of the tight ropes, but soon the ropes fell off, and my arms dropped to my sides.

God, I was pathetic.

Another touch came, touching my back, and carefully moving me to a sitting position. 

I gasped painfully at the shock in my bottom, and I was almost immediately, gently lifted up.

I was adjusted in a way that I was seated as "comfortably" as I could in a basement so rough and chalked with filth, and my bottom wasn't in searing pain.

Why? 

Why was this touch so filled with warmth, with care? 

I tilted my head slightly, and the shock that shot through my neck made me suck in a shaky breath.

I hear things, too.

"-ine."

"Blaine."

Blaine..that was my name.

That was me.

I blinked tiredly. If I had the strength, I would've asked how the owner of such a gentle touch knew my name, but I couldn't bring myself to lift my head, or open my mouth.

"Shh, you're okay. It's okay. Everything's fine now."

The muffled voice sounded kind of familiar, but the tone sounded so sad, distressed, desperate. 

Why?

Was it because of me?

Was I a bad boy?

The voice, soft, deep, soothing, continued to whisper lies to me, as I laid there weakly, shallow breaths barely keeping me alive.

It's okay.

Because I know I'm never going to be fine.

All of a sudden, something soft, warm and fuzzy enveloped me, but it hurt like hell. 

I whimpered softly, and it immediately went away.

The touch came again, now around my neck.  I flinched violently, but the pain didn't come. 

The collar dropped away from my neck, and I felt the pressure disappear from my throat, along with blood slipping down to my chest. 

I could hear a gasp.  "Oh god... I'm so sorry, Blaine."

What for?

Thank you.

For this relief from.. so, so much pain.

"Blaine, if you can hear me, please blink twice."  I robotically followed, blinking twice. 

The voice let out another gasp.  "Thank god. I thought I was too late..."

Late to what?

Whoever was talking was rather silly.

But the pieces suddenly click, out of nowhere, in my broken mind.

"I can help you get away from all this."

"5 days."

It was him.

This..This was him.

He was here to save me.

I forced a hand up, holding onto the arm that was gently cradling me right now.

I really couldn't help but burst into silent tears.

It was over.

The pain, my suffering, it was over.

Everything was over.

"Luka..you came.."

_________

Brief Summary: Blaine gets abused and used by men, and his mind (almost) breaks. Luka appears and saves him, and Blaine blacks out.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

441K 12.7K 33
After being expelled from his previous school, Jayden Hayes, a boy whose personality is almost as troublesome as his traumatic past, is sent off to a...
My Bully Από Melanie Eberheart

Εφηβική Φαντασία

499K 19.9K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...
102K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
38.3K 2K 40
Y/n l/n is a quiet boy who got sorted onto a dorm with a lot of loud people, yet he seems to attract just the right people to be left alone. (Warning...