Gifted: Hermitcraft

Por _StormDweller_

(Cover by someone else who's not me- and I have no clue who they are) (Also, I MIGHT create a new personality... Más

Introduction
Hurricane
The Hermit's Superpowers (Info Chapter)
I've Got The Power.
Early Hermits
Explain
Spirit
'Moon-Eyed'
Who's Who: A Guide on Egos and Spirits (Info Chapter)
Dragon On, Little Angel
Happy [Jingler]!
Reaction
-X Gonna Give It To Ya'!- "It" = Bad News
Quick News, Not a chapter.
Battle Plans
It's Jingler Time!
The Second Attack
Strike
Infiltrate
All Hail The Swedish Mafia!
Success
The Island of Grian. Welcome!
The Real Evil
(Insert Chapter Name Here)
Dimension Chronicles
Worry
Iskall's Party (Almost)
Windy's Rants and Surprise (THANK U)
The Party
Back N' Ready (AKA. Shenanigans)
Dawn of War
Watching from Above
The First Step
Further In We Go
The Menace is Here.
Victory Requires Sacrifice
When One Story Ends, Another Begins.. (EPILOGUE)
(A/N)
(A/N: Revival??)

(Final Closure A/N)

119 3 2
Por _StormDweller_

Thank you, everyone who read this story. This was my first one, and I'm happy to see that this story, the one with the most effort, was my most popular.

However, "Secrets", as this series would be called, is now officially at a close. At least for now.

Why? Well, I wrote each chapter like a one shot, with very little thought as to what would come next. Because of this, it was inevitable that my motivation and ideas would come to a halt.

Additionally, for a while, I shifted my focus away from Hermitcraft, and when I came back, I wasn't entirely sure how to proceed.

So why am I suddenly active, you may ask?

I'm back in the fandom!  I have ideas for stuff again! 

But I can't just return to Secrets.

Soooo, I have just released the information chapter for a new book!

Impact!

That story will be my focus now, so if you want to see a story of some kind from me again, feel free to hop on there!

I may also be having art relating to it, and, well, it'll be more polished.

So, this is officially the closure. The ride was fun while it lasted.

I'll end this book off by answering any questions you have about the Secrets AU! Drop a comment, and I'll get back to you!

Since it's unlikely that I'll get back to this the same way ever again, your question can be about anything!

Welp, that's all I have! I'll see you in either Impact or your questions. Cya!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15K 566 82
Hello, and welcome to my oneshots book! I write Hermitcraft fanfiction, with a side of shenanigans from Hermittpad and (recently) Empires. Started in...
137K 6.1K 40
"Each world has its own story. Even if you tried to get a story from me, I wouldn't be able to tell you half of it. There is so much life in each bui...
81.2K 1.6K 62
everyone is doing it, and I also have a lot of ideas in my head. I'll try to write about everyone, but probably will stick to a few hermits since the...
1.3K 27 9
When trying to repair a mysteriously obsidian-clogged conduit, Impulse suddenly sees what appears to be a shark. Confused, he swims closer to get a...